A Sasquatch Abduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

James' presence was of no consequence to Twu. Twu had come lumbering into the yard a little after midnight; the sky was clear, and the stars bright as he stood in the middle of the front yard howling for me. Awakened by the noise being created by Twu, James and I sat up in bed listening. After a few minutes, I got out of bed and started toward the door.

"Where are you going?" James demanded as he grabbed my arm to restrain me.

"He's calling for me . . . I have to go to him," I explained. "I have to, Jimmy."

Utterly embarrassed and ashamed, I dropped my head and said, "He wants sex, and if I don't go, he'll break in the door or worse. It'll be okay, just stay inside and don't interfere."

James stared at me silently and stepped aside, allowing me to walk through the door. With a look of disbelief on his face, he watched from the curtained window, as Twu tore the thin, cotton nightgown from my body, exposing my round taut pregnant belly.

Stepping out onto the porch, the first thing I saw was Twu's cock hanging long and thick between his hairy thighs. Twu lowered his mouth to my left nipple and greedily began to suckle. At the initial feel of his hot, moist mouth, my milk let down and began to flow freely. As he sucked, his large leathery hand cupped my milky teat, and he began to squeeze milk into his mouth until it overflowed and dribbled down the sides onto his hairy chest. Pressing me to the ground, he stretched out beside me and continuing to suckle slipped two long thick fingers inside me and began to finger fuck me.

My body began to buck, and my pussy to contract around Twu's fingers. My hand reached down under my belly, and frantically rubbed my clit that quickly brought me to orgasm. Unable to stop myself, I cried out when a perverse hot wave of animal pleasure washed over me.

*****

James continued to watch, torn between the impulse to rush out and pull the Sasquatch off Mary Ann and yet inwardly wanting to fuck her himself. In the end, he stood mesmerized, watching them and jerking his swollen, leaking cock as little Mary Ann climaxed on the ground, the creature's large, hairy body almost covering her small, helpless pregnant form.

James could feel his eruption building, the semen churning in his balls, and slowly rising up the length of his cock. Closing his eyes, he thought of the beginning when Mary Ann had started working at the University. He and Mary Ann had been attracted to each other and had enjoyed a brief but hotly, intense affair that had lasted for several months until the sexual affair inexplicably evolved into a friendship with the benefit of occasional sex, though not nearly enough as far as he was concerned.

*****

Twu urged me to take his fully engorged cock into my hand and hold it while he began to thrust. Holding him firmly in my closed fist, I stroked him until he began to groan, and his hip thrusting became harder and harder, making his balls slap against my knuckles. When he edged closer to his orgasm, his moans grew louder until with a final gut-wrenching grunt he erupted, shooting thick, white cum through my fingers and into the air. When he had spent himself, he moved between my spread legs.

"No . . . no, please Twu . . . the baby" was all I was able to whimper when the look in his eyes said all there was to say concerning his intentions.

Now on his knees, Twu pressed his swollen, brown cockhead inside me and began to pump. I lay there, hot tears trailing down my face as he fucked me. Perhaps because of the baby, it was not a violent fuck as he was want to do when highly aroused, but instead a slow, deep fuck where I could feel every throbbing inch of his cock. With his large hands holding each of my thighs, he pulled my hips toward him, so that with each stroke, his cockhead would almost caress the mouth of my ripened womb. Twu fucked my pregnant pussy, his thick shaft rubbing against my clit until I began to orgasm again, and he, for the second time in less than an hour drenched the walls of my pussy with his cum.

*****

As Twu and Mary Ann gyrated on the ground, James began to shudder as his own orgasm gripped him, forcing silvery threads of cum from his pulsing cock. He dropped to his knees, overcome with what he had felt and witnessed, the mating of a female homo sapien and a male Sasquatch hominoid.

After a few minutes, taking a deep breath, James stood, and gathering his wits about him crossed the cabin floor to where his large duffle bag lay against the wall. Digging through it he found what he was searching for, a medium-sized rectangular metal case containing four veterinary tranquilizer darts. Loading two of the darts into the dart gun, he walked back to the window, carefully took aim, and fired one of the dosed darts into the back of Twu's right shoulder.

Twu growled, but within a few minutes of struggling, trying to reach and pull the dart out of his shoulder, he calmed, quieted, and finally lay still.

*****

I felt Twu's weight slump on top of me and was momentarily terrified; not sure what had just happened, I suddenly began to hysterically cry as I tried to roll Twu's dead weight off me. I was too exhausted and weak to get him off, and just as I was about to give up, James was there pushing the monster off.

"Hurry, go to the cabin and get dressed! Hurry, don't worry about packing, just get dressed and get in the car," James shouted.

James ran into the cabin behind me, and as I threw on some clothes, he grabbed his bag, our laptops, and some files before heading back to the car and jumping into the driver's seat. As we drove away I looked back at Twu sprawled on the ground near the cabin and felt James take my hand. I looked over at him and squeezed his hand. We barreled down the old two lane road . . . neither of us looked back again.

We drove in silence for the next hour or so, during which James explained how he came to arrive at the cabin with a dart gun when he did.

James had completed his sabbatical, and as soon as he returned home, he made plans to visit with me. James had shown up in Morganston unannounced almost a week earlier having become concerned when he was unable to get in contact with me by cell phone or email. Once in Morganston he went directly to the Grocery and found out that supplies hadn't been delivered to me at least two months and that no one had seen or heard from me in just as long.

James said he knew that by this time, I would have been well into my eighth month, and his concern peaked when he recalled our conversation and his warnings about the Sasquatch before he had left on his trip.

Fearing the worse and not knowing what to expect, he had driven up to the Philipsborn County Naturalist Society and after speaking with the Director, who happened to be a close professional friend, left with the dart gun and tranquilizer darts.

Listening to James, I had begun to cry again, realizing how much danger I had placed my good friend in.

"Shhhh, shhhh," he said softly, there's no need for tears, you and the baby are safe now."

In the dim light of the car, I looked over at James, and with a deep sigh, closed my eyes and welcomed the warm curtain of sleep that quickly descended over me.

*****

"Mary Ann . . . Mary Ann, wake up, sweetheart."

I slowly, reluctantly opened my eyes and recognized James' face. I'm not sure how long I had slept, but apparently, we had driven through the little town of Morganston and were almost half way home. Tired and sleepy himself, James had pulled into a large Motel 6 and gotten us a room.

"Let's get you inside so you can sleep in a real bed," he said, helping me out of the car.

"Are you hungry?" James asked after he closed and locked the room's door.

"No, I don't think so. I just want a hot shower and to get into bed," I replied.

I must have stood there looking a little lost and disoriented when James came over and helped me get my coat off and led me to the bathroom. While the water warmed, James took his clothes off and then helped me undress and join him in the shower. The fingers of hot water felt wonderful, and I leaned back against James, letting the water cascade over my breasts and belly and between my legs. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel of James' soapy hands massaging my body and eventually slipping between my legs, washing away the last of the Sasquatch cum that had been deposited there. I could feel James' cock pressing against the small of my back. As tired as I was, with little persuasion, if he had wanted to make love to me . . . I would have let him, welcomed him.

"Oh my God James," I said, allowing my body to react to his touch. With a soft, sensual moan, I spread my legs ever so slightly as he brought me to a gentle, comforting orgasm. When I was able to walk, on shaky legs he helped me out of the shower and dried me off. Slipping on one of his large t-shirts, we crawled into bed, and with James spooning behind me, we fell asleep.

It was still dark outside when I woke very early that morning feeling like I needed to pee. I got up from the bed, and as I started toward the bathroom, I felt a sudden gush of dampness between my legs followed by a light trailing of water down my inner thigh. My water had broken.

"James . . . Jimmy, I called. Jimmy," I called again a little louder, this time startling him awake. James shot out of bed and in two long strides, was standing beside me.

"James, I think my water has broken," was all I managed to say before James threw a blanket over my shoulders and ushered me out of the room and into his car heading for the nearest hospital.

*****

I had to have a Caesarean because my pelvic cradle was too small to pass the baby, who was larger and longer than typical for a newborn baby. The attending doctor and his nurse stood nearby with puzzled looks on their faces; the baby's body was covered in a sparse fine reddish blonde hair from head to toe, with an even finer fuzz on his face. Despite his genetic heritage, he was a beautiful baby, with full lips, olive complexion, and large intelligent grey eyes like his father the Sasquatch I had called Drel.

When the nurse placed him in my arms, he began to root at my breast and finally latched onto my teat to nurse for the first time. While my eyes were only for my beautiful baby, James and the doctor stared at the baby's genitals . . . for an infant boy child he possessed a relatively longer, thicker than average little penis.

"Damn, that boy's tool will give a lot of pleasure to a lot of women someday," James had said half in jest.

Aside from the reddish-blond fuzz that covered his body, to my relief, the baby appeared just as human as any newborn. I hadn't quite known what to expect but feared the baby would resemble the Sasquatch. After being examined, the attending doctor did find an abnormality with the baby's blood that he didn't understand and couldn't explain. Noting the amount of hair on the baby's body, he explained that it was too early to really know, but that in a few weeks, the fuzz covering his body would gradually rub off. He also said there was a possibility that the fuzziness, hairiness could have a genetic cause but was certain if that was the case, it could be managed with medication.

It's been almost six months since Derrick was born, and he is perfect. Just as the doctor said, he's lost most of the fine reddish-blond hair that had covered his body as a newborn.

*****

I no longer work as a field researcher for the University. Any interest I may have had at one time to explore and research the existence of Sasquatch has long since disappeared, leaving me with no desire whatsoever to set foot in the mountainous area of Northern Washington. I have no compulsion to convince anyone of anything having to do with Sasquatch, after all I had indisputable proof of its existence, and it's attraction to and biological need of female humans.

James and I have moved in together, giving our old affair another chance. He loves Derrick, my half Sasquatch baby, and despite the circumstances of his birth treats him as his own. I've told James everything about what happened to me during that almost six months with the Sasquatch; the fear and intimidation, the sexual submission and constant demands, the frequent anal sex, being passed between the two Sasquatch brothers, and the isolation. To my surprise, James wasn't repulsed by any of it, in fact, he seemed turned on and excited whenever the subject came up, and would want to talk about it in lurid details.

For the most part, it's been wonderful being with him, and I know I'm fortunate to be with a man who understands the kind of things I've been through sexually and otherwise. Despite my growing love and affection for James, I know that I have been tainted by my time with the Sasquatch. I know he is mindful and aroused by this insight and when I awake in the middle of the night with him pressing his cock inside me seeking the taboo anal pleasures of my body, he always kisses and reassures me that he wants and needs to share this particular dark intimacy with me.

Understanding the emotional impact of what I had to endure, he willingly relinquishes his typical male control and lets me fuck him like a sex crazed animal in heat, leaving him weak and trembling; and he finds no shame in whimpering like a child when I lovingly milk his cock until he is drained and his balls empty.

In the darkness of our bedroom with James often sweating and grunting on top of me, I still find myself remembering (yearning?) the feel of a huge, rigid Sasquatch cock being buried deep inside me.

12