A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dad grabs each of her nipples hard and pulls. Mom gasps and moans. He keeps a hold of her nipples, pulling down. "You think now is the time for wise ass answers Missy?"

"No Sir." My Mom gasps.

My Dad lets go of Mom's nipples and barks. "Ladies eyes on me." He looks closely at each of their eyes. "Ladies go in the house and get your man a drink. Bring it and the cigars we bought back out here."

As the women walk in the house all three naked asses are swaying. "Are you boys ready to play a game with the girls?" My Dad asks. Mr B and I both smile and nod. "Whatever they bring out, find something wrong and give her 5 spankings for it. Then send her back to correct it."

Mr B speaks up. "Scott, I have never spanked Jen."

"Bob, you aren't beating her. At worst make it sting. It's a little humiliation and power game. Give me your arm." Dad smacks Mr B's arm. "No more than that. Hit your own arm to get the feel."

"We will then have them sit in our laps while we smoke and talk. Just talk amongst the three of us. We will play with their nipples and pussies like you were petting a dog in your lap."

Dad looks around and sees the candy. He picks up the bag and hands each guy one. "When I looked into their eyes they were happy, not buzzed. They each get a reward when they are sitting in our laps. I know Nancy used to be crazy horny when high."

Mr B points to the new chairs. "Is the paint dry?"

"It should be." I say.

"Good, let's sit on the lawn and look at the lake with a naked woman on our lap." Says Mr B.

We all grab a chair and put them in a half circle and sit down. Karen is the first to arrive. She hands me one beer. There is my chance. I take the one beer and put it down. "When was the last time you saw me drink one beer? Never mind." I push myself forward in the seat.

I take her hand and pull her over my lap. I can see fear, lust and nervousness on Karen's face. I use my bare hand and rub her ass cheeks. "I think five spankings should teach you not to make the same mistake again."

Karen smiles at me. "Yes sir."

I pull my hand away from the cheek I was rubbing and slap up and across from the bottom of the curve of her ass cheek. She yelps in surprise. I feel I was a little soft. I repeat the hit on the other side, but a little harder. Karen hisses a bit. I rub her cheeks that have just the slightest pink color where I spanked her.

"I don't hear you counting." I say

She is quick to say "Two."

I slap down flat on the top of her bum on one cheek and then the other in quick succession.

She calls out the count for each one with a hiss. "Threeee. Fouuurrrrr."

I again rub her cheeks. The Moms have arrived, and are just watching after giving their husbands their drinks. I go back to the bottom of her butt cheek and up, and again a little harder.

Karen's hiss is very pronounced but she says "Five." With some relief. I see her body relax across my lap. I hadn't noticed she had tensed up. I smack her other cheek just a tick harder. She actually yelps. "Oowwww. Why?" She asks as she looks back at me.

I raise my eyebrows as if to say. "Well".

"Six". She counts out.

I now rub her cheeks softly. "Good girl. You had to count out the five. You missed counting out the first one so I gave you an opportunity to correct that mistake."

She turns her head and gives me a big smile. "Thank you sir."

God I love this girl. I hold my arm out for her to cuddle against me. As she gets up. She spins in my lap and snuggles against me. I reach down and rub her bum.

Mr B looks at Mrs B. "Where is my cigar cutter? How am I supposed to cut the cigar?"

My Dad looks at my Mom. "There is no lighter here. How am I supposed to light the cigar? Bob, what do you think, five spankings each?"

Mom has a smirk on her face. I think Dad has spanked her before, and I think she likes it. Mrs B on the other hand looks more nervous and scared then Karen did. Dad and Mr B move forward in their seats. Mom doesn't blink. She lays across my Dad's lap.

Mrs B just stares at Mr B. With Mom now across his lap Dad speaks up. "Jen lay across your husband's lap or Ben and I will come hold you down on his lap."

Mrs B's face shows a little resignation and she lays across Mr B's lap. Mr B goes one soft hit after another. They are barely spankings. He then reaches down and rubs his wife's ass cheeks.

"Nancy, do you remember the last time I spanked you?" Dad asks Mom.

"Yes sir." Mom answers

"And what did I tell you?"

"If I acted up and needed to be spanked again I would regret it." Mom looks nervous and excited.

"Ezzie, is Mom into this?" I ask.

"She and your Dad had a lot of fun when he spanked her and tied her to the coffee table, but she is concerned this time it might really hurt." Says Ezzie.

"The coffee table?" I ask in my head. I then see an image of my Mom on her knees. Her thighs tied to the table legs, and her wrists tied together with another rope to the other table legs.

The image is broken as Mom yelps out. "One. Two." The next two sound harder. "THREE. FOUR." The final one is harder still. "FIVVVEE. MARY JANE. MARY JANE!"

Dad pulls her up to him. "Ssshhh. It's all over. No need for a safe word. Now we know how hard, is too hard, but you liked it." Dad says as he flicks Mom's hard nipples with his finger.

He taps her thighs. "Now all three of you go fix your mistakes."

None of them question him. They get up and almost in unison say. "Yes Sir."

Mr B looks at my Dad. "You two have done that before?"

Dad smiles. "Yeah. I told her last time, next time we would find out where her limit is. We found it." Dad says with a laugh. "You went easy on Jen."

"Yeah we have never done it. I knew she was nervous." Mr B says.

Just then they all come back. It's cool watching them all walking naked without a care. Karen hands me another beer, and I hold my arm out. She is more than happy to cuddle with me. I look and the Moms are cuddling with the Dads.

My Dad pulls out a piece of the candy. "I think the girls deserve a reward. My Mom and Mrs B are quick to take it. Karen looks at the piece I am holding. I can see she is thinking about it. We have never really done this before. I wrap my arm a little snugger around her. "I am right here. Our Dads are here. No one will let anything happen to you."

She smiles at me. "Don't let me make an ass out of myself."

I smile. "You want me to fuck your ass later."

She pops the candy in her mouth. "You are a big jerk sometimes, but I love you."

I watch her for a minute and wait for her to swallow and then I kiss her hard. She just moans into the kiss. As I kiss her I start pinching and tugging on her nipples. I break the kiss and Karen's head just rolls back with a moan. As I squeeze her nipples a little harder.

After a moment of rolling her nipples between my fingers and listening to her moan. I pull her further up against me, and I reach for her pussy. She instantly spreads her legs, flashing our parents.

I run my fingers through her lips and she is definitely excited. I look up Mrs B's eyes are closed and her mouth open as Mr B rubs her clit. Mom's head is against Dad's shoulder. She is staring at Karen and I as Dad just rubs her pussy.

I pull my fingers away from her pussy. I lick one finger clean in my mouth. As I press my other wet finger with Karen's juices into her mouth my Mom smiles. Karen sucks on my finger. "God your pussy tastes delicious, don't you think?"

With my finger still in her mouth all I get for an answer is an. "MmmmHhhmm."

I pull my finger out of her mouth and kiss her. I then remember what Dad said. I hold her head to me and stroke her hair. "Mr B lets light up those cigars." I say.

The Dads stop teasing the women. "Good idea, Ben. He hands me the cutter and lighter.

I put the cigar in my mouth and hand Karen the lighter. "Light me up Honey." She looks at me and smiles and lights me up. I puff it a little, and smile. "Good job."

I see my Dad pat my Mom on the ass. As she gets up my Dad says. "Karen, why don't you come light me next."

The moment Karen is off my lap my Mom is on it. She wiggles against me as she feels my hardon under her. She kisses and nibbles my ear and neck. "My baby boy is all grown up."

I just groan with the chill she gives me. I watch as my Dad is rubbing Karen's bum as she lights his cigar. He says something softly to her. She looks over at me and then nods yes to my Dad.

"Ezzie what did my Dad just say to Karen?"

"He asked her if she wanted to light her Father's cigar." Says Ezzie.

My Dad pats Karen's ass. "Go light your Dad's cigar. Jen, come sit in my lap."

My Dad is being the dirty Ringmaster. Karen looks at me. I smile and nod, as she watches me reach down and rub my Mom's pussy. I watch as Karen lights up Mr B's cigar and he hugs her. His hand wanders down her body, and she just opens her legs. I can see the lust in her eyes as she looks at me. I realize all three women are getting rubbed.

I try to recover. "So Mr B what is different about this cigar?" As we talk about cigars I keep rubbing my Mom. If I feel her get too excited I stop playing with her clit and rub just her lips. She moans in frustration.

Finally in frustration Karen says a little loud. "Daddy, please!"

Mrs B speaks up. "I agree Baby. Please Scott, stop teasing me."

My Mom looks at me, and then at everyone. "I will do anything if someone would just fuck me."

I pat Mom's ass. "You already agreed to each woman taking all three guys at one time...".

I don't get a chance to finish. Dad coughs on the cigar smoke, and Mr B says "What?"

"You guys came back too early. I was going to fuck each of the women. In fact Mom, I had only promised you a third of a fuck." I say.

Karen looks over at me. "I know that look. What do you want for each man to fuck the woman in his lap right now?"

I smile. "Each woman wears a butt plug to the concert. It will get you all ready for the after party."

I see Mom and Karen look at each other and agree. My Mom looks over to Mrs B. "Jen?"

"God, I am so horny and high. I don't think I can say no, but a butt plug for the entire concert." Says Mrs B.

Mr B's voice gets a little firm. "Jennifer, look at me." Mrs B looks at her husband. "Do you want to take all three guys at once?" Mrs B nods her head again. "Jen, I want to hear you say it. You want a man in your mouth, pussy and ass at the same time."

Mrs B stares at her husband with lust in her eyes. "I want you in my ass, and a man in my mouth and my pussy at the same time."

"Then you should have a butt plug to stretch your ass open for me to fuck it." He says.

Mrs B smiles. "Yes dear."

"Good, it's settled then. When we are done with our cigars we will fuck our women." He slaps Karen's ass. Karen jumps and yelps. "Alright little girl, time for you to get up. I want my wife back." Says Mr B.

Karen smiles at her Mom, and turns back to her Dad. "Yes Daddy."

The women all swap places. I have Karen back in my arms. I can see the love and lust in her eyes. "Hi Babe." Karen says.

"Hi." I say as I pull her lips to mine and kiss her.

Mrs B moans as she sits on her husband's lap. "We have to wait?"

My Dad hugs my Mom to him, and shifts her body a bit. He reaches down and rubs her, slipping two fingers in her pussy. "You have to wait to get fucked, but not to cum."

Mr B, slips his fingers deep into Mrs B and I can hear her moan. I push two fingers into Karen and she gasps, and humps her hips. My dick twitches as she does. Her head is on my shoulder with her face turned into my neck. She is kissing my neck as she moans. Her kisses and heavy breathing are giving me goosebumps. She starts humping her hips faster as I finger her. I am looking down at her naked body sprawled out on me. Her chest is rising and falling as her breathing gets faster. Her nipples are swollen hard cones. Her pussy is Soaked. My fingers are Soaked, and very loud wet squishing sounds are coming from her pussy as I finger her.

Karen reaches down and starts rubbing her clit. "God don't stop. I am going to cum." Just seconds after that her pussy starts gripping my fingers. She moans very loudly in my ear. "Fuck Yes. FUCK!!" Her hips stop humping, but shiver here and there as I wiggle my fingers inside her pussy.

I look over and my Dad and Mr B. They already have the Moms off their laps. Mr B looks around, and points to the soft grass behind the chairs. He drops the last bit of cigar on the ground and grinds it under his heel. "Ladies lay down on the grass. We owe you a good fucking."

Karen is slow to get up. I give her ass a good swat. She yelps and jumps. She turns and looks at me. "You heard the man. On the grass." I say. She rubs her ass, but smiles and moves to the grass.

My Dad and I put out our cigars and pull off our clothes. I look down and left to right is Mom, Karen & Mrs B. They are at a bit of an angle to Karen so their heads are near each other. Their legs are spread, with their knees bent and their feet on the ground.

Mr B is the first one in position. Mrs B reaches between them and takes his dick in her hand. I watch her face as she guides his dick into her. Her mouth opens, she lets out a small gasp and sigh, and her eyes roll up about halfway.

I crawl over Karen. She wraps her arms around my neck, and her legs around my waist. "Ben, I am so horny right now. I don't want to have sex. I want you to take me and make me scream."

Mrs B just gasps. "Oh my."

I smile and look Karen in the eyes. "Are you sure?"

Karen pulls me down to her and kisses me Hard. She breaks the kiss and pushes me back. "Take me now!" She reaches down and points me in the right direction. I shove myself into her and she gasps as I shove in. "Take me Ben. Make me yours!"

I hear Mrs B say. "Oh wow."

I just start fucking her hard. She is gasping with every shove in that turns into a grunt as my hard fucking gets really hard. The unmistakable wet slapping of skin, and Karen grunting and gasping is all I hear. We have been at it for a couple of minutes when her legs slip from around me. It catches me off guard and I slip out. Karen is partially rolled towards her Mom. I straddle one leg, and hold the other one to my chest as I push back in.

Karen grunts loudly as I go right back to full speed. I am going as hard and fast as I can. Karen and I are just staring at each other. Her face is one of pleasure and pain. I am fucking her so hard not only is the skin on her thighs, stomach and tits shaking with each shove in, but her head and even her hair is bouncing as I go.

Mrs B sounds concerned. "Karen, are you ok."

I have to slow down for a minute. I just can't keep the top ramming speed going forever. Karen takes the moment to answer her Mom. "Fuck, yes. I love it."

"Karen I am awfully worked up. I am not lasting long." I warn her.

"Fuck me Baby. Fuck me hard. Fill me with your cum." Karen says as she reaches for her clit. That's it. This is the final stretch. I grab her thigh to me a little tighter and fuck her for all I am worth. Her hot, tight pussy is just too much. Karen screams as her orgasm hits, and I can't keep it in. For a split second it feels like a giant cramp. I shove into her one last time and groan, as I feel like my balls exploded inside of her, as her pussy squeezes the cum out of me. I hold onto her leg for balance, but eventually I fall forward onto the grass between my Mom and Karen. I instinctively reach out for Karen and spoon behind her as we both catch our breath. I can feel her shiver in my arms as I hold her. I just hold her closer.

After a moment I look up and both of our parents are just staring at us. Mrs B speaks up. "I can't believe what I just watched. I can't believe you survived that Karen."

Karen smiles. "I love when Ben does that to me. No other guy has ever come close to making me feel like I do when he does that."

I hear my Dad behind us. "I feel like. Just watched a porno. I wish I had half that energy."

My Mom laughs. "No thank you. You do fine just on your own. That would break me forever I think."

I feel Karen giggle at my Mom. I look up at the darkening sky. At some point the sun had set on us. Mr B speaks up. "Ladies go get washed up, and put on your new dresses."

My Dad speaks up, "No underwear. Just the dress."

My Mom turns back. "Really Scott?"

"Yup. Number one, as my son said it's a No Saying No Day. Number Two I Love when you go commando, and lastly, No One knows us here." He smiles at them. "Do the men have to spank their women for disobeying?"

Mom answers. "Nope we are good. Commando it is right Jen?" My Mom says as they walk Karen in the house. Mrs B just shakes her head.

My Dad starts picking up clothes. Keeping his and tossing Mr B his and me mine. I notice their knees are covered in dirt and grass. I look and mine are worse. I look at the ground. I rubbed the grass out where my knees were. I realize I was so focused on Karen I never really noticed the Moms and Dads fucking.

"Ezzie the parents did have sex right?" I ask.

"Yes but they finished much quicker than you did. They watched you and Karen." Says Ezzie.

Dad puts his hand on my shoulder interrupting my thoughts. "Ah, to be young again." He says with a chuckle.

We walk into the house and Karen is sprawled out naked on the couch. The Moms are in the showers. I sit with Karen as the Dads head for their bedrooms. Her eyes open and it takes a moment for her to focus on me. I laugh, she is high. "Karen, are you ok?"

She reaches out and rubs my arm. As she smiles at me. "Ok? Are you kidding me. That was the most intense orgasm I have Ever had! I mean I literally saw stars and colors as I orgasmed, and it just kept going. Little shivers ran through me forever."

I smile down at her. "I felt you shivering. I thought you were cold." I say with a laugh.

She looks up at me. "I think I am high."

Now I really laugh. "Honey, you are high." I shuffle us around so I am sitting and she is in my arms on my lap. "Are you up to a little dinner and the concert?"

Her eyes go wide and she has a serious look on her face. "I am starved." I laugh again. She laughs with me, and slaps my chest. "Don't laugh at me!" I hold her to me and she sighs as she relaxes against me. We just sit there for a few minutes until I hear my Dad yell a bathroom is open.

It takes some effort, but I stand up with Karen in my arms. I walk us into the bathroom and put her on the floor in front of the shower. She takes my hand and pulls me in behind her. I turn on the shower nice and hot and she just leans against me letting the water spray on her face and shoulders.

I grab the loofah and the only soap is Old Spice. I laugh. Karen is going to smell like me and my Dad. Wait, ok not my Dad. Get that out of my head. That's the last thing I need in my head. As I soap up her bum she turns around to me. "Mmm I love the way you smell after a shower." She says with her eyes closed and her head against me. I soap up her front and go to spin her around. "No wait." She reaches her hand down and pushes two fingers up into her pussy. She pulls them out, and licks them clean, staring up into my eyes. "Ok. Now I am all clean."

I turn her around to rinse, and scrub myself down quick. I step in front of her and start to rinse off when I feel her fingers running back and forth between my balls and my ass. She feels my dick twitch. "Oh, someone likes this." She says as she rubs me some more.

I turn to her. "Karen, our parents are waiting."

She looks down at my hardon. "Little Ben doesn't care. He looks ready."

I laugh. "Little Ben?"

She gives me a squeeze. "I LOVE Little Ben. Especially when he is inside me."

"Ok enough." I say as I shut off the water, and pull the curtain. Just as my Mom is opening the door. She is dressed in her new dress. It looks great on her. Lots of cleavage and the tops of her boobs are visible, and it's just long enough to not be too short. Sexy as hell, but not slutty. I can't wait to see Karen in hers.