A Ride to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hotter," she purred.

Jane's back arched and she let out a low throaty moan. Her hands moved up my thighs and started stroking closer to their junction. Her eyes opened heavily lidded slits and she unsnapped my jeans and started slowly moving the zipper down. One of her hands began stroking my rock-hard dick through the jeans and the other started fishing around in my underwear for my balls. She found her target and started rolling them between her fingers. I let out a deep throaty moan that was more of a growl than anything. My own hands inched forward and teased her mound and all along the edges of Jane's slit without actually touching her.

Her heat was incredible. I could feel it when I was stroking her bush and tickling the tops of her thighs, and being that much closer to the source, it was amazing. It felt like she had a furnace burning inside her. The entirety of her crotch was soaked. This girl had let more juice flow out of her pussy than I even thought was possible, and we were just getting started.

"Guy's, I hate to break this up," Teri said breathlessly, her eyes watching my knuckles pressing against the inside of her lover's jeans and watching her lover tease one of her best friends.

"I know where we are," I said. Jane pulled the zipper down the rest of the way and tried to push my cock the rest of the way out of my jeans. Unfortunately it was stuck going down the leg and the jeans were too confined to let her fish it out. She whimpered a little and pouted. Her eyes were glazed over as she stared up at me; and then that impish grin snaked across her lips and the devilish twinkle shone through the glaze. She turned over slowly and I pulled my fingers back out of her jeans, but not before giving her slit a very gentle stroke from her ass to her clit. She stopped for a moment and her whole body shivered. She pushed herself up on her hands and knees and growled playfully at me.

She rushed forward and bit my nipple through my shirt and then threw herself down in the seat next to me, on top of her panties and bra. She spun around in the seat and sat next to me, her tits bouncing to a stop a second later. Jane looked at me and giggled. She let out a little cat-like growl and ducked down, attacking my jeans with a fever. I pushed up off the floor of the car a little and she pushed the jeans down enough to swing my erection out over the top of my leg and around.

"Holy shit, Jenn wasn't lying!" she said, a deep flush filling her face and her eyes completely glazing back over. It would have taken 3 of her hands to grasp every inch of my testament to manhood, and even then, she'd need a fourth to cap the head. Her little hands barely went completely around it, her thumb just touching the short nails of her fingers.

"Guys, I mean it. I don't want to get arrested. Do you know how illegal that's getting? Can't you two wait until we get back?" Teri said with some concern. Her eyes were still glazed and pupils were rolling slightly to watch as Jane's hand began slowly jerking me off. Jane pouted but didn't stop.

"Yeah, I know how illegal it is, and I know what the punishment would be if they threw the book at us," I said and started petting one of Jane's tits. I stroked along it's sides tenderly and gave her nipple a little tweak on each pass. The harder I tweaked, the deeper she moaned. I reached over with my other hand and before I met my objective, she snapped her teeth at me and snapped again closer to my dick. I backed both hands off and she bent down and softly started licking my shaft. I let out a low throaty moan.

"Hey, I mean it!" Teri snapped as we slowed down for town. The road doesn't actually go through town, but instead goes just south of it. We didn't have to stop and there was almost no traffic. I thought she was over reacting a little.

"Hey down there, be good," I said with a conceding sigh.

"Oooh, but I don't want to be good," she said and pulled up a little, giving my head a few flicks with her extremely talented tongue. My cock twitched in her hands and my stomach tightened involuntarily every time the tip of her tongue met the tip of my dick. She stopped all together with a puppy dog look in her eyes. I almost didn't stop from laughing.

"Hey now, I didn't say behave. I said be good."

That broad smile crossed her lips and the devil shone through the innocence in her eyes and she attacked my organ with a fervor I hadn't felt in a long time. She couldn't get much of it in her mouth, and there was no way that it was going down her throat, but between her tongue swirling on my cock and her head bobbing up and down occasional on the first three inches of my meat, I was in heaven. She started slowly stroking it's length and her other hand fished my balls out of my pants as well and she started massaging them softly. Her method was similar to Jenn's, but her technique was that of a pro. My eyes rolled back in my head from the suction of her mouth on my glans and my head fell slowly back wards and a deep throaty moan escaped my lips.

"Keep that up and I'm gonna cum," I said softly. This only seemed to encourage her. She started moaning softly around my meat and stroking faster, her saliva now coating my cock from her drooling and sucking on it in small sections at a time. I opened my eyes and looked down into my lap at her. Slowly, her mouth enveloped the head of my cock, her tongue swirling all around it, slathering it in her saliva. Her blue eyes were almost clouded over with lust, and they were both demanding and pleading at the same time. Her lips locked around the tip and she moved her head forward, her tongue working as much of my meat as her mouth would accept. Her eyes never left mine, and I locked mine on to hers. Her hand on my balls started softly stroking and pulling them, bobbing them on her fingers and her other hand on my cock slowed to a sensuous rhythm. She started sucking harder and my eyes tried to close again, but I forced them open. My vision started going a little hazy and she sped up again.

My left hand fell of the back of the seat and it seemed to act to its own accord as it reached up and slowly squeezed one of her breasts. I wasn't even really sure which one; all I knew is that it had pulled her sweatshirt toward me and the hard pebble of her nipple was against my palm as I squeezed her firm fleshy tit. She moaned deeply and that was all it took. My cock started jerking in her hand and she stopped stroking for a second. Her hand playing with my balls kept playing with them and she started sucking harder, making loud slurping noises in the car whenever her lips broke the suction they had around my tool.

I hadn't cum in over a week; I had been saving it for Jenn for this weekend, but I hadn't known that Jane and Teri were going to be home. I usually spew a lot of cum anyway, but it felt like I pumped out half a pint. Jane slipped her mouth off most of my cock, so just the very tip of its head was still in her lips. It pulsed heavily as it sprayed, almost recoiling from each shot, but she kept her lips on it and kept tonguing the tip like she needed it to live. 7 or 8 thick ropes of cum must have painted the inside of her mouth but she kept sucking on the tip and kept her fluttering tongue moving as fast as she could. My vision actually began to fade and I remember a black haze forming in my peripheral vision and closing to a dim circle as she kept working my dick.

After what felt like a few seconds of that, she stopped and sat up in her seat, smiling tight-lipped, her sweatshirt still raised over her exposed breast. My cock was still throbbing slowly up and down, but it soon started to get a little soft. Jane opened her mouth a little and it was almost filled with my cum. She closed it again and when I thought she would swallow, she instead grabbed an empty pop bottle and slowly let it ooze out of her mouth into that. After probably a minute of letting the string of jizz drool into the clear plastic, she spit a little into the bottle and grabbed a her bottle of water from the front seat. With a tiny sip of water she washed the rest of my cum into the bottle. She held it up and swirled it around: there was almost a full inch of cum in the bottom of the bottle.

I was breathing like I had just run a mile. My heart was still pounding in my ears, though I hadn't realized it until that second. My entire body was sweating.

"God damn!' I said softly, breaking the silence in the car after I caught my breath a minute later. Both girls giggled evilly and Jane held the bottle up in the light and swirled it around again.

"I was thinking the same thing," Jane said a little breathlessly. "I thought you were trying to drown me!"

"Drown you for that? Fuck that! For that you need a goddamn medal!" I said and adjusted myself. We were getting into the next town soon, and we actually had a few stoplights in this one. The last thing I needed right now was to get us pulled over by a cop; and the cops were assholes in this town. Jane giggled as she saw my thickening dick disappear under the top of my jeans. She pulled her shirt down over the top of her tits, but she moved to sit Indian-style in the seat and unzipped and unsnapped her pants. One hand went up her shirt, the other went in her pants. A throaty moan erupted slowly from her lips as we crossed the bridge at the edge of town.

"Goddamnit, Jane, if we get arrested," Teri said.

"Oh, I don't think any cop will take us in for me doing this," she said breathlessly. My ears picked up the sound of her fingers literally splashing in and out of her pussy. I watched her jeans bulge around her hand and I saw them getting extremely wet. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that she had pissed on the seat except for the heady and very familiar smell of female cum. I was back to full mast in record time and my cock was fighting to get back out of my pants. Jane looked over at me with her half lidded eyes, not stopping her fingers working over her drooling honey pot and licked her lips. "Got any more of that for me?"

I smiled broadly and pulled my cock free of my pants and unsnapped the button of my jeans. My eyes darted around, seeing people walking on sidewalks and cars driving around town on this beautiful Sunday afternoon. My mouth had gone dry and I hadn't noticed until I tried to speak. When all that came out was a hoarse crack, I cleared it and Jane giggled.

"Take those pants off," I said quietly and with a clear voice.

"Goddamnit you two!" hissed Teri. "You're gonna get us fuckin' busted!"

"Not if we're not stupidly blatant," Jane said and started wiggling her loose jeans off. They hit the floor in a puddle of fabric and cum. She put one leg beside her, mostly on the seat, and the other leg she pulled up to her other side using it as a brace against Teri's seat and using both knees to push her tits together. The pink slit of her pussy opened itself in spite of its hot sticky core and she sat there like that for a few seconds before rocking forward and crawling on the seat like a cat to me.

Jane's tongue started swirling around my cock head again, and after three passes she gave it a hard quick suck and then let it go. She gave a throaty, playful growl and turned around in the seat and sat on my stomach, forcing my hips out farther on the seat and my legs forward a little until my balls were resting on the headrest in my lap. She bent my meat around until it touched her lips. My cock surged in her hand and she giggled a little, feeling the muscles in my abdomen twitch under her. I couldn't believe the heat her pussy was pumping out, nor could I believe how wet she was. She had already soaked through my shirt and was sliding around on the layer of drenched cloth.

Janet leaned back against me and slowly rubbed her entire length with the tip of my dick. She started purring in my ears and sucking lightly on my neck. She felt me buck a little under her and another giggle erupted from her sultry lips.

"Easy, Stud. You'd better let me handle this, I don't want you ripping me apart," she breathed huskily while licking my ear. She eased the head into her slick hole and I could see in the mirror that it disappeared inside her. She wasn't as tight as I thought she would be, but she was still clamping down on my head as hard as she could. An indistinguishable syllable crooned from her throat. We passed the cemetery marking the town limits and my hands were on her tits in a flash. My hands caressed and kneaded her firm flesh while my fingers and thumbs teased her nipples. Every flick I gave them forced her pussy to give my meat a squeeze. She lowered herself an inch or so and started bouncing softly and slowly on my dick

"Oh my GOD!" she moaned, almost taking her own breath away with each stroke. She stopped bouncing and started rocking her hips forward and back and then in smooth slow circles. I felt her get wetter and wetter, her pussy juice rolling off my meat and soaking the head rest, my crotch, and running down across my thighs to the seat under me. Words were lost to Jane, and time began to leave both of us. The heat in our crotches grew; and try as her flooding pussy did, the flames weren't extinguished but instead grew stronger.

I lost track of time. I was only aware of Jane gyrating on my cock, occasionally letting another half an inch or so slip into her belly, each time receiving it with a silent scream and a fresh gush of cum. I lost track of how many times she came, I know that I didn't for the rest of the trip down to college. I'm pretty sure that Teri wet her pants more than once, but I didn't even ask. All I knew is that Jane never stopped cumming until she was completely spent. After almost two hours straight of orgasming, she sat up high enough to let my slick cock flop against my belly with a splat. She put her pants on and we turned into the University. With her zipper zipped and her button fastened, Jane sighed heavily and looked at me with a dreamy, intoxicated glow.

I tucked myself back into my pants and finally kicked the lever for the seat back and let it move back into place. My knees cracked loudly as I stretched my legs and Teri gave a little wince while Jane complimented her with a concerned look. I dismissed it with a wave and the light returned to her glazed eyes and her after-fuck glow.

"So. . ." Jane said dreamily.

"Yeah," I replied absently.

"...I was wondering what you're doing for Halloween in a couple weeks; if you need any costume ideas or anything," she continued. A devilish grin started curling my lips. "I think I know something that fits just right," she finished and licked her lips.

Turns out she was right. She was a good fit on Halloween; but that's another story.

12