A Reputation Ch. 06 - Locked Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all got quiet, except for Stu, who just cleared his throat. It actually took Yolanda a second to grasp what she had said. "Oh shit," she gasped. For moment, she looked panicked, and ran her eyes to the cup in front of her. She even started to reach for it, then looked at Stu for a long, long second. Then she grimaced, turned to face him full on, and reached for her shirt tails.

She smoothly shoved the shirt upward, tugging her tits up as she pulled it past them, and they bounced free, jiggling wildly as they settled into view. Yolanda held the shirt tucked up under her armpits. Her eyes ignored the rest of us, fixating on Stu's face.

Those dusky tits were so hot. They dangled softly, but were so packed with flesh that they still protruded considerably. Their under curves were smooth and full, while their upper slopes were indeed softly inward-curving ski ramps. Her nipples were almost conical and swollen, and tilted upward slightly. Along with their accompanying large aureoles, they were dark, the darkest skin on her body, and made a big contrast to the comparatively pale expanse of her breasts.

Stu was speechless. The rest of us were quiet, but Stu was speechless.

Then Yolanda laughed off the moment. And then she added. "It is really your turn, Mister. Kiss or consume?"

She had not pulled her shirt back down.

Stu grinned, and almost lunged forward, halting himself with his face inches from her chest, then gulped and leaned in to clasp one of those proud nipples between his lips and kiss it loudly. Yolanda grinned in embarrassment, and finally shot a look at the other girls. Then she winced and giggled, pulling away from Stu and tugging her shirt down hurriedly. "Really, Stu? Tongue?" she asked in gleeful outrage.

Danielle and Tonya hooted again. I decided that Stu rated a high-five.

Yolanda actually made a second shot, which shocked the hell out of everybody. She looked at me, but flinched and indicated Tonya.

"Kiss!" giggled Tonya. Stu and I went to high-five again, but she immediately barked, "You assholes wish!" She grabbed her cup, poured herself too large a gulp, and downed it.

Yes, this game was looking way up...

And then the situation suddenly got very sticky.

As Stu missed his next try, Shawn suddenly leaned in the doorway and said, "Oh ho! Quarters! I'm in."

Our RA entered fully and took her place between me and Stu. Since she was heading toward me, my eyes could not follow her ass as she moved, and I had to 'settle' for examining her nicely shaped rack in her usual horizontal-striped blouse. She grabbed a chair and shoved herself in. I actually was not sure if I had ever been quite so physically close to her as I was at that moment...

But along with my momentary bemusement, we all managed to act incredibly guilty at her appearance. She seemed to miss that, though I got the impression that she was choosing to ignore our discomfort. At least, please God, she didn't seem to know what we were fully up to. "I know, I know. Catch me up," she said, extending a hand for a beer. Stu handed one to her wordlessly, and she slammed it easily. Then she put the empty can up in a graceful arch like a three-point shot, and it sailed neatly into the garbage can. Turning back with a smug expression, she reached forward and grabbed a quarter.

"May I?" she asked archly.

We all shrugged.

With no seeming effort of concentration, Shawn banked the quarter into the cup. She made no reaction, other than to tilt her elbow toward me.

Everyone else looked at me, as if horribly worried that I was going to let our RA know what kind of crazy house rules we had been making up.

As if I was going to do that!

The thought intrigued me mightily though, I must admit. But it would not have been appreciated by my fellow players. If I had thought for a moment that it would have been appreciated by Shawn, I'd have done it anyway...

I sighed and poured myself a cup, downing it meekly.

Shawn then hit three more in a row, indicating each girl in turn around the table. By the time she got to Yolanda, there were howls of protest from all of us at her machine-like precision. She just grinned evilly at Stu, and sank another bounce.

He looked around at all the rest of us with a puckish expression, and I was actually worried that he was going to reveal the kiss rule. If he did, I was going to kill him, since I had passed on my own chance.

But Stu lives to this day, because he too was a coward, and he consumed his beer like a good little victim.

"Well," said Shawn briskly, "I just wanted to make sure you all understand how harsh a game this can be if you run up against someone who really knows what she is doing."

"You can say that again," I added. "Last night, at a frat party, a girl came on... up to me, and she had just lost super badly at Quarters. She was bombed."

"Oh ho! And what did Mister... you do about a drunk girl in your arms?" challenged Yolanda good-naturedly.

"I dragged her all over the party for half an hour, desperately searching for her friend that she came with, who mercifully tuned out to still be mostly sober," I said virtuously.

"Admirable," Shawn said. "Or did you just take them both home?" she added with an edge that didn't make me feel very good. If my Reputation was going to make people think I was not a good person, that was not good. If it made Shawn think less of me, that was very not good.

"I sent them on their way," I said virtuously. "The sober friend took her home to pour her into bed, and hopefully to not spend the evening holding her hair back over the porcelain bus." I, for obvious reasons, chose not to mention that they were also the two girls in my dorm room this afternoon. I was pretty certain everyone in the room knew there had been two girls. The spread of rumor within La Floridita was almost instantaneous by now. But these people most certainly did not need to know the connection between my story and my afternoon.

I got a few slightly skeptical looks at my professed virtue.

"Honestly! She was scary drunk. No one, especially a girl, should get that drunk in public or private, even with friends. She could have had a very bad night."

"Well, with that parable to aid my point, I will leave you to your hapless play," Shawn said airily. "Don't get too drunk!"

We all objected loudly that she had come in, made us all consume, then was bailing before we could get revenge, but she just turned in the doorway and smiled at us. "Don't push it, kiddies. I gave up my turn voluntarily, and I hadn't missed yet. I wasn't going to for a while..."

And she was gone.

We all watched her leave, never a bad sight. When she was gone, we all turned and looked at each other, wide-eyed.

"That... could have been bad," observed Danielle in a fearful voice. "Maybe we should be more circumspect."

"Aw, come on. You don't want to stop, do you?" Tonya objected.

"Yeah, I'm having fun," added Yolanda in a tone of voice that if it didn't warm Stu's heart, he was made of stone.

Danielle pushed back, however. "Yeah? And if she had walked in here thirty seconds earlier, Yolanda? How much fun would that have been?" She looked around. "How about if a group of people wandered in here mid-... kiss?"

None of us were especially excited at that thought.

"My room," Stu said quickly.

"Oh ho!" Tonya laughed challengingly.

"No! I've got our big table set up already for my roommate's and my gaming group tomorrow. I don't have chairs for everybody, but it's big enough for us all to stand around easily."

The idea of taking the Quarters game, this Quarters game in particular, to a private place seemed to suddenly give all the girls a little pause. Stu just shot a glance at me. I looked blandly back. But a second or two later, when Danielle, out of all of them, piped up, "That would solve the problem!" Tonya and Yolanda both smiled, almost in relief.

"Grab the beer, you guys," Tonya chirped and gathered up the cups.

I actually did not even know which room was Stu's, so I just followed everybody else.

This had the bonus opportunity for me to really check out all three girls' backsides, something I had never really had reason to do before. I knew them all, but as I said, the first floor crowd tended, with a few exceptions like Stu, to keep to themselves.

Yolanda's was backside bountiful. You could say she had 'junk in the trunk'... if you also called an art museum a junk shop. Her designer jeans were painted onto her bubbly curves.

Danielle's ass was shapely but understated, moving nicely beneath her loose slacks as she walked. It was nice, but not the kind of feature that would draw the eyes. Or maybe that was just because it was hard not to compare it to those top notch, Just Right titties, featured on her opposite side.

Mostly, I just watched Tonya though, as we walked. She wore a short, denim skirt that barely reached mid-thigh, and stretched tight across her buns, which swayed extravagantly as she walked. Honestly, the urge to grab that backside was the first really strong sexual impulse I'd felt the whole evening. As I said, I had wanted to just have a relaxing, regular, college student night.

Those desires had begun to evolve...

Stu waved the girls ahead of him into his dorm room. As I followed, I saw him tug his roommate's name tag off the door, and drop it inside on the nearest dresser.

"Signal?" I murmured to Stu.

"If he comes back, I want to make sure he know that this ain't his room for a while..." Stu shrugged. Then he locked the door quietly.

I moved to the table, positioning myself between Tonya and Danielle this time, but they both shoved me back into my original place. "Don't mess up the order of the game!" objected Danielle.

It had been worth a try.

"Yeah," Tonya added, sweeping her blonde ponytail back over her shoulder. "It's your turn, and I don't want to lose mine!"

I shrugged and bounced the quarter. Or I tried to. It weakly thumped against the side of the cup.

"Your table sucks for quarters, Stu," I observed in humiliation.

"We will all have to adjust," Tonya said patronizingly as she patted my shoulder. Then she sank a quarter on the first try. "You will just have to adjust more," she added with a smirk and her elbow in my direction. "

I started to immediately offer a kiss instead, but stopped. I sensed that all of us, myself included, were suddenly dealing with the situation we had gotten ourselves in, and were skittish. I meekly poured myself a measure and downed the now becoming alarmingly warm Budweiser.

"Got a fridge, dude?" I asked Stu, pointing at the still unopened second twelve-pack.

"Good idea," he replied. He stuck it in his dorm fridge, though he observed we would need it before it could chill too much.

Tonya hit again. She hadn't hit twice all night. She hesitated, then indicated Yolanda, who took her medicine. When it got to Stu, he hit, and made me consume. Then he hit again, and, after a pause, said simply, "Yolanda."

She looked at him, almost shyly for a moment, then shrugged and quietly asked, "Kiss?"

The other two girls were almost audibly relieved that someone else had 'cracked the seal' on the new house rules again. Stu just nodded almost spastically.

They kissed again, and... took their own sweet time about it. No one made a noise until they finally broke off. Danielle did the golf clap.

Tonya smirked and said almost sourly, "You two took your time, you should have to drink for Delay of Game."

"What should we do?" Yolanda asked in a sweet little voice.

"Shit!" Tonya shook her head irritably. Everyone stared at her. I for one let a good bit of challenge enter my expression. She hesitantly reached for the beer, then stopped. She looked at us all and grumbled, "Oh, all right, you pervs." With that, she unbuttoned her light pink blouse, revealing a slightly darker pink, lace bra, cupping a sweet, delicate pair of breasts that did not quite attain the size of our other two female players. She yanked the shirt open wide. It was a nice sight.

"You don't think you are getting away with just showing us your bra, do you?" Yolanda said drily.

Tonya shrugged sheepishly. Her bra fastened in front and she grabbed the clasp. She hesitated, as if about to chicken out, then popped it open and tucked the cups up under her armpits.

Well now.

Tonya's titties were not big, yes. But they were arrestingly beautiful. Proud teardrops, they sported tiny, delicate, and achingly erect nipples, surrounded by ruddy, round aureoles that wrinkled prettily in response to the way the skin was tugged by her straining nipples. And they were beautifully, gloriously tanned all over, as dark and golden as the rest of her.

"Wow, girl! Tanning bed much?" Danielle exclaimed.

"Maybe not..." Tonya replied slyly.

"You do not lay out topless!" Danielle challenged. Then she paused a beat. "Not on campus?!"

"Maybe..."

"Where?" Both Yolanda and Danielle asked breathlessly.

Tonya looked back and forth between Stu and I, who were both trying to be invisible. "The information is not for sharing in present company," she said disappointingly. With that, she furthered the disappointment by starting to button up her shirt.

"You didn't do up your bra," I observed softly.

Tonya looked at me. "I kind of think, given how much I have consumed so far, and how much more I will likely consume as the night goes on, I'm probably going to say drink again," she smirked. Our gleeful shouts clued her into her mistake, and grumbling, she started unbuttoning again. "I hadn't even gotten it all the way closed," she whined.

"You meant to say the word that time," I accused her, grinning.

Unfortunately, I found myself punctuation my words with an accusatory gesture. Tonya just looked at my extended finger archly.

"Fuck," I said exasperatedly. Tonya laughed at me and shouted, "Consume!"

But she hadn't started doing up her buttons again...

"Kiss?" I asked her weakly. Then I not so weakly looked down at those strikingly tan tits.

Tanya raised her head high, and said, "Sure," with challenge in her words.

Listen, I'd been answering challenges from girls with alarming regularity for a couple of weeks now. I was hardly going to back down from this! Even with all the extraneous company...

"Punishment sucks," I murmured in mock grief and leaned over toward her. She leaned back, pushing her chest forward, making sure there could be no doubt about where she expected me to kiss her.

I opened my lips slightly, and placed them as softly as I could over the nearest tiny, excruciatingly erect nipple. I just brushed them over her flesh on the first pass, but them locked them down and suckled hard. Then, because I have become reckless, I lifted a hand to cup the breast I was kissing, and squeezed gently, lifting the nipple even further toward me. There were several gasps, including from Tonya, who sounded quite pleased, however.

I finally let my tongue flick over her nipple inside my mouth just once, then released her and leaned back. "I've got to be more careful," I said the assembled table, deadpan.

Tonya snatched her blouse closed, and flushing, buttoned it up swiftly and wordlessly.

Stu hit the cup again, and said I deserved a tasty beverage for all my hard work. Asshole.

Once he missed, I went and hit. I shot out an elbow toward Danielle. "You just want a kiss," she accused me.

I demurred. "That's up to you," I said with an elaborate shrug.

Danielle sat there and stared at me. I knew she was going to go for the kiss option, but she wanted to make me wait. I granted her a look of anticipatory doubt. As soon as she saw that, she laughed and said, "Kiss, I guess. Or I'll start belching..." She leaned forward over the table toward me.

Tonya was between us and declined to step back, making Danielle and I both have to lean forward uncomfortably to get at each other, and my arm still brushed our blocking player.

Our lips met, and this kiss was soft, and warm, and almost chaste. We pulled away slowly, and I grinned. Then I shot out the arm that wasn't holding me up as I leant on the table, and grabbed the back of Danelle's head. I pulled her back in, against zero resistance, and our second kiss was deep, and fucking hot. Tongues went visiting. Hell, tongues went exploring... spelunking, even.

Shit, she could kiss.

I could feel Tonya's breath on the side of our faces as she hissed, "Christ, talk about delay of game!"

We ended the kiss, but I kept my hand in Danielle's blonde hair, our foreheads pressing together for an instant. "I'm glad you are leaving Yolanda alone," she whispered.

"Duh," I replied, too quietly to be overheard over the music Stu had put on when we entered. "How long have those two been going out?"

"About fifteen minutes," put it Tonya, who was still leaning in close. Both girls giggled, and we all straightened up.

"No plotting!" Yolanda called sternly. "This isn't a team game!"

Play went around the table another time or two. There was a kiss or two, but mostly, people chose to take the beer option. We were thirsty.

Then Stu hit for the first time in a while and in triumph called out. "Finally! Drink Yolanda!" He absolutely missed what he had said, but I for one did not.

"Ohhh Lucy! You got some 'splaining to do," I called out in my best Ricky Ricardo.

"Damn," Stu muttered. It was clear that he prided himself on not saying The Word. "Fine," he said after some internal recrimination, and hiked his shirt up and over his head, tucking it behind his neck.

"Oh, honey. That ain't going to do," Yolanda said evilly.

"Yeah, Stu. You haven't worn a thing other than a towel around your waist on your way to the showers since the year began," Danielle piled on. "Showing us your hairy nipples does not count as flashing."

"Really?" he whined, honestly a little surprised.

"Your choice," Tonya simply said. All three girls looked challengingly, and a little speculatively, at Stu.

He actually seemed a little panicked. "This, uh, might be the wrong time to do, um, that..."

Yolanda blushed, but then rallied. "Oh, poor Stu! Do you have a situation?"

"Yeah, five bucks says he's got a hard-on in there," Tonya chuckled, looking speculatively at the front of Stu's baggy, black cargo shorts.

Yep. Tent city.

"No more delay of game," Danielle added relentlessly. "You can always pay up the traditional way," she added, pouring an obscenely over-full pour into a cup.

"Fine," muttered Stu. He looked at me imploringly. "Are you going to look away?"

I stared back expressionlessly. "Me? No, I don't think so. You need to earn not consuming that half a keg's worth that Danielle just poured."

"Fine!" He grunted, yanking down his zipper and popping the snap. He grabbed the band of his underwear and yanked both down with a jerk.

Stu had nothing to be ashamed of. The cock that was suddenly waving around was thick, and easily as long as mine. It had a bit of sideways curve to it, but who was paying attention to that?

The girls. That who was paying attention to that. Closely. As for me, after my initial look to embarrass Stu, I kept my gaze on our prettier players, and their reactions. All three giggled, and acted shocked. But none looked away.

"Yep. That is indeed a hard-on," Yolanda observed.

"You are pointing at it," Danielle said softly.

Everybody froze. Yolanda stared at her finger in something akin to horror. Stu looked like he was going to faint.

Tonya had mercy on them and poured a shot for Yolanda, pushing it toward her.

Yolanda took a breath, and shoved the beer back away. "Kiss?" She asked Stu quietly.

I thought he was going to die. Die right there, right then. But he only gulped and nodded. He even puckered up and leaned forward, but everybody knew what Yolanda was about to do.