A Serendipitous Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once more tiny kisses and tongues lapped at his cock and he felt that familiar boil in his balls. Elicia had broken the kiss now and was trailing her way down his body, her hands followed her lips down his chest and circled his nipples. She bent over and kissed the head of his cock while the sprites slipped down and lapped at his balls. He saw then one of the most erotic yet horrifying things he would witness in his lifetime. Destiny had come up behind Elicia and slipped her hands over the ripe asscheeks of the five foot beauty. She massaged up the girl's back and then she did the one most required and hated thing of her guardianship, her hands gripped the girl's wings and snapped them off like they were slots of a child's toy.

Elicia winced and shrieked, "oh, oh, the pain, the glorious pain Destiny." The glow that had surrounded her diminished slightly and he had to wonder if he had imagined it or if she has just lost a bit of that luster as her wings were removed. He then felt Elicia's mouth surround the head of his cock and her head traveled up and down the length of his shaft. She had seen his cock a few times as he had masturbated out by the brook and she had even tasted the residue of his cum from the blades of grass where it had dribbled or shot out. But she was now tasting the sweet cum from it's very source. She ran her soft little tongue around the base of his cock as she deep throated him and moaned soft "MMM's", how incredible it felt to Trent.

Trent had yet to taste the strawberry and honey mixture between Elicia's thighs, and his desire and need was building more and more with each bob of her head on his cock. Trent then had an idea he held her still and he laid back on the floor of the cavern covered in soft green moss that he had failed to notice earlier. As he had laid back. she went to her hands and knees and kept her lips gliding up and down over his hard human rod. This sprite had evolved somehow to near human proportions and he could take no more, he had to find out if she tasted as sweet as the rest of her kind. He sat up and pulled her chin up so she could look into his eyes, his cock still firmly locked between her lips. As her tongue swirled the head of his shaft and she dipped it into the slit on top, he motioned for her to spin around. She did so timidly and he immediately pulled her wet pussy down to his lips. He opened his mouth and clamped it over her pussy and sucked hard, his tongue pressing up into the deep virginal folds. She moaned against his cock and whimpered as she felt his tongue flick against her clit as he sucked over and over drinking her flavored cunt juices.

Suddenly she engulfed his cock to the base and gulped repeatedly milking the head with her tender throat muscles. He knew that she was cumming as she squirmed against his oral assault. And then a fantastic thing happened ten to twenty sprites hovered and landed on Elicia's ass and they pried her sweet tight cheeks apart and he looked up with a perfect advantage point to see what they were doing. He watched with anticipation as the little sprites stuck out their tiny pink tongues and lapped at Elicia's sweet anal opening. Trent could feel the same amount or roughly near it tonguing his balls.

Destiny fluttered above them and then she dropped down and whispered into his ear. "Fill her mouth with your cum, Trent, seal this bond here and now," she implored of him. Trent's balls tightened and that was all he could muster as Elicia's mouth sucked hungrily at his cock, and the little tongues teased and rotated his balls all around. Elicia's body was spasming in wild convulses now as she squirted her nectar into his mouth, this drove him past the point of no return and he let loose a torrential flood of cum inside her mouth, he felt it slip from her mouth and dribble down his shaft as she gulped trying to swallow all of her new counterpart's cum. "OH Hell yes," Trent breathlessly panted into her cunt.

Elicia's mouth kept working on him as his shaft started to go limp. He would need at least a few minutes to recover he told them. "No, Trent," Destiny spoke, "you will rest now and when you awaken you will be inside the back of your Semi bearing my namesake and Elicia will be beside you." She paused once more letting him process her words, "When the time is right she will lead you back here and you will be allowed to share many more nights with all of us." He felt himself drifting to sleep as a lot of men do after an orgasm of such magnitude, "One final thing," her voice invaded his thoughts, "you will marry Elicia as soon as you have your next lay over. A simple civil ceremony is fine and when you awaken in the rig you will spread her thighs and lick her wet sweet labia and suckle her clit." Destiny's final words seeped through his once again fogging mind, "Once she is prepared you will take her by sliding that big human cock inside her and claiming her as your own, this will remove her final illuminating inner light but do not worry she will retain it for you to see when a child is conceived." "NOW SLEEP"...............

Remember to vote and send feedback there is plenty more in store for this story if feedback warrants it. Thanks MV

12