A Serendipitous Reunion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet it is."

When we arrived I realized neither of us had spoken for a while and I wondered if he was too tired for his present tonight. I'd been pretty aggressive in our prior encounters so I decided to change it up and see just how things would proceed. I put the cake in the refrigerator.

"Did you want anything? I have another bottle of wine."

He didn't say anything, just shook his head as he lifted my hand and closed the refrigerator door. He lifted his chin gesturing to the living room door. I felt a smile coming on and twitched my cheek to keep my expression neutral. I didn't let go of his hand and led him into the living room. I turned towards the bedroom and he stopped, turning me back to face him. He stepped sideways as if to sit on the couch and set me in the middle of it. He had already loosened his tie which left him looking better than his own birthday cake and I looked up at him as he slipped the knot and slid it off. My mouth went dry as he dropped it on the coffee table. He slipped off his jacket and flipped it over the back of the couch next to me. Watching him was making my breathing more shallow. He pushed the coffee table away and knelt down on one knee and slipped my shoes off, setting them aside, then he stood, kicked his off, and took the throw pillow from my right and set it on the other to my left before sitting there. He leaned in to kiss me and it felt like electricity shot through me when our lips met. He leaned back and took me with him, our lips never parting. His arms wrapped around me and I laid on him, my hands roaming over his chest as we made out. It was everything you dream about. He lifted his hand, letting my hair slip between fingers as his hand found the nape of my neck, his fingertips tracing soft patterns down my back.

When he retreated I pushed forward, slipping my tongue between his lips, tasting the sweet heat of him, wanting more like I were starving. It was intense and I felt his fingers working between us, finding one of the buttons on the front of my dress, releasing it. I lifted my chest giving him access to more and before long he had the top of my dress open. He slipped his hand inside cupping my breast, his thumb drawing circles over the nipple that was pushing through.

His efforts redoubled as his kisses became more insistent, his fingers slipped into my dress exposing my breast, my breath got shorter as his thumb teased the nipple. A surprising thought popped into my head as I closed my eyes, feeling the heat in my belly swirl and I felt a laugh bubble up.

"Is this how you imagined it would be? Our first time?" I kissed him again and my hand rested on his lap, my thumb sliding back and forth up his inner thigh.

"Uh huh." He murmured as his tongue slipped between my lips and I met it with my own. "Tutoring session." He let out a little gasp as my hand slid further up his thigh finding him hard as a rail. "I never did learn that list of prepositions." He laughed.

"Do you remember any of them?" His hand slipped deeper into the top of my dress cupping my breast.

"Under."

I rubbed his cock through his slacks. "I like that one." His head fell back onto the pillows and he had a huge grin on his face. I found myself mirroring it. "If I were able to use sexual innuendo it would be a piece of cake teaching them to teenagers."

"Above." He raised up and kissed me again before falling back. "Below."

I balanced myself and began undoing his belt, button and lowered the zipper. "In." I said as I slipped my hand into his slacks feeling his hard cock barely covered by a thin layer of cotton. He gasped as I gave it a little squeeze. His eyes had gone to slits and his breathing was shallow, his expression feral.

"Down?" He said, his voice barely above a whisper. The question was both implicit and explicit and I was impressed. I kissed down his jaw to his chest in the deep v of his open shirt.

"Very good." I tugged at his belt and pulled his pants lower, exposing more of him as I pulled his cock out giving it a few long strokes before laying a kiss at its tip. I readjusted slightly to make myself more comfortable as I proceeded to kiss my way all around his cock, giving it little licks as I made my way back up to the tip. "Down is good, give me another."

"Into." He gasped.

I did just that and took him into my mouth. I licked his cock getting it good and wet.

"Up!" He gasped.

I proceeded to lock my lips around him and draw them back to the tip. He let out a moan and I wanted to hear it again. I repeated the action and felt his hand rest on the back of my head, fingers slipping through my hair. I took him deep in my mouth drawing him out slowly.

"Past." He cried out as I nearly gagged.

I came up and gave the tip a kiss. "How did you imagine it Paul? Did I swallow or did you splash it all over me?' I kissed my way down the side of his cock and took one of his balls into my mouth, rolling my tongue all over it. He was beginning to pant as his fingers pulled my head downward. I pushed back. "Answer me." My voice a harsh whisper.

"In!" He gasped.

I took him in as far as I could and began long slow strokes, my tongue snaking around his shift as I drew him out. I knew he wouldn't last long and I was surprised he was doing so well. "You want to paint my throat. Don't you? After all these years, you finally get to do it. So don't hold back now." I took him to the back of my mouth and began long slow licks as I drew up again. His stamina was surprising, but I had a little trick up my sleeve and slid my fingers up behind his balls and rubbed. He cried out as his body arched driving his cock deeper causing me to gag when he erupted in my mouth. I pulled back quickly and began stroking his cock, milking him for all he was worth. He shot several long streams into my mouth and thanks to my little massage, kept pushing even though he had no more left. I stopped and massaged his balls until he collapsed. He was still hard in my mouth and I drew back sucking hard as he popped free. I looked up at his half lidded eyes and opened my mouth, showing him what he'd done before I swallowed. I licked my lips getting every drop and swallowed again.

"Like that?"

His breath came in short gasps and he nodded ever so slightly. As he got his breathing under control his eyes brightened. He pushed me gently back and stood before lifting me from my kneeling position. He undid the last few buttons of my dress and pushed it off my shoulders. His expression flickered with awe when he realized I had nothing on underneath and we'd had dinner in a swanky restaurant with his parents and I had been sans culottes.

"You were..." He gasped.

"I wanted to be ready for anything. In case you got any ideas along the way." I said with a little smile.

He kissed me with such force I froze for a moment and his hands ran down my back one settling on my ass, his fingers dug into the flesh has he pulled me to him. I relaxed and melted into his grasp, my hands finding his hair and drawing him into my kiss.

"Salty. Is that what I taste like?"

"Sweet too, like caramel." His tongue parted my lips before I could finish describing the sweet smooth feel of him on my tongue. I got the last buttons of his shirt open and pushed it off before reaching for his slacks, pushing them over his hip feeling them pool around our feet.

"Take me to bed Paul." I whispered between kisses. He stepped free of his clothes and took my hand leading me to the bedroom.

He pulled the covers off and turned me towards the bed and I climbed in pausing for a moment his hand slipped between my legs rubbing deep into the cleft. I gasped as his fingers circled my clit before slipping away.

"You're so wet," came the whisper in the dark. I looked over my shoulder to see him sucking his fingers clean and I nearly came at the sight.

"I could be wetter."

His laugh was low and impish. He turned on the little bedside lamp.

"You like the lights on?"

"I want to see you. I want to know I'm not just imagining it, but it's real." He hooked his fingers around my hip and rolled me onto my back. I went over with a little whoop and began laughing. His smile was so pure I felt it to my core. The laughter drained out of me as I looked in his eyes. He pulled me by my calves to the edge of the bed and spread them before kneeling. I felt his lips graze my knee and work gently and much too slowly up the inside of my thigh. I felt my breath becoming more shallow as the familiar heat swirled at my center. Just when I thought he would turn his attention to my dripping pussy he turned and began working up the other thigh.

"Turnabout is fair play." I thought as I wriggled under his tongue wanting him to get to the point. I reached out and laced my fingers in his hair and pulled him to the target. He gave my clit a long kiss, teasing it with his tongue. I gasped and arched my hips into him. He moved down parting my lips with the tip of his tongue, lapping up the moisture that had collected there. There was a gentle pressure as he pushed deeper parting the lips, his tongue exploring deeper. His hands pushed my knees wider. I couldn't be more exposed if he tried as he made out with me in a way that made my hair stand on end. I could feel myself getting wetter with every lick, every taste. He went after my clit again his pace quickening as I felt the heat blossom, the volcano was about to erupt and I held him in place. He stopped and moved down again and I felt frustrated. Didn't he know how close I was? I tried wriggling to give him a hint but his hands firmed, keeping my knees pinned wide.

"Paul!" I gasped, my tone pleading for relief.

Like a hummingbird sampling a flower his tongue dipped between my lips again. He ran his tongue over them and it was sweet torture. He nuzzled my clit, I moaned and tried to bring my legs around his head but he had them pinned down, fighting me as I writhed. His tongue slipped free and I felt a drip slip free and down as he licked back up circling my clit with his tongue.

"Please!" I cried out and he began working me over in earnest. I felt the heat swirl and erupt violently as my ass nearly came off the bed. His hands held my legs wide as I came hard, his tongue unrelenting on my clit. I gushed all over his chin as tremors shook me until I had nothing left and collapsed gasping for breath. He didn't stop though, he proceeded to clean up the mess with his tongue sending small shocks through me as he did. His hands relaxed and slid up between my thighs and I felt him take my wrists and rub his thumbs on my pulse. I didn't realize what he was doing until it came to me I was nearly tearing his hair out with my hands. I relaxed and massaged my fingertips through his hair.

"I'm sorry."

I felt him chuckle as his cheek lay on my thigh.

"I'm not. That was intense."

"Where in the hell did you learn that?" I said between gasps.

He turned me placing my head on one of the pillows before walking around and climbing into bed. I was in his arms in seconds. We lay intertwined, our hands and mouths wandering over each others skin. I drew a trail of kisses down his neck as I felt it vibrate underneath my lips.

"What?" I whispered when I realized he was laughing.

"I've died and gone to heaven. There's no other explanation for the past week."

I pushed him onto his back and raised myself over him giving him another tender kiss. "If this were heaven you'd be seeing God, not just crying out his name." I took him in hand and slid down his cock.

"Happy Birthday." I added with a grin.

* * * * *

I stretched, my arm sliding across the sheet finding it empty and for a split second I lamented that it had only been a dream. I stretched further, my thighs ached and I smiled. I rolled over and noted the bright sun trying to peek around the blinds. The bedroom door was closed which wasn't how I usually left it. I was half rolled in the sheet so I just stood and wrapped myself in it and opened the door. Paul sat on the couch with a book in his lap. He looked so good, wearing only his t-shirt and slacks, his hair tousled a mark or two on his neck that I put there. He looked up and his eyes were on fire as they took me in, wrapped only in the sheet. I'm sure I looked just as ragged but he didn't seem to mind as he bit his lower lip.

"Good morning." I croaked, my throat dry.

His eyes just roamed over me and I began to wonder what he was thinking when he spoke.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on."

"Please. I'm a wreck." I looked down and ran my fingertips through my tangled hair. I didn't even see him stand and he was in front of me when I looked up.

"You most certainly are not a wreck." He kissed me. "Okay maybe a little mussed up, but that's my fault."

"Yes it is." I ran my fingers down his jaw, the prickly sensation of his beard stubble vibrated through my fingertips raising the hair on the back of my neck. I desperately wanted to drag him back to bed and spend the day there.

"Why don't we wash up, you throw some clothes in a bag and we can grab breakfast on the way back to my place?"

My plan for dragging him back to my bed faded as I realized I could murder a pot of coffee.

"Okay, come on there should be room for two in there."

We bumped and giggled through a quick shower together and dried off. I did my best to cover the damage and drag a brush through my hair. I felt somewhat presentable in light summer dress and sandals as I pulled things out of the drawer and dropped them into an overnight bag.

"We can go to George's. It's on the way out of town." I called out.

"Okay." Paul was standing in the bedroom doorway watching me and I spun to look and he was smiling, watching me. I grabbed my sneakers from the closet and placed them on top of my things and zipped up the bag.

He even looked terrific wearing yesterdays clothes, his shirt collar open, the breeze ruffling his hair from the open car window. He'd turned out a very handsome man and I felt my stomach flip uncomfortably realizing I'd met him so many years ago when he was a teen. His hand tightened on mine and he glanced over at me.

"What's the matter?" He was nonchalant but I knew he was concerned. I tightened my hand in his.

"Nothing." I felt myself flush.

"Lying to me already? Is that any way to start a relationship?" He laughed and drew my hand up and kissed it.

He was right, but I didn't want to bring it up again. "It's just that we were up home last night and I didn't stop to see my folks."

"Let's grab breakfast and head back then."

I directed him towards George's Diner, and thought about what that meant. I hadn't brought anyone home since Derek. They had no idea Paul even existed or that I was dating. The truth of it was my mother was starting to wonder if I was going to end up an old spinster school teacher that whacked kids on the knuckles with a ruler. The thought made me laugh because there were times I wished I could to get some of the more unruly ones in line.

"Ouch."

"Huh?"

Paul raised his hand that I had a white knuckle grip on.

"Oh, sorry." I tried to let go but he held on.

"Is the thought of my meeting your parents that anxiety inducing?"

"Well, they don't know anything about my personal life these days. Showing up with a boyfriend out of the blue will be a bit of a surprise."

George's looked like a traditional diner, but the food was a little more upscale. I hoped Paul approved. We found a table and ordered.

"The question is, will it be a good surprise or a bad surprise."

"The only way it could be a bad surprise is if you were an escaped convict and I told them I was pregnant with your baby." I laughed.

"Okay well I guess that would be a check in the good column."

"They will want details, and as usual that's where things get complicated."

"I don't know why. The story we used for my folks seems good enough to me."

"Yeah but your folks wouldn't think twice about their boy spending the entire night in the sack with a girl he'd just met." I whispered harshly.

"Well it's not like we mentioned it." He said sounding surprised.

"Do you honestly think that they believe you and I bumped into each other a week ago, and that you dropped me off after dinner and drove back to New York? They're not as naive as you think. If I show up with you unannounced on a Sunday morning at my parents, they're going to know we spent Saturday night together. So saying we bumped into each other in New York a week ago is going to make me look like a..." I stopped my rant just in time to see the waitress coming with our plates.

"Tuscan omelet, and a short stack of buckwheat with bacon. Anything else I can get for you folks?"

"Just a refill please." Paul said giving a lift to his coffee cup. She nodded and stepped away.

"It's just that... they think of me as the responsible one." I added, resigned.

"So if I'm twenty-seven now, that makes you..." he started flicking fingers in the air as if he couldn't do math, "old enough to make your own decisions. I don't think your folks believe you've been a nun for the past several years, and we're old school chums. We've known each other for over a decade. We could tell them we've kept in touch."

"I couldn't keep two different lies straight. I'd be bound to screw it up at the wrong time."

"We'll say I slept on the couch then."

"They would know better."

"So you're saying you're worried that they think you would sleep with a guy you just met, but you don't want them to think that." He asked with a raised eyebrow.

I looked up at him, a bite of pancake dangling in mid-air and realized how silly this conversation must seem to him and began laughing. "I know, it's messed up. Are you sure you want to be involved in this?" I said circling my finger at my ear. He bit into the pancakes before responding.

"They're going to think what they think, and you can't change that. Personally I think they're going to be so glad you've found someone they'll let the rest slide. Don't you think they want what's best for you, what makes you happy?"

"Of course they do."

"Then stop thinking like this is some Victorian era romance novel. It's 1992 for heaven's sake, not 1952." He was grinning as he stuffed the last bite of pancake into his mouth.

"This is serious. Meeting your parents isn't just something you spring on them." I sounded exasperated even to myself.

"Am I not all they hoped for when they thought about who you would end up with?"

"No, that's not it."

"What then?"

I just groaned in frustration and drained my coffee cup. Paul swiped the bill off the edge of the table and reached for his wallet.

"I'll get it."

He just shook his head.

When he got to the car he turned me around and pulled me against him. "I don't want to force you to do anything, but waiting isn't going to change anything. I don't plan on letting you get away." He kissed me, taking my breath away, before reaching behind me to open the car door.

"Okay." I thought about what that meant. He was thinking this was going somewhere. He was serious about us and that made me giddy.

"So which direction will it be?" He asked as he got closer to the interstate.

"North, just go." I surrendered, resigned to the interrogation I was going to receive. Once we got back to Hartford I directed him to their building. A four story brick edifice that sat close to the sidewalk. I told him to park on the street where he could find space.

I pressed the security buzzer and mom answered.

"Hi Mom, it's Meg!" I tried to sound cheerful but a feeling of dread coursed through me. The door unlocked and I led Paul to the elevator. Paul turned and pinned me to the wall kissing me deeply.

"Stop worrying." He gasped as the bell rung as the elevator stopped on the third floor. I looked up at him sheepish and nodded. I led him to the door and found it cracked open a bit. I knocked and entered.