A Scarf, a Chair and a Butt Plug

Story Info
Maria is always keen and excited to try something new.
1.9k words
4.36
25.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stand in front of you you're sat facing the back of the dining chair. You are topless, wearing a black garter belt and black FF stockings and classic black spike heels.

I'm wearing a classy black suit, white crisp cotton business shirt, gold tight dog-tooth silk tie with black brogues.

In my hand I'm holding a red silk scarf that I'm folding into a long section as my eyes do not waiver from yours.

Your beginning to squirm a little as your wet and panty-less pussy is starting to swell and dampen in anticipation of what might be about to happen.

As you sit as instructed, I ask you to hold out your left arm and tie one end of the silk scarf to your wrist and then intertwine the scarf through the back of the chair and tie the other end of the scarf to your right wrist.

You are able to move your hands and wrists slightly and I ask you to stand. You are able to, but limited with the level your wrists are tied at, and you have to part your legs straddling the chair. You can feel the air on your pussy as you stand and can feel your arousal building and wonder if your pussy lips have already parted? They feel hot, wet and swollen with your arousal.

I ask you to move back so you can put your legs together more naturally but you are then bent over and resting your elbows on the seat of the chair.

You see and hear my smart shoes move behind you as I take in the sight of your white peaches in front of me; you notice a bulge starting to grow in the front of my suit trousers.

"Very nice, Maria.

I like what I'm seeing."

You hear me talk from behind and dip your head just in time to see me (from your upside down view) approaching you, and spank your right bum cheek hard with the open palm of my hand.

You gasp, moan and scream all at once, not sure what emotion you are feeling the most. Arousal, pain and shock all at once and you can feel your bum starting to redden. A bolt of heat has rushed to your pussy, making you flush, your nipples are like bullets, aching and sensitive.

As your bum starts to glow where I stung you, I stroke you again, but softly and delicately, while you push your bum against my hand. I stroke your other cheek and bend down from my waist behind you. As I do, I pull your bum cheeks apart and you feel my lips gently brush against your bum hole as I kiss you taking your breath away momentarily. You tense and adjust as you feel my tongue start to tease your anus and it contracts sensitively with my attention.

I stand and come round in front of you and look you in the eye again; your grey eyes are a little nervous but twinkling excitedly. Your lips are red and swollen and moist as I bend and kiss you fully, our tongues probing and darting around each other. Your gasping, as I force your head from behind into my mouth. You sit back on the chair enjoying the kiss and I can see and feel you squirming as my other hand trails down your spine. I pull away and admire your body moving to the side to see your hard swollen nipples and the beautifully erotic curve of your back.

I stand behind you again, but this time you're sat down and you can feel my swelling groin brushing against your back, as I caress and massage both your ear lobes between my fingers and thumb. Your breathing has quickened and as I feel your ear I can sense your heartbeat racing. You push back into me rubbing your head into my stomach and your back against my hardening and groan, again, squirming your bare bum and pussy against the fabric of the chair.

I again bend, this time to whisper in your ear,

"Are you wet, Maria?

I'm sure I recognise that delectable aroma."

"Fuck, yes, Paul." You say between breathes.

"Are you wet enough now for me to slide straight into your tight pussy?"

"Yes Paul...Please Fuck me!" You moan.

I pull away from you again and come round and stand in front of you. You love seeing me in my suit and, apart from my hard cock almost creating a tent in my trousers, I'm unruffled. You lick your lips as you imagine sucking me; savouring my pre-cum that you anticipate is dribbling from my knob. As I stand in front of you I pull something from my pocket. You immediately recognise it to be a butt plug.

"Antonia, Im sure you know what this is but don't believe you've ever used one?"

You are starting to tremble, as you reply,

"I've never used one, Paul"

You can feel your pussy starting to buzz, as your excitement builds like never before and your bum hole strangely feels sensitive. You wonder, like never before, what this is going to feel like. Can your bum hole really stretch that wide? Will you enjoy it? Your not sure BUT your arousal is building and you know you desperately want to be fucked; hard and rough.

As your mind rushes, you watch as I lick the butt plug with my tongue, lubricating it teasingly and start to move behind you again.

"Stand and bend over, Maria"

You do as commanded and feel your legs already starting to shake, both a little fearful and aroused. You feel my wet fingers of one hand slide between your bum cheeks and firmly massage your bum hole. They also slide down and brush against your swollen pussy lips; taking you by surprise as you gasp and my thumb continues to probe your anus further as my fingers probe your dripping pussy. You push back against my hand wanting to be explored deeper, breathing heavily.

As my fingers slide in your pussy, you feel my other hand and the tip of the plug now teasingly pushing against your bum ring. My fingers slide from your pussy firmly along your perineum and you can feel their wetness around your bum hole. As I lubricate the plug I twist it stretching you and you spread your legs subconsciously to start to accommodate it. You feel your bum hole stretching as I twist and push the plug gently back and forth and feel your anus succumb as it finally pops in and you relax a little bit remain standing and bent over as I once again appear in front of you.

This time I have a black fob in my hand asking you,

"Do you know what this is, Maria?"

As soon as I ask, the penny drops and you see me hit a button and feel the butt plug buzz to life in your bum.

"Fuck" you moan, as a buzz passes directly from your bum to your Pussy.

"You can sit down, Maria"

As you do, the vibration becomes more intense, the butt plug pushing further into you as you sit. This makes you wetter and you start to squirm against it; feeling the heat passing through your pussy into your clit. You start to visibly grind your pussy on the chair as you watch me unzip my trousers and extract my thick hard cock. I stroke it; a string of dribbled pre-cum spiralling to the floor as you lick your lips watching; grinding, writhing, squirming. You want to brush your nipples but can't. You want to get up and take my cock on your lips and hands but can't.

You are under my control.

As you watch me stroking my cock, licking your lips at the sight of my cock, you see me flick the button again. A jolt hits you as the butt plug vibration changes.

You arch your back as the heat goes to your clit, pushing your bum and cunt hard into the chat to maximise the sensation. As you do I move forward, wanking my thick hard shaft. You lean forward and eagerly, your tongue swirls around my glistening dribbling knob. You gasp, savouring your first taste of my cock. I hold the back of your head as you slide your lips over my knob stretching your lips around my girth.

You're swallowing my shaft as I guide you, with one hand on the side of your head. Your eyes are watching mine, your mascara running as I face fuck you deeply. My other hand is pinching your nipples and your moaning in delight, flinching each time I pinch your nipple. The whole time you are squirming with the buzzing in your bum. I can tell your close.

I withdraw my cock form your mouth, pulling back and the buzzing butt plug stops. You draw your breath, recovering slightly before realising that I'm teasing you.

You stand, and as seductively as you can, you bend over the chair with your hands still tied to it with the red silk scarf. You stick your bum out; your cheeks flushed, your pussy hot and swollen feeling your lips wet and your juices dribbling down your inner thighs and soaking your stocking tops. Your nipples are red and raw with my pinching and both aching to be touched but also so sensitive that could very well make you orgasm.

As you look me in the eye, you again feel the butt plug start to vibrate deep inside you and you wriggle your bum enjoying the sensation.

You are struggling to stand with the arousal, putting one knee on the seat of the chair as I now stand behind you talking loud enough for you to me say.

"Maria, your pussy is so swollen and flushed pink. It's gleaming and your juices are dripping and " you cut me off.

"PLEASE...JUST...FUCK me, Paul"

With that I immediately position my purple knob up against your pussy lips and as you gasp in realisation I thrust into you; hard and rough.

You arch your back, as best you can with your wrists tied. As you do, with one hand I pull your hip into meet my thrusting cock. My other hand finds your pieced nipple and tugs on the bar twisting it in your nipple. You scream and shudder. My cock is gripped tightly by your pussy walls, feeling every bump and crease as I fuck you heightening my arousal. The butt plug brushes against me as I fuck you and tightens you further as both my cock and the plug are working their magic inside you. You're shaking and spasming, your cunt tightening as your orgasm hits and I feel the heat of your release over my shaft and balls. You succumb; breathless, screaming my name and thrashing impaled on my cock as I fuck you harder, my knob starting to twitch as you collapse and I'm holding you up as I start to cum, spurting and thrusting, deep inside you. As I step back, sliding out of you, my cum trails to the floor as you collapse on your knees, breathless, your hair a mess, your mascara running down your face and spasming uncontrollably, panting. You're ruined but still looking erotically sexy in your your garter, love juice and cum stained stockings and your stilettos.

As I savour the view I can't help but say,

"Maria, I so Fucking want you."