A Saudi Dominatrix In London

Story Info
Saudi woman dominates Senegal student in London.
1.8k words
2.83
14.3k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

Sweetie please don't fart, I thought nervously as I stuck my tongue deep inside Azeeza Yamani's asshole. The curvaceous young woman sat astride me, her bum on my face, her huge ass completely enveloping me. The bed is shaking, and the open window does nothing to alleviate the suffocating heat of a midsummer night in London. I could barely breathe, but I loved it. Eagerly I licked Azeeza's asshole, loving the spicy, funky smell of her. "Lick my ass slave," Azeeza intoned, whacking me upside the head for good measure.

"Yes ma'am," I mumbled, and resumed tonguing Azeeza's ass. You're probably wondering who this is, I presume? The name is Omar Camara and I'm a young man of Senegalese descent living in the City of London, England. I moved there after receiving an international scholarship to study at Brunel University. And as you can tell, I'm having one helluva night thanks to my darling lady Azeeza Yamani, the bossy Saudi woman who stole my heart.

"You are so good at kissing ass it makes me wonder," Azeeza groaned, mashing my face with her ample posterior. I couldn't answer, for my tongue was so deep inside my lady's asshole, you couldn't tell where she ended and I began. I licked her ass, tasting her booty juice, as they called it. Earlier, kneeling before her, I licked her pussy so damn well I made Azeeza's toes curl. What can I say? I'm the brother with the wicked tongue.

Whoever says that Saudi Arabian women are soft, meek and submissive definitely hasn't met Azeeza Yamani, daughter of renowned Saudi political figure Amin Yamani, a man who counts among his friends and colleagues both the King of Saudi Arabia and the President of the United States. I guess you could say Azeeza was born to rule men, for the woman is practically royalty. "Stop," Azeeza commanded, and slowly she rose from her seat, my visage, and towered over me.

I looked up and smiled as I beheld her hairy cunt, and Azeeza's beautiful face glaring at me gave me pause. "I'm going to piss on you and you're going to drink it," Azeeza said, and I nodded obediently. "Yes ma'am," I replied, and opened my mouth as wide as I could. Moments later Azeeza's cunt let loose a stream of urine, a trickle at first, then large drops, then finally, the stream. My lady's golden nectar dripped onto my face, my chest and most importantly, my mouth. "Thank you mistress," I cried out, and guzzled up every last drop of her urine. Azeeza patted my head patronizingly. "You make a good pet Omar," she said snidely, shaking her head.

"Thank you mistress," I said, and slowly rose to my feet after receiving Azeeza's permission to do so. Standing before my mistress, I couldn't escape noticing the contrast between the two of us. I'm six-foot-one, broad-shouldered and dark-skinned, with a fleshy build. A polite way of saying that I'm chubby. Azeeza is five-foot-eight, curvy but sexy, with long black hair, dark bronze skin and light brown eyes. The lady is a vision of beauty, like the desert goddess that she is.

Azeeza Yamani hails from the City of Rafha, northern Saudi Arabia. Azeeza is studying at Brunel University on a special, women-only international scholarship recently approved by the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Education. "I see you're hard again," Azeeza coos, grabbing my dick and squeezing it, hard. "Yes ma'am," I reply meekly. Azeeza looks me in the eye, and abruptly kisses me. "Fuck it now I'm horny," she says, to which I grin happily. A moment later she slaps me. "I'm in charge here don't you forget it," Azeeza snaps, and I nod, somewhat confused.

What happens next is a welcome surprise. Azeeza gets on her knees and takes my dick into her mouth. "Oh shit," I whisper, as she teases the tip of my dick with her tongue. Azeeza grabs my balls and squeezes them, hard. "Ouch," I whimper in pain. Azeeza stops sucking me and wags her little finger. "I didn't give you permission to speak Omar," she chastises me, and I nod. "Sorry mistress," I say meekly, hoping she'll continue what she started. Grinning victoriously, Azeeza resumes sucking my dick.

I try to stay silent as Azeeza sucks me off, the silence in the room broken only by the slurping sounds she makes. The sight of my sexy, bossy Saudi Arabian girlfriend on her knees, going down on me, man, that almost made me cum before my time. Knowing how upset Azeeza would be, I restrain myself. Can't disappoint the mistress.

"Cum for me," Azeeza says, briefly taking my dick out of her mouth. I try to resist, because, well, I don't always like obeying her right away, although I know I must. Azeeza pinches my balls and flicks her tongue on my dick head, and that does it. Moments later I cry out as I cum. "Dammit," I moan deeply as I cum, my dick spurting hot cum all over the place. Azeeza catches some of it on her face. I look at her sheepishly. "Oops?" I shrug. Rolling her eyes, Azeeza licks the cum off my dick, then licks her lips.

"You taste good slave," Azeeza says, rising to her feet. Wrapping her arms around me, she kisses me tenderly. I pull her into my arms and we tumble on the bed. Playfully we wrestle, and this time I got on top of Azeeza. "Fuck me," she purrs, running her small, round hands on my hairy chest. I spread her big, sexy thighs and raise her legs in the air. "Just like that," Azeeza whispers as I ease my hard dick into her cunt.

Locking eyes with me, Azeeza wraps her arms around me. "Harder," she whispers. I press my forehead against hers. "My show now princess," I say, and pinch her tits for emphasis. "What the fuck?" Azeeza yelps in surprise. I smile wickedly as I see the surprised expression on her pretty face. "I'm in charge now," I whisper into her ear, and grab Azeeza's throat. Just in case she didn't get it. I thrust deep into her, burying my dick inside her warm, tight cunt.

Finally, I let go of all restraint, and unleash all the frustration I'd felt all day as Azeeza took me from one shopping center to another, spending her father's money on frivolous pursuits. "Whose pussy is this?" I cry out, squeezing her throat none too gently. Azeeza looks at me, an uncertain look in her doe-like eyes. I can tell that she's a bit afraid, and I love it. "Yours," she croaks, and I smile victoriously as I ram my dick into her cunt mercilessly. I fuck her hard and fast, not caring about how rough I got with her. I took my pleasure, pure and simple.

Not sure how long Azeeza and I went at it, but by the time I came, exploding inside of her, I had my favorite Saudi Arabian slut screaming my name in English, Arabic and profane! "Fuck me hard please," Azeeza squealed as I fucked her roughly, my fingers digging into the tender flesh of her throat. "Hell yeah," I cried, bellowing like a wild man as I came inside of her. No worries, Azeeza and I are forward thinkers. We're both healthy, with the paperwork to prove it, and my sweet lady is on the pill.

"That was hot," Azeeza says, licking my face like the sex kitten she is as we lie side by side on the bed, our bodies soaked with sweat and who knows what else. I shrug casually. "Got to remind you I'm the man from time to time," I say, smiling at her while caressing her full, ripe breasts. Azeeza stares at me intently, a dangerous gleam in her eyes. "What are you thinking?" I ask, and she smiles wickedly before bolting from the bedroom.

"Chicks," I say, groaning in frustration and shaking my head. Moments later, Azeeza rushes back into the room. And she's got something in her hand. "What are you going to do with that?" I ask, even though I already know the answer. Azeeza grins as she fixes the harness in place, and caresses the shiny black phallic device. "Get ready to ride my strap-on," Azeeza laughs, lovingly caressing her toy. "Not without lube," I groan, feebly protesting.

Azeeza nods, and tosses me a bottle of Aloe Cream. " Happy now?" she teases. Shaking my head, I make good use of the cream, applying it in my tender behind. Knowing Azeeza, I'm going to need a lot of it. "Assume the position," Azeeza's shrill voice barks harshly, and I realize that once again, she's in dominatrix mode. I get on all fours and bend over, feeling quite vulnerable. Eagerly Azeeza gets behind me. I feel her sleek hands caressing my behind. Leaning over, she kisses me. "I'm going to violate you tonight sweetie," Azeeza cackles in my ear, then presses her dildo against my ass.

"Oh," I gasp, grunting as Azeeza pushes her dildo into my asshole while gripping my hips tightly. Azeeza slaps my ass, hard. "I'm going to make you pay for choking me around earlier," she laughs. I grit my teeth against the wicked pain and insidious pleasure as her strap-on invades my ass. "You liked it when I got rough with you," I remark earnestly. Azeeza slaps my ass even harder. I guess she doesn't like what she's hearing. "I am the boss of you even when you've got your dick inside my pussy," she cries, venom in her voice.

I try not to scream as Azeeza continues ramming her dildo into my ass. I fail miserably for she plunges it so deep inside me but my mouth gapes and my eyes widen. "Oh man," I huff, and Azeeza laughs. Another stinging slap as her hand hits my poor bottom. "Your ass belongs to me," Azeeza cackles gleefully, and drives her shaft mercilessly inside of me. Beyond caring about the rules of masculinity and stoicism at this point, I scream as Azeeza fucks me. For what seems like a long time, Azeeza plows her dildo into me. Finally, she relents, and pulls out of me. I slump on the bed, utterly spent.

Azeeza looks down at me, her face imperious, the visage of a conquering warrior. "I own you Omar," she says, and grips my throat. Hard enough to cause me discomfort. "Yes mistress," I croak, and Azeeza smiles happily. Then she kisses me passionately. I look up at her, mesmerized by her beauty, her sensual sadism and her wickedness. "What would I do without you?"I ask, smiling contently while stroking Azeeza's face gently. "You'd be one bored brother," Azeeza laughs, then snuggles against me while pulling the covers over the two of us. I pull Azeeza closer to me and kiss her forehead. Azeeza looks at me, a mischievously gleam in her eyes. Then she lets one rip. That's right, the lady hath farted. I knew she was up to something. "Goodnight my darling witch," I grin, then I hit the lights.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers