A Second First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unh! Unh! Unh!" come your cries - a chorus I am no stranger to - but they enhance my arousal all the same. This is what I live for, what I crave every day and every night - breaking in an anal virgin by pounding their tight little hole with my superior cock, forever supplanting their masculinity.

Without prompting, you wrap your legs even more tightly around my waist, and gyrate your hips in time with my fucking. You are now truly taking it like a girl; it seems to come naturally to you. Lowering my head, I bite the soft flesh of your neck, mixing your pleasure with pain. The combination of stimuli - my dildo in your ass, the feeling of my skin on yours, and the scent of my gorgeous body - is proving entirely too much for you, and I can tell you are going to cum hard very soon.

So I stop thrusting.

I draw the considerable length of my strap-on dick from your ravaged hole and move off of your body in an elegant motion. You let out a tiny whimper as I exit your orifice, leaving you desperate for more of my fake dick. The sudden empty feeling is almost unbearable, and you are already beginning to crave the sensation of a thick strap-on in your ass.

"Flip over. Get on all fours." My voice is commanding, but reassuring. "I'm not done with you yet."

Eager to please, you assume the position and present your tender ass to me. You raise your butt into the air as high as you can to allow easy access for my cock - I can tell you really want this.

"Good boy. You're doing so well. Now, reach back and spread your cheeks for me."

You bury your head into the pillow, and reach back to part your buttocks. The pinkness of your freshly fucked asshole, still slick with lube, is presented to me, and I take your hips with my hands and guide it towards my erect girlcock.

"Here I come. Let me inside, honey." I say, though I doubt you could put up much resistance at this point.

My strap-on glides effortlessly into your waiting hole, and I drive it even deeper than I could when we were fucking missionary style. You grunt as the shaft is buried fully within you and my thighs press hard against your hands gripping your cheeks. I pause for a moment, admiring the sight of you taking my cock from behind. It fills me with a feeling of power and control, which only adds to my arousal.

What a slut!I think to myself. Naturally, all sluts ought to be fuckedproperly.

I begin my pounding anew, gliding in and out of you with expert precision. It is an incredible turn-on to see my wet cock penetrating you easily with every thrust. I take a moment to reach down and activate my secret weapon - a small bullet vibrator hidden in the base of the dildo. With a 'click', strong vibrations travel through the toy, spreading into your anus and my pussy. You turn to look at me, startled.

"Sssshh, it's okay, honey." I say, comforting you. "Just a little something to make it more fun for both of us."

You nod in submission, realising that the vibrations really do feel amazing.

My now buzzing phallus starts to pump in and out of you again with renewed vigor. The vibrations, combined with the motions of my fucking, are driving you crazy.

"Take it!" I scream, my caring mask beginning to slip. "Take my cock, you slut!"

You moan hard at the mention of the word slut, and I smile - youknowyou are a slut. I take my hand and push your head into the pillow, muffling your cries. My hips are slamming into you with true speed and force now, with the singular purpose of bringing me to an amazing orgasm. However, I can sense you are also on the edge, your anal passage contracting around the shaft with each thrust, gripping it firmly and causing the other end of the dildo to massage my pussy in turn. You brace yourself on the bed with your hands to push back against each thrust, and I strike your bare ass with my hand.SMACK!

A muffled moan is the result, and a devilish grin spreads across my face.

"You like that? Do you like being fucked like a girl, bitch? Answer me!" I snap, between grunts.SMACK!

"Yes!" you scream into the pillow, as my palm hits bare flesh again.SMACK!

I cannot take any more stimulation, my pussy crying out for release. As my climax builds to a crescendo, my thrusts become increasingly erratic, signaling my impending orgasm. The sight of your gyrating body beneath me - face down, ass up - is too much to bear, and combined with the pressure on my clit and vibrations in my g-spot, I am pushed over the edge.

"Fuck! Ungh! I'm gonna come, slut!" I scream, and my release arrives in force.

My soaking wet pussy squeezes the vibrating bulb, as my clit rubs against the base of the dildo, and I throw my head back in the beginning of a fantastic, explosive orgasm.

"Yes! Yes! Take my dick, whore!" I shout, as wave after wave of blissful orgasmic release overtakes me. "Ohh, fuck! FUCK!" come my screams, as I gush pussy juice down my leg, the familiar heavenly warmth covering my body. I continue to enthusiastically fuck my strap-on cock into your ass with every beat of my climax, heightening my pleasure as well as your own. I barely notice in my passion your own anal orgasm, triggered by my relentless assfucking, is upon you.

"Oh, fuck! Something's happening! I think I'm cumming! Please, please, don't stop fucking me!" you scream into the pillow.

I don't stop fucking you - a long groan escapes your lips and you begin to tremble at the end of each of my thrusts; I can tell that you are going to experience a true prostate orgasm for the first time. I perform a final powerful thrust and your whole body tenses up under me, waves of electric warmth emanating from deep inside of you and travelling to the tips of your fingers and toes. Every nerve cell in your body is on fire, overloading your senses with rapturous euphoria.Here it comes!

"YES! Cum for me! Cum from being fucked by my cock!" I shout, as your eyes roll back from my onslaught.

An orgasm more powerful than any you have ever experienced before rushes through your entire body, spreading outwards from that special spot inside you. I ride you as you climax, perfectly matching my thrusts with each wave of your pleasure, a scream escaping your lips as I bury the entire length of the strap-on each time. Thick ropes of fluid spurt from the tip of your penis, coating the towel placed strategically beneath you. Each pump of my hips causes you to jet out another stream. I begin to lessen my pace in time with your anal contractions, each one accompanied by an ecstatic moan. Gradually, you descend from the heavenly plateau, and I come to rest with my dildo planted firmly inside you, each of us gasping for breath after the energetic assfucking session. I slump onto your back, and you feel my hard nipples and heavy breasts pushing into your skin, as I switch the vibrations off with a click. I take a moment to regain my composure before I start to withdraw my silicone dick from your tender hole. You gently whimper as the feeling of fullness subsides, before the head of the cock leaves your asshole with a 'pop'.

"Oh baby, that was fantastic." I say, still short of breath. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Uh-huh" is all you can manage, before you collapse, prostrate, on the bed.

I lean over your back, and moving my lips close to your ear I whisper: "You were very brave to do this for me, but it wassoworth it. Thank you for letting me take your anal virginity, babe." With that, I move off your body and roll onto the other side of the bed. As I lie on my back and regain my breath, my still glistening strap-on stands erect and victorious at my hips, and I contemplate our pegging experience.

Your first time has been a real success - I am very proud of just how well you received anal sex. This moment marks a big change in the nature of our relationship - I suspect you will be getting pegged by my strap-on again and again in future. In fact, now that you have experienced the exhilaration of an anal orgasm, I think you will beg me for it.

"Goodnight, honey", I whisper.

No reply comes - you are already asleep, thoroughly exhausted after your second 'first time'.

*****

Thanks for reading my first story, I hope you liked it :) Pegging is one of my favourite things; as a man, I find it to be a very beautiful and intimate act to submit so fully to a woman. I definitely enjoyed writing about it, and hope to write more on the subject in future. Any questions/comments, feel free to get in touch with me. Thank you ;)

D

12