A Second Chance at Love Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bathroom door opened and Darlene walked out. She had on a blue silk bathrobe. Darlene could feel her face turning red at the thought of what she had on under the bathrobe. It was a white corset that pushed up her large breasts, exposing the nipples. There were garter straps holding up white stockings. She also had on a pair of lacy crotch less panties.

"Well, let's see?" Jenny said.

Darlene sighed and began to slowly untie her robe.

Jenny gasped when she saw Darlene drop the robe behind her. My God she was beautiful Jenny thought. "Wow Darlene, you look...you look like a virgin."

"I almost am," Darlene said self-consciously. "God Jenny, I don't know about this, I feel like such a slut."

"You're not a slut Darlene. Slut is just a word anyway. If a guy fucks a lot of women he is called a stud, if a woman fucks a lot of men she is called a slut. Besides, who cares? I wouldn't exactly say you have been promiscuous over the last few years."

"But I don't even know this guy and I'm going have sex with him," Darlene said in a feeble protest.

"I can guarantee you that you will never find a better lover then Jay. Believe me you need to do this Darlene. But I don't want to force you to do anything that you don't want to do," Jenny said as she walked over to Darlene and took her hand. She saw tears in her eyes.

"I want to, I'm just so scared," Darlene said with a sob.

Jenny pulled Darlene to her and hugged her. Darlene's tears fell on her shoulder. Suddenly Jenny was very much aware of Darlene's bare nipples pressing to her own covered breasts. She felt her heart begin to beat a little faster. She pulled back from Darlene and looked into her eyes. When she started to say something, the words caught in her throat. Her head began to spin and as if by some unknown force, her lips moved toward Darlene's. Their eyes were locked on one another until their lips touched. Both women's eyes closed as they moaned into each other's mouths. Jenny couldn't believe that she was kissing a woman. She had never felt any desire toward a woman until the last few weeks.

Darlene was as surprised as Jenny but she didn't try to pull away. She moaned and opened her mouth, letting Jenny push her tongue inside. Her own arms came up and wrapped around her new friend as their soft lips worked together in passion. Both of them were breathing hard as the kiss went on and on.

They broke apart quickly when they heard the doorbell. Both of their faces were red, their lips tingling from the contact.

"Uh...I guess I had better get that," Jenny said. "You need to fix your face," Jenny smiled as she raised her hand to wipe away a tear from Darlene's cheek. She was surprised when Darlene grabbed her hand and turned the palm to her lips and kissed it.

"Thank you for being my friend," Darlene said sincerely.

"Fix you face," Jenny said, wanting to get away from this sexy woman before she forgot all about Jay and took Darlene for herself.

Jenny opened the door to see a smiling Jay Wilson. "Hi sweety, come on in," she said.

"Hi lover," Jay answered, his bright teeth shinning in a smile. As he stepped into the room, he grabbed Jenny and brought his lips to hers. Before Jenny could protest, Jay had is tongue in her mouth and his hands were squeezing her ass.

Jenny pushed Jay back and said breathlessly, "Down lover, I'm not your prize tonight. You have some work to do. As I told you on the phone, I want you to be very careful with Darlene. She is very fragile. You will be the first man that she has had since she was raped when she was twenty. If you blow it, I will never forgive you."

"Don't worry sweety, I understand the situation," Jay said. He was basically doing this for Jenny. He figured she had some schoolmarm type that was frigid and hated men. He would pretty much do anything for Jenny but this was close to the limit. It was going to take all his skill to get excited he thought.

Jenny took Jay's hand and led him to the bedroom. When she opened the door and led Jay into the room she found Darlene sitting on the bed apprehensively. She had put her robe back on.

Jay took one look at Darlene and his eyes grew wide. This was anything but some schoolmarm type he thought. "God Jenny, you didn't tell me she was beautiful," Jay said sincerely.

Darlene's face turned bright red at Jay's comment. She looked at Jay and realized that he was gorgeous as well. Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad after all she thought.

"Close your mouth lover," Jenny said to Jay. "Jay, this is Darlene, Darlene this is Jay," Jenny said in introduction.

Jay walked over to Jenny and dropped to his knees. He took her hand and said, "I am more than happy to meet you Darlene."

Darlene smiled shyly at Jay but remained silent.

"Jenny tells me that we are going to make love. It that what you want?" Jay asked.

Darlene nodded her head up and down slowly, not trusting her voice. She looked into Jay's eyes and saw only kindness and concern. She began to relax just a little.

Jay brought Darlene's hand to his lips and kissed it. "Just relax, I won't do anything that you don't want me to do. If you tell me to stop, I will stop immediately okay?"

Darlene shook her head again.

Jay stood up and pulled Darlene to her feet. He reached up and pushed a lock of her hair from her face then gently kissed her cheek, then her forehead, then her other cheek. He pulled her close to him and held her in his arms. Jay could feel her shiver as her large breasts pressed to his chest. Then he bent and lightly kissed her neck. When he heard Darlene moan he pushed her robe to the side and kissed the sensitive area at her collarbone. Another tremor ran through her. Jay smiled as he felt her body begin to respond to his kisses.

Darlene's heart began to beat in excitement. If she had a crotch in her panties it would be getting soaked now. Instead, her juice was dripping down her legs. She felt more than a little attracted to this handsome man. She always felt that men this good looking were so self centered that they could never be good lovers. It appeared that Jay might be different.

Jenny watched, feeling out of place. But she didn't want to leave yet. She wanted to make sure that Darlene was going to be alright. So she stood and watched as Jay kissed along Darlene's neck and then up to her ear, almost feeling the chills herself.

The big moment was at hand. Jay pulled back and looked into Darlene's eyes. "May I kiss you?" Jay asked.

"Yes," Darlene whispered.

Everyone in the room moaned when Jay brought his lips to Darlene's. Sexual tension was growing rapidly as Jay slid his hands down Darlene's back to her ass cheeks. He gently caressed her ass as his tongue entered her mouth. His own cock was beginning to harden in his pants. When his hands pulled her to his crotch he heard her moan again. He knew that she could feel his cock pressing to her stomach. God she was a sexy woman Jay thought as his hands reached up to push her robe from her shoulders. As he did, his lips left hers and moved down toward her breasts.

Darlene stood tensely as her lover begun to kiss toward her breasts. Her breathing was becoming labored as his tongue licked her, leaving a wet trail down her chest.

Jay pulled back and slid Darlene's robe off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. "Oh my God," Jay said before he could stop himself. He looked down at Darlene's large breasts, pushing out of her corset. The nipples were swollen and positively huge. Jay's cock was now as hard as a rock. He moved Darlene back until she was sitting on the bed and he sat beside her. "You have a beautiful body Darlene," Jay said, not expecting an answer. This sexy virgin truly astounded him. How could woman this sexy go for years without sex he thought?

Darlene let Jay kiss down her chest until his lips reached one hard nipple. She reached up and grabbed his head as he began to suck the nipple into his mouth. She moaned and pulled his head to her. "Oh God," she moaned. Then she felt him move to the other nipple. "Ohhhhh, yes" Darlene said as her excitement grew. She let Jay push her back on the bed and have free access to her heaving chest. Darlene was rapidly becoming delirious with pleasure.

Suddenly Jay stopped and stood up. He looked down at Darlene and began to unbutton his shirt.

It was Darlene's turn to gasp as she saw Jay's chiseled and tanned chest. She held her breath as he unbuckled his pants and pulled them down, leaving him in his underwear. Darlene could see his hard cock throbbing in his shorts. She was a little disappointed when he didn't pull his shorts off and came back to lie next to her. When he brought his lips to hers again, she moaned, her pussy juice now running freely from between her swollen lips.

Jenny figured it was her time to leave. She turned to quietly leave the room.

"Jenny, no," Darlene said. "Please stay."

Jenny turned and looked at Darlene. "Uh...well, I guess I could stay for a few minutes more," she said and walked on shaking legs to a chair in the corner of the room and sat down. God her own panties were sopping wet already.

Jay smiled and turned back to Darlene and kissed her again. "Can I eat your pussy?" he asked in a whisper.

Darlene could only moan.

"Tell me, tell me you want me to eat your pussy," Jay said, teasing Darlene. This was the second big moment he thought. He wanted her to surrender to him, to tell him it was okay.

"Yes," Darlene whispered, "please eat me."

"Have you ever had your pussy eaten?" Jay asked, again wanting Darlene to participate.

"No," Darlene answered.

"Well then I will be honored to be the first," Jay said and slid off the bed and between Darlene's knees.

Darlene raised her head, her eyes wide with excitement and fright. She was excited and embarrassed at the same time. She knew he would be able to see how wet her pussy was. Other then her doctor, this would only be the second time any man had ever looked at her pussy. Her entire body began to shake.

Jay pried Darlene's somewhat resistant legs apart. He looked up to see her swollen pussy lips not quite covered by her crotch-less panties. Then he lifted her legs and put them on his shoulders. He felt Darlene jump when his lips touched her thigh. Slowly he licked down her thigh until he was inches from her dripping pussy. He could smell her excitement. The smell intoxicated him and his cock lurched in his shorts. He could see her clear pussy juice glistening on her pubic hair. The large inner lips were swollen and protruding from the even larger outer lips. She had a beautiful pussy he thought.

Darlene felt like her heart was going to jump out of her chest. She no longer cared that this stranger could see her swollen pussy. She wanted his mouth on her pussy or she was going to explode. Unable to take it anymore, she reached up and grabbed Jay's head and pulled. "Oh my God, oh my God," she screamed when Jay's mouth touched her pussy for the first time. "Ohhhh...ohhhh...ohhhh," Darlene moaned, her head beginning to move back and forth as she felt Jay's tongue push into her almost virgin hole. When he sucked her pussy lips into his mouth, Darlene began to climax. "Oh yes, yes, eat me, oh God, oh God, I'm going to...yes I'm cummmmmmiiiiiiinnnggg!!!," Darlene screamed as her body went into convulsions. Her hips bucked, almost throwing Jay's mouth from her pussy.

Jenny was beside herself as she sat in the chair and watched. Her pussy was throbbing. She couldn't keep her hips from moving on the chair. The funny thing was, she wanted to be where Jay was. It was strange but she wanted to taste Darlene's pussy. She had to force herself to stay in the chair. She squeezed her legs together, trying to control her excitement.

Jay was relentless in eating Darlene. Each time she would come down from one climax, he would bring her to another. His face was covered in Darlene's pussy juice; it was even dripping from his chin. He loved her taste and couldn't get enough so he ate on and on.

Some time later, Jay realized that Darlene wasn't moving. He pulled back and looked up. He was amazed when he saw that she had passed out. Jay climbed up and lay on the bed next to Darlene and pulled her body to his.

Jenny had never seen anyone pass out from climaxing before. She was a little jealous. She was thinking that this would be a good time to sneak out but then she thought that Darlene might still want her there. She would wait until she revived.

After a few minutes, Darlene started to stir. She turned to Jay and smiled then brought her lips to his for a wet kiss. When she pulled back she whispered, "Oh God, I have never felt anything so wonderful in my life. Will you fuck me now? I want it so bad. God I have waited far too long for this."

"Yes, I'll fuck you. Do you want me to use a rubber?"

"Nooooo! I'm on the pill; doctors orders."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I trust you," Darlene said. She wanted desperately to feel Jay's bare cock in her pussy. She wanted to feel cum shooting deep inside her. But she wanted something else also. "Can I...can I...uh," Darlene started to say and stopped.

"Can you what?" Jay asked.

"Can I...uh suck on you first," Darlene said hesitantly.

"Oh God baby, I would love that but I don't know how much I can take."

"It's okay, you can cum in my mouth," Darlene said and blushed. She knew what cum tasted like and wanted more. God she thought this would be the second cock I have sucked in one day. Maybe she was a slut she thought and then giggled to herself.

Jay was amazed that she wanted him to cum in her mouth. But never one to "look a gift horse in the mouth" so Jay turned over and lay on his back. Darlene sat up and looked down at his tented shorts. She could see that his shorts were very wet where the cock head touched the material. She was proud that she had caused that. Her hands trembled as she reached over and pulled the waistband of his shorts away from his body. "Wow," she said as she looked under his underwear at his swollen cock head. It was pulsing and dripping juice. She pulled the underwear down until the head was free. Then she moved her head down to take his cock into her mouth.

"Oh God baby," Jay moaned as Darlene's mouth covered his cock. He could feel her tongue moving across the head, lapping up his pre cum juice. He knew he wouldn't last long if she kept that up. This was quite unusual for Jay. He prided himself on being able to delay ejaculation for hours. It wasn't going to be that way tonight.

Darlene moaned deep in her throat, taking more and more of Jay's cock into her mouth. She loved the taste and feel of him. Jim's cock was nice but now she felt she could really enjoy what she was doing with Jay. She pulled away briefly to make sure Jenny was still there. She smiled at her friend then bent her head to take Jay's cock back into her mouth.

"Let me get my shorts off," Jay said and quickly pulled his shorts down and off. He lay back and took Darlene's head in his hands and directed her to his cock. He moved her head up and down on his cock as his hips began to move. "Oh God sweety, keep sucking me. That's it, that's it. God your mouth feels so good. I can't take much more baby."

Darlene moaned again and brought her hand up to wrap around Jay's pulsing cock. She moved her hand up and down as her lips sucked. Suddenly she felt Jay tense. His cock throbbed and pulsed in her hand. She heard him moan and felt his juice rush up the shaft.

"Oh Jesus baby...oh, oh, ohhhhhh," Jay moaned as his cock began to squirt his seed into Darlene's willing mouth.

Darlene swallowed once, twice then three times but it kept coming. Jim had squirted a lot but nothing like this. She couldn't swallow fast enough and his cum began to run out of her mouth and onto her pumping hand.

"Suck it, drink my cum baby," Jay moaned until finally he had no more cum in his balls.

Darlene kept sucking until nothing else came out then she moved her tongue down to lick the copious juice that had flowed across her hand. When that was all gone she began to suck on Jay's half hard cock again. To her utter amazement, his cock began to harden.

"Oh God Jay, fuck me. I need it so bad," Darlene moaned and turned over on her back and spread her legs.

Oh God Jenny thought, I can't watch this, I'll go crazy. However as much as she wanted to leave, she stayed glued to her chair. Her body wouldn't follow her mind.

Jay got on his knees between Darlene's legs. His cock was again as hard as a rock. He knew that he would be able to fuck her for a long time now. Using his hands, Jay lifted Darlene's legs to his shoulders. He moved slowly forward until his cock was at the entrance to her dripping pussy. "Are you sure about this baby?" Jay said, giving Darlene one last chance to back out. "Are you sure you want my hard cock?"

"Please, oh God, please fuck me," Jenny moaned as she watched Jay's cock move closer to her almost virgin hole.

Jay eased the head of his cock between Darlene's pussy lips. Slowly he pushed until just the head was inside. The feeling was incredible. Her pussy was already squeezing his cock head. She was so tight.

"More, more, more," Darlene moaned incoherently.

Jay pushed forward until about half his cock was inside Darlene. "Are you ready baby, are you ready for my cock?" Jay asked as he held his cock still.

"Yes, yes, yes, please. Ohhhhhhh!!!" Darlene screamed.

Jay slid the rest of his cock into her pussy until his balls touched her ass.

Darlene wrapped her legs around his waist and used her hands to pull his hips into her wide-open thighs.

Jenny was almost hyperventilating as she watched Jay begin to fuck Darlene. She had felt that wonderful cock so many times. She knew just what Darlene was feeling.

The room quickly filled with the sloppy fucking sounds and moans of the two lovers. Jay's hips moved down and Darlene's moved up as their bodies melded together. The minutes rolled by as their bodies moved together relentlessly.

The two lovers fucked for almost a half hour before Darlene moaned, "Oh God, I'm going to cum again". "Yes, yes, yes ohhhhh!!!" she moaned as she went over the top, her body shivering and bucking in pleasure. Her arms held Jay tight, her legs wrapped around his waist and crossed at her ankles as if he would try to get away.

Jay fucked Darlene into numerous climaxes before he felt his own climax near. "I'm going to cum baby. Can I cum in you pussy?"

"Yes, yes, cum in meeeee!!!"

"Oh God, oh yes, here it cums," Jay said as his hips moved in a blur and his cock poured his juice deep into Darlene's willing pussy.

Jenny had to leave now. She got up and walked on trembling legs to the door, her panties squishing between her thighs. When she looked back she saw the two lovers kissing. Damn she had just lost a wonderful lover she thought. Before Jenny even left the house, she was on the phone calling Jim. God she hoped he would answer the phone.

To Be Continued...