A Second Chance Bk. 03 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You and Dee totally humiliated him for real and, when I went to see where he had gone, I found him in his bedroom and he grabbed me by the throat and told me that he was going to beat the crap out of me once you guys had gone.

"That's when I decided that it was time to leave. I'm still 50k short of what I owe him but I should be able to stall and stop him from doing anything to the business before I have the rest of the money."

I looked at Bella for a few moments and then took out my phone and went to my online banking app, "What's your bank account details?"

"What? What do you want my bank account details for?"

"So I can set you free Bella ... no strings attached ... no conditions ... not caveats ..."

"But you can't afford that?" she was clutching at my phone trying to pull it out of my hands.

"Bella, I can afford that and a whole lot more so give me your bank account details ... please?"

She stared into my eyes and then she frowned and for a moment I thought she was going to hit me but then she grabbed her handbag and pulled her phone out, tapped the screen several times and then held it up so I could see her account and branch numbers.

She stared at her phone as if she was waiting to see the balance of her account change but I knew that it might take a few hours to appear. "When it appears stop whatever you're doing and pay him immediately. Get him out of your life once and for all."

She hugged and kissed me and when they called her flight she pressed her body up against me, "You wanted a visual memory of me, now I want a tactile memory of how your body feels when it's pressed against mine."

I was sitting in Angela's SUV planning the rest of my day when a message popped up, 'I am so going to miss you!'

'Have a wild time with your client. Leave him totally drained and come home with a big fat check in your bag.'

'Tell me again how it's possible to love more than one woman.'

'It's easy because the well of love inside you never runs dry -- there's always 100% for each person ... for you you -- and you can love more than one man so don't even think of anyone back here when you're with your client -- focus entirely on him.'

'I nearly told you when you had me on my back in the shower.'

'Tell me what?'

'Gotta go -- can't wait to see you on Wednesday.'

I drove out of the airport carpark wondering if something was starting between Bella and me and then laughed, of course it was but how far would it go and whether or not Shanti would make four.

By 10.30 I had bought a new Toyota Landcruiser wagon which would be ready to be picked up in the early afternoon, I had rung a panel shop that I trusted in Appledale and organised them to do the repairs on my little fire-breathing monster and arranged for a truck to pick it up around noon and transport it up to Appledale.

The damage to my hotted up VW Beetle, caused when I had side-swiped one of the hit squads that had been chasing Angela and me and sent their motorbike straight into the front of a truck, hadn't been major but getting parts for cars that were well over 20 years old could be a problem.

I would have done the repairs myself but there was no space to work in at Angela's place plus all my tools were back in Appledale so I had to trust the panel shop there to replace the rear guard and match the paint perfectly.

By 11am I was back at Angela's and thinking about swimming a few laps of her pool when Carmen came out of the house. She looked absolutely smoking in a short skirt that seemed like a second skin, and a bikini top.

"Hi Steve," she smiled when she saw me devouring her with my eyes, "want some? No charge." Oh man what a temptation that was, Carmen was tall and had what I considered to be the perfect shape, big boobs, narrow waist and broad hips. Her silvery-blonde hair hung to her waist and her wicked blue eyes continually flirted with me.

She didn't wait for an answer but came over and brushed her breasts up against me and kissed me softly on the lips. I knew that if I touched her tight body I wouldn't be able to hold back so I took a couple of steps back and groaned, "Oh Carmen, you don't know how hard it is to turn you down but I've got a truck coming to pick up the VW and it will be here long before I've finished with you."

"Not even a quicky?" she laughed.

I groaned again, "Anyone who would want to have a quicky with you doesn't deserve to spend time with you. Guys should take their time with you and deliver all the pleasure they can before surrendering themselves to the delights that you have to offer."

"Oh Steve," she giggled, "you've got me flooding my panties and making me want to drag you into the nearest bedroom and fuck your brains out."

"That would work for me if that damn truck wasn't coming."

She kissed me again and patted my cheek, "I will have you Steve, sooner rather than later." And then the truck did come and all he wanted to do was stand and talk for so long that Carmen's client was arriving just as the truck, with my beloved Beetle on board, drove out of the driveway.

Once the truck had gone I looked at the house, Carmen was in there giving some guy the ride of his life and I was kicking myself for turning her down. It would have been so easy spend some time with her and no one would have minded if I had ... and now I couldn't because I knew that she had bookings right through the afternoon.

I headed for the flat and had only just got through the front door when my phone buzzed with a message from Bella, 'God that felt sooo good -- thankyou for making it possible.'

'I am forever your servant Ma'am -- but what are we talking about?'

'I just transferred the money into his bank account and sent him a message -- all he did was tell me that he was going to get me.'

'You know I won't let that happen don't you?'

'I do -- I so wish you were here with me -- I want to hold you and kiss you and do unimaginable things to you with my body -- all that pent up lust and my client is going to get it instead of you.'

Inwardly I groaned, outwardly I sent her a smilie with the suggestion that she get her client to take photos.

'Oh you naughty man ... I am going to be leaving a big wet spot on this seat.' I laughed and she sent me kisses to end the conversation.

I had just made myself a sandwich when my phone rang, "Hey mister, how would you like two hot hoes to come by your place tonight and fuck your brains out."

'Hi Angela, that sounds like a lot of fun. How is my beautiful girl standing up to all that attention?"

"She's missing you badly but, if you can be at the Qantas Domestic Terminal in Sydney at 10 o'clock tonight, you will be able to drive us back home."

"What" I thought you guys wouldn't be back till the weekend?"

"So did we but suddenly the contracts got signed last night, and the VIP is on his way back to Vietnam right now so, Roger turned the boat around and we'll be back in Brisbane in time to get the last flight back to Sydney tonight.

"The only hassle is that we can't get a connecting flight to Canberra and now we just want to get home."

"So you want me to drive up this evening and then drive you straight back? I can do that."

"That's great Steve, I love you so much and can't wait to see you," she sounded so happy.

"Gotta go, we're having some fun and I think Roger wants to fuck me," and she was gone. I had heard some laughter and one or two moans in the background while Angela and I had been talking and knowing that there were now guys up to their balls in Angela and Dee only increased my level of frustration.

I sat at the kitchen table trying to eat the sandwich I had made when a message from Dee popped up on my phone, 'I'm told that you asked for a video of this.'

There was a video attachment to the message and I hesitated to open it ... and I had to admit to myself that I was almost scared to open it. I had a fair idea of what would be in there and I wondered whether my cock could handle it or not ... but in the end I just had to open it.

One guy, possibly an older guy because of the grey hairs on his chest, was on his back on a huge, highly polished, solid timber desk and I guessed that would be Roger Drayton's desk.

Angela was kneeling over him and from the camera angle I could see that she was riding his cock while another guy who was kneeling on the desk behind her was stuffing his big cock into her arse. Angela's head was thrown back, her body was shaking and she was screaming and howling with the pleasure that they were driving into her ... and they were really driving their cocks into her.

The fucking was hard and almost brutal, the slap of skin on skin was clearly audible above Angela's screams and the video was more raw and real than any porn I had seen online ... and it was my Angela who was in the centre of it. God, if my cock had been hard before I started the video it was now like an iron bar and screaming for relief.

But then the camera panned around to a couch against the wall opposite the desk. Nadine, I could tell it was her by the colour of her hair, was on her back on the couch and a younger guy was kneeling between her legs fucking her with long thrusts. Every time his cock emerged from her cunt it was covered in pussy juice.

Nadine's cries were muffled because Dee was sitting on her face and clinging on to the guy who was fucking Nadine. She needed to hold on to him for support because, as I watched, an orgasm exploded inside her and she began to cry out and shake and grind her cunt onto Nadine's mouth.

When she could she grabbed the guy's head and dragged him closer so she could kiss him savagely. That and Nadine's hot cunt were too much for him and his roar of triumph as he blew his load in her could be heard over the top of Angela's cries.

For a few moments the camera focused on the way Nadine's hips were moving as she thrust against the guy's cock to milk him of his cum and then it went back to catch Dee slowly topple off Nadine's face and roll onto the floor with a smile of complete satisfaction.

From Dee it went back to catch the moment that the guy slowly withdrew from Nadine and it stayed on his cock as the person behind the camera bent down and used her finger to catch a drop of cum that was about to drip from his cock. The finger, with its drop of cum sitting on it disappeared behind the camera as, whoever was using the camera, sucked her finger clean.

The camera then moved to show the first drop of white fluid appear between Nadine's pussy lips and slowly trickle down over her anus ... and Angela was still howling in the background as the other two guys fucked her right up to the end of the video.

God! Watching that video hurt ... but it also turned me on and I needed a cold shower or ...I stormed out of the flat and took a running dive into the swimming pool. Fortunately, I was still wearing my swimmers.

Twenty laps later a girl's hand appeared in the water at the end of the pool where I was about to turn. I guessed that Carmen was trying to attract my attention so I stopped before I turned and looked up to see Carmen standing on pool's edge. She wasn't wearing any panties and her bikini top was nowhere to be seen.

"Are you OK Steve? I saw you hurl yourself into the water just as a client arrived and when I checked a moment ago, after he left, you were still doing laps."

I grinned up at her and she laughed when she realised what I was looking at. "I'm good Carmen ... especially while you stand there like that."

She knelt down and splashed some water at me, "You know, if I didn't have a client coming in ten minutes I would fuck you right there in the pool. I can see how hard your cock is and I want it!"

"What time do you finish?" maybe I could have some fun before I had to leave for Sydney.

"My last client should be out the door by 6pm and then I've got to pick my son up from the babysitter's place by 6.30."

"You work and you have a small child?"

"Oh yeah, I can make money doing this and it's a lot of fun too. Angela helps me too and on the weekends that his dad has Buster I either do shifts at The Black Door or any of the special places they run.

"I get no support from the Government and don't want any either. I make more than enough money to give Buster a good life ... and get a lot of job satisfaction too," she laughed and pinched her nipples.

I was about to ask another question when she heard her phone ringing in the house and quickly excused herself. I looked up the other end of the pool ... it seemed like a long way ... and that was enough. I decided that I had done enough swimming so I pulled myself out of the pool and headed back into the house.

If they were coming home then there was housework to be done and I knew that I would never hear the end of it if I didn't have the flat in order when they got home. I tidied the kitchen, changed the sheets in the main bedroom and then sat down to do a few things online.

While my laptop was firing up I looked at the video again ... I think it made me even more horny the second time around and by the time it finished my balls were aching.

That prompted me to send Angela a message, 'That video just blew me away -- I know that it's weird and probably makes me sound like some sort of psycho weirdo but I love you more than ever after seeing and hearing you get fucked like that. Can't wait to claim you back from those guys.'

I also sent a message to Dee, 'The look on your face in the video was amazing -- you are a very beautiful woman and even more beautiful when you're lost in an orgasm -- I can't wait to see you.'

I did what I had to do online with some of the investments that I had out there and was headed for a quick shower when a message arrived from Bella:

'Finally arrived and I feel that I've been ambushed but I'm not complaining -- I'm now staying at his penthouse overlooking the Swan River -- our business was concluded while I was waiting at the baggage carousel and I have the entire contract - now he and I are going to a health spa for some hot stone massage therapy and dinner will be on the balcony at his place while we watch the sun set - tomorrow he's taking me down to the wineries around Margaret River and we will be back here for dinner on his balcony and more sunset romance.'

There were lots of things I could have said, maybe lots of things I should have said but I wanted her to have a good time, 'Have a good time and enjoy being spoiled and romanced -- I can't think of anyone who deserves it more.'

'You don't mind?'

'NO - I don't own you my love you now have the freedom to live your own life so '

'Thank you, I can't wait to get home and enjoy more of what we had this morning.' For a moment I was back on the floor in the shower driving my cock into her and listening to her gasps and moans.

'I can't wait either ... but first enjoy the man you have there. You're not being pushed into this by Eamonn so hold nothing back and enjoy the total intimacy you can have with him.'

'You wicked man, I've just flooded my panties again, thankyou -- he's coming -- gotta go -- I love you.'

I sighed and put the phone down. For years I had been alone and now I had three women declaring their love for me and a couple more who wanted to fuck my brains out. I had no idea how I could make it all come together but I sure had to find a solution and then make it work.

I got the call from the Toyota dealer letting me know that my Landcruiser was ready so I called a cab ... yes I'm old fashioned, Ubers are not for me ... and headed out the door.

Dee's message came just after the cab arrived, 'If you think I look good in that video just wait till you see and hear me when I'm getting fucked by you -- and I plan on doing a lot of that over the next few days so keep taking your vitamins.'

I walked into the correct Domestic Terminal at Sydney Airport with 20 minutes to spare. The trip up had been uneventful, the new Landcruiser had performed faultlessly and I had been able to connect the onboard entertainment system to the Net via my phone so Spotify had kept me entertained with some cool jazz for the whole trip.

It wasn't as exciting to drive as the Beetle but nor was it as tiring to drive either and the trip seemed to go quickly. For most of the trip my mind had been taken up with thoughts of my relationships and what lay the future for them.

I really didn't want to lose any of the three but making it work for them as well as for me was definitely going to be a challenge.

I often did my planning for the future and plotting different options depending on various outcomes, on a piece of paper using mind mapping techniques but I could carry several streams in my mind at the same time if I had to, so that was where my brain tried to go on the drive up from Canberra.

But for some reason my thoughts were a jumble and trying to keep them in order was just too much.

Halfway to Sydney I pulled over in a rest stop and checked my phone for messages. I had linked it to the hands-free in the wagon before I left but when nothing came in I thought I might have screwed it up somehow and there might be something from at least one of the girls on my phone ... but there wasn't.

I found the security gate that the passengers on the flight from Brisbane would come through and sat right where they could see me. Despite the late hour there were a few other people waiting for people on the same flight, the typical people you would see in an airport.

There were excited kids with their parents waiting for a grandmother of grandfather, solo women and solo men waiting for loved ones, family members, or close friends, and no one that actually lit up my early warning alarms.

But there was one couple standing to one side ... were they looking anxious? He was about my age and about as tall.She might have been a little older, shorter, and she stood inside the crook of his arm, almost snuggled against his chest.

He was speaking quietly to her and she was looking up at him ... for support?

They had a relationship similar to the one I once had but nothing like what I now had. Could I even call what I had with Angela and Dee a 'relationship'?

Was it what I wanted for the rest of my life? How would it look when I was 70? How would it function when I was that age? Maybe I should just get up and walk out of the terminal and go back to my place in Appledale ... and go back to being a hermit.

And then something my daughters had said to me when they first met Angela ... "You've got a second chance ... don't fuck it up Dad."

While I pondered that thought I heard the sound of the secure door at the foot of the escalators from the upper floor swing open and when I looked up two very attractive women were sprinting towards me ... and the guy with his wife was looking a little green with envy.

Maybe what our relationship would look like in the future was nothing I should be worried about ... things would work themselves out ... as long as I didn't fuck things up.


12