A Reluctant Trade, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He needs an accountant who can deal with modern demands," she thought. "Why can't that be me? I'll get to do something apart from play tennis, read books and do housework in this stinking hot town. If I can become relied upon, then my husband's job will be secure. Then I won't have too..."

Laura hesitated. 'I won't have to sleep with this domineering pig' is what she wanted to say. However, she now felt much ambivalence around this. These liaisons might be sinful, but her experiences with the big man dozing beside her had opened up a whole new sexual world for Laura. Some bits had been difficult, but mostly she'd been able to act out her wildest fantasies. She shook her head to refocus.

"Kirton, Kirton wake up," she said, rousing the sleeping man.

"What?" he asked, initially startled until he realized where he was. "You little minx. You want to fuck again?"

"No! I want to help you implement new accounting systems. I want a job!"