A Second Income

Story Info
Julie helps with budget issues.
16.9k words
4.7
25.1k
52
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,067 Followers

Jerry sighed as he plopped the bills onto his desk. He was making decent money, they weren't wasteful but with inflation, the money going out exceeded the money coming in. $200 more each month, he thought. 'Could Mr. Walter bump my salary up that much?' Then he shook his head, it would take $300 more after the government took their share.

He was valued and respected at work but there was a salary structure and if he got a raise then everyone on the team would also have to get one. Perhaps buying this house was a mistake.

He thought back to when he and his wife first looked at the property. They'd been married three years and on their way to an outdoor barbeque at a friend's when they saw the most perfect house. It had everything they talked about, a cute cape cod with a generous front porch. The realtor was putting out the open house sign and they'd stopped in. By the time they'd returned to the kitchen, they'd decided to buy it. Their offer was accepted, the loan wasn't terrible and they were proud homeowners for the first time...or would be after the 30-year mortgage was paid off. They'd be 55 by that time and perhaps able to retire.

He thought about the look of joy on Julie's face when he'd dramatically carried her over the threshold. They finally had a home and they'd talked about all their plans. He felt a surge of love as he thought about how lucky he'd gotten. Julie was the most loving person he'd met. It seemed no matter what she could sense his needs. On top of that, she was a beauty. Just over 5' 3", and barely 100 lbs she looked like Amy Adams with brown hair.

He loved everything about her. Thin athletic body, a narrow rounded ass, and perky tits, not huge but firm and high on her chest. When they had sex, she gave her all. He'd listened to his friends moan about their sex life getting stale or boring, but Julie still was eager and enthusiastic. Multi-orgasmic and eager to experiment they managed to make love on every surface in every room. Then again, many of the men were in their 30s and 40s while he and Julie were just 25.

Julie stood in the doorway looking at her husband. She felt the same surge of love she'd felt on their wedding night. They'd both saved themselves even though she'd been warned that very often couples weren't sexually compatible. She didn't worry since sex wasn't everything and they loved each other intensely. She experienced her first orgasm that night along with the second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth. By the time the sun rose, both were exhausted. The bed was a mess and she'd found she loved sucking cock, getting her pussy pounded and the full-body orgasm from a good ass-fucking was something to die for.

But now she thought that Jerry looked bothered. "What's up? Can I help?" she asked coming over to the desk.

Jerry shoved the papers aside, "Nothing. It's nothing." He stood and hugged his beautiful wife. Standing 6' 3" with long arms she disappeared in his embrace. He picked her up and kissed her but Julie pushed him away.

"No. Don't pull this manly 'I can handle it' bullshit. I've seen that look when your dad got cancer. What's bothering you?" she demanded.

Jerry sighed and put his wife down, "Inflation. That and having the A/C die last summer along with the cracks in the drive. We're about $200 short each month, and our nest egg is shrinking," he sighed.

Julie sighed, "I told you I'd get a job. I do have a teaching degree you know," she said firmly.

"I know, I'll bet you'd be a great teacher but what about your writing? You'll never have time," he said as he stroked her back.

Julie had started writing a novel a year or so ago about an autistic 8-year-old boy who was secretly working with the NSA. She was having to do tons of research along with writing and rewriting. She had a publisher who was excited about the finished product after seeing the first few chapters.

"Perhaps a part-time job over at the mall," she said. "Look, stop worrying. I can find something that will allow me to work and write," she smiled. "But let's take care of your stress right now. That's the first thing we need to do," she said as she slid to the floor, "you never think clearly when your balls are full," she smiled. She unzipped him and then pulled out his penis. Penises were fascinating to her, or perhaps Jerry's was as she'd never seen any others. They start out as the limpest, lamest organs yet within seconds get to be as rigid as any bone in the body. Her favorite thing to do was to take all of his limp dick into her mouth and feel it grow until she gagged, sucking and licking the entire time. She wished she could take him all the way into her throat but he never seemed to mind.

Jerry put his head back as Julie sucked on his hardening dick. "This is great," he sighed, "Fuck! You're good at this."

Julie looked up smiling, "I'll put that on the applications under 'Qualifications,'" she smiled, "might get me some overtime." She went back to bobbing her head on his rigid shaft, swallowing the precum while stroking his balls. Most of the time this would be foreplay but she wanted to cheer Jerry up so she sucked him into her throat as deep as she could. Even stressed he was rock-hard and leaking copious amounts of precum.

Jerry forgot all about the bills as Julie took as much into her mouth as she could. He hated to admit it as his wife was by all appearances a sweet virginal girl but give her a cock and she sucked and fucked like a pro. Where and how she'd picked up her skills he didn't care but she was by far better than any other woman he'd been with. "Oh, fuck baby...so close."

She knew her husband loved it when she clenched her throat and licked the shaft actively as she bobbed her head, but his moans seemed louder than usual. She raised a shoulder as he found a breast under her shirt and he started to gasp. She sucked harder happy to hear his breathing change as the first jet of hot sperm splashed into her throat.

Jerry arched his back forcing Julie to gag as he exploded in her mouth. She stroked his balls as she gulped down his tangy cum.

Julie was trying not to gag but his plump head kept hitting that spot that caused her to choke. She focused on swallowing and felt the uncomfortable reflex recede.

Jerry flopped back, a smile on his face as his beautiful wife wipe her face with her shirt. "Wow! That was incredible," he sighed.

Julie stood up, "Ok. I hope you feel better about things. You let me know if you stress out about little things like the budget again."

"Huh? What? What budget?" Jerry moaned as he got up. "Wait! I need to do you. You must be stressed about your novel," he smiled.

Julie laughed, "I'm good. I was multitasking, I just figured out how to deal with the issue with the professor," she said as she ran upstairs to her laptop.

Jerry shook his head, women are much better multitaskers, he thought.

* * *

"Wow! I went over to the mall today. I'd bet there are 20 stores with help wanted signs and all pay minimum wage," she sighed. "At $7.25 per hour I'd have to work over 40 hours a week to make the $300 you said we need. I might have to take one of those but I'll keep looking," she sighed. "I won't have time to write, do housework and cook, but at least we won't lose the house," she said softly.

"Shit. That doesn't work. You need to write that novel, it's your number one thing in life...I know what you're going to say, but it is. Even above me," Jerry said as he hugged his wife. He looked around and it was nearing dinner time but as Julie had been out job hunting..."Look. I'm taking you to dinner. The Italian place over on Elm?"

"Can we afford it?" Julie asked. "I can grill up some burgers," she said.

"No, we're good this month. You...we need a break. Let's let someone else cook and do the dishes," he said.

At dinner, Julie decided to mention the one offer that was above minimum wage, "there was a guy who approached me asking if I did modeling," she said, "Um, I think it was to do a porn shoot," she blushed. "He told me he'd pay me $1,000 for just one hour."

Jerry choked on his food, "What? Of course you accepted," he said looking interested.

"Of course not, pervert. On the other hand, I decided to up my hourly rate with you," she smiled. "My $5 per hour seems low."

The next morning, Julie sighed. "I liked a couple of the places and I'll pick one of them, but just until I can find something that pays me enough so I can do the chores around here and write." She took a bite of toast, "I have to drop off the next couple of chapters for Barb to go over at the school. Then I'll head to the mall."

That night Julie looked excited. She told Jerry to wait until dinner but she might have found the solution to their money problems.

They finished and Jerry went to get the wine. He refilled Julie's glass and then went into the living room. "Spill. I know you've been bursting to tell me," he said.

Julie was sitting ramrod straight on the couch. "I was going to take the job in that sporting goods store figuring that would be the most interesting, but after leaving Barb's office I saw a jobs board. I know these are for college kids but there was a posting for a housekeeper job and guess where it is and how many hours a day?" she said excitedly.

Jerry shook his head, "No clue. Where - how many?"

"Right behind us, well two blocks behind us and 20 hours a week. I called the man, he's a widower, 75, living alone. Get this, it's basic housework, you know, cleaning, vacuuming, cooking and he's paying $25 an hour. That's perfect! I can earn $500 a week and still have time to write and do the housework here."

"Wow! Are you going to get an interview?" he asked.

"We are. Tomorrow afternoon when you get off work. We can walk over. He wants to have you there also, something about being old-fashioned and appearances."

Jerry nodded, " I get it. Sounds like a decent guy. This might just be perfect," he smiled. "We could afford to go out more than once every six months," he said hopefully. "How long is the job for? Just the summer?" he asked.

"Open-ended. He said he's 'fit-as-a-fiddle' as he put it but friends tell him he should go to one of those senior living places. He wants to stay in his house." She sipped her wine as she wiggled excitedly on the couch.

The next afternoon, Jerry got home early and they did the three-minute walk back to Arbor Street. Julie was wearing a schoolgirl outfit, a white blouse, and a pleated green tartan skirt. He asked her why and she laughed, "I sorta told him I found the ad at the college. I want to look the part."

These were older houses but all well maintained. Patrick Wallace's was one of the older and larger houses. They walked up the path to the front door and rang the bell.

The man looked all of 75, but fit with perfect posture, and the house was neat and well-decorated. His wife had passed away three years prior, his two boys lived on the other side of the country. All he wanted was to have someone come in and take care of the basics. The usual, cleaning, laundry but mostly cooking. Lunch and prepare dinner he can heat up later. He had been interviewing a half-dozen kids from over at the college but Julie looked perfect to him as she seemed more mature and responsible than some of the other girls. Plus, she lived just two blocks over so travel in inclement weather would not be an issue.

"I hope you're still interested after meeting me," he smiled. "The house is nice, at least I think so, and I'm very quiet. I like to read," he said. He patted his stomach, "I am not in the shape I used to be."

Julie nodded, "You look great." She looked around and felt a rush. So many beautiful things to take care of. This wouldn't be work. She stood and put out her hand. "If you'll have me, I'm your man," she joked.

Pat looked at her bare legs, flared hips under the skirt, perky chest, and peaches and cream complexion. He chuckled, "I suspect you couldn't ever be mistaken for a man."

Jerry laughed, "You passed the eye test."

They were upbeat and feeling a lot better about their finances as they walked home. Julie would start in the morning and her shift would be 10 AM to 2 PM daily. That gave her time to do chores around the house, then after work get some writing time in. The $500 a week would allow them to put money aside for their eventual retirement.

When he left for work the next day, there was a voice in his head suggesting there was a risk in allowing his young wife with an older man. He shook his head writing it off as stupid fantasies. In the real world, those things don't happen...in the real world, no cute young woman would be attracted to bald, wrinkled septuagenarians. Plus, he doubted even with pills that Pat could get it up. Then as he had various images flash through his head he felt his heartbeat begin to race.

* * *

The images came back periodically over the first couple of months and he wanted to ask if the man had made any overt moves or suggestions, but there never seemed to be an opening where he could logically ask. Then, knowing his wife would tell him if the man had done or said anything, he started making suggestions. Perhaps she could wear this shirt, or skirt to see if Pat might notice.

Julie looked at her husband, "Pat cares nothing about me or how I look. In his eyes, I must look like a kid, plus I think he's past the age of caring about sex."

"Find out. Perhaps he's been without for so long that he might need awakening. Wear something comfortable, not slutty. Just find out if he's still alive," Jerry smiled.

"He's always reading. The man reads all the time I'm there. I think I could go naked and he wouldn't even notice," she chuckled.

"Well, let's not test that out, ok?" Jerry smiled, "I'm just glad you found a good job working for a good man. I get so aroused looking at you that I assume every other guy is also. I think about you being alone with a man...I guess I'm human, regardless of how old the guy is."

Julie came over and stroked the front of her husband's pants, "And don't ever change. If you do I'll stop doing this," she said as she slid to her knees.

Jerry smiled down at his wife who'd been too tired lately to do things like this, though not too tired to have sex. He wasn't one to complain when she had energy as it felt incredible, plus she never wanted him to reciprocate. It wasn't that he didn't like eating pussy, he did like it. It was just arousing to have a beautiful woman desiring to please him asking nothing in return.

Julie could take him into her mouth again wishing she could do what the girl she'd seen in the video do, deep-throat him. On the other hand, Jerry seemed oblivious to her limitations. She was creative in other ways. Sometimes she played with his balls, while other times she finger-fucked his ass, but regardless Jerry rarely lasted more than 10 minutes. Today was no exception. As she buried her middle finger into his rectum she heard his breathing change and within a minute he was spewing hot cum down her throat.

Julie sat back on her heels, smiling up at her husband. "There. Now stop thinking about Patrick. The man probably hasn't thought about sex or a woman in years."

It was true, she thought. When he hired her, she asked him what she should wear hoping it wasn't that schoolgirl skirt. It might be comfortable, but kneeling in a skirt is asking for trouble. He laughed and shrugged, "Whatever you feel most comfortable in," he'd replied, "I get so wrapped up in my books I probably wouldn't be able to say what you had on if asked."

She thought about Jerry's comment and her observation about Patrick. 'That has to be sad,' she thought, 'to never even think about sex, let alone have sex?' It made her feel bad for her employer and about growing old in general. "OK. I'm going to dress sexier, I mean not in lingerie or anything like that but shorts, tight tees...you know," she said as she stood, "I'll let you know if he even notices."

"I like it. I was thinking that turning 70 can't be the end of our sex life. I plan on fucking you into our 90s," he grinned.

Julie nodded then looked thoughtful, "perhaps that's how Granny broke her hip. No one ever said how, just that she didn't fall,"

Jerry zipped his pants as he chuckled, "I have no doubt. Your grandparents sure are active. Ok, now that you've had something, what am I going to have for dinner?" he smiled.

* * *

Julie walked over to Patrick's house wondering if the man would even notice let alone react. She decided on her workout shorts and tee. Doesn't sound like much but her workout tee shirt had been through the wash a lot and she could see her lacy bra under it. It wasn't all that revealing but Jerry's hands were all over her before he headed to work.

Julie found herself bending over in her tiny shorts, letting the man see her ass while cleaning the floors but Pat never looked over as far as she could see.

The next day, she decided on a short skirt with a white tight blouse...so girl schoolish she felt like she was being stalked while walking over hearing cars slow down as they came up behind her. She did look like a schoolgirl and wondered if truant officers prowled the streets looking for kids. Even though she was 25 she was carded constantly and had many waitstaff or bartenders analyze her driver's license for much longer than she liked.

At first, she spent time dusting and straightening the magazines, then she found spots on the carpet in the living room and grabbed the carpet cleaner. She had to use the tools on her hands and knees knowing Pat could see her panties. He had to notice, but every time she sneaked a look over, he was absorbed in his book.

She made it home with just one car idling along behind her. It bothered her that short of being naked, Pat just wasn't going to look. She got home without being kidnapped which was most likely as a white van was coasting behind her. This gave her an idea and rather than change she headed to her desk to add to her novel. There were a few scenes that she couldn't seem to get right but now with her juices flowing, 'Mary Elizabeth tested the knots as the van sped off. She wished she'd worn panties as she glared at the two men across from her.'

Jerry got home and dropped his laptop bag seeing his wife sitting on the couch in her schoolgirl outfit licking a sucker. Jerry was all over his wife, getting her out of her outfit in record time. He found foreplay unnecessary as he slid right into her. When they were done, the skirt was salvageable but the blouse was a write-off.

"Is it me?" Julie asked as her husband slowly slid his softening cock into her wet pussy. "Perhaps Pat just doesn't find me attractive."

Jerry laughed, "Not you. You are the sexiest woman I know, especially dressed like you were today." He looked at the torn blouse and sighed, "Sad. I like that. You weren't wearing a bra under that?" Her breasts were perfectly shaped but it was her smooth dark-brown nipples that excited him.

Julie chuckled, "I took it off for you, I am not going out in a see-through blouse sans bra."

"Damn! I guess old Patrick will never know what he's missing out on."

"I could get Jennifer to help me one day," Julie sighed. Her friend Jennifer had no qualms about dressing like a slut, or for that matter, acting the slut. She was single, free, and loved cock. On top of that, she had all the tools. Where Julie had very nice B-cup breasts, Jennifer had massive DDs and never wore a bra.

Jerry shook his head, "you want to get the man to look, not give him a heart attack. You're hot, really hot but Jennifer reminds me of the line in the Stones, 'Start Me Up,' 'You make a dead man cum,'" he chuckled.

* * *

After a couple of weeks of trying to stimulate the man, Julie gave up. It made her sad that he'd lost all interest in even looking at the opposite sex but it made for a safe work environment.

barkirk
barkirk
3,067 Followers