A Second Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

As this second cd played Sophie began to dance, but it was no dance I'd ever seen before, and would have brought the house down in the local strip joint. She swayed, gyrated, turned, and contorted, turning her body into an overt representation of sex, running her palms over her skin, cupping her breasts, squeezing them, pulling at her nipples, the letting her hands slide down her stomach, past her beckoning hips to her thighs where they played and stroked before they retreated up to her pussy and outlined her womanhood between her fingers. All this was done in sensual slow motion as she stared up at me from below lowered eyes, running the tip of her tongue over her lips. I became intensely aware of the limitations placed upon me by the handcuffs. All I could do was watch this fabulous creature perform to her erotic best. I wondered how far she would go before her own need drove her to release me to fuck her.

Then suddenly she had jumped up onto the bed, straddling me and moving forward until her feet were planted wide beside my shoulders, her hands rested against the wall behind the bed and she gazed down smiling as my eyes stared at her pussy literally inches from my face. Then she began gyrating her hips in time to the music, thrusting slightly forward and back, bringing the fabulous musky scent of her scent of her cunt close to my nose and then moving back, letting my eyes take over the enjoyment as she moved now from side to side. She was completely given to her arousal, her gaping pussy quite literally running with her juices, her inner thighs shining damp and slippery and her clit standing hard and erect like a miniature cock. I couldn't take my eyes from her.

"Lick me, lick my cunt." Her voice came intense and breathy.

I leaned forward, putting out my tongue to comply with her instruction, only to be brought up short by the handcuffs with my mouth only an inch or so from her pussy. Her teasing laugh registered only vaguely as I tried to push forward far enough to make contact. I so wanted to taste her I was straining my neck to reach and hurting my wrists on the handcuffs. She giggled again and moved away.

"You'll have to grow a longer tongue." She mocked me and then moved closer again. "Here, have another try."

This time I could reach, not easily and not entirely, but enough that I could lick and suck her clit with my nose hard up against her pubes. Sophie gasped as soon as my tongue touched her and I knew she was very aroused, but apparently not ready to let herself cum, for after only a few moments she moved back and out of reach.

"Did it taste nice?" She asked me. I could only nod a 'yes'.

"Then tell me if it looks nice."

She spread her thighs as wide as standing on the springy bed would allow, then reaching down with both hands, she pulled open her pussy, showing me her gaping wet hole. I stared openly at this brazen display, wishing my tongue was back on that hard little clit, or my cock inside her slippery hot cunt, and thinking for an alarming moment, from the way she was splayed open, that she was going to pee on me. For some reason it wasn't the thought of being peed on that bothered me, that was actually quite exciting, but the idea of having to sort out my bed afterwards.

She was having trouble keeping her balance on the bed and so she moved to lean on the wall above my head with one hand and used the other to show herself to me, opening herself up with two fingers while using a third to massage the end of her clit. I was not going to be needed, except as an audience, for she was gasping and groaning, teetering on the brink of her orgasm. She was not alone in being turned on, my cock was beginning to hurt with its hardness, desperately needed attention and jealous of the finger that played with her clit.

Suddenly she let out a sudden 'oohh' and her pussy jerked under her fingers, and I watched her cum, seeing the spasms running through her pelvis, hearing the cries and groans that came from her lips and watching the lubrication trickle from her empty passage. I was so turned on by this display that a bead of pre-cum grew on the end of my cock, even though it was still totally untouched.

Her first orgasm over, Sophie looked down at me and grinned. "Nice, was it?"

"Not as nice as it would have been with my cock inside you!" I replied morosely, thinking that my chance of cumming was rapidly receding.

She laughed again, that carefree tinkling laugh that she used so often. "Don't worry, your turn next. Anyway, stop complaining, you fuck me more often than my husband."

She took a step back and knelt down carefully, still straddling my body, so that her pussy was lowered towards my belly. I hoped she would move back a little further so that she might impale herself on my painfully rigid cock, but instead she pressed herself against my abdomen and began sliding herself back and forth, spreading her juices over my skin. It felt fabulous, but I wanted more.

She leaned forward so that now she was bent over me, her dark engorged nipples dragging over my face as she moved back and forth. I tried to take one in my mouth, but she giggled and swung her breasts to keep it out of reach, still sliding her wet pussy over my stomach.

Then she slid back a little further and her bottom collided with my the tip of my cock and she stopped, suddenly alarmed at the contact.

"Are you ok?" She asked me.

"Yes, fine, except I want to fuck you."

She laughed again. "I thought that might have hurt." She said, meaning the sudden contact between my cock and her behind.

"No, it didn't hurt."

"Then lets do it again; you never know it might find a way in." She started sliding slowly back, trying to find out just where my cock came to.

"And you never know which way in it might find." Her voice was breathless with excitement.

She pushed back until she hit my cock, and then pulled forward again, repeating the movement time after time, but without my entering her in either hole. I couldn't do anything to help it find the way, and it seems that Sophie wouldn't, though I got the impression it was not missing one entrance or the other by very much. Each time she moved her breasts trailed across my face and chest, and each time I felt her skin slide over her own wetness on my stomach, and I desperately needed to fuck her. It was intensely erotic and even more intensely frustrating.

Then suddenly I felt it slide into her pussy, deep into her very hot and very wet tunnel and she groaned with pleasure coupled with frustration.

"Damn, I wanted it to be the other hole!" Sophie cursed, but I didn't mind, I was just pleased to be inside her.

"You can move it, if you want." I suggested, thinking how nice her arse would feel.

"No. Fate decreed and all that, I'll take what I was given." She shook her head, her hair cascading across her face, and she began moving on my cock, fucking me at last.

She must have been as hot as I was, for she rapidly built up the pace until she was bouncing on my cock, gasping and moaning, her head thrown back and her eyes closed. It wasn't long before she rammed herself down onto me as hard as she could and cried out loud as her orgasm ripped through her, but it was just long enough. Even as she squirmed, impaled on my shaft and shuddering with pleasure, my cock exploded into her as my own climax arrived and sent spurt after spurt of cum deep into her. God, I was ready for that.

The next day she rang to ask if she could come round the next afternoon, and you can guess my answer. She arrived just after lunch, swinging that ominous shopping back once again.

"What surprise have you got in the bag today?" I asked cautiously.

"No surprise, just the same things."

Her answer was cloaked in laughter as she put her hand in her bag and took out the same damn handcuffs. I wasn't sure if I was up to another teasing session, and I said so.

"You worry too much, let's go upstairs and have a bit of fun, eh?" Her answer was as enigmatic and unhelpful as it could be, but I followed anyway.

As soon as she reached the bedroom she began to undress, and so I did the same, still wondering just what she had in mind this time. Whatever it was, it was already turning her on, because as she stripped her breathing became heavy with anticipation and her fingers fumbled with her bra fastenings. I couldn't remember ever having seen her being this excited, and so I worried even more.

When we were finally both naked she handed the handcuffs to me, much to my surprise. I stood there with them in my hands and wondered what the hell to do. Then she held her hands out in front of her, wrists together, and I got the idea. This time, it seemed, it was her turn to be cuffed.

"Thank you." She breathed as I locked them over her wrists.

"I think I was a bit too naughty the last time I was here, and I think I deserve to be punished, don't you?"

Now what the hell was she thinking of, I wondered silently, while agreeing with her out loud.

"Yes, you do. Have you a punishment in mind?" I would have given odds that she had.

She looked at me and nodded, then raised her hands and put them behind her head, still fastened together, then planted her feet a couple of feet apart. She looked beautiful and defiant standing like that, but quite defenceless too.

"I want you to slap my tits, hard."

"What?" I was shocked to say the least.

"I want you to hit my breasts, I want you to slap them both, and don't hold back." Her breathing was now loud and eager and it was clear she meant what she said.

I stood looking at her, wondering for a minute if I should, or even if I could.

"Do it, I was naughty, punish me." It was typical of Sophie. Even when playing the 'sub' she had to give the orders.

I drew back my hand and hit her hard across the side of her breast, the sound of my palm against her soft flesh resounding around the room. She swayed a little to the side under the force of the blow.

"Now the other one." She gasped out.

I repeated the clout from the other side, hitting her a little harder now that I knew she could take it. She took a sharp breath and an involuntary step to the side.

"Yes, that's good, but I told you not to hold back. Do it again, but harder." The words came out as tight little gasps from between clenched teeth.

I did it again and I didn't hold back this time, in fact I slapped her hard enough for my fingers to sting and hard enough to make an involuntary step to the side each time.

"God, that hurt something wonderful. Now do it just once more to each tit."

I drew back my hand to repeat the blows, but she interrupted me. "No! Backhand me. Give my tits a backhander each, really hard ones."

I moved my raised hand over to the other side of my body, noticing as I did that I was sporting a huge erection. I wasn't sure what to make of my body's response, but I was as turned on as she was.

This time I hit her as hard as I could, making her cry out and stagger back, but she came back, a little white faced, and planted herself for the next one. Her breasts were, I noticed, red and sore looking, especially the one I had just backhanded. I raised my other hand again, but then I remembered the ring I was wearing and paused to remove it. I didn't mind hurting her, but I didn't want to do damage.

Again she cried out in pain and staggered backwards from the blow, and when she stepped back and raised her head I could see tears of pain welling in her eyes. I had really hurt her that time, but she made no compliant, looking into my eyes as if defying me to hurt her.

"Thank you. I needed that, and I deserved it to." She looked at me with a shy little smile tugging at her mouth. "And it was nice."

"Nice!" How the hell could that be called nice?

"Yes, nice! It's got me going, just feel my pussy." I did as I was told, and found her pussy soaking wet. I've never understood the link between pain and pleasure, but here was plain evidence of its existence.

She went and knelt on the bed, lowering her head and raising her behind.

"Now fuck me as hard as you slapped me."

Once again, I did as I was asked, driving hard into her doggy style until my cock exploded and I filled her pussy with my spunk once more. Her climax came almost immediately my cock penetrated her, a powerful, earth shattering orgasm that had her ramming herself backwards onto my cock and screaming out her delight. Then she simply knelt submissively and waited for me to finish inside her.

I never did understand what drove Sophie. She would come up with the most imaginative and erotic ideas for sex, but she never said what gave her the idea or why she wanted to try it. I looked at it that I was getting the best end of the deal and if it ain't broke, don't fix it, so I left well alone.

In fact, I left well alone for three years, fucking Sophie regularly and with great variety, and enjoying every last minute of it. I suppose that over time we had become a bit blasé, we'd got away without Luke finding out for so long that we expected it to continue forever. As Sophie put it with her usual succinctness....

"I'm glad I'm fucking you, it keeps the world on an even keel."

When I looked at her puzzled by that remark she enlarged on it by saying. "This life works fine. He gets his meals cooked and clothes washed, and I get my bills paid and my pussy filled. The only thing that's unusual is that it's not the man paying my bills who fills my pussy."

I thought that was a bit cold-hearted, but then I was only the pussy filler!

But, of course, all good things must come to an end, and we must have got careless somewhere along the line, for one day instead of Sophie turning up for a meet, it was Luke. I learned later that he's been tipped off by an anonymous someone that Sophie and I would be meeting at a certain motel at a certain time, and there he was, baseball bat in hand. I will readily admit that I was out of that motel room via the window and in the car way before he had smashed his way through the lock, and it was a week before I showed my face again. By that time both he and Sophie had gone, nobody seemed to know where. A couple of weeks later their furniture followed and a 'for sale' sign appeared on the lawn. That was four years ago and I'd never seen either again until now.

*************************************

Just before eight the next evening my hotel phone buzzed and I answered to find it was the reception desk to tell me a 'person' was asking for me.

"Send her up, will you, please." I told him and made to put the phone down and greet my visitor.

He caught me just in time. "I'm sorry sir, but I can't do that."

"Oh?" I asked. "Why not?"

"I'm afraid the lady is known to us and she is not allowed in the hotel, except in the public rooms."

"And why is that?" I asked imperiously, sincerely believing that I'd soon put him straight.

The clerk coughed nervously and then continued. "I'm sorry Sir, but this person has been caught using the hotel for the purposes of prostitution, and she is no longer allowed into our guest rooms."

I was silent for several long minutes. Sophie? Prostitution? I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Eventually I heard the clerk's voice as if from miles away. "Sir, what should I tell her?"

"Tell her I'll be down directly." I said brusquely and replaced the receiver.

As I descended the stairs I could imagine Sophie standing at the desk listening to the man telling me about her, and being embarrassed by the conversation, so I was expecting to walk into an argument between herself and the clerk. But as I reached the reception area all was calm, the clerk had his head down and Sophie stood patiently waiting to one side.

As I emerged from the stairs she walked forward with her arms out and we embraced warmly.

"It's so good to see you Sophie, how are you?" I asked after pulling myself clear.

"I've answered that once. Surviving, Dermot, surviving." She gave me a crooked smile. "I'm sorry about not being able to come up, I'd forgotten this hotel wouldn't let me."

"But surely it's a mistake?"

She shook her head sadly. "No mistake, Dermot. What he said was perfectly true."

I stood mute, staring at her in disbelief. My Sophie on the game? It was just too hard to take in. The sophisticated, well off, middle class woman who had used me to satisfy her carnal desires was now a cut price whore who received pay for satisfying other men's desires. The change in fortune was staggering.

"Come on." She said. "I've got a motel room we can go to. I don't want to talk in public."

She turned and led the way through the doors and into the car park, while I followed meekly behind, still gobsmacked.

We drove to her motel in silence. I don't think either of us knew what to say, or how to say it, and I still couldn't believe what was happening. But if I doubted the truth of the receptionist's accusations and Sophie's own admission, the doubt was dispelled as we checked into the motel.

"This one isn't business Jake; it's personal, so no time limit, okay?" Jake nodded and handed her a key without question or payment.

As we walked to her room she explained.

"I keep a room here for clients and Jake looks after me. He's a good man and if I ever get any bother, or someone outstays what they've paid for, he comes and gets rid of them for me. I just didn't want him to think you were here too long"

She stopped suddenly and looked at me seriously. "I'm sorry you had to find out what happened to me, Dermot, but you know me, I can't pretend. I am a whore and have been since Luke threw me out, and I may as well be upfront about it. Please don't judge me too harshly."

Sophie is someone who does what she needs to without bitterness or rancour. How could I judge her at all, let alone harshly? I turned to her and took her into my arms and for a long time we just stood there and hugged quietly.

The room was a bog standard third rate motel room, though cleaner than most. Sophie saw me looking round. "I pay Jake a retainer to keep this room available till last, and I bung the cleaner a bit extra to keep the place tidy, and she doesn't do a bad job really. So you can sit down without fear of bed bugs."

I wasn't quite sure if that comment was made in jest or seriousness, but I looked hard at the bed before trusting myself to it.

"What happened, Sophie?" I asked finally, after we both sat side by side on the little single bed

"When Luke found out about us he went looking for you, but I gather you were a bit too quick for him, so he just threw some things in a couple of suitcases and drove us out of town. I didn't get the choice, he literally frogmarched me to the car and I was scared stiff about what he meant to do."

She drew a deep breath before continuing.

"For a couple of days we stayed in a little motel, a lot like this one, and all the time he never said a word to me, but then on the third day he went out alone, locking me in the room. When he came back it was obvious he's made his mind up about something because we checked out and drove away. He never told me where we were headed, but it didn't matter because about ten miles down the road he pulled up, threw my suitcase into the roadside ditch and ordered me out of the car."

Sophie looked at me with a tear in her eyes as she remembered the next moment.

"He reached over into the back seat and picked up a hammer. I thought he was going to kill me, and maybe he thought about it too, but in the end he just pushed open the door and told me to go and be a proper whore instead of a freebie one. Then he simply pushed me out of the car and drove off. I haven't seen him since and the only contact I've had is when I had the divorce papers served on me. He left me destitute and he didn't care."

"But what about the house and your business?"

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers