A Shepherd in France Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine went up to suck the thick cock into her mouth and Gabriella went down to suck on his balls. Seeing Gabriella sucking like that was turning Cat on tremendously.

Cat took him into her mouth several times as she watched Gabriella loving Ben's balls. They both had a grip on his wrists so he was at their mercy and that felt so empowering! Cat's excitement was so intense she surged down over Ben's cock and felt him reach all the way to her throat. Ben gasped loudly as she stifled her gag response and took him into her throat. She slowly eased back and felt the iron stiffness of his cock.

"He's ready," she said to Gabriella and her friend wasted no time in straddling the man and sinking that hot flesh into her wetness.

That's when Cat noticed Gabriella was naked too. She had entered the bed in her nightie but must have taken it off. God she had a sexy body! So curvy! And a beautiful face with those lips! Catherine was quickly becoming wet watching the lovely brunette riding Ben so she swung her leg over Ben's face and felt his tongue begin its magic. God he was so good at that!

Cat quickly found herself getting closer to her orgasm and part of that was from watching Gabriella. Her large breasts were swaying in front of Cat and her lips were parted in bliss as she rode Ben's hard cock.

When Ben slid his thumb down over her anus Cat thought she'd go mad. This is what she wanted! It was too much! It wasn't enough! When he slid his thumb deep inside Cat's nerves exploded and she felt like she was leaving her body. She reached out to take Gabriella's heavy tits in her hands and squeezed them and their stiff nipples as she covered Gabriella's full lips with her own. Her tongue darted into the brunette's mouth and she felt her squeak in surprise then Gabriella was kissing her back and time went into slow motion for Cat. Every surface of her body was being shocked with current and the largest bolt was travelling from Ben's cock, up to and through Gabriella's tongue into hers then down through her body to Ben's tongue which was strumming paradise into her clit.

Gabriella stilled Ben's hand on her body and he felt the two women pull back from each other. Catherine gently pulled Ben's hand free from her, her thighs quivering in the process. She dismounted his face carefully. Gabriella was gently rocking on Ben's hard cock enjoying the last pulses of her release.

When Catherine was clear, Gabriella leaned forward over Ben's chest to kiss him but halted before contact as she noticed his face was still wet from being ridden on. He saw she looked distinctly embarrassed as she glanced over at Catherine with a smile. Cat slipped from the bed and dashed into the washroom. Ben heard the water run for a few seconds then she was back washing his face and hands with a facecloth.

"Thank you Cat," Gabriella said.

"I'm so sorry I grabbed your breasts and kissed you Gabriella! Ben was driving me wild and you looked so sexy and beautiful and I love you so much I couldn't help myself!" Catherine blurted, a little panicked.

"It's ok. It was... actually really nice. It just caught be by surprise. And I love you too," she responded.

Ben throbbed mightily thinking about the two beautiful women he loved sharing a kiss.

"Oooh! Someone thinks that was sexy," Gabriella moaned in reaction.

Cat brought her face in close and Ben saw she was grinning. "Men! So predictable! Wait! Does that mean he's still hard?"

"Like steel!" Gabriella moaned. "But I'm done. He's worn me out!" She carefully slid up Ben's body pulling his cock from her twitching pussy. When her tits reached his face Ben couldn't resist. He squeezed them together and sucked her nipples into his mouth.

"AHH! BEN! Oh FUCK!" she wailed as her body shook through a sudden after quake and clamped down on his cock which he thrust deeply one more time. He released her nipples from between his lips and she pulled free quickly and flopped down on the bed opposite Cat, gasping. She slapped his leg and it was his turn to chuckle.

Catherine took hold of his rigid cock in her hand.

"Ben, do you remember Jacqueline Forrester from the charity dinner I hosted?" Cat asked him as she leaned her face close to his.

He looked into her eyes and tried to guess where she was going with this. He nodded.

"Do you remember what she wanted you to do to her?" she asked quietly.

He went still and looked closer at her. "Yes."

"I haven't been able to get that out of my head since she begged you for it," Cat gasped.

"Catherine, there's a big difference between what we just did and what you're thinking of! I really don't think it's a good idea," he said hesitantly.

She crawled up on his chest and kissed him deeply as she ground against him. She pulled back from the kiss and Ben was panting with need. "Please Ben! You're the only one I would trust to do this with me!"

"But- but I'm not exactly built for that!" he tried to explain.

"Oh good lord! What the hell are you both talking about?" Gabriella gasped in frustration from her side of the bed.

"I want... I want Ben's cock in my ass," Catherine said in a small voice.

"What!?! Catherine! He's too big!" Gabriella pushed herself up on one elbow.

"Is this because Jacqueline said you'd never be able to do it?" he asked.

"NO! She just got me to thinking about it and how much she craved it! She needed it! The more I thought about that the hotter it seemed to me so I tried it with a toy and I discovered I like it too. A lot." She looked over at Gabriella's embarrassed expression. "Sorry, too much information again."

Gabriella shook her head but still looked at her friend with concern. "This toy wasn't Ben's size though, was it?"

Cat shook her head. "No, but it wasn't too much smaller than Ben and I managed it. But I'm sure toys won't compare to the real thing." She looked into Ben's concerned eyes. "I need to try this Ben! Please!"

He growled with frustration but gave in. "Get the lube."

Cat squealed and jumped from the bed to get the jar from the bathroom.

"Maybe I should leave," Gabriella said.

"No, I'd really like you to stay if you would. I'm not going to be able to tell if Catherine is really ok or not. Could you keep an eye on her?" Ben asked. She looked at his worried expression then nodded.

Cat rushed back in and jumped on the bed with the jar in her hand. "God, I'm trembling!" she gushed.

"Excitement or fear?" Ben asked grimly.

"Mostly excitement!" she replied immediately, oblivious to his point. "How will we do this?" she said with a grin.

"Well, you could lie on your back with your ass elevated or I could take you from behind," he suggested.

"Ohhh god, I want you to take me from behind!" she moaned in a low voice and bit her lip. Ben felt a shock go right to his cock.

He looked to Gabriella who moved to sit with her back to the headboard. Catherine moved to face her on her hands and knees. They smiled awkwardly at each other and Cat began to giggle.

"Sorry, nerves," she explained.

"We don't have to do this!" Ben exclaimed.

"No! Please Ben I really want this!" she looked back at him.

He looked at her pleading eyes and nodded. "We'll have to prepare you."

She nodded quickly and her grin returned.

Ben leaned forward and slid his tongue across the orifice in question.

"AAHHH! Oh fuck, that's good!" she cried out.

Ben stroked and gently probed her rosebud with the tip of his tongue and Catherine's eyes closed and her head went back as she gasped open mouthed. He forced his tongue inside her and her back arched.

"FFFFFUUUUUUCCCKKK!!!!! YYEEESSSS!!!!" she groaned loudly.

Gabriella's face was definitely heating up as she watched her friend in the throes of ecstasy.

Ben added lube to a finger and gently slid it into her ass all the way up to the last knuckle.

"OH! FUCK! MMMMMmmm!" Cat moaned and widened her knees.

He pumped the slick digit in and out of her orifice and after a short time slipped a second lubed digit inside to accompany the first. He slowly pumped the two fingers in her ass and Cat's face dropped to the bed as her ass remained up and pounding back against his hand. She still felt incredibly tight but there was no way he could comfortably get his third finger involved. She was taking the two fingers without complaint so it was time to make his attempt.

"As silly as this sounds Catherine, I need you to relax. We'll take it slow, really slow," he instructed.

He applied a generous amount of lube to his cock which was throbbing in anticipation of being inside the beautiful and eager woman. She pushed herself back up onto her hands.

"Ready?" he asked and both Gabriella and Cat nodded. He wasn't sure which one looked more worried.

He placed the thick head of his cock against the tight opening of her ass.

"OH!" she gasped.

"I haven't started yet," he grumbled and she began to giggle.

"Relax."

Gabriella was biting her lip and she watched Catherine's mouth open and her eyes widen as Ben's cock pushed forward. Her eyes began to flutter then the fat head popped inside, past the tight ring of muscle.

"OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK!" she chanted with her eyes tightly closed.

Ben felt her bearing down on his cock which was threatening to pop back out. "I don't think you're ready for me Catherine. Your body wants me out. You aren't relaxing." He began to pull but she reached back frantically to grab his arm.

"Wait! I can do this! It feels too good to stop! Please!" she gasped. She breathed evenly and slowly and soon her muscles stopped locking up on her. He felt the pressure slowly decrease. Eventually she nodded.

Ben pushed forward again and he couldn't get over the pressure. He went incredibly slowly and when he'd feel the slightest twinge from her he'd stop and wait for her to nod again.

Cat was panting. She lifted her head to look at her friend. "Gabriella, he's so big! He feels enormous in my ass! I'm so incredibly full! Is he all the way in yet?" The brunette looked at Ben and he looked down to see he'd actually reached half way. His eyebrows went up. He mouthed 'half' to Gabriella and her eyes widened as well. She leaned her face down to Catherine and whispered gently to her. "You've reached half way. Is that enough?"

The shudder when through the blonde's body. "Oooooooooo! Fuuuuuuuuccccckkkk!" Cat began to moan and convulse. Ben's eyes showed his worry. He started to pull out.

"OH! OH! FUCK! YES!" Catherine cried out so Ben stopped before he was all the way out. He reversed direction and slowly pushed himself in again. She whimpered gently the entire time he was pushing his fat cock into her hot tight ass. He reached the midpoint again and pushed a little harder. He slid deeper and she yelped so he froze and waited for her to relax. He repeated this four more times and each time managed to go a little deeper. He was buried deep inside Catherine's ass and she was no longer able to make intelligible sounds.

"Honey, are you ok?" Gabriella said to her friend whose eyes didn't seem to be able to focus. "Ben, I think you'd better pull out now. She seems to be losing consciousness."

"No!" Cat whispered coarsely. "Fuck. Me... Please."

Gabriella looked at her in shock and looked up at Ben who didn't know what to do. She nodded. "Fuck her," she said and Ben jolted hearing the words from Gabriella's lips.

He pulled out to the head and glanced quickly at Gabriella then slammed his cock forward. Catherine's eyes rolled back and she began to shake. Ben tried to set a steady pace of thrusting but she was so tight and trembling so hard he was constrained to slow pulls and fast thrusts. Each thrust made Catherine gasp and shake harder and Ben's cock was being squeezed so tight his release was imminent. He finally grabbed her hips and made a series of rapid, shallow thrusts to bring him to his peak. Catherine reached out and grabbed Gabriella to pull her close. Her face was pressed between Gabriella's breasts and her mouth was moving but no sound came out. Gabriella reached under Catherine and pinched the blonde's stiff nipples. Cat's head snapped up and she looked into Gabriella's eyes with love.

"Cumming!" Ben growled and fired jet after jet into Catherine's ass. Gabriella clung to her friend who slowly went limp in her arms.

Ben slumped back and pulled free of Catherine, panting hard. He looked at Gabriella's concerned face. "Is she ok?" he gasped.

The brunette was looking intently at her friend's face then relaxed. "She just seems to have passed out. I hope she's not in too much pain tomorrow."

Ben got fresh facecloths and cleaned himself and Catherine. Gabriella cleaned herself. They carefully laid Catherine down on her side of the bed and Ben got between them once more. He gave Gabriella a sweet kiss and kissed Catherine's forehead.

"No more surprises tonight please," Ben said and Gabriella chuckled.

"I promise."

Chapter 14

Ben watched the fish tank drive out of the parking lot and waved at Daniel, Miriam, and Megan who were frantically waving at him out the back window. He couldn't help the grin that slipped across his lips. He really love those kids.

Their day trip to Lyon almost didn't happen as Gabriella and Catherine still held on to some of the anxiety from the previous day's attack. The police had informed Alexis first thing that they hadn't seen Arsene anywhere and he hadn't gone to his cabin in the woods. This made Gabriella worried that he might come back but Ben really didn't feel too concerned about that and insisted they not change their plans on the basis of what might possibly happen but probably wouldn't.

Catherine was sore this morning but she hid it well. She was the first to wake and slipped back to her bed before the others woke up. Gabriella slipped away to her room shortly afterwards and Ben woke to an empty bed which, after the activities of the previous night, made him feel a little out of sorts.

When he met Catherine in the hall downstairs he pulled her aside into the living room to question the situation.

"How are you this morning?" he asked.

"Wonderful! A little sore maybe but otherwise wonderful!" she grinned.

"You snuck away this morning. Is everything ok? Between us? Between you and Gabriella?" he asked nervously.

She blinked at him. "Of course! Silly man! I love you! I love Gabriella!"

He relaxed and she hugged him tightly which he returned.

Gabriella was passing the doorway. "Gabriella! Come in here and hug this silly man!" Cat said and her friend wasted no time in joining the group hug.

"What brought this on?" Gabriella asked as they pulled back.

"I woke up alone and it made me a little anxious that last night's activities might have... changed our relationships in some way," Ben mumbled.

"Oh Ben! You are a silly man! We love you!" Gabriella scolded him gently.

"See I told you!" Cat grinned.

Gabriella turned to her friend. "How are you doing?"

"I was telling Ben, I'm a little sore but the benefits far outweigh this temporary discomfort," Catherine said with a dreamy smile.

"Benefits?" Gabriella asked.

"I was right! The real thing was profoundly better than toys. The experience was... transcendent! I feel like a different woman!" she gushed and pressed her body against Ben's as she looked up at him in awe.

Ben felt uncomfortable with her reverence and Gabriella picked up on that right away. "It was sex, Cat," she said trying to bring her friend back to ground.

"Yes, but it's like I've discovered something really important about myself I was in the dark about my whole life! I love sex and sex with Ben is the best I've ever experienced but last night..." Catherine's face held an expression of joy and raw hunger. "...it was a whole new higher level for me. I now understand Jacqueline's craving. To feel like that again..." Her hands were gripping his t-shirt as she looked into his eyes and bit her lip. Her eyelids fluttered as she felt his cock begin to swell and press against her.

"Catherine!"

The blonde blinked and looked at Gabriella who was staring at her in concern. "You sound like an addict!"

Catherine blinked again then began to giggle. "I guess I do but really, can you blame me?" she said gesturing at Ben.

Gabriella smirked at her friend and tugged her away. "Come on people, let's get breakfast. We have to get the day started."

Conversation at breakfast had been cheery and Daniel was very enthused about their day trip into Lyon though the shopping the ladies hoped to do didn't interest him in the slightest.

Stephanie hadn't joined them as she'd apparently worked all night and was sleeping. Alexis checked on her and she was fine.

The group finished up their meals then rushed to get ready and hustled out to the van. Ben had to give multiple kisses and assurances before he was able to get them to go.

Ben rubbed his hands together. He had a lot of work to do on the renovations and was eager to begin. He turned back to the door and saw Alexis and Béatrice barring his entrance with smiles on their faces.

"You promised you would have some fun so you are going to do it now," Béatrice insisted and handed Ben a bicycle helmet. He saw they weren't going to accept any arguments. Inside the helmet were some extra-large gloves so he pulled them on. He flipped the helmet over and saw two mini cameras mounted back to back, front and back angles he supposed. He looked at the two women and raised his eyebrows.

"We'll be reviewing this footage to make sure you actually went for a ride!" Alexis teased.

He strapped the helmet on and bent over so Béatrice could activate the cameras. "Do I look like an alien with my antenna?" he quipped and they just pushed him along to the garage. Inside was a bunch of new mountain bikes. Alexis picked out the largest one and Ben swung his leg over the bike. The seat was a little low so they adjusted that. He examined the controls which were relatively straight forward and took it for a spin in the parking lot. He got the hang of the brakes and smiled at the ladies who were grinning at him. They waved and off he went.

He turned left at the end of the lane then headed uphill. He rode for about 7 minutes at a steady if slow pace when he came across Richard outside tending to the grounds of another B&B. He stopped and chatted for a few minutes then decided to check out the river trail Alexis mentioned.

He turned back downhill and coasted along the narrow lane until he passed Alexis & Béatrice's B&B. He vowed he'd put the sign up before he left. Now that Arsene was in the wind. He moved on and rolled down the road to stop in front of the creep's old house. It certainly looked deserted.

The lane he was riding in was just a little wider than one car, was walled on both sides, was one way downhill, and he was on a curve so he released the brakes and began to roll downhill again.

He was just passing a large derelict barn one property down from Arsene's when there was a loud boom.

Ben felt something scorch across his back and looked to his right. Standing in the doorway to the barn was the fat fuck himself with his gun in his arms. His face was a horrifying sight! As Richard had exclaimed the man's nose was destroyed and his face was coated in dried blood and mucus. Dark bruises covered his face which was badly swollen. How he saw at all out of the slits where his eyes should be was a mystery. He seemed to be fumbling to reload the gun so Ben hammered on the pedals and surged forward. He heard a curse behind him then moments later the loud roar of an old engine. Ben was racing downhill by this point, shooting through the narrow lane looking for an escape route. Fields flashed by on either side of the road. The walls kept him trapped on the road and the flat fields offered no shelter from the crazed man's shotgun. Far down the road he saw the lane he was in ended at a T intersection with the main road which had far more traffic on it. If he could get to it Arsene might be spooked off by the witnesses. It wasn't much but it was all he had. He pedaled harder.

1...678910...21