A Sensual Night in Persia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

I watched Malik as he sucked my strap-on dildo while stroking his big, beautiful Black cock. By Allah, I couldn't wait to fuck the Somalian stud in the ass. I've been itching to sodomize him ever since I watched him fuck Areebah's ass until the Egyptian matron begged for mercy. She's going to have a sore ass in the morning. Well, so will he if I have anything to say about it. After he sucked my plastic cock for a good while, I made him assume the position. Face down and ass up, just like he took Areebah mere minutes ago. I spread the Black man's ass cheeks wide open and applied lubricant all over his asshole. Then I pressed the dildo against his asshole and pushed it inside. Malik groaned as I penetrated him. I held his narrow hips firmly as I worked the dildo into his asshole. This was a fantasy come true for me. I always wanted to sexually dominate a Black Muslim man. They act like they're so macho. It's nice to make one of them feel the intense domination that only a strong Muslim woman can dole out.

While I fucked Malik, the others were starting with this fun adventure in role reversal and female domination. My husband Ahmad was lying on his back with his legs in the air as Areebah penetrated his ass with her strap-on dildo. Hardly a grunt came out of my husband's mouth as Areebah began fucking him. Let's see if we can change that, shall we? I called out to Areebah, telling her to hurt his balls and smack him while fucking him. Ahmad shot me a look. I smiled wickedly as Areebah heeded my advice. The older Egyptian woman flicked her fingers over Ahmad's balls, and he gasped in pain. She smacked his balls, then his face while sinking the dildo deeper into his asshole. And at long last my macho Muslim husband screamed. It was music to my ears. My husband Ahmad, the Imam of the largest and most powerful Muslim community in Toronto screaming as he got fucked in the ass by a woman. Yes!

My best friend Atifah was really letting Farouk have it, and the older Egyptian seemed eager to take whatever the Libyan diva could dish out. She was smacking his face, squeezing his balls and berating him like a common thief caught by the gendarmerie. Farouk gritted his teeth and endured it. Atifah took out her belt and whipped him with it. She made Farouk get on all fours and whipped his back, legs and buttocks with her belt. Farouk screamed as he got belted, but I could tell from the look on his face that he was enjoying himself. When Atifah finally began fucking him with her strap-on dildo, he all but thanked her. Farouk stroked his long prick while Atifah sank the dildo deep inside his asshole. Atifah's face was beatific as she fucked her good friend Areebah's husband with a strap-on dildo. Good for her.

Back to Malik and me. I decided to switch things up. I wanted to look into the Black Muslim stud's face while banging him in the ass with my strap-on dildo. He had no objections. I flipped him on his back and raised his legs in the air, letting them rest on my shoulders. I grabbed his big cock, which was huge even in a flaccid state. I worked my strap-on dildo back into his asshole after adding plenty of lubricant. The Somalian stud screamed as I pushed the dildo deeper into his ass. I laughed. What is it with guys balking at the sight of women with strap-on dildos? They love to dish it out but can't take it? Well, I'm going to make him take it! I smacked his face for good measure and spat on him while thrusting the dildo deeper into his asshole. My dildo is only nine inches. Malik's dick is eleven inches. He should be able to take my plastic cock up his ass without complaining. You didn't see me whine when I took his gigantic cock in my pussy, did you?

Malik was starting to really scream as his ass took a real pounding from the energetic thrusts of my strap-on dildo. I covered his mouth with my left hand and squeezed his balls with my right hand. His eyes bulged. I laughed and squeezed his cock and balls while muffling his screams. Oh, yeah. I'm totally loving this. Banging this Black Muslim stud in the ass and showing him who's boss. My lady friends were giving it out and our men were taking it. Ahmad was now squealing as Areebah mercilessly rammed her dildo into the depths of his asshole. Farouk was now riding Atifah's strap-on dildo as she lay on the mattress, holding onto his hips. I smiled, loving what was going on around me. I fucked Malik until he begged for mercy. Then I slowly pulled my strap-on dildo out of his now widened asshole. He sighed in relief. A minute later I shoved the dildo into his mouth, making him taste his ass. He licked my dildo clean. Obeying the wishes of his dominant Muslim mistress just like a good Muslim man should.

That's how the night went, folks. When all was said and done, everybody fucked everybody. Who says we don't practice gender equality in the Muslim communities of North America? The six of us showered together in a special backroom of the lower levels of the Mosque. Then we got dressed and had a chat about what we just did. The guys were really talkative. Especially my beloved husband Ahmad and Malik, Atifah's darling husband. For both of them it was their first time getting fucked in the ass by a woman wielding a strap-on dildo. Farouk laughed when he heard that. He took his wife Areebah's hand in his and kissed it. Areebah flashed him a naughty grin and kissed him on the lips. Apparently, Areebah has been fucking her husband's ass with dildos for years. I smiled at that. This is definitely a practice I'm thinking of bringing into my household. I don't think my husband, the big macho Imam of the Mosque is going to mind. He's smiling too much as he talks about the sensations he had just experienced. Atifah sits on Malik's lap and kisses him passionately. She tells him how turned on she got while watching him fucking other women and getting fucked by other women. When Malik shyly requests that his wife Atifah buy a strap-on, I happily give them one of mine. We all embraced before saying a prayer and leaving the Mosque.

Hand in hand my husband Ahmad and I walked back to our car. He hugs me tightly all of a sudden and kisses me. I smile and kiss him too. Taking my face in his hands, he tells me that he's lucky to have a wife like me. And just like that he picks me up in his strong arms and carries me to the rest of the way even though we're twelve feet from the bright red convertible. I pretend to struggle and even squeal but truth be told, I really don't mind. I love it when my husband does corny and romantic stuff like that. I am going to fuck his brains out when we get home. That's it for me, folks. I just wanted to let you Westerners know that Muslim couples can be swingers too, and we have strong, respectful and passionate marriages. Our sex lives sizzle, as you just saw for yourselves. We're devoted to one another. We have to be, in a world that hates us for being who and what we are. If you would only take the time to get to know some of us, you'd see that we're really not that different from you.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers
12