A Secret Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Continued background into Sam and Mine relationship.
2.7k words
4.81
2.9k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 07/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After grabbing Sam, throwing her over my knee and spanking her ass until I was tired, her attitude returned to normal. Our relationship returned to normal as well and Sam began to open up about her struggles.

Sam shared with me that she had struggled with what she and her parents called her Focus, for as long as she could remember. Whether it was her school work, or tennis, Sam had a drive to be absolutely perfect. Being perfect became her obsession and consumed her entire world. She literally blocked out the rest of the world as she pursued perfection.

Later, Sam would say her pursuit felt like a black hole sucking her in. Everything in her life got sucked into the black hole as she focused on perfecting her task at hand. Literally, the rest of the world disappeared from Sam's mind.

As I began to beat her ass while she lay over my knee, for the first time in her life she felt like she was being pulled back from the black hole of her Focus. As the stinking pain from each blow to her ass increased, the fog in her mind began to clear. The feeling of being pulled back from the blackness was incredible for Sam and she loved it. It was like getting high.

She wanted more. A lot more!

After the first spanking, Sam was embarrassed by her desire to be spanked again. She couldn't bring herself to ask me to spank her. Eventually, the urge became too great and she broke. One night she came to me and begged me to spank her again. Her timing couldn't have been better, as I was fucking her from behind when she asked me to spank her.

I was all too happy to spank Sam's ass as I thrust in and out of her plump pussy. When we were in our post orgasmic cuddling, Sam looked at me and asked me if I would spank her like I had done the previous week again. This is when she told me about the feeling the spanking had given her. I assured her I would spank her as much as she needed.

We quickly began a routine of spanking Sam. At first, gave Sam her spankings on Wednesday evenings. I'd sit in a chair while Sam would strip naked, crawl over my knees with her ass high in the air, then I'd spank her ass. The experience for me was as exciting as it was for Sam. I didn't go easy on her as I would take out a week's worth of frustration on Sam's tight firm ass. I never set a number of blows for Sam's ass, but I never stopped until Sam was in tears with a glowing red ass. When I finished beating Sam's ass I would be sporting an enormous erection.

Our routine included Sam standing in the corner of the room after her beating with her hands behind her head with her fingers interlocked. I ordered her to remain in this position as she calmed down from her spanking. I usually sat on her couch drinking a beer and admiring her ass as Sam's crying subsided. Once her tears stopped flowing and she had calmed down, we'd fuck like crazy. Not only were the spankings good for keeping Sam's mind clear. The spanking sessions turned her on like nothing else.

After a couple of weeks of spanking Sam only on Wednesdays, we determined the weekly spanking sessions weren't enough. I began to give Sam's gorgeous ass a beating 2 to 3 times a week. I made sure the hardest spanking session of the week always came on Friday afternoons. I'd then make her wear a skirt as we went out for the evening. I loved to watch Sam wince as she sat on her abused ass, surrounded by our college friends. Or, sneaking to a semi-private location and making Sam hike up her skirt and show me her abused ass.

Sam and I fell into a comfortable routine as I continued to spank her on a regular basis. In addition, our sex life was incredible. Everything was great when Sam met someone who would change our relationship forever.

While I was traveling out of town for a golf tournament, Sam and a couple of her girlfriends went out drinking. While out, the girls stopped and visited a local winery. While they were doing a wine tasting, Sam met an older woman named Beth.

Beth was a 45 year old widow. She owned the small, but very successful winery. While the girls were doing the tasting, Beth mentioned she was looking for help at the winery. Sam, who thought having a job would be something to keep her mind occupied, expressed interest in the job and was hired on the spot by Beth.

I was happy to hear of Sam's partime job. I thought the job would be good for her, and it was something she would have fun doing. Immediately, it was obvious the new job was good for Sam. After her shifts, she would come home happy, and would share with me stories from her day.

After a time, Sam and Beth began to hang out after work, drink a bit of wine and share in girl talk. The after work chat sessions quickly turned into dinner and drinks. Sam talked about Beth constantly. I had never met Beth, and everytime we tried to arrange for me to meet Beth, something would come up and she wouldn't be able to make the meeting.

I began to get concerned by Beth's blowing off meeting, after Sam shared with me that one night while they were drinking a glass of wine or two after work she let it slip about our spanking arrangements. When I asked Sam how this happened, she said she winced when she moved in her seat and Beth noticed. When Beth asked her if she was okay, she let slip that her ass was sore from the spanking she had received before work.

I was very concerned that Sam had let someone know about our arrangement. When I asked how Beth took the news, Sam said she got very quiet. Then she began to ask her about the spanking sessions. It seemed that finally having someone to talk to about her spankings was good for Sam. She used the opportunity and told Beth everything.

One night, Sam came home and something was obviously bothering her. She wasn't her usual talkative self as we settled down to watch a movie. Sam leaned back against me as my hand had wandered under Sam's shirt and bra and I toyed with her hardening nipple as we both watched the mind numbing movie. Suddenly, Sam sat up and turned and looked at me.

"I have to tell you something," she said, very seriously.

"Okay. What is it?" I asked. I hadn't seen Sam look this serious in a long time and I was concerned. Sam took a couple of deep breaths and hemmed and hawed for a moment before I told her to blurt it out.

"Beth and I kissed tonight," Sam finally said.

"What?"

"We kissed. Well, honestly we made out."

I was a bit surprised. I knew Sam had been with other women and didn't mind the experience. I was surprised she had done something with a much older woman.

"What happened?" I finally asked.

"We were cleaning up after we closed and were drinking a glass of wine like we always do. We were joking and having a good time when she backed into me. She ran right into my ass, and I cried out a bit."

I smirked. Before Sam had gone off to work, I had really beaten her ass. The spanking had been rather brutal and it had taken Sam a good 10 minutes of crying in the corner to calm down. I knew her ass would be very tender after the spanking.

"So? You've talked to her about your spankings. What was the big deal?"

"I don't know, but after I moaned Beth asked if I had another spanking. I told her yes, right before I came to work. Beth thought about it for a moment and asked if she could see my ass."

"She wanted to see your ass?"

"Yes. She said she was curious to see how intense our spanking sessions were."

I waited for Sam to continue. When she didn't, I asked. "What did you do?"

"I turned around and lowered my pants so she could see my ass." I remained silent and let Sam continue.

Beth gasped out loud when she first saw Sam's abused ass. "You really got your ass beat, didn't you Sweetie?" Beth asked.

"Oh yeah. I always do."

Then Beth did something that surprised Sam. Beth reached down and softly placed her hand on Sam's right ass cheek. "It's still hot."

Sam stood stone still behind the winery's counter with her pants around her ankles, her friend behind her holding her abused ass. Suddenly she felt Beth's hand on her back, pushing her forward. She offered no resistance as she was bent over by her friend until her hands were resting on the counter.

Sam remained bent over the winery counter as Beth slowly and softly began to run her hand all over Sam's ass. "You really have a beautiful ass," Beth stated. "It looks incredible with a bit of color. How does my hand feel on your ass?"

"Cool."

"Is that temperature? Or nice?"

"Both."

In her position, Sam's blonde hair hung in her face. With her hand still roaming Sam's ass, Beth reached up with her free hand and guided her hair behind Sam's ear exposing her face.

Sam remained frozen, bent over the counter as her friend softly groped her abused ass. As Beth continued to feel Sam's red hot ass, she leaned forward and kissed Sam on the cheek. Surprised by the kiss, Sam turned to look at her friend. The two women looked into each other's eyes for a moment, then Beth leaned forward and softly kissed Sam on the lips.

Sam was too stunned and didn't return her friend's gentle kiss. Beth broke the kiss, looked at Sam to see if there was any hesitation, or concen. When Sam stood and turned to face Beth, Beth leaned forward and kissed Sam, who this time returned the kiss.

The two embraced and kissed, tongues fighting each other as Beth's hands softly roamed over Sam's abused ass. They kissed for a long time, when Sam finally broke the kiss and said she had to go home.

"So, did you like making out with Beth?" I asked, when she finished telling me the story.

Sam didn't reply. She grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand down her body, under her pants and panties and pressed my hand against her sopping wet pussy. I buried my middle finger deep into Sam's pussy and found her clit with my index finger and began to circle her clit as I fingered her. She was so revved up, Sam exploded on my hand in less than a minute. When her orgasm subsided, I ripped off her clothes, bent her over the couch and slammed my rock hard cock into her wet pussy. As I fucked Sam from behind, I shoved my fingers which were covered in her pussy juice into her mouth. Sam didn't hesitate to suck my fingers clean.

The days after Sam and Beth had made out at work, our supersonic sex life went into worp speed. Sam was so horny, we fucked five or six times a day. I filled her pussy, ass and mouth with cum multiple times a day and Sam still couldn't get enough.

On the next day Sam was to work, I waited until about an hour before she was to leave for work. I grabbed her, pulled her over my knees and pinned her hands behind her back with my left hand. I used my right hand to yank down her pants and panties exposing her gorgeous ass. I spent the next 30 minutes administering my most vicious beating of Sam's ass.

Sam was screaming and bawling like a baby ten minutes into the assault on her ass. She struggled against my hold during her spanking and her legs flayed frantically as I covered her ass with blows that sounded like a thunder clap when my hand landed on her bare skin. To better control her, I pinned both of Sam's legs under my right leg and went back to beating her ass.

I would have felt bad about the harshness of the spanking if I didn't see Sam's glistening pussy poking out from between her legs.

When I finally released her, Sam crumbled to the floor, curled into the fetal position and sobbed. I allowed her to remain there for a bit before I ordered her to the corner of the living room. I loved watching her crawl on her hands and knees to the corner of the living room with her panties and her pants still wrapped around her ankles. Her entire body was shaking as she stood in the corner with her hands on top of her head. Her ass glowing like a piece of coal in a fire.

Sam cried while she stood in the corner for a long time. After fifteen minutes, I released Sam from her position in the corner with a snap of my fingers. When she turned to look at me I saw that her eyes were bloodshot and swollen from crying. Her tears had ruined her makeup, but I couldn't think of a more gorgeous sight in the world.

I removed my rock hard cock from my pants and silently pointed at my throbbing cock. I was happy to see Sam drop to her hands and knees and she crawled as fast as she could toward me. She snuggled up in between my legs and swallowed my cock in her warm velvety mouth without hesitation.

I let my head fall back as a moan slipped from my lips as Sam latched onto my cock. As she worked on my cock, I reached down and grabbed a handful of her blonde hair and began to piston Sam's head back and forth on my cock. As I buried my cock into her throat, she gagged. Her gagging felt glorious on my rock hard cock.

I continued to face fuck Sam, who put up no resistance. As I felt my balls start to boil and tighten, I considered where I wanted to cum. Should I cover her face and ruined makeup, or fill her mouth. Just before my cock erupted I made my decision.

"Slut, keep my cum in your mouth and don't swallow until I tell you."

My body tensed and I unleashed a torrent of cum into Sam's hot and willing mouth. My load wasn't the largest, since we had fucked less than two hours earlier, but my spanking of Sam had me turned on tremendously.

Once I finished shooting my load into Sam's mouth, she slowly sucked my cock, with her lips popping as she finally came off my cock. She pressed her lips together as she sat back onto her heels and looked up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Before you go to work, I want you to dress in a tight fitting shirt and a skirt, or a summer dress. You are no longer permitted to wear pants of any kind to work moving forward. Understand?"

With a mouth full of cum, Sam nodded.

"Good. Now, when you go to work tonight, I want you to look for an opening. If you sense that Beth is interested, I want you to kiss Beth at the earliest possible time. And when you kiss her, make sure it's a full on French Kiss. I want to see if she can taste my cum. Now, you may swallow."

Sam made a show of swallowing my load, then opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to show me she had taken all of my cum down her throat. "Yes Sir," Sam said with a slightly raspy voice.