A Safe Space Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Monika asked if they had one in her size that she could try on the snooty shopgirl looked the brother and sister up and down. They were both dressed casually in black leggings and loose tops, Monika in gold sandals and Alex in black loafers. While the shopgirl tried to assess if the twins were moneyed elite or suburban pretenders Monika dug her American Express Centurion Black Card out of her purse and tapped it on her lipsticked lips.

The shopgirl nearly wet her knickers and invited Alex and Monika to sit on two velour upholstered chairs while she found said item. She took the trolley containing the other items of clothing and put them aside.

What followed next was a small fashion parade, with Monika modelling the clothing and Alex critiquing and the shopgirl running away to find garments that fit Monika perfectly. The shopgirl talked Monika into trying on a red satin evening gown and Alex nodded his head appreciatively. He wanted that dress!

Having racked up a nice bill and giving the shopgirl a generous cash tip they instructed her to have the clothing delivered to the valet parking for pickup.

Shopping for lingerie was fun for Alex once he got over his nerves. Of course Monika couldn't try anything on but she knew her sizes. The brassiere would be a problem. Alex told Monika that he wore her brassieres stuffed with old pantyhose to fill the cups like she had done to him when he dressed as the nurse for Halloween.

"We can do better than that," Monika grinned and led Alex down an aisle in the middle of the brassiere section.

"These are called breast boosters, boob enhancers or chicken fillets. They are basically silicone inserts that women use to up their breast size. They aren't prosthesis like breastforms but you are slim like me so you would look silly with big tits. The larger size enhancer will give you a B-cup which is all you need," Monika explained.

Alex looked puzzled and she smiled at her brother.

"I'll show you when we get home," she grinned at him and threw two different brands and sizes into their cart.

Alex took forever looking at the pantyhose and hold-up stocking display examining the packaging and looking carefully at the colours. Any trepidation he had seemed to have had disappeared.

"You know that girls today hardly ever wear pantyhose. They're for secretaries, office workers and businesswomen," Monika turned down her mouth.

"We have to wear them for school but outside of school we might wear opaque tights sometimes but not the sheer type you're looking at," Monika said.

Alex turned to his sister and frowned.

"If I was a girl I would wear pantyhose all the time. They feel so lovely and make my legs look great. Also I would like to try those ones I see women wearing in some of the movies I watch. You know the ones with the seam down the back and the dark top," Alex sounded excited.

A 'yummy-mummy' with a toddler in a stroller was standing nearby and heard Alex's excited vociferation and gave him a filthy look and wheeled her brat away in huff.

Monika looked at Alex with alarm and then they both burst out laughing.

"You mean fully-fashioned stockings you perv. Worn by prossies and loose women but they are making a comeback. I think drag is influencing fashion. We'll need to go to a specialty lingerie shop for those and we will need to get you a suspender belt," Monika said and Alex grinned in anticipation.

They threw a pile of pantyhose and holdup stockings into the cart on top of the lingerie they had selected and proceeded to the checkout, stopping briefly to select some costume jewellery and perfume. A stop at a specialty lingerie shop added a garter belt a bustier with suspender straps and five pairs of fully fashioned stockings to the cart.

Alex and Monika knew that shoes would be a problem because Alex had tried on Monika's shoes and they just didn't fit. Monika guessed Alex needed a shoe two sizes lager than hers; probably a ladies size 10.

They made their way to Payless Shoes and browsed the aisles after dropping off their other purchases at the valet parking station. They found a pair of cheap plain black pumps in a size 10 with three inch heels and Alex simply slipped off his loafers and tried them on.

When the shop assistant approached Monika and Alex they told her they didn't need any help and would prefer privacy. Monika guarded the aisle while Alex clomped up and down wearing the pumps while Monika tried her hardest not to laugh at him. The shoes fit, even though Alex was hopeless at walking in them so they purchased them and dropped them in the nearest bin and went back to David Jones where they bought the only three pairs of Christian Louboutin high heels available in size 10 and a pair of silver high heeled sandals keeping the shopgirl happy with a hundred dollar tip on top of the three grand dropped for the shoes.

They were taken to a VIP booth and Alex tried the shoes on in privacy. On their way out they picked up a professional makeup kit and their shopping was done.

When they got home with their purchases it was difficult to tell who was more excited Alex or Monica. Whilst they were shopping Monika had received the usual melee of texts, tweets and DMs from her girlfriends telling her things that were of no real importance but that they thought she definitely needed to know about right now. She had told her friends that she wanted to be left alone for the weekend but her friends didn't believe that extended social media. Also Brad began to bombard her with texts as he fuelled up on booze and the afternoon dragged on. He demanded that she meet him. He was horny and he loved her.

Monika did the unthinkable and turned off her phone.

"Alright young man or should I say young lady, time to get you dressed," Monika rubbed her hands together as she surveyed the mountain of packages strewn on her brother's huge bed.

"I can't wait!" Alex was excited.

"Well first we have to do some prep work. Go and shower and shave any bum-fluff you might have on your body," Monika ordered.

Monika had seen Alex's body often enough in their pool to know that he had hardly any hair on his body and his face was as smooth as a baby's bottom. Alex sauntered off to his ensuite and Monika busied herself clearing all the junk off Alex's vanity and replacing it with cosmetics, makeup brushes, a jar of sponges, hair brushes, tweezers, nail clippers and emery boards and other paraphernalia that women needed to maintain their grooming.

Alex came out of the bathroom freshly showered and beaming with only a towel wrapped around his slim waist. He was keen to begin.

Alex and Monika were not offended by nudity; they saw each other naked occasionally and thought nothing of it. Monika whipped off Alexi's towel and helped him put on a silk dressing gown. Alex shivered as the slippery fabric slid along his sensitive freshly-shaved skin.

"This might become a problem later," Monika put her hands between her brother's legs and yanked on his well-endowed penis.

Even flaccid it was quite large and the accompanying scrotum was also quite the bundle.

Alex blushed and slapped Monika's hand away and she giggled.

"Ok sit down here at your vanity. I've got rid of all your crap and laid out your makeup and accessories in a logical order. Take a picture because I presume you will be hiding all this from Gloria," Monika said and Alex complied.

"Ok let's start. I need to shape your brows," Monika reached for the tweezers.

Alex always kept his brows neat but Monika showed him how to shape them in a feminine high-arch to complement the shape of his face. Next she began a makeup tutorial and made up Alex's face.

"I know you favour the eighties look and this style of makeup will complement most of the clothes we've bought," Monika explained as she applied cosmetics to Alex's face.

She walked him through every step and explained what she was doing.

Alex was amazed at the results. His face, framed by his shoulder-length ash-blonde hair that had been coiffed at the Alana Kristian hair salon in Rose Bay, their last stop on the way home, looked absolutely feminine and gorgeous and even though it was unspoken between them, they both knew that Alex looked almost exactly like Monika but with a different hairstyle.

"Now you're going to remove all that makeup and you do it yourself while I get us both some drinks," Monika fussed with Alex's hair to get it just right.

"But what about the clothes Mon? I wanna try on the clothes," Alex whined.

When he whined like that he sounded just like a girl and she told him so.

"Maybe you should practice that voice while you practice your makeup. You won't become a makeup artist overnight Alex but you're going to practice until you can do reasonable job. You look like Coco the clown in those selfies you took and I won't have it!" Monika stamped her foot but she was laughing which caused Alex to blush.

She went to him and cuddled him and kissed the top of his head.

"Do you want to do this or not?" she whispered in his ear and Alex nodded.

"Then practice makes perfect," she squeezed him gently and went away to get drinks.

Monika came back with vodka tonics and helped Alex with the more difficult part of the makeup process: eyeliner, lipliner and eyeshadow. She made sure he got it right and after a few attempts she told he was doing ok and that with practice he would soon become adept.

She sprayed him liberally with perfume and saw the excitement in his eyes as they gazed at Alex's purchases. Something had happened and they both felt it. Neither of them thought of Alex as he any longer. Alex was she. Well Alex was Alexis... except for one thing and that thing was going to be a problem. In her excitement and anticipation of dressing in her new clothes Alex had sprung an erection or at least what Monika's boyfriends called a 'semi'.

For now Monika ignored it and they unwrapped and laid out pantyhose, bra and panties, skirt and blouse on the bed and selected a pair of high heels to go with the outfit.

Alex was no stranger to putting on pantyhose and Monika looked away while she stepped into them and smoothed them along her freshly shaven legs. The feeling of the expensive, sheer nylons on her freshly shaven legs caused Alexis' erection to become fully tumescent. Out of frustration she positioned the erection along her lower belly and pulled her orange satin and lace boy-leg panties up over it.

Ignoring the lump in Alexis' knickers Monika helped her adjust the matching bra and showed her how to put it on.

"Put these in the cups like so and get them to sit right. The silicone will adhere itself to your skin so they shouldn't move," Monika explained as positioned the 'chicken fillet' breasts enhancers just right.

Alex had a little trouble buttoning the red satin blouse because the buttons were on the opposite side to what she was used to but she got it done and stepped into the black leather Carla Zampatti skirt. She sat on the bed while Monika helped her put on her high heels. She made Alex walk in them and gave her pointers on how to walk with a feminine gait: take smaller steps, swing one foot directly in front of the other, toe pointing down. Alex cautiously made her way around the room a few times and then she settled at the vanity and put on her jewellery.

"Look at the beautiful young girl in the mirror," Monika pointed to the full-length mirror and there was indeed a beautiful young woman looking back at Alex.

This was no boy in clown makeup wearing mismatched clothing stolen from his sister's wardrobe. This was a gorgeous, sophisticated and yes... sexy young woman standing beside her almost identical twin.

They both ignored the elephant in the room which was the bulge in the front of Alexis' skirt. Seeing herself like this for the first time was both emotional and arousing and try as she might she couldn't will her erection away.

"Thank you so much Mon. From now on I'm going to call myself Alexis but I will still abbreviate it to Alex so that I don't feel weird when people call me that, " Alex hugged her sister and began to cry.

"Don't you cry, you'll ruin your makeup," Monika held her new sister tight, trying to ignore the bulge pressing into her belly.

"There are tutorials online on how to tuck. You've seen Drag Race, those girls have a perfect pussy in their leotards but I think you will need to get rid of this before you attempt it," Monika squeezed Alexis' erect penis through her skirt.

Alex shuddered as she felt her sister's fingers grip her cock through the layers of panty and pantyhose.

"Best not do that again Mon otherwise the problem will solve itself," Alex whispered.

"Girls at school do it for boys all the time. We don't even consider it sex. We're just doing them a favour," Monika softly gripped her brother's penis through her skirt.

They were still embracing, Monika's chin resting on her brother's shoulder but it wasn't her brother anymore, it was this pretty young girl who had a package in her panties and Monika found it quite erotic.

Monika had been with a plenty of boys and regularly satisfied Brad orally and vaginally and was not averse to giving him a handjob if the situation warranted it such as when they were at the movies and he pestered her for sex in the dark public place. It was a slight annoyance but it was worth it just so she could watch the movie in peace. She'd also experimented with a couple of her girlfriends when they'd had a little ecstasy and she found girl on girl sex quite pleasant and less gruelling than hetero sex but this was different.

She was caressing a very attractive and sexy girl but the girl had a penis; it was both intriguing and provocative. Alex felt like a girl, she smelled like girl, she looked like a girl but she had this protuberance under her skirt which was beguiling. She had stopped thinking of Alex as her brother as soon as she had put on her makeup. He had simply disappeared and this wonderful girl had taken her place.

Monika felt that stirring deep in her pussy that she got when she knew she was going to have sex and was really in the mood for it.

Was it wrong?

As far as she guessed Alex was a gay boy although she had never seen him with another boy. But she had never seen him with a girl either for that matter either. They shared everything but the one thing they never spoke about was sex. This was quite a dilemma.

"Alex... are you gay?" Monika whispered in her ear.

Alex didn't answer for a while. Alex was enjoying being cuddled by her sister while she was dressed so provocatively. It wasn't the first time they had cuddled. Growing up without their parents around meant they had often found solace in each other's embrace but this was different. Alex was dressed as a girl and sporting an erection that refused to go away and her sister had touched it through her skirt.

"I don't know what I am Mon. I've never had sex. I look at the women in the magazines and online and look at your girlfriends. But I'm actually more envious of how they are dressed rather than being aroused by them. I look at boys too but I wouldn't know what to do with one," Alex whispered her reply.

"I've seen your browsing history Alex. I know that there are some porn sites you visit but I didn't have the nerve to open them," Monika stroked Alexis' back, holding her close.

They found comfort in each other's arms; two sisters cuddling and nuzzling but there was an undercurrent of desire there. They were both acutely aware of Alex's penis pressing on Monika's belly. Monika was becoming a little wet inside her tights and her breasts were tingling. This was how Brad made her feel when she teased him before they made love, making him beg for her to lie down with him even though she had every intention of doing so.

For Alex the feelings were both baffling and delightful. Being dressed properly like a girl and taking on her latent female persona for the first time was incredibly empowering but also arousing. The breeching of the ultimate taboo, being sexually aroused by her sister was both terrifying and gratifying.

Alex kissed Monika gently on the lips. Her sister tasted sweet, her lips soft. Alex had kissed her sister plenty of times but nothing like this and they kissed again, this time crushing their lips together and Monika slipped her tongue into Alex's mouth. Alex had never had this done to her before and it was delightful, her cock throbbed inside her pantyhose and panties and Monika felt it pulsing on her belly.

"The porn sites are all videos of crossdressed women making love," Alex whispered.

"I don't think I'm gay Monika but my fantasies involve me being dressed like this and making love to someone dressed the same," Alex admitted.

"So not your sister dressed in Lorna Jane spandex tights and a crop-top?" Monika teased Alex a little.

"You feel wonderful Mon. I know what we are doing is wrong but it feels so nice," Alex admitted.

"I think we crossed a boundary when I helped you dress like this but doing what we're doing now is really wrong and we both know it," Monika sighed.

"But..." Alex was about to object but Monika put a finger to her lips to silence her.

"But it feels so nice. I've been with boys Alex and I've also been with girls. Boys are usually demanding and a little rough and sometimes I like that. Girls are more sensuous and gentle and I like that too. You seem to be a combination of both and I find your virginity intriguing. If we go any further Alex we must swear to keep this secret or it will ruin us," Monika said suddenly very serious.

Alex just nodded.

"This house is a safe space Alex; no one knows what we do here," Monika continued.

"Yes I get it but I'm sure what we are doing is wrong," Alex sighed.

Monika kissed Alex softly and slid her hand along Alex's thigh, circling her fingers on the silky pantyhose. She continued upwards to the crevice where Alex's thighs joined her torso and stroked the delicate flesh there. This drove Monika wild when Brad did it to her and she was sure that Alex would like it.

Alex did. The featherlight touch of her sister's fingers on her upper thighs caressing her flesh through her gossamer nylons was delightful. She mimicked Monika's actions and tentatively put her tongue into her sister's mouth and reached down and stroked Monika's thigh clad in the slinky lycra tights.

The 'sisters' gasped into each other's mouths.

Alex had never thought of his sister carnally despite their closeness but now that she was Alexis 'the girl' she was a completely different person and the gorgeous creature she held in her arms was invoking feelings she had never felt before.

Monika's fingers crept across the front of Alex's panties and Alex shivered as she felt the soft caress of her sister's finger's on her panty-clad penis.

"Your knickers are wet," Monika whispered.

"You're making them wetter," Alex sighed and shivered as Monika gently grasped her penis through her panties and pantyhose.

The satin panties and diaphanous pantyhose encasing her hard cock felt delightfully silky as her sister gently stroked Alex's cock.

Monika took Alex's hand and guided it between her legs and Alex imagined that she could feel the heat of her sister's sex through her lycra tights. She could certainly feel the outline of Monika's shaven mons and she could feel that her leggings were damp.

"My tights are wet too," Monika sighed and kissed Alex deeply.

Alex clumsily explored the folds and crevices of her sister's vulva through the sleek fabric moulded to her sex. Alex had seen vaginas before but she had never touched one and now she was touching her sister's while Monika stroked Alex's hard cock through her knickers and pantyhose. It was bizarre but it was delightful.

Feelings of carnal delight radiated from Monika's pudenda; she had butterflies in her stomach and her head was spinning as Alex held her tight and kissed her passionately while she fumbled with her sex. Monika felt something uniquely incredible being kissed and caressed by this pretty girl who possessed such a potent and virile appendage in her panties.