A Roommate and a Bunkbed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly the bed began to rock, the bed began a rhythmic creaking. I watched through my phone and saw Clark thrusting himself against Alice. With Clark only in a pair of boxers, I knew that Alice would undoubtedly be able to feel his hard dick. As her hand traced down from his head and to his shoulders, I wondered how much of this she was enjoying. He stopped kissing her mouth and moved to her neck. She arched her back and lay her head back. Her eyes closed clearly enjoying as his mouth traced across her collarbone and his hands continuing to grab at her tits and ass.

It was then that through the hurt, through the anger, I felt my penis start to stiffen. Why was I turned on? I continued to lay on my stomach staring at my phone, unmoving. I would not move my hand to my penis; I would not be turned on by this. My body betrayed me and my member continued to grow to its full length and I hated myself for it. I heard the swish of silk and focused back on the screen in front of me.

Clark's hands had slid back down off Alice's breast and now were slipping beneath the fabric of her tank top. He pushed them up with one hand and her breasts were suddenly exposed. He pulled away from kissing her neck to take in their beauty. I felt a tug of jealous, something for so long solely mine was now on display for my athletic roommate. He gasped and then lowered his mouth to them. Alice, her head still thrown back in enjoyment, made an audible gasp as his mouth made contact with her sensitive nipple. I saw his hand now working at the waist of her shorts. I watched as it inched beneath the elastic and heard her gasp again. I knew he had found her pussy. The bed still moved rhythmically as his pelvis slowly pushed into and away from her hip.

His mouth moved back to her lips and he kissed her, but she broke the kiss biting his lips as she opened her eyes to look into his. The pleasure on her face let me know that his fingers were now sliding into her pussy. I felt precum begin to leak from my penis. I had not and still meant I would not touch it. Alice moaned louder and threw her head back as Clark returned his lips to her breast. I knew he must have been skilled with his fingers, because Alice kept moaning deep throaty moans of pleasure. The rhythm of the bed changed and I knew now that his fingers were going in and out of her in a steady tempo. I felt my own hips moving up and down slowly matching his pace.

I watched intently as Clark slowly moved his hand back away from Alice's mound. He pushed her silk shorts down and I watched as she rose helping him move them off her body. He stared at her taking in the full sight of her naked body. He pulled his arm from beneath her and helped her remove her tank top and just as casually, he dropped it on the floor beside them. Then Alice in her excitement took over. Using both hands she gripped his head on both sides and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. Their tongues entwined and his hands returning to her most intimate parts. Like from a dream, I watched as her hand slowly traced down his body. I saw as his body lifted so that he was now on his knees leaning over her kissing, fondling her. Her hand stopped on his sculpted abs. He was like a Greek god, his body toned and sculpted to perfection, something Alice knew I always envied about him. I watched as suddenly both of her hands moved to his boxers. Clark had always been modest. He had always worn basketball shorts over his boxers until he was tucked under his sheets, but now as I watched her hands tracing down to the elastic of his boxers, I saw them tented.

Silently I prayed that he was modest because he was small. I closed my eyes breathing deeply, praying that this would be over soon. The snap of elastic made me open my eyes back. Alice's hands were now beneath Clark's boxers, but instead of going for his manhood they were on his hips. Slowly, she manipulated her hands so that in one easy motion she pushed his boxers down. He had to arch his back and move his pelvis closer to her as she pushed them down so that they would fall off him. I gasped nearly as loud as they did below as I saw his cock. It was anything but the small penis I had hoped to see. Like a crude beer bottle, it stood poking at my girlfriend. It had to be at least eight inches in length and as wide as a beer can in the center. The head tapered off into bulbous mushroom. He looked like a porn star, but it was a sight that so far Alice had not seen. Still engrossed in her kiss, Alice's eyes were closed her hands still on Clark's naked waist.

Clark pulled away from her kiss and knelt back to her breast. Alice raised her head watching his mouth pulling at her nipples. Then with her right hand she pushed his head away from her and peered down at his cock. I heard her gasp and my heart sank to further depths than I thought possible.

"Clark," she breathed huskily. Her hands now moving to grab him like a wanton animal. She pumped him obscenely as he sat there watching both her hands moving up and down on him. He closed his eyes enjoying her exploitations and before I really knew what happened, Clark snapped back from his enjoyment, pushed Alice back flat on the bed and moved his body in-between her open legs.

"We shouldn't be doing this," Clark whispered, the first words he had spoken since they started their nightly tryst. "But, I can't keep my hands off of you." He stared straight into her eyes.

"I shouldn't have drank tonight," she whispered back, "but now I can't not have you, but you will have to take it slow. Ryan is not even half that size." She pushed her body down as if wanting to impale herself on his cock. He leaned in kissing her and then moving his hand between their legs, I saw him twist his body adjusting himself so that his cock was right at her entrance. Slowly, like ice melting, Clark pushed into her. A pause, then a moan as Alice took first his head then the rest of his obscenely long cock.

"Oh Clark, it feels so amazing," she whispered into his ear, clutching at his back with her fingernails. He moved out just as slowly and then back into her again. The bed began rocking with their lovemaking. My hips betraying me further moved up and down to match his pace again. I felt my own lust circling beneath the anger and hurt. I watched helplessly as Clark's ass clenched and unclenched moving his cock in and out of my girlfriend. Alice's body met him thrust for thrust and the slow and steady rhythm that he set changed to a fast and quick pace. Alice moaned louder than she had ever moaned for me.

His pace quickened again. He hammered into her deeper and with more strength than I had ever had. He pumped balls deep into her. She moaned and threw back her head. He held himself off her body and watched her breast bounce beneath them. She squirmed and wiggled as if she were in the throes of a seizure, but her face was painted with pure lust.

"Clark," her voice was nearly too loud, "Clark, you are filling me up." "Oh my god, Clark, Clark, Clark." Her moans became cries of ecstasy and then she was truly screaming, words incomprehensible to my ears. Clark kept pumping away and we both watched as wave after wave of orgasm hit her. I couldn't believe my eyes. I had always believed that I had made her orgasm, but as I watched Clark manipulate her with his talented lovemaking, I knew what she and I had was just a farce. She withered beneath him, screaming his name, thoughts of waking me up not even entering her mind. My body a cruel and wicked tormentor suddenly jerked and warm cum soaked through my boxer briefs and into the sheets.

I felt a wave of nausea as Alice in the throes of another orgasm screamed out, "yes, yes, yes, fuck me Clark, cum in me." Clark didn't miss a beat and with a speed I had never seen but on a few porn videos he drove into her and then yelled out himself, as his eyes visibly rolled back in his head and he dumped his load into my willing girlfriend's cunt. Alice whimpered beneath him. He rolled off her his obscenely long penis flopping around like a sleeping snake.

Both of them lay side by side, their chest going up and down. I watched them, my gut twisting into knots. My eyes burning with tears. I heard Alice sniffle and I knew she was crying. Clark leaned over to her and wiped away a tear. "We shouldn't have done it," he whispered.

"No, we shouldn't have and we can never let Ryan know," she said adamantly.

"No, we will never tell him and we will never do this again. Let's just get dressed and go to sleep." He stood from the bed and picked his boxers off the floor. Alice dried her eyes and watched his penis as it swung in front of her. He slid his boxers back on and returned to the bed. Alice moved and put her pajamas back on and then wrapped the blanket once more around her. She lay back in the bed and faced away from Clark.

Tears were racing down my face and I felt like crying out in my pain. I watched for another ten minutes as both of them closed their eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep. I knew I would not be going back to sleep anytime soon, just like I knew that I would never tell them that I watched, because as much as it had hurt me I knew deep down I had enjoyed every minute of it.

12