A Shopping Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Andy ... I'm cuming" she cries out.

All goes quiet for a moment as Sara and Diane slowly come down from their orgasms "You were wonderful Diane," Andy says as he takes his fingers from Sara's pussy and begins to lick them clean "but I think we should get things cleaned up so you can open the door again."

Diane slowly sits back up and with a look of regret takes her fingers from her pussy and looks at Andy licking his fingers "I suppose so," and not bothering to straighten herself up she stands up and asks "may I have a little taste first though?"

"Sure Diane I think you deserve it for the show you gave us and why don't you give Sara a taste of you while you are at it?" Diane nods and taking his fingers into her mouth she begins sucking them clean of Sara's juices as she offers her fingers to Sara who eagerly begins to lick and suck them. Andy leans over and licks her fingers as well much to her delight and soon they have all had a taste.

"Let's clean up," Diane manages still sounding out of breath "we can use some spare clothes here that are returns to tidy ourselves, they just get thrown out anyway."

Sara thanks her and Andy takes the clothing and begins wiping Sara's pussy gently "Oh Andy I may just have another orgasm if you keep that up," she says and stands up straight pulling her skirt over her butt to cover herself as much as the skirt allows.

Diane has sorted herself out and apart from looking a bit flushed she seems to be fairly straightened out and she goes to open the front door as Sara pulls her shirt down and heads to the change rooms "I will just go get changed then we can sort out what I am buying." "Okay," Diane calls to her as she takes down the sign opening the door then she walks back over to the counter and grabs the clothing they used to clean up and shoves them into a bag under the counter "I will get rid of these later, now I must ask if you do this sort of thing often."

Andy smiles at her "Not at all, we have certainly done some interesting things in recent times but most of it is pure serendipity, and you were fabulous."

Diane blushes "Thank you, I still can't believe I did that but when you demanded me to go on it made me even hotter and I just couldn't stop."

"I am glad you didn't but I must admit to really looking forward to getting home though," Andy chuckles.

"Oh I bet you are, Sara is a very hot woman," Diane notes.

"She certainly is," Andy states as he sees her coming back from the change rooms wearing the loose flowing skirt from her first strip show.

"I hope you don't mind but I thought I should wear this home since if I put my jeans on there will be a wet patch showing very quickly," Sara says smiling at Diane.

"No problem at all beautiful," Diane replies "now then what do you wish to buy?"

"Well since you have been so good at your customer service I think we will take everything Sara has chosen," Andy says and Diane's eyes go wide.

"Are you serious? That will cover most of my sales targets for today," she exclaims.

"Of course, it's the least we could do. Oh also one more thing," he says with a huge grin on his face.

"Yes?" Diane asks.

"I would like you to throw in your underpants," he says without so much as blinking.

"What ... why ... umm ..." she looks at Sara but even she doesn't know what Andy is doing.

"Well you and Sara are about the same size looking at you and I thought you would like to think about Sara going home with your underpants on, your juices will be rubbing against her pussy and when we get home I will fuck her hard while she is still wearing them and they will rub against my shaft as it slides into her pussy and your juices will mix with hers and mine when I cum."

Both Diane and Sara are breathing heavy with excitement at what Andy has just described and without a thought of anyone walking in Diane lifts her skirt and pulls her underpants off and hands them to Sara who then slips them on under her skirt. "Oh Diane these feel quite nice and very wet" Sara giggles "here have mine, I can't leave you without something to wear," and she holds out her lacy g-string.

"Oh thank you Sara, although I never normally wear g-strings to work because of how they feel and the way things rub while wearing them, but I am happy to make an exception," Diane says slipping them on and them smoothing down her skirt. "mmm ... they do feel very so nice thank you."

"I do love the thought of the two of you having swapped underwear and your juices sharing and mixing in your pussies as you walk around but I did just think of something, Sara loves her sets and since you have her g-string you may as well have her bra, I think you are both the same size."

"Oh yes you should have the matching bra Diane," Sara says and pulls it out of her bag where she had put it "I don't suppose I could get yours could I to match your underpants?"

With a mischievous grin Diane says "Sure why not, Andy could you quickly shut the door and pop the sign up again please?"

Andy isn't sure what is about to happen but happily does as Diane asks and comes back to the counter just as she begins to unbutton her shirt revealing a lovely matching bra to her underpants Sara already has on and places her shirt on the counter then removes her bra showing Andy and Sara her breasts with her nipples still very erect "Here you go," she says almost casually "my bra is yours and I will enjoy wearing yours all day," taking Sara's bra she slips it on exclaiming "we really are the same size, you are quite good at size guessing Andy."

"Thank you and you do have lovely breasts," Andy states plainly as Sara removes her own shirt to put Diane's bra.

"I could look at your breasts all day Sara," Diane suddenly says "and I can't keep the shop shut all day but there is one thing I would like before you go."

"Oh what is that Diane?" Sara asks.

"I would just like to have a feel of that bulge in Andy's pants," Diane says with a gleam in her eyes.

"Sure thing, go right ahead," Sara says gesturing to his penis.

"Do I get a say in this?" Andy asks.

"No you don't," Sara says.

"Oh okay then, just thought I would ask," he chuckles as he turns to face Diane who steps forward and grabs his penis through his pants and gives it a squeeze.

"Very nice, very nice indeed" Diane purrs.

Andy pushes himself forward slightly into her grip smiling and after another squeeze Diane lets go and steps back behind the counter "I had better sort out this sale before we forget if, you wouldn't mind opening the door please Andy?"

"Sure thing Diane," and he goes over and opens the door hanging the sign away.

"Well I have to say this day is going to be memorable for many reasons, mostly because of you two of course," Diane says with a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"Don't be sad Diane," Sara begins "I want you to be thinking about us in about half an hour when Andy's penis is going to be pounding into my pussy while being rubbed by the fabric of your wet underpants as I wear them," Diane's eyes light up a little "and also I think we may have to come back again and perhaps next time you will get to do more than just give Andy's penis a little squeeze."

"Oh that would be wonderful" Diane exclaims her eyes going wide with delight "and if you ring the day before I might even get in early since the centre opens a good hour before the shop does to allow us in to get ready and I can organise for you to come in early with me."

Andy looks over his shoulder and seeing no one else has entered he moves around the counter and gives Diane a deep sensual kiss and says "That sounds like a wonderful idea, would you care to swap numbers than we could keep in contact even easier."

Diane turns to face Sara "mmm ... Sara he is a wonderful kisser as well you are so lucky," than looks back to Andy and says "yes I would love to swap numbers with you." They quickly pass their numbers between each other and finish sorting out the sale, Andy grabs the bags of clothes and just before they head out Sara, not wanting to be out done, steps around and kisses Diane as well slipping her hand up her skirt gently pinching her bare butt cheek.

"Oh!" Diane exclaims "You are so naughty Sara, I can't wait for a return visit, don't make it to long before coming back will you?"

"Of course not Diane," Sara smiles.

"Bye gorgeous," Andy says and with a wave they head off out of the store and Sara notices a few stares towards Andy from the few women that are around now and looking down realises just how obvious his erection is.

She leans against Andy as they walk whispering in his ear "I think we need to do something about what is trying to get out of your pants dear, let's hurry to the car and get home."

"I agree," Andy says "I want you so bad, I hope you are ready to be fucked by a wild animal as I am ready to explode and I think as soon as we are in the front door I will be slamming you against a wall and ramming my penis into you."

Sara shivers in anticipation at his words "Oh Andy. I love it so when you get like this, I am getting all wet again just from what you are saying."

The moment they get home Andy does exactly what he said he would and slams Sara against the wall and lifting her skirt and pushing Diane's underpants to the side he rams his shaft completely into her pussy which is just the start of the fun they have that day.

12