A Sexual Awakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have done nothing of the kind. You both have been honest from the start." She looked at me trying to hide her feelings. "I need to pee before we go."

I waited for Trudy as Mandy walked outside to called a taxi and wait for Caroline. Trudy came out of the bathroom seeing me waiting for her.

"You don't have to do this." I offered.

"Yes I do. I want to. I need to. I know it will hurt then but for now I need the two of you." She sat on my lap. "Please don't tell her. I want to have fun. I want her to have fun."

"You have grown up allot in two days." I kissed her cheek. "I am proud of you."

"Promise you won't tell her." Trudy asked.

"For you I promise." She leaned into me and kissed me deeply her tongue searching for mine. Her hand slipped to my breast over my clothes. "Later love." I whispered.

"Remember your promises." She stood just as Mandy walked in with her mom.

Dressed in the outfit I bought her Trudy looked better in the day than she did last night. We hit a few stores Caroline was like a helicopter. She almost smothered Trudy. She thought everything Mandy looked at was too revealing.

Trudy then started looking for clothes that went back to the Goth trend. Caroline was well meaning but her daughter was becoming a woman. Caroline needed some hard love herself. I suggested an early lunch. We were in an upscale shopping center. All the major brands represented and some at discount outlets. When the bill came I insisted on picking it up. Caroline politely protested but I prevailed.

I sent Mandy and Trudy on up ahead a decision that was well received by them. Not so much by Caroline. Mandy knew what we were trying to accomplish. I paid the bill and walked with Caroline in the opposite direction.

"I know what you are doing with my daughter!" She accused us as she looked desperately for Trudy.

"Do you now? Pray tell me what it's I have done?" I offered.

"You seduced her. Made her do things!" Caroline blushed.

"Do what things?" I asked.

"Sexual things." She accused. "You are trying to turn her into a lesbian!"

"Ah! The old brain washing conspiracy." I joked. "Caroline when I met your daughter she despised you and dressed like a fifteen year old rebelling against authority. "Today she is dressed like the beautiful young lady she is."

"I thank you for that. She does look lovely. But you're avoiding the question. Did you seduce my daughter?" She hissed quietly so others couldn't hear.

"Yes and no. We seduced her and she seduced us." I said truthfully. "Just so you know she searched us out not the other way around."

"She would never do that!" Caroline argued.

"Yes she would. She is looking for attention from you. And she did it just to piss you off." I gave it to her straight.

"What did you do to her last night?" Caroline was defiant now. The truth was upsetting her. "You probably tied her to a bed and had your way with her! Pet? Mandy called her Pet!"

"Well something like that but we didn't tie her down. The fact is we tried to get her to leave but she insisted on staying! The pet thing was just a game. Mandy is Slut."

"You BITCH!" You made love to my daughter?" Caroline looked around to see who was looking at her outburst.

"And you haven't?" I asked

"I would never!" She protested.

"You would never love her? Hold her close tell her you love her? Be happy when she is happy? Talk to her. Confide in her. Tell her your concerns. Be there when she learns a hard lesson and let her know you are there for her. Kiss her cheek. Pinch her butt. Ogle her breasts. Tell her how sexy she is. Lend her your sexiest panties, or better yet buy her a pair. Tell her your indiscretions when you were younger. Show her your vibrator and tell her what it does for you and how it makes you feel. Whisper how your husband made you cum last night or didn't. I could go on!"

"That isn't making love!" She protested.

"Sure it's. Not sexually intimate but a lesson just the same. It's what she is trying desperately to learn. Mandy and I just took it a step further." I had her thinking now. "Have you seen her happier?"

"No." Caroline admitted.

"Would you rather she has sex in your house when you are there to protect her. Or in the back of some car?" I provoked her. "Would you want her to enjoy the experience or be afraid of you when you find out? You've had sex. You seem like a decent person. A bit overbearing with Trudy. But I know you care."

"Of course I care! She is my daughter!" Caroline protested.

"Look she is finding herself. Is she a lesbian or bisexual like me? I don't know? I really don't care." I explained. "I know she wasn't out doing drugs. Getting beat up or turning tricks for money or attention. I know Trudy had several orgasms and she seemed to love each one."

"Really! You are walking with me and telling me about my daughter's orgasms!" Caroline was beside herself.

"You think she is a nun? Why should a healthy twenty year old not have orgasms? I bet she and Mandy are trying on panties as we speak. Hopefully she is having one right now!" I suggested. "Look Caroline I have three grown children. I am no authority on kids but they know they can come to me about anything. One doesn't the other two do. One is gay the other is married and has several lovers. The one that didn't talk to me is divorced and miserable."

"What are you saying?" She looked at me. "Tell her to just have free love with anyone?"

"Just the opposite. Teach her to love who she is and be very selective." I shocked her with my answer. "Look when we see them insist on seeing what she bought. Don't take no for an answer. Then pick the sexiest thing she bought and insist she show it to you now, not later, right now. If its panties rub your hand over them and tell her how you felt the first time you slipped a pair on. You don't need to fondle her just a quick feel. If it's a bra do the same. Then insist on helping her look for another pair."

"I could never!" She protested.

"Well I suggest you prepare to do so because they just came out of Victoria Secrets." I pulled Caroline with me we caught them just as before they walked into the next store. I gripped Caroline's hand and squeezed it firmly. "For your daughter."

"Trudy!" Her mom called out. The girls looked over I could see the disappointment on Trudy's face. She looked at me I let her know it would be ok. Caroline looked at me taking a big breath. "Show me what you bought."

"Oh not much. Just needed some new panties." Trudy ignored the show me part.

"Let's see them." I asked helping her mom out. Trudy knew better than to cross me. She opened the bag Caroline looked inside. I could see her blush. She reached in and picked up a pair of panties handling them like they would burn her fingers.

"I want to see them on you!" She said it with such authority it surprised even me. Trudy looked at me I gave her a wicked smile. She caught on.

"Come on let's go back and show them!" Mandy squealed. We all piled in the back dressing rooms.

Mandy guided Trudy into the stall and handed her the panties. She came out her skirt hiding the goods. I nudged Caroline. She lifted Trudy's skirt and then lightly rubbed the material quickly. Trudy was so stunned she pulled back.

"You're wet!" Caroline gasped. Trudy looked embarrassed. Caroline looked at me. I nodded. She then turned to Trudy. "I remember the first time I put lace panties on. It was so naughty! I thought about what my mom would think! I ran home and masturbated not stopping to pay for them!"

"Mom!" Trudy gasped.

"I wish I would have had someone to share that experience with. I felt so guilty. To this day I can't walk past that store without getting excited." She rubbed Trudy's pussy again this time not so quickly. She lowered the skirt and lightly kissed Trudy on the cheek. "Did it feel good when you just came baby?"

"Yes mom. It felt wonderful!" She kissed her back quickly on the cheek.

"I am happy for you. I would like to buy something special for you myself." Caroline said. Trudy was stunned by her mother.

"This woman isn't my mom. What did you do to her?" She hugged Caroline. Tears rolled down her cheek.

Caroline moved back wiping Trudy's cheeks. I could see Caroline was just as emotional as Trudy.

"She explained you are no longer my baby but a young woman." Caroline admitted. "Come on, let's go shopping before I have a nervous breakdown!"

We all visited several stores eventually stopping at a nice lingerie store. Mandy and I went down one aisle. Caroline went with Trudy. I watched from a distance. Caroline was really trying. A couple of times I could see her frustration build then she caught herself. Mandy was in a dressing room when they walked in the private area in the back. Trudy carried several bras inside the booth to change. They each were nice. Sexy but practical.

Caroline seemed to actually enjoy herself. She handed her the one she picked out. It was by far the most risqué. Mandy was finished shopping so we sat waiting for Trudy. Caroline was anxiously pacing, when the door opened she froze. Trudy appeared with nothing but her panties and the sheer bra. It took Caroline's breath away. They didn't match but complimented each other just the same. She walked to her mom.

"Do you like it?" Trudy stood not so modestly. The gold chain we bought her was visible inside the cups then dangle to the other cup. Her piercings shimmered. Her tits were perfect.

"I love it! Don't move I will be right back!" Caroline walked up front. We waited just a few minutes when she returned.

She was holding another bra. Caroline moved to Trudy and took the first bra off and handed it to Mandy. She removed the gold chain then held the second bra up to Trudy. Her perky nipples poked though the slits tied closed with delicate satin ribbons. Pulling the nipple rings through she weaved the chain back through the rings and clipped them. Caroline stood back clearly pleased with her work. It was the exact same bra as the first one with the slit being the difference.

"Can I buy them both for you honey?" Caroline walked over and slid her palms over both her hard nipples. "Maybe you could wear this tonight when you go out!"

Trudy pulled her mom into a hug kissing her on the lips this time. It was firm but not sensual. Special without being suggestive. I indicated Mandy should take her and get her dressed. Caroline sat beside me as they got her presentable.

"Thank you!" She whispered.

"You're welcome." I replied without any further comment. "Mandy! Trudy! Not now we have real clothes to pick out."

"Mistress you are so mean!" Mandy teased. "Let's go Pet" She told Trudy.

"You're such a Slut" Trudy teased back.

They were laughing as they came out. It was a bit much for Caroline but if she was offended she didn't let on. We paid for our purchases. They rushed ahead hand in hand. When they found something they called us in.

I could tell Caroline was coming around but still struggling with this new freedom she was giving Trudy. We talked as we hung back. Occasionally Trudy would call her and they would shop without us. The day was winding down. They had bought several dresses and outfits for Trudy that were practical and stylish. Trudy even helped her mom pick out a sexy dress for her to wear out with her dad. Mandy and I were invited to give our opinion. It was a compromise between sexy and practical. Elegant was what Mandy called it. Caroline had obviously not owned many such outfits like this she blushed the whole time.

"If dad doesn't take you straight to bed and fuck you after seeing you in that dress call me and I will!" Trudy teased her mom.

"Trudy!" Caroline snapped back. We were all laughing. She was embarrassed but soon followed suit.

Loaded down with bags Caroline and I sat and had tea while the girls went looking at jewelry.

"She asked if she could spend the night with the two of you?" Caroline asked after much deliberation.

"You know she doesn't need your permission right." I replied. Caroline seemed offended.

"What I am saying is she isn't asking if she can stay." I continued. "She is asking you is to tell her why she shouldn't. Or, more likely what concerns you have if she does. Motherly advice. Not a yes or no answer."

"I am afraid she is falling in love with Mandy!" Caroline confided.

"Mandy has made it very clear she isn't available." I explained. I then cut her off before she interrupted. "I had that very conversation with Trudy this morning before we left to go shopping."

Caroline was impressed but not convinced.

"So were good?" She questioned.

"She says yes but we both know she is young. She asked if she could spend time with Mandy." I explained. "When we leave she will need you more than she ever needed you before."

"To love and lose is better than to have never loved at all?" Caroline quoted. "Is that what you are saying?"

"I am saying as much as we want our children not to feel pain. Sometimes it's life's best teacher. Trudy knows what she is doing." I reached over and took Caroline's hand. "She is a very brave young woman. You should be proud of her. I know I am."

"Maybe we should buy some tissues?" Caroline quipped.

"Two boxes at least!"

Trudy showed up at our door around seven. Caroline was wearing her new dress. They both looked radiant as they stepped in.

"Have fun honey. I will see you in the morning. Remember what I said!" Caroline kissed Trudy's cheek. "I have something for the two of you."

She handed us a small box wrapped with a pink bow.

"Please open it when I am gone." She pulled Mandy close and gave her a hug and a kiss. "Thank you for all you have done." Caroline said.

"You're welcome. It has been my pleasure I can assure you!" Even Mandy blushed at her choice of words.

"Janice may I talk to you in private for a minute?" I stepped outside and closed the door. Caroline looked around making sure we were alone. "Trudy told me what you did last night. Everything the three of you did last night."

"Everything?" I asked I could see her eyes starting to glass over.

She stepped up to me she took my wrist in one hand and lifted the hem of her dress with the other. She opened her legs slightly and placed my hand at her pussy. It was smooth and bare except for a small patch above her pussy. She rubbed it up and down whimpering while she did it. Taking that as a clue I slipped two fingers in her dripping pussy.

"Ahh!" She moaned as her head rested on my shoulder. I pulled my hand from her pussy and let her watch me lick it clean. "I have to go Frank is waiting for me."

I held her briefly she still held her dress up I dipped my fingers in her pussy. Caroline gasped thrusting her cunt hard on my fingers. I rubbed her clit she gave a quick shiver. I pulled them up to her face. Tracing her open lips I spread her juices around. Then as she pressed her pussy against my leg I kissed her full on the mouth letting her taste herself as well as my tongue.

"We wouldn't want to keep Frank waiting would we?" I released her. She came to her senses looking at herself as she straighten her clothes. She wanted to say something but I knew it would just kill the mood. I put my finger to her lips and then slipped in the door leaving her on the porch.

After dinner the three of us sat on the couch I could see the girls were getting anxious. I had kept them in check during dinner and now that we were back in the bungalow they wanted to get started. I handed the box to Trudy. It had her name in the card.

"But she said it was for the two of you." She looked puzzled.

"Well maybe it is, you should open it." I suggested.

"Trudy and Mandy moved closer. Trudy opened the box as they both looked inside.

"A vibrator!" They squealed in unison. Looking at it Mandy handed me the note.

'Because of you three I hope not to need this tonight. It's small but hits all the right spots perfectly! Enjoy. MOM!'

Trudy held up the thin pink vibrator. Not much over four inches with a little curve. It came with extra batteries.

"Wait until I see her!" Trudy exclaimed.

"Well I think with you two I have all we need to enjoy the night!" I teased. As they handed it to me.

Enjoy we did, wearing down two sets of batteries. With Trudy in the middle we slept until one or the other would wake up and start all over again. The next morning tired but well satisfied we slept in. I sent Trudy home for lunch. Trudy called later telling us she was spending the night with her family and would be gone on an excursion Thursday. It was for the best. Mandy had pushed herself hard the last couple of days. She wasn't twenty anymore and with her pregnancy and what the doctor said it was best we rest. Even though my pussy was sore. I thought of James and how I missed his cock in me.

Friday Trudy spent the day with Mandy and myself. She told us all about the day she spent with her family. She told us how she never knew her mom has been so naughty herself when she was younger. Friday afternoon came and there was an emotional feeling in the air. I had asked Mandy not to ask Trudy to spend the night. I walked with Trudy back to the bungalow her family was staying at. Her dad and brother were on the beach her mom was in the shade reading.

"Caroline." I bent over straining my bikini top with my big boobs as I bent to kiss her cheek.

"Janice!" She exclaimed as she started to get up. I indicated she should stay seated. She looked at Trudy then me.

"I have come to ask your permission to have Trudy spend the night. Mandy doesn't know I am here. She will be disappointed if Trudy doesn't come but she will get over it." I said as unemotional as possible. "You and I have talked about how Trudy will handle this but I am asking you because you will be left to pick up the pieces."

"Wait! You are asking my mom not me?" Trudy complained. "Don't I get to choose?"

"No you don't, not yet!" I replied firmly.

"That isn't fair..."

"Young lady life isn't fair!" I told her sternly. "Is it fair your mother has to watch as you fall in love with someone that told you she wasn't available to you?" I challenged her. "Is it fair to break her heart knowing how you will feel when we are gone? She doesn't have the luxury of only thinking of just you, or just herself. She also has to worry about your brother and your dad."

I sat Trudy down beside Caroline.

"So you see my love tonight it's up to her and her only. If she brings you I will unlock the door. If you come alone you will not see Mandy tonight or to say goodbye in the morning." I explained." Mandy needs to rest. Don't come before eight."

I looked at Caroline. She saw the agony I was feeling. I got up and walked away my heart stinging the whole time. I slipped in bed with Mandy pulling her close.

"You went to talk with Trudy?" She nuzzled back tighter.

"And Caroline." I admitted. "I told them what I knew you couldn't."

"I love you Jan!" Mandy sniffled.

"I love you darling. Please don't be mad at me." I wept against her back. Mandy turned and faced me.

"I could never really be mad at you." She kissed me. "You think she will come?"

"Shhh. my baby." I kissed her. "Rest for now."

Dinner was a quiet affair. We took showers and dressed to go out for the night. We planned to go dancing at the local bar within walking distance. I have to admit I was probably more nervous than Mandy. Only when I saw them both walking along the path did I gather myself and regain my confidence. Trudy was wearing a matching dress to the one Mandy was putting on in the bedroom. Caroline was wearing a tee shirt and cargo pants, a look I detested on such a sexy woman. There was a knock on the door. I opened it. Trudy was studious as her mom presented her.

"We understand each other Pet?" I asked.

"Yes Mistress!" She blushed in front of her mother.