A Sexy Class Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He drove into me then held me down to take everything I could. The fragile skin around my pussy was swollen and sore but the pleasure derived from our love making far surpassed any pain. Rolling over he pinned me beneath him and continued to plunge in and out until I was screaming and thrashing under him with one orgasm leading into another. Reaching into the nightstand he pulled out a slender butt plug to show me. "I want you to reach around and shove it up my ass, Mary."

I took it from him and wrapped my arms around his body until they near on his ass hole. Locating his ass I pressed the tip to it but it didn't want to go in. "Press harder, it will go in, "he panted as I tried again.

When the tip went in he screamed so I stopped. "Have I hurt you?" I pleaded.

"No, NO, just shove it in please." He demanded with heated breath.

I adjusted my body so I was literally hanging onto him from below and pressed my hand against the base of the plug. He rose up so I had to hang on tighter and press harder. The shaft of the plug slid into his ass quickly. He screamed out in agony, "Fuckkkkkkkkk, yessssssss!"

I tried to hold it to move it but he stopped me, "Just leave it in there, Mary. It feels good inside me." I have to admit, I was intrigued and wondered how it felt but he didn't give me too much time to ponder it. Lowering us to the bed he pummeled my pussy and drove me over the brink many times. I saw the sun beginning to rise in the east to fulfill his promise that I would not sleep till dawn.

My body was exhausted and tired when he stopped to turn me onto all fours. I knew from experience that this would be the deepest penetration of all and braced myself. He mounted me up high instead of on his knees. Holding the headboard he drove his cock to my core. I screamed in agony until he withdrew and gently fucked me with half of his cock. On occasion he rammed the length into me again and made me scream but it was never beyond unbearable. I felt like he was marking new territory and enjoyed the knowledge that came with that fact.

I felt him release one hand from the headboard. The next moment his hand connected to my ass with a loud crack, leaving a crimson red print in its place. If I didn't know any better I would think him a sadist. I cried from the hot flame that marked me. He did the same on my other ass cheek, which prompted the same result. "Please, please no more, please, "I begged him with a whimper.

He paused and rubbed my tender ass where his hand printed remained. "I'm sorry if I hurt you." He murmured. Grabbing the headboard again he drove his cock deep inside me. The pain was evident on my face but I did not cry out. He lowered his hand once more. I felt his thumb probing at my ass.

"Please don't hurt me, " I begged him again.

"I would never hurt you, Mary. Relax." He said in a deep primal tone.

He pressed harder, but I couldn't relax. "It feels like I'm going to poop. Please don't let me embarrass myself!" I pleaded now.

Reassuring me, he spoke, "You won't poop, it's the pressure that makes you feel that way. I won't allow you to be embarrassed."

His thumb slid into my ass and the pressure went away but it was replaced with a searing pain like I had never felt. "Ouchhhhhhhh!" I bellowed loudly.

Lowering his knees to the bed he remained behind me slowly stroking my pussy with a portion of his cock but not removing his thumb. He wiggled it slightly but did not remove it. The sensations started to build in me after the pain subsided; he knew when he felt me relax. Gradually he moved his thumb in and out after dripping some lube around it. The feelings intensified but I still felt as though I would embarrass myself.

Before I knew it he was fucking my ass with his thumb and I was actually meeting him by pressing against him. It was decadent yet desirous. He pulled his thumb out leaving me with an empty feeling and sigh of relief. Grabbing my hips he began to pump into me again, this time with a vengeance. His hands found my hair and pulled it for a while. He released my hair and rotated us on the bed so we were facing the mirrored wall at the foot of the bed.

Taking hold of my arms he pulled them behind me. My face burrowed into the blankets but I was still able to see the image in the mirror. My ass was high in the air with him poised behind me, taking me, stroking in and out of me. He moved slowly only giving me what I could take comfortably, "Look at yourself in the mirror, Mary."

"I already am, " I told him.

"What do you see?" he asked softly.

I answered in a tired breath. "I see you making love to me."

"What is the look on your face?" he asked again.

I responded. "Pleasure."

He drove his cock all the way into my tiny pussy, and asked in a menacing voice, "And now, what look is on your face?"

"Pain!" I screamed.

He slowed, "Do you want me to stop?"

"NO!" I cried out.

He let go of my arms so I could hold myself up again. He quit moving. The tone of his voice deepened when he said, "Fuck me, Mary."

Pressing back against him I fucked his cock, taking him in and out. My breasts swayed under my body; my hair flipped around from my movements. The look on his face was pure ecstasy as he moaned and watched the reflection in the sunlit mirror before us. He raised his hand as if he were going to spank my ass again. I froze, waiting for impact. His hand landed but not as hard as before. It fascinated me to watch us making love in the mirror. His body dwarfed mine but I felt safe.

"Do you trust me to fuck your ass?" he asked while looking in the mirror.

I hesitated a moment, "Yes, I trust you."

"Good, " was all he said as he continued to drill into my pussy.

After a while I asked him, "Are you going to fuck my ass?"

"Not today, today has been enough for both of us. You're not ready yet, " was his no-nonsense response.

"But...

He slapped my ass again to silence me. "No but's, " he responded soundly, before he grabbed my hips and began fucking me harder than before. Pressing against my body he mashed me down until my knees went flat and my arms flailed in front of me. Riding on top of me he drove his cock down into my pussy, taking my breath away. I tried to move but he lowered his weight against me with his knees on each side of my body. His elbows lay on each side of my upper body while his hips moved up and down. Reaching back with one hand he grabbed the plug in his ass and pulled it out, giving it a toss. He moaned when he released it and went back to fucking me into oblivion.

I was beyond tired, beyond comprehension and beyond any further fight when he hurried to get back on his knees behind me. Grabbing my hips he pulled my body up without any assistance from me. Sitting back on his ass he pulled me to sit on top of his cock. I couldn't ride him because of my exhaustion. He held me there and buried his cock up my torn and tired pussy. I felt his cock head buried in my depths when he let loose a loud guttural moan of completion. With his hands he raised my hips up and off his cock.

Moaning and pleading I begged him with tears in my eyes, "Please put it back!"

His cock jerked and shot jism on my inner thigh. I felt so empty. "Please, please put it back!"

I held his cock in my hand while he dropped my body on top of it. This impalement drove past any last barriers within me. I cried when I felt him slice through my body into unknown territory. Pulling me back against his body he held me there with his arms wrapped around my body. "Look in the mirror, Mary. Tell me what you see now?"

"I see a dream fulfilled, " I said softly with a smile.

"Do you realize now why I couldn't and didn't tell you how I felt in high school?" He quizzed me.

I answered honestly. "No, I still don't know why."

He held me tight and answered, "I was afraid I would hurt you because of my dark desires and need for rough sex."

Intrigued I asked him, "You've always been this way?"

"Always, Mary. I know I taunted and eluded to sex with girls but I was mature enough to know that what I needed was not what many wanted." He sighed softly.

I continued to quiz him, "How did you know this?"

"I did hurt a girl when I was in school. She hated me for the pain I caused her but was unwilling to say anything for fear of her reputation." He confessed. "From that point on I was too scared to pursue anyone, let alone someone as tiny as you."

His cock slithered from my body while he continued to hold me. I looked in the mirror and said to him, "There are many different ways to hurt a person. You did not hurt me tonight."

"I have learned how to control my desires, but sometimes they become very hard to suppress, almost to the point of sadism." His confession continued, "It scares me sometimes because I enjoy seeing the look of pain on a woman's face."

"Did you see that on my face tonight?" I asked knowing that indeed I had been in pain, but not beyond any limit that I could stand.

"I did, " he replied. "It turned me on immensely."

"I'm glad because it turned me on too." I began to confess. "I enjoyed feeling like I was on the edge not knowing the outcome."

"So where do we go from here, Mary?" He wondered aloud.

I thought for a brief moment, "We take it one day at a time, John. I'm just sorry we waited so long to be honest with one another."

"Does this mean we have a lot of making up to do?" He laughed slightly.

Turning away from the mirror to face him I stood and straddled his face. My short legs left me in perfect proximity to his mouth. "Yes, we do have a lot of making up to accomplish. You can start by cleaning my pussy."

Never hesitating he dove between my legs and licked the jism from my thighs then began sucking the remnants from my sore pussy. He stopped for a moment and looked up to me. "I taste blood, I must have torn you."

"Just lick it clean, we'll worry about that later." I reassured him.

He continued to clean me while I winced occasionally from the tear at the back of my hole. It was not mentally painful; it was a physical reminder of the pleasure and pain we shared that night. When he finished cleaning me we curled up in bed so I could lick his cock clean then we fell asleep. I felt the old familiar John beside me as we drifted off but I knew when we woke again I would feel the deep and sadistic John who needed fulfilled.

He did not know everything about me, but he would in time. I wondered if his sadistic streak would allow him to fulfill my life long dream of being gang-banged. It seemed as though it just might work, but in the meanwhile I would have to learn how to take every inch of his cock in my pussy and ass. Drifting off to sleep I knew my dream about having sex with John was finally fulfilled but I felt I was on the verge of having many more dreams fulfilled.

12