A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel movement and look Katie is moving towards me. "That was so sexy to watch. I want a taste." She says as she reaches out and holds my face as she kisses me hard. This is the first semi aggressive move I have seen her make.

I hold her face in my hands and look into her eyes. "You enjoyed having me fuck your ass didn't you?" I ask. Katie looks a bit embarrassed, and then nods her head. "Nope. I want you to say the words."

Katie sighs. "Yes, I enjoy getting your dick up my ass."

I put my arm under Karen's neck and pull her to me. "I want both you ladies to do something special for me." I say. Karen just looks at me with raised eyebrows. "I want to lay you both side by side, and I want to have sex with both of you."

"Ezzie, what are they thinking?" I ask.

"Karen thinks it's cute you are asking like this. Katie is thinking how lucky Karen is to have a guy like you. A guy that would ask to have sex with her like that rather than just roll her over and do it." Says Ezzie.

I get up and stand by the bed. I reach out and grab Katie's ankles and pull her to the edge of the bed. Karen scoots down beside her. I ask them to lay side by side with their arms around each other so their bodies are pressed together. "I want this to be a real threesome. I want you to feel the other one getting fucked." I say. They smile at each other and snuggle close to each other. I then get an idea. My shorts have a belt. I grab it. I wrap it around their thighs, binding them to each other.

I know Karen's feet are ticklish, let's see about Katie's. Holding each girl by the ankle I tickle their feet for a moment making each one giggle. I then play Eennie Meennie Minie Moe with their feet.

Katie wins. I look down and it's easy to see the women are both a little wet, but I want to eat them both out. "You know before I get started I should check each of you to make sure you are both ready." I say as I drop to my knees in front of Katie and plant my mouth on her pussy. Katie gasps as I lick her pussy and flick her clit with my tongue. I can feel her juices on my face. I make a show of wiping my mouth. "You are definitely ready." I say. I move to Karen and do the same thing. I give her clit an extra flick or two and she moans. I stand up and pat Karen's thigh. "I'll be back."

I move back to Katie and with no fanfare I line up and push inside her. She sucks in a deep breath, and then moans out. "Fffuuuccckkk. Oh that feels so good." I give her a nice steady fucking for a bit. Then I pull out and repeat the same with Karen.

As I am fucking Karen she holds her free arm out to me for a hug. I lean down and she wraps her arm around me. "Harder Ben. I need it harder." She says in my ear.

I stand up. "Aw that's too bad. That's the end of Round One. Round Two will get a little bit harder." I say as I move to Katie, Karen moans in disappointment.

Katie looks at me a tad nervous. "Hard, not Taking right? She asks and gasps as I push back into her.

I start fucking a little harder I am watching her big nipples shake as we fuck. "Each round gets a little harder until I cum or someone taps out." I say.

Katie looks at Karen. "I can't take it like you can. I think you are winning this game." Says Katie.

Karen gives Katie a big sloppy kiss. She breaks the kiss and looks at me. "Not if we make him cum first." Karen half rolls over and sucks on Katie's nipple. Katie lets out a soft moan. Karen looks up at me. "Look at her Honey. Look how much she enjoys having me suck on her Big Sensitive Nipples." Karen alternates sucking and pinching Katie's nipples. "Oh Honey, keep it up. I think Katie is going to cum. You are going to make her cum. Her creamy pussy is going to squeeze the cum out of you." Karen says to me.

Fuck, Karen is Evil. She is pushing my buttons and she knows it. I pull out of Katie. I stand in front of Karen. "You two want to up the ante? Fine by me. Each woman gets it harder than the next. How does that sound?" I ask with an evil smile.

"Bring it tough guy." Says Karen goading me.

"Woah woah, wait a minute. No bring it tough guy. Guys?" Pleads Katie.

I ignore her for the moment and shove into Karen. Karen grunts and smiles at me. "Is that the best you have Ben. Come on fuck me." Karen says. I grab her hips and start fucking her hard. I start panting and grunting. Karen smiles at me and says "Beth fucked me harder with a strapon before I left."

I picture that in my head and I can't help but explode. I cum hard. I grunt and groan as I shoot my cum inside of her. Once the stars clear I ask Ezzie. "Is it true?"

Ezzie almost sounds like she is laughing. "No. She knew she could get in your head by saying it."

I look at Karen. "That never happened, did it?" I ask.

She pulls her and Katie's leg back, and pulls the belt off. "That's for me to know and for you to fantasize about." She says giving me the raspberry.

Katie rolls over and hugs Karen. "My hero!" She says.

I step back and sit in a chair, with an image of Beth fucking Karen with a strap on. God Damn It!

The rest of the week goes pretty much the same. Fun filled days on a beach, touring a tropical paradise, or at the pool. Nights start with a Great Dinner every night, a show, club or casino followed by a night of sex. It just doesn't get any better.

On the last night we are all naked on the bed. I am laying back and both women are between my legs blowing me. It's a guys wet dream, and fantasy come true. One lady blows me while the other one fondles my balls, and then they swap.

Katie is on ball duty and she looks up at me. "I want to climb on top of you and ride you for our last night together, but I want you in my bum too." She says.

Karen pulls her mouth off me with a wet pop. She pulls on Katie's arm. "Ride him Sweetie. I want to watch." Karen says and she smiles at me.

Katie sits on me and softly moans as she sinks down. I feel the bed move, but don't think about it until Katie Gasps. "Karen!" And I feel Karen's finger in Katie's ass. "What are you doing?" Karen giggles.

I feel Karen's finger moving around inside Katie's ass. "You said you couldn't decide where you wanted Ben to fuck you. I am solving that." Karen holds up the dildo I modeled for. "I give to you, Ben Jr. This is a 3D rendering of Ben. He made it for me for those lonely nights up at school. So now you will have Ben in both holes." Says Karen.

Katie's eyes go a little wide. "Wait a minute. Both? At the same time? She asks nervously.

Karen uses her free hand and rubs Katie's back as she nuzzles into her neck. "Tell me no and I will stop, but if you liked him in your bum, I think you will like this."

Wow Karen's definitely pushing Katie a little. I think of using Ezzie, but I want to see Katie agree to try it. There is something sexy about seeing a woman be nervous about trying something, but doing it anyway.

"It's a wonderfully full feeling Katie." Says Karen, still nuzzling her neck. I have done it with Ben before."

Katie looks at me. "It's true. She was sitting on someone like you are now, and I fucked her ass." I say.

Katie moans as I feel a second finger inside her ass. "You didn't say no yet." Karen says, still nuzzling Katie's neck.

Katie leans down close to me, putting her ass up. "I can't believe I am doing this." She looks me in the eye. "You promise me you will stay still?" She asks nervously.

"I promise I will at first. Until you get used to it." I say and kiss her. I hold her to me as I basically make out with her. I feel Karen's fingers slide out. Katie moans in our kiss and the dildo pops into Katie's ass. I feel the tip of it push against me inside her.

Katie sucks in a breath. "Oh God. Don't Move!" She says with her eyes wide, and I can feel her grip me in her pussy.

"Sshh". I say. "Relax. Don't tighten up."

Katie stares at me. "Easy for you to say. You don't have two dicks in you."

I laugh. "No, I am one of the dicks in you."

Katie drops her head and moans. Karen speaks up. "Honey, is it too much? Do you want me to take it out?"

Karen says nothing and then sighs. "I can't believe this. Not yet, but don't move the toy." Katie looks at me. "Nice and slow Ben."

"Yes Ma'am." I say as I just nudge up and down a little bit. Katie gasps but doesn't complain so I keep going with small slow strokes. I am doing this for about a minute when I feel Karen push in as I pull out, and pull out as I go in.

Katie groans, I think in pleasure and drops her head on my shoulder. "Ezzie, is Katie ok?" I ask.

"She is Very Full. She is thinking she now knows what a stuffed Turkey feels like." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, is she in pain? Does it feel good?"

"It's not pain. She is feeling very stretched and full, but it is making her tingle. She feels like her clit is rubbing harder against you." Says Ezzie.

I reach up and pinch Katie's nipples nice and firm like she enjoys. "I think someone likes being double stuffed, Karen." I say.

Katie gasps with my pinching but doesn't say a word. I hear Karen spank Katie's ass cheek. "I was thinking the same thing. She hasn't complained in the least. Maybe we should fuck her harder." Says Karen.

Katie says something under her breath that I honestly can not hear. "What was that Katie?" I ask.

"Please, just a little harder. You are going to make me cum." Says Katie while keeping her head down to avoid eye contact.

I hear Karen spank Katie again. "You heard the lady Ben. She wants it harder." Says Karen as she shoves the dildo in a little harder. I start humping up into her a bit harder. I can feel the goo oozing down onto me.

Katie starts muttering softly. "Please. Please."

"Please what Katie?" I ask a bit concerned.

"Please don't stop! Cumming... I am Cumming." Katie gasps and she goes stiff with her hands clenching my shoulders. Her pussy clenches around me. I am getting close. I refuse to stop. I keep fucking up into Katie. She just grunts and gasps as we continue to fuck her. I grab the back of her head by her hair, and I tug back. Katie pulls her head back and looks at me wide eyed.

"Feeling a little overwhelmed?" I ask with a smile.

"Yes." She gasps.

I laugh. "I can tell. You are soaking me."

"Ssssorryy." She gasps out.

Man, I am close. "Do you want it to stop Katie?" I ask.

"Yes... No. Oh God." She gasps.

"Your gooey pussy, and Karen fucking your ass has me very close. It's going to stop soon. Can you hang in there?" I ask.

She drops her head down. "Yes. Please. Quick." She gasps.

I hold her to me and start concentrating on fucking her. Karen recognizes me in the final stretch. "Do it Ben. Fuck her. Fill her with cum." I feel the dildo push further in. Katie moans. "Let's keep this right there for Ben, Katie." Says Karen as she holds the folding deep in Katie's ass.

Katie's goo, her pussy spasming constantly and the dildo rubbing against me thru her soft wet inner skin. It's too much I cum inside her. Just as I shoot the last of my cum Katie rolls off me to the side. Karen loses her grip on the dildo as it pulls part way out of her ass, and a split second later Katie moans and there is a small thump on the floor as she pushes the toy out of her ass.

Karen spoons behind Katie, and Katie flinches. "Sshhh it's all over Sweetie. Just relax." Karen says as she holds Katie to her. I look down at myself and I am a mess. I am covered in her goo. I turn and look at Katie. She is just as bad.

We lay there for a moment while Katie relaxes. She quietly says. "It never stopped."

"What never stopped, Sweetie?" Karen asks as she runs her fingers through Katie's hair.

"It was like a weak orgasm that just wouldn't stop. It just kept tingling and going. It never reached a peak or stopped. I have never..."

Karen hugs her a little tighter. "It's ok Sweetie. Just relax and breathe." Katie closes her eyes and sighs. "I need to get cleaned up."

Karen gets a little stern. "You just relax. Ben can go first." Karen says as she looks at me and gives me a look that says go away.

"Yeah. I will take a quick shower." I say and I get up. As I walk out. I ask Ezzie. "What is Karen doing or saying to Katie?"

"Karen is concerned Katie might feel used again like she did with Patrick that first time. Katie is hugging Karen. Katie is saying with a giggle that she was used in a good way, she has never felt an orgasm like that before. She would gladly do it again...well not tonight. They are hugging. Karen is now rubbing Katie's back and telling her she hopes Katie finds a man like you someday. She deserves it." Says Ezzie.

"Anything else?" I ask. Ezzie is silent. As I ask again. "Ezzie?"

The bathroom door opens and Karen walks in smiling and naked. She opens the glass door. "I need to get dirty." She pushes me back and pulls me down into a deep kiss. As we kiss she reaches down and grabs my half hard dick. She stares into my eyes with pure lust. She drops to her knees before me to finish the job she started with her hand.

The water is flowing down over her head and hair. She keeps her eyes closed and keeps bobbing up and down on me. In no time she has me hard as a rock and pulls her mouth off me with a pop. She stands up and kisses me again. "Now I want you to fuck me and fuck me hard until I tell you to stop."

I turn her and bend her over so she is holding on to the shower grab bar. "Yes Ma'am!" I step up behind her, with a slight catch I sink right in. The shower water has rinsed away some of her natural lube while she was blowing me. We both moan as I get stuck for a split second and then push in. Instantly I get the shower spray right in the face. I reach up and push it off to the side. I reach down and hold her hips as we fuck. I have to be careful the shower floor is wet and slick and not built for traction, but I do my best. The slapping skin sound is made louder by all the water. Every now and then a splash of water comes up from between us.

Her pussy feels wonderful. In just a matter of a few minutes Karen is panting and gasping. She is going to cum. She is very worked up very fast for her. "Fuck. Fuck. Fffuucckkkk!" She moans loudly as she orgasms. She reaches back and pushes me back off her. I figure we are done in the shower. She turns and pushes in my chest. "Lay down."

"What? In here?" I ask.

The lust is burning in her eyes as she stands directly under me and looks up at me. "Lay down Now!" She says.

"Yes Ma'am." I say with a smile. Luckily the shower stall is long enough. It's a fancy one with a built in bench for ladies to sit on while shaving. I stretch out and she stands over me and squats down on me pushing down onto me. She bounces up and down on me twice and her foot slips.

"Fuck!" She curses with a serious look on her face which is now on my chest. She looks around, opens the shower door and grabs the thick towel/bath mat outside the door. "Lift your bum." She says. I don't even question it. I lift up and she puts the towel under me so she can now put a foot on it on each side of me. She reaches down, holds me in place and impales herself back down on me. And it is just that. She shoves herself down. I can feel the contours inside her rub hard against the head of my dick as the angle was a little off.

I have rarely seen Karen this worked up. She is bouncing up and down hard. The look on her face is sexy as hell. She needs this and wants this and it is fucking sexy to watch. With the towel for traction she is on the balls of her feet, bent forward with her hands on my chest. The water is hitting her back and neck and cascading down over her shoulders. She looks like a goddess. She continues to ride me, her boobs shake as she bounces on me. Water drips down off her and sometimes splashes out from between us.

Soon she starts panting again, she is bouncing harder and then slams down one final time. "FUCK!" She screams and shivers as she orgasms. She drops down on my chest and lays there for a moment. She looks up at me all wet and flushed. "We aren't done yet. I want your cum." She smiles at me as she stands up. She points to the seat in the shower. "Sit."

Who am I to argue? She stands between my legs and pushes them apart, puts the towel on the floor and turns away from me. She stands on the towel, bends over, squats down and sits down on me. She looks over her shoulder. "I am going to fuck you until you fill me with your cum." She turns and as she holds my knees for balance bounces up and down. I reach out and grab her hips pulling down as we fuck. She looks back again and sees me looking at her ass. "Imagine after we are married that ass will be yours to play with and fuck every night."

I look up and she is smiling at me. She knows she is pushing my buttons. "Imagine coming home after a long hard day. You drop you pants and I kneel and suck you into my mouth, getting you nice and hard. Then I push you into the recliner and sit on you like I am now. Bouncing myself up and down on you until you cum inside me releasing all that stress and tension."

I start pulling on her hips a little harder. As her ass cheeks and body shake as I pull her down onto me hard. She is still smiling. She knows she has pushed my buttons and won. "That's it Baby. Fuck Me! Fuck me hard and cum inside of me!" She gasps out.

I pull her down hard one last time and hold her against me. "FUCK!" I groan and shoot my cum inside of her. I am leaning against the wall breathing heavily as I catch my breath after cumming. Karen stands up and turns to face me. She pushes my legs together and straddles me to sit on my lap. She holds my head to her chest and strokes my hair. She knows I love holding her like this.

"I am going to miss you when I go back to school." She says softly.

I hug her a little harder. "I will definitely miss having sex with you." I say with a smile.

She smacks me. "Jerk." She giggles.

"Your jerk." I say as I turn my head up to her and she leans down and I give her a soft loving kiss. I break the kiss and suddenly remember Katie. "Ezzie, what's Katie doing?"

"She fell asleep shortly after Karen came in here." Says Ezzie.

Karen gets up. We move back under the water and rinse off. I lean over and wring the worst of the water out of the bath mat and let it drop with a wet slap on the floor. Karen steps out and walks around me still wet. "I need to wake up Katie. She was half asleep when I left her. She needs a quick shower before we all go to sleep." She says as she walks out into the room.

As I walk out a moment later Karen has Katie on her feet. "You are mean." Moans Katie.

"I know, but you will thank me in the morning." Karen says as she walks her into the bathroom. Just a few minutes later they walk out, and climb into bed.

Unfortunately real life is looming. Karen has to finish school, and I have a townhouse to get finished, and furnished before we get married.

12