A Short Career in Films

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a deep breath.

"OK, here's my take. When you told me about this, I first thought no way, I couldn't do what is effectively porn. Then I got home, kept thinking about it, and every time I did, I got a frisson imagining it was me doing that. I'll be honest, I never thought I was an exhibitionist, but it was turning me on. So I started thinking, could I do it myself? And I thought perhaps I could, and especially if it was with you. So I think we should give it a go. I can't believe I'm saying this!

"I have to say I never thought my first time with you would be in front of spectators, but I still want to. Hell, I still want you."

That merited another passionate kiss. I don't know what the other customers in the George and Dragon thought. I didn't care.

We pulled apart again.

"So, how is today going to pan out?" she said. "When are we on?"

"I need to get you to the studio by one, as you need to go through contract briefing and signature. They plan to start the shoot at two. No idea yet how that will work. I guess that means if you want some lunch we should get something now."

There was a menu card on the table. Lunch was pretty basic - pubs weren't great for food in those days - and we each picked a sandwich. Janice declared she needed another drink to steady her nerves. We got it sorted, and over lunch talked in a desultory manner about nothing in particular, each of us studiously avoiding the big topic.

By a quarter to one, we agreed we should head to the studio. It turned out again that Stuart and Stacey were both in reception as we came in, talking to another couple who we later found out were Gill and Andy, who had just had their screen test. Stuart broke away from them and came over beaming.

"Jonathan! I see you've brought Samantha... Are you willing to join us, Samantha? Excellent! Then let's go through right away and I'll walk you through the contract and the process. Are you ok if Jonathan comes too? Good, follow me..."

We went into Stuart's office, and he brought out a blank contract form.

"It's exactly the same contract that Jonathan signed. Let me talk you through it."

He explained it much as he had with me, and Sam had no questions. She put in her full name and address and signed it, and the second copy. He then got out his cheque book and wrote the cheque for £250 as her signing on fee, and popped out for Stacey to countersign it. Sam gave me a shy smile. "Easiest two hundred and fifty quid I've ever earned!"

Stuart came back in and handed over the cheque, clapped his hands, and said,

"Right! Time for a tour of the facilities and a briefing for your session this afternoon. Follow me..."

We were taken to see what was announced as Control Room 2, which had a large desk covered in buttons and sliders with some screens, in front of a window through which we could see a room rather dimly; this apparently was where the recordings were monitored. The lights were on, and there were lamps lit on the control boards, but there was nobody in the room yet.

"There's two studios each with its own Control Room," Stuart told us.

Then we were shown the Editing Room, where video tape was edited and the final master copy prepared. Then we went out into a corridor with two doors with lights above them.

"These are the studios where we shoot our videos. If the red light is on, don't come in as it means we are shooting. If you come in at that point, we might pick up the sound of the door or any external noise. These rooms are moderately soundproofed but won't keep out loud noise from outside. Studio 2 is where we are shooting this afternoon."

He opened the door and led us in. The main feature was a king-sized bed with a fitted sheet and pillows, but no sheets or duvet. Behind the head of the bed and to one side was dark grey drapery, presumably for background. Several feet back from the foot of the bed was a camera on a dolly with wheels, and at the side of the bed opposite the drapes another on a fixed mount. There was a microphone on a boom over the dolly. Behind the dolly were half a dozen chairs, and I saw a dark window which I realised was the Control Room.

I swallowed hard, it was beginning to be real. Sam slipped her hand in mine and squeezed it hard. I looked at her and we both had nervous smiles.

"Are you ok?" Stuart asked. Sam answered for us both.

"I think so, I'll know better when we start! I feel very nervous, I hope we can perform for you." I nodded. Sam continued, "What do you expect of us?"

"Come and sit down," said Stuart, and led us to the chairs.

"Right, this should be the easiest scene of all those we ask you to do. There will be no direction from me, all I ask is that you start fully clothed at the foot of the bed, and proceed to make love. One of the lovely things about video tape is that it is relatively cheap, because unlike celluloid we can re-use it! So, just do what comes naturally to you. Oh, I said no direction, but there is one in fact, which is to take your time! We have lots of video tape, so please don't rush it. Take all afternoon if you like! If for any reason we need you to stop, I'm sure you know the word 'Cut'! But I don't expect to use that this afternoon until it's quite clear you've finished. Any questions?"

Sam and I looked at each other. One thing occurred to me.

"Do I need to use a condom?"

Sam answered that. "I'm on the pill. You're fine as you are."

"Anything else? If something occurs to you just shout. We need you to be happy and confident, if not it shows on screen. Now, let me show you the dressing rooms. Not that you'll need any costumes!"

He took us to another couple of doors, each of which opened to a small room rather like the changing rooms at a gym, with a shower and toilet opening off it, and three or four lockers each with a row of hooks.

"There's just you two this afternoon, so if you want to take one each..."

Sam said firmly,

"It's ok, we'll share. There's only a need to stash my handbag and any valuables Jon has, after all." Yes, and afterwards, I thought? We'd doubtless need a shower. I'd like to share a shower with Sam...

"Just one more thing to show you," Stuart continued. "Just along here..."

It was the kitchen. "Tea, coffee, soft drinks, there's still some lunch items here - have you had lunch? - and there will usually be something any time we are shooting. Just help yourself. Oh, and there are also toilets just along there on the right. So, I'll leave you here, use the facilities, the dressing room, and turn up at Studio 2 just before two."

And with that he swept off, leaving Sam and I looking at each other nervously. We each took a soda from the fridge and leant against the counter.

"Well..." I said.

"Well..." Sam said. "How are you feeling?"

"Very nervous! And I've had longer to prepare myself for this than you have. I hope I can do this. It's less of an issue for you ladies, I guess you can fake it, but I'm worried about being too nervous to, er, well, get it up."

"Hey, it's still an issue for us girls. If I'm not turned on then I won't be moist enough for you and it will be uncomfortable if not painful. But I think you will turn me on enough... and I promise to do my best to make sure you are hard too!"

"Thanks! I can't help feeling that when I see you naked..." She silenced me with a kiss. I suddenly knew that it wouldn't be a problem if she did that.

"Do you think we need any kind of planned routine?"

Sam laughed. "I've never been asked that by a boyfriend before our first time! Or any time, in fact. I think we'll be able to busk it! Mind you, I think I'd like it if we undressed each other rather than take our own clothes off. I think that's very erotic."

So did I. So did my body, which started to get worked up. Down boy, save it for later.

We took our drinks back to the dressing room and sat down and chatted; it was clear we were both on edge. Before long I felt too nervous to sit still, so I went to the rest room and made sure that my bladder was empty and my privates clean. Can't be too careful.

I came out and Sam took her turn and came out again, whilst I decided to lose the jacket and tie.

"Ready?" She nodded. We took each other's hand and went down to Studio 2.

It was now a bustle of activity. The lights were now all on and a technician was fussing with them, while a cameraman was making final adjustments to one of the cameras. The lights were also on in the Control Room and there was someone just visible behind the glass. Stuart and Stacey were talking to another couple, perhaps five or ten years older than we were, who looked as nervous as I felt. Stuart saw us and waved us over.

"Let me introduce Jason and Louise, they are the third couple in this programme, you may be working with them at some point. They will be staying to watch you, and then after you are done, they will be doing their own screen test, and you'll be welcome to watch them too." He saw us look uncertain, and added, "We felt it will help you get used to performing with an audience."

I gulped and looked at Sam, who seemed remarkably composed, and said, "Er, sure..."

Sam and I turned to Jason and Louise, and we shook their hands and murmured hello. Jason said, "This is a pretty surreal situation, good luck to you two, I'm glad we have a chance to get used to this first!"

I gave him a nervous grin. He was quite tall, almost a bit gangly, and Louise was also tall and slim, with long brown hair and a nice face. She smiled back and I thought she was putting a brave face on her misgivings.

Stacey interrupted us and led them to the line of chairs at the back of the room.

Stuart turned back to us and said,

"Remember, there's no rush. I'd rather you took too long than have it all over in five minutes. Feel free to talk to each other, we'll have the sound recording levels reasonably low, so they'll catch the kinds of sounds that will be clearly audible at the back of the room where we are, but things you whisper to each other won't get picked up clearly enough to follow."

So in other words, what we murmur to each other stays private, but they'll hear our moans. If we make any. I hoped we would.

"Any final questions?"

I looked at Sam. She gave me a small smile, but her eyes were shining and she held my hand tightly. "I'm ready. You OK, Jon?"

I took another deep breath. I seemed to be doing that a lot today. "I guess..."

"OK," said Stuart, "take your places just here, off camera. When we start, just walk over to the bed, and then it's all up to you. Let me check if everyone is set."

He turned to the control room window. "Phil, are you ready?" I saw a thumbs up the other side of the glass. "Cameras ready? OK, sound ready? Yes? Great, Samantha and Jonathan, you ready? Yes? Ok then everyone, quiet please, ready to record... and... Action!" with a wave at us.

We gripped each other's hand tightly and walked over to the foot of the bed. We turned to each other. I put my arms around her waist and drew her towards me. She put her arms round my neck. The kiss started off soft and moist, but became more urgent. I felt Sam's tongue pressing against my lips and parted mine to let her in. I don't know what it is about kissing with tongues, but I always find it incredibly sexy. I felt myself get hard. Sam felt it too, and pressed up against me.

"I don't care who's watching," she whispered, "I want you..."

She pulled me onto the edge of the bed and we sat beside each other, her on my right. She kissed me again and I felt her hand on my bulge, which made it even harder. I reached up with my left hand and cupped her breast; she gave a satisfied grunt and squeezed my cock. Her breast felt perfect, firm, just a nice size to be a handful without being large enough to droop, at which point I suddenly realised she wasn't wearing a bra. I rubbed it gently and felt the nipple hard against the palm of my hand.

"You feel so good," I whispered, "I really want to see... are you ready for this?"

"Yesss..." It came out as a long breathy syllable and she massaged my cock. It was enjoying the attention. I'd forgotten about the audience.

I reached down and fiddled with the tie until the knot came undone. The blouse fell loose but still covered her. I slid both my hands under the bottom and up to her breasts. I ran the tips of my thumbs over her nipples. She made an appreciative murmur and kissed me hard again. After a moment, I pulled back slightly and whispered,

"Are you ready for the big reveal?"

She gave a low chuckle.

"I've gone topless a couple of times on a beach in Spain, but it never felt as sexy as this. Go for it!"

She sat with her arms down and gazed into my eyes. I looked back at her as I slowly pushed it off her shoulders and it fell to the bed. She slipped her arms out of it. We still looked into each other's eyes, and she had a Mona Lisa half-smile. I realised that the audience had all got a look at her tits before I did. It made me chuckle. I pushed her gently back onto her elbows and kissed her neck and shoulders, and down her chest. Finally I was face to face with her pair, which were definitely worth the wait. You'd probably say they were average, if that does justice to a fit and healthy 22-year-old's tits: I thought they were beautiful, a nice pert shape with modest sized areolas in a nice shade of mid brown, and stiff upstanding nipples just begging to be nibbled and sucked, so I did. I felt her hand in my hair encouraging me. I gazed up at her face and realised she was looking at the audience at the back of the room: judging by the hungry expression and the short breaths she was not intimidated by the situation, indeed she was clearly turned on by it. And I've found in my not very extensive survey of the sexual habits of females that if they are turned on, then so am I.

I gave a soft bite to the nipple between my lips and kissed my way back up to her mouth. I gave her some short kisses punctuated by murmured words: "You... are... so... sexy..." I felt her mouth smile. Then: "Your turn..."

She sat up and undid my shirt buttons starting at the top and pushed it off my shoulders.

"Not bad for someone who doesn't work out much!" she said, running her hands across my chest. Then she stood up. "Remove my skirt..." she ordered huskily. I got up and dropped to my knees, she put her hands on my shoulders. I looked uncertainly at the waistband. "At the side..." she whispered. I found the catch and a short zip, and slowly worked the skirt down over her hips. She stepped out of it and kicked off her shoes. She had on creamy coloured briefs, more everyday than hot date in style, but they still looked really sexy on her. I put my hands on her buttocks - they felt really good too, soft yet firm - and pulled her towards me. I kissed her belly and down to the waistline and then just below on her thighs. I moved one hand round to the front and felt her through her briefs; it felt springy from the hair but also damp from arousal. I could smell it on her, I knew that evolution had made the scent alluring to men and by God it was working. I slipped my hands up under the fabric on both sides and eased them down, mesmerised as first the top of her hair and then slowly the rest was revealed to me. I pushed them down and she stepped out of them, totally naked now in front of the onlookers. Her breath was coming in short pants, and I glanced up to see her watching the watchers with a glazed expression. I ran a finger along her slit, which was pretty wet and puffy, and I kissed down her pubic hair to the top of her pussy. I'd never had the chance to indulge in oral sex before, my two previous girlfriends had thought it dirty, so I tentatively stuck out my tongue and gave a cautious lick. I wasn't sure if I would like the taste and sensation but I found it was pretty arousing. She gasped and grabbing my head, pulled me to my feet and kissed me hard.

"I'd like that but not now, I need you in me..."

She spun us around and pushed me to a sitting position, then dropped to her knees and took off my shoes and socks, one foot at time. Then she pulled me to my feet again and dropped down to unbuckle my belt and undo my trousers. She pushed these to my feet and I lifted them one at a time as she slipped them off. Then she gripped the waistband of my briefs, which by now were straining somewhat, and eased it over my rigid cock, pausing to grasp it in one hand whilst she kissed the tip, before pushing them to the floor. Then she stood up, one hand behind my back, one hand grasping my cock, with another passionate kiss, before breaking off to whisper, "Lie down..."

I sat and then scooted backwards until I was fully on the bed with my head on the pillow, and she followed me on her hands and knees. She crawled up, straddling me, until she was far enough to drop onto me for another kiss, glorious with her soft breasts on my chest and my cock trapped between us. I could feel her pussy slick and being gently rubbed against the base of my cock.

"I can't wait any longer..." she murmured, and grabbing my cock positioned it at her lips and eased herself onto it.

I don't think I'll ever tire of that sensation of the first penetration of a pussy in a love-making session. Hot, moist, tight and glorious skin contact and the slow slide into the depths. She felt fantastic. She eased me in a bit at a time, slightly back then a bit more forward, until I was buried to the hilt. I think I was murmuring something incoherent but she got the general idea that I was enjoying it. I suddenly remembered that we were being watched and filmed and that I found I not only didn't care but I was enjoying the apparent effect on Sam.

"You seem ok about being watched," I whispered.

"I'd no idea I was such an exhibitionist... It's such a turn-on... Plus I've wanted to do this with you since our first date."

I started gently moving inside her. "You realise they can see every detail of my cock moving in and out of you at this angle..." She hissed in appreciation and I felt her get a bit hotter and wetter as she started to move herself against me.

"Yesss... give it to me... I want to feel you come inside me..."

Our movements became more urgent. She raised herself on her hands and I used the opportunity to grasp those glorious tits and rub the nipples. She gave small cries of passion, and moved faster and faster, until a louder cry and a rippling sensation in her pussy suggested she was coming. I hammered her harder from below as I felt that wonderful sensation of a gathering storm welling up and bursting forth, and with incoherent grunts, thrust three, four, five times as my own climax hit.

Our movements became gentler and she settled back down on my torso, for a softer, loving kiss. "That was great... I look forward to doing that again!" And she put her head on my shoulder and stretched her legs out straight as I softened inside her. We stayed like that for I guess about fifteen seconds before -

"Cut!"

Sam lifted her head and we looked at each other and burst out laughing. We eased ourselves apart and saw Stuart and Tracey approaching the foot of the bed with towels and dressing gowns. I realised the crew and Jason and Louise were applauding. I suddenly felt a bit self-conscious, daft I know after that performance. We grabbed the towels, wiped ourselves and slipped the dressing gowns on. I grasped Sam's hand and we stood wondering what would happen now. Stuart said enthusiastically,

"I think we can say you passed the screen test and then some!" he gushed.

Stacey was equally upbeat.

"Well done guys, a great show!"

I caught Jason's eye. "That was really hot!" he said, "I'm worried now about following that!"

"Thanks," I said, "but I don't think it's a competition! Just get over the finishing line and pass the screen test!"