A Sexual Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am sorry my love. You left last time before I could tell you." I pulled myself back so we could face each other again." I couldn't tell you before but I can now and always will."

I slipped my fingers under her panties and rubbed her greasy pussy.

"I love you Mandy. I have loved you since that first day you seduced me while we were shopping. I am so sorry I have hurt you." I kissed her again. This time we shared tongues. "I want nothing but to make you happy. I want you in my life. Not just in my life but as my lover."

I could see she wanted to say something. I slipped my fingers in her pussy then placed it at her lips letting her know she should still shouldn't speak. I licked them clean myself. Then kissed her again.

"I meant it when I said you can find your own partner. I have James. I will never leave him." I ran my finger over her perfect lips. "When that time comes for you. Please don't run from me. Be honest. I know it will hurt but I know I will be happy for you. You don't need to prove you love me. I already know that. We will not speak of this again until that day comes. Until then I plan on loving you like I have never loved another woman."

I worked my fingers back over her pussy. "Now stand and strip for me. Tease me with what I have longed for since you left." I requested. "Oh. And slut. Don't speak!"

Mandy moved from the bed and stood at the foot looking at me. I gave her a wicked smile.

"Seduce me slut!" Mandy wasn't sure how to move. She started stiffly then started to find a more fluid motion.

"Squeeze your tits!" I whispered hoarsely. Mandy slid her hands under her tits and massaged them gently at first then a little more firmly. "Your ass. Let me see your ass."

She turned and slowly swayed side to side. I in a surprise move she pulled her panties so they disappeared between her crack. I moved to the end of the bed and sat on it. Reaching out I spanked her ass cheek firmly. Mandy was starting to get into it a bit more. She looked good enough to be a stripper but she was still too stiff.

""Show me your tits!" I called out quietly as she stood just out of arm's length. Slowly she pulled her top off turning her back to me as it cleared her head. Her arm and one hand covered her tits. She teased me before revealing the objects of my cat calls. She moved closer. I reached out but she dodged my advances.

"Your pussy. I want to see your cunt slut!" I called out like some drunken patron.

Mandy was starting to really enjoy this now. Her puffy nipples were now hard she turned and presented her ass to me as she rolled her panties down her firm ass and slender legs. Again she covered her pussy as she turned to me. I took my index finger and indicated she should move closer. She hesitated but I insisted she approach. Her pussy was still out of view.

"Bend over and kiss me!" I told her.

She bent over letting her lips touch mine one hand still hiding her cunt. I took her face in my hands and laid a sensuous kiss on her lips. Her tits hung down the weight making them long and pointy. Still holding her face in front of mine she stayed bent over.

"Cum for me slut. Finger yourself!" I kissed her. I could feel the passion that built up. I felt her shift. Breaking our kiss I see she spread her legs apart. Her hand quickly worked in her pussy. Mandy was moaning softly just inches from my mouth. I kissed around her mouth she desperately wanted me to kiss her lips. I gripped a handful of her hair and pulled her head back slightly.

"Cum for me Mandy cum hard! Fuck yourself!" I demanded.

My free hand reached up and gripped her low hanging nipple. I rolled the hard nub between my thumb and finger she moaned louder now. My own pussy was dripping. I released her nipple and took her free hand and guided it to my cunt.

"Fuck me while you fuck yourself!" I hissed my own desires building watching her writhe over her own hand.

"Three fingers in me!" I was begging now. I kissed her firmly as she opened me up. She gasped as my pussy contracted over her fingers. I leaned back forcing her lips to my tits.

"Four fingers slut! Fuck me hard so we can come together!" My own voice was erratic. Mandy was gyrating I could feel she was real close. I was past the point of no return. My hand still held her hair I pulled her from my tit she nipped it as she released. Pulling her back to my face I looked her in the eyes.

"You will cum with me on three!" I was almost yelling.

"One!" I kissed her hard she gasped desperate for air as I called out "Two"

Kissing her again.

"I love you Mandy. Cum for me!" I groaned. "Three!"

I can only hope she came at the same time. I was so lost in my own shattering orgasm I couldn't say for sure. I thrusted back on the bed pulling her on top of me when I did. Her arms went around my neck her pussy ground against mine. She couldn't get enough of her tongue in my mouth. Her tits mashed mine we both struggled to fill our lungs with air.

"I love you Janice. I don't care if you punish me for telling you! I have loved every minute with you. I am yours!"

"Come with me and be quiet." I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me. I took her in our closet and found us both one of James's old button down dress shirts. Mandy and I giggled softly as the shirts draped over our small bodies. I pulled back the covers to our bed and slipped in next to James. Mandy pulled back.

"Are you sure?" She whispered.

"I am sure now get in here. You are sleeping with us tonight!"

"Will he be mad?" She asked as she slipped in behind me.

"He will if you don't let him get some sleep!" James replied. "You two smell like pussy!"

I thought Mandy was going to die laughing.

"Sorry!" I muttered.

"No you're not!" He replied.

"Your right I'm not!" I said happily.

James rolled facing me. I felt his hard cock press against my ass. I reached down and pulled it out from his boxers and guided it in my pussy. He thrust in deeper and settled back down. I pulled Mandy tight against me my arm over her side holding her tit. It's still one of the happiest nights of my life.

The next morning James was up early. I heard him in the shower. I went in to join him but he was already done when I arrived. I took my shower remembering the night before. I slipped on fresh panties and his shirt again. Mandy was still sleeping I nuzzled against her. She woke looking around to see where she was. I assured her it wasn't all a dream.

"I need a shower and to check on the kids." Mandy said.

I heard some talking and then the faint sound of water running. I was just enjoying the morning. I was thinking I should get up. I heard the water shut off. Before you knew it James brought Hansi the baby and her older sister Ama. Mandy watched as James handed me Hansi and helped Ama climb up on the bed.

I was watching Ama struggle to climb up when I felt something latch onto my one nipple. Hansi had unbuttoned two buttons and was suckling me. There was of course nothing there for her but she didn't seem to mind. I looked at Mandy.

"Should I stop her?" I must have looked confused.

"It's better than a pacifier!" She teased. "She likes to suck nipples. Big fat ones are her favorites!" She teased.

"Mandy!" I faked hurt feelings.

James found it all funny. Ama came over and poked the one still under the shirt.

"Nipple." She repeated. I looked at Mandy.

"She's a fast learner. Actually her parents spoke English, although the most common language in Sri Lanka is Sinhala.

James left for work and the next few days we all started to get settled into the routine of life. It was apparent that James would make a great father. Hansi and Ama clung to him like shadows when he was home. James was a hardworking man. He was always busy, but unlike most hard working guys when he was at home he left work behind.

The moment he walked in the door he turned his cell off and picked up the kids. Off they would go to play. Even when he was home on the weekends if he was out in the yard they were close by. Each night he read them a story and help Ama to read. The loved squirting him with the hose. Many nights we had towels on the chairs for dinner they were so wet.

Several months passed. One day Mandy brought up the subject of the two of us with James. I think she wanted to let him know she wasn't out to steal my heart. We tried it one night. It wasn't what you would call a failure but it wasn't a success either.

Mandy would kiss James but avoided touching him, especially his penis. James became over cautious not wanting to offend Mandy by approaching her. I therefore received most of the attention but could hardly please both of them. I know James enjoyed the show we put on for him but Mandy objected to touching my pussy when he filled it with cum.

The night was disjointed and awkward. It almost ended with an argument on who would leave first James arguing he should and Mandy insisting she would. We all ended up in bed with me in the middle worrying about both of them.

The old adage of two's company and three's a crowd was certainly true in this instance. I laid awake that night knowing I had to do something. Wondering how I got in this position the answer became clear. There were only two problems. One I needed help with, the other I needed luck.

I called Robert the next day. He tried to talk his way out of it I reminded him of the Waldorf Astoria. There motto is. "The difficult we do immediately. The impossible will take a few moments longer." I explained he had a whole staff and I could look for another CEO while I was at it if I had to do it.

I expected it would take a week. He had it handled in seventy two hours. Weeks later I asked James if he could watch the kids one Friday night. I wanted to take Mandy to see Robert and Russell. We would be back the next day. He happily agreed. We dropped the kids off at day care. James would pick them up from there. Mandy and I drove back to the main office. I had a meeting with Robert. We talked and he gave me what I needed. The three of us had lunch. Mandy and I went shopping. The last place was the one where we had sex in the dressing room.

The attendant remembered us. Mandy and I ate dinner alone. She was in a rambunctious mood. I had eluded her advances all day. I checked us into an upscale hotel suite. We went to our room. I suggested she take a warm bath while I made some calls. She was soaking when I came in and rubbed her back and shoulders. I took a shower as she got comfortable. I poured us some wine. We were in the robes they provided. I asked her to model the new lingerie we bought and I slipped on the sexiest of mine. Explaining we may go out we put on our makeup. I received a call from the front desk. I thanked them and turned to Mandy.

"Slip your robe on. I have someone I want you to meet!" I could see she was both scared and excited.

It seemed to take forever but soon there was a light knock on the door. I opened it. She stood there looking the same as I remembered her. Tall and slender her blouse did little to hide her arousal, her ample tits pushing the material tight. Her pencil skirt hugged her hips and followed her slender leg well above her knees. Her long blond hair and striking features reminded me of our night together.

Sorina stepped inside. She handed the bell man a tip as he set her luggage in the room. He looked at us all made up with the robes on then closed the door.

"Mandy this is Sorina. Sorina this is Mandy." With her confident air she walked to us as I pulled Mandy beside me. Sorina and I kissed quickly but sensually. She stepped closer to Mandy. We could smell her fragrant perfume. She looked Mandy over for a second then turned to me.

"Janice you described her perfectly."

Sorina walked behind Mandy running her hand through her long black hair she leaned in and smelled her. Sorina glided back in front softly flicking Mandy's hair. My arm was behind Mandy's back my hand on her opposite hip. I wasn't holding her still but I could feel her shiver with excitement. Sorina slipped her hand inside Mandy's robe above her breast bushing the material to the side exposing her shoulder. Her fingers traced along her neck and to her face. She lowered her head slightly and kissed Mandy on the lips.

"Pleased to meet you Mandy!" Sorina's accent still thick.

"Pleased to meet you!" Mandy replied gaining her composure slightly.

"Janice told me you were beautiful. She told me how pretty you are." Sorina once again ran her fingers along her jaw and under her chin. She kissed her gently. "She is so exotic. Beautiful beyond words!"

I could see Mandy swell up with pride. Sorina was playing her perfectly.

"She told me you have magnificent breasts!" Both of Sorina's hands slipped inside Mandy's robe exposing both shoulders the robe now draped over Mandy's elbow's. Sorina kissed Mandy's tits through her new lace bra. I could see her nipple get that puffy profile.

"May I?" Sorina asked as her palms flattened out on the slopes of Mandy's breasts her fingers under the straps.

"Yes!" was all Mandy managed to say. Sorina pulled the straps over her shoulders exposing Mandy's incredible tit's her nipples now in full puffy mode. Sorina kissed them both then nibble on the last one.

"Oh Janice words don't do them justice." She looked at me now behind Mandy. I nodded that she should continue. Not stopping she slid her hands in front of Mandy releasing her bra clasp and kissing her at the same time. Pushing her bra cups to the side she gripped her tits and caressed them.

"Would you do mine?" Sorina asked Mandy.

With trembling hands Mandy gripped the lower edge of Sorina's blouse and peeled it over her head. Sorina was bra less her large C cup tits spilled forward rubbing on Mandy's slightly smaller tits. Mandy was breathing hard now. I could tell she wanted to suck on her nipple.

Sorina grabbed Mandy's hips and guided her back to the bed. When Mandy hit the bed Sorina helped her sit down. She moved between Mandy's legs they voluntarily spread for Sorina. Mandy was sitting on the robe. Her panty covered pussy was spread wide. Sorina leaned forward she now offered her tit to Mandy. Mandy boldly took it while Sorina's hand went to Mandy's cunt.

"Janice tells me you taste wonderful. May I?" Mandy reached for my hand and pulled me to her I sat down next to her.

"Mistress, can she taste me?" Mandy quivered as she asked.

"Only if you want her to!" I explained. She gripped my hand then pulled her panties off with the other.

"Please taste me!" Mandy begged. Sorina looked up at me. I nodded my head Sorina's long thin tongue just touched Mandy's pussy lips and her whole body convulsed. Mandy pulled me to her. "Kiss me Mistress."

"When you cum for her!" I explained.

It was over almost as soon as it started. Sorina with all of her experience and Mandy already past the point of no return made quick work of it. Before long Mandy was writhing on the bed clutching Sorina's hair and kissing me as she screamed in pleasure. Wave after wave rocked through her. When the last spasm died down she lie motionless on the bed.

I for one needed to get in on the game. I pulled Sorina to the side we stripped each other and soon found ourselves in a hot sixty nine. Mandy soon joined me and she brought Sorina off with her tongue as Sorina licked me to a shattering orgasm. We all moved to the proper position on the bed. Mandy lying between us.

In my current state of arousal I may have jumped the gun. I was so excited it had all worked out. Sorina was caressing Mandy's tits. Mandy was playing with the small triangle of Sorina's pussy hair. We were kissing each other and teasing. I hoped we could have a second round.

"So Mandy would you like to take her home?" Again you have to understand she knew nothing of my plan. At this moment I was thinking with my pussy.

"What do you mean take her home? You mean to live with us?" Mandy asked.

"Yes! Wouldn't you just love that?" I replied smiling. Mandy quickly sat up surprising Sorina and I both.

"NO!" She yelled. "No I don't want her to come with us!"

"But I thought you had a good time. I mean you...

"So you're replacing me? She is so beautiful. She is elegant! And she has big tits!" Mandy yelled.

"No! Mandy that isn't it at all..."

"Oh? So you want ME to fall in love with this...this SLUT!" She jumped up and tried to get away.

"Mandy you apologize right now!" I warned her.

"I will not! It's you I am in love with! I will never love her NEVER!"

She tried to pull free but I held strong.

"Mandy you have it all wrong! I am so sorry." I pulled her back to me. "I will explain but first you must apologize!"

"I told you no!" She pulled away.

"Mandy please just let her explain!" Sorina politely suggested.

"And to think I licked your pussy. Well you can lick Janice's because I never will again!" Mandy yelled. Now I was infuriated.

"Listen to me slut just for that you will lick my pussy before I tell you. Now lick me!" I yelled back.

"Fuck you. You're a slut too!" She screamed.

"I am at that! But I trust my Master and I am asking you to trust me! Now lick me!" I commanded.

"I am no longer your slut. Lick yourself!" Mandy was incensed.

"Ok. Than as my lover. Mandy will you please lick me"

"Your lover. HA! Prove it." She hissed.

"Ok you come with me. Both of you." I led Mandy into the bathroom. Naked I got in the shower on my knees.

"The night before James brought you home to me he fucked my ass with a cucumber stuffed in my pussy. Then if that wasn't degrading enough he fucked my mouth then came all over me to mark me. To remind me the promise I made him to always be his. He brought you into our house knowing you and I would be lovers. He even tied me to a bed so I wouldn't seduce him. He wanted me to be to be excited when you came the next day. There will never be another man's cock my body again!" I explained.

"Well now you are going to do the same. You are going to mark me. To make me yours. And if you insist no woman will put her hands on me as a lover again! Since you cannot cum like him I want you to mark me with piss!" I pulled her into the shower with me. "Mandy piss on me now. Mark me as yours. Degrade me like no other person ever has. Do it now or walk out that door and never look back. I trust you but if you don't trust me than we have nothing!"

"Mistress I am so sorry!" Mandy pleaded. "Please let me lick you!"

"Piss on me now or leave those are your options!" I stood firm.

"Please Mistress?" She begged.

"Piss or leave!" I all but screamed!

"Mandy, piss on her. I won't let you leave!" Sorina explained.

"I can't I don't need to pee!" Mandy started crying. Sorina turned on the shower. The water cascaded over both of us.

"Piss on me my love. Please! I can't lose you!" It started slowly but soon a solid clear yellow stream of piss showered over my chest and stomach. It stopped with drips from her pussy lips I pulled her close and licked her pungent cunt. "Thank you now can I explain?"

"Not yet Mistress!" Mandy stood me up then dropped to her knees. She pulled my pussy to her mouth she started licking me. "Piss on me Mistress. Mark me as yours!"

I debated but Sorina nodded I should and with that I let my piss flow over Mandy.

"Mistress. I love you and trust you." Mandy said. "You can make love to any woman you desire! I will never question you again!"

I pulled Sorina in. It was tight but the three of us took a shower. When we were done we went back to the bed where it all started.

With Sorina beside me I leaned forward and held Mandy's hands. I explained who Sorina was and how we met. I told Mandy that it was not fair to James to be alone when we were together.

I explained how much he loved Sorina, but was still in love with me. I went on to explain to them both how I thought it was unfair that I couldn't provide him with kids. And how we both knew he was such a great father. I told Mandy that Sorina loved James but also loved women.