A Short Guide to Mother-Son Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Put crudely Freud says 'every boy wants to get rid of his father and bang the life out of his mum ... that's the way it is man, it's part of growing up so deal with it!' But Freud also argues that many psychological problems arise because some people get 'stuck' in what should be a transient stage of development. An individual's unconscious sexual urges, initially focussed on the mother (for boys), instead of being naturally projected forward on to all women are unnaturally suppressed, and this can lead on to neurosis.

For David this analysis was a revelation. In a 'eureka moment' he saw how his own fear of women was actually a fear of incest, how student parties and informal social gatherings were times when social inhibitions tend to be reduced or even abandoned, and how scary this must be for someone who was struggling to resist his own unconscious desires. He understood all this because he suddenly saw how the factors in his own life had led to this situation. Put in simple terms he had got 'too close' to his mother, and now becoming aroused in the presence of any women was dangerous and had to be resisted ... as it had had to be resisted in the presence of his own mother.

David's Father had died when he was 14 and his Mother had found coping with the loss of her strong and loving husband too much for her. She had become despondent and depressed and turned to her only son for emotional support. Worse she also turned to alcohol to deaden her grief and by the time he was 18 David's mother was a virtual alcoholic. In his late teens therefore David had been forced to care for his mother in an unnaturally intimate way.

There were many times, for example, when his mother was so drunk David would be forced to help her undress and get her into bed. He had thus seen her in her underwear on many occasions and often viewed her bare breasts. Once, when she fell in the bathroom (and he had rushed in to help) he had seen her completely naked. At such times David had turned away and tried not to look, but even back then he was aware he was interested in her body, and enjoyed (if that's the right word) helping her remove her clothing.

Joan (his mother) was a slim slightly skinny woman in her late 50's. She had clearly once been very attractive and even now was not unappealing. Her breasts were small (almost non-existent) but she had pert chunky nipples which, if he'd been honest with himself, David would have admitted were astonishingly sexy. Her legs too were well proportioned and attractive, especially when she wore those brown stockings which she still seemed to prefer to tights. There were times when she was drunkenly asleep on the sofa, with her dressing gown pulled up and open, when David had found his glance continually straying from the TV to the dark brown edges of her stocking-tops. Indeed there were moments when he'd had to hold himself from creeping over and lifting her gown just a bit further so he could view all her stocking-clad legs. But David had been a good boy and had always behaved (and tried to think) in the proper manner.

Now however he saw how all those sights and glances had aroused him and how he'd unconsciously struggled to suppress that arousal. He'd become the man of the house and taken care of the women of the house, but he'd had to forsake even the conscious thought of what a man's rewards should be for shielding his woman from the outside world. The body he'd struggled to protect and nourish was not his to use for his own pleasure ... nor even to look at with desire.

At last David realised he'd unconsciously wanted to have sex with his mother for a long time now, and his instinctive attempt to block this suppressed desire was the cause of his own phobic reaction to all women. He thought long and hard about how to deal with this problem, and although he recognised the accident of circumstance as partly responsible, he also blamed his mother for unnecessarily exposing him to temptation. He felt much better for seeing the truth, but something told him the 'devil inside' once awakened would haunt him for ever if he didn't do something to exorcise it, so in the end he decided the best way to rid himself of this problem was to actually face it ... to go and fuck his own mother.

II

It was Christmas time when the newly enlighten David finally returned to the side of his unsuspecting mother. Although he'd spent a lot of time thinking about her whilst awaiting the winter break, he still had no clear idea of how to go about getting her into his bed. He loved his mother too much to think about any deceitful plans to trick her into having sex with him, so all that was left was to tell her the truth.

Well at least that's what David told himself. The reality of the situation was far less honest and noble. Joan (his mother) had always been a weak and pliable woman, which of course was why the problem had appeared in the first place. She had depended on her husband for all the practical things in life and without him she had become lost and rudderless, and so she'd turned to David to provide the strength and stability she needed. David was well aware of this and of his mother's vulnerability, and although he'd not yet admitted it to himself, it was her very frailty and submissiveness he was instinctively hoping he could use to his advantage.

They lived in a large house in the Norfolk Broads near the east coast. By the time David had turned 20 and gone to University, his mother had recovered some of her self-control and responsibility in life. She filled her days keeping her house in order and visiting her many female friends in the area. She no longer drank as much, nor did she break down in tears at every opportunity, but (like the vampire she unconsciously was) she still used her son as one of the main props in her life. She telephoned him every day at university (sometimes twice) and usually spent the entire conversation unburdening her day-to-day problems on to David. She told herself she kept close to him because she loved him so much, but the truth was she needed his strength to keep herself sane.

Although David (through reading Freud) had come to see how much he desired his mother and how he strongly wanted to have sex with her, he had not yet begun to understand that he also wanted to punish her. Unconsciously he blamed her for his weakness and inadequacy with girls and for how much he had missed in his life. Thus he was quite happy to tell himself he would 'persuade' his mother to fulfil his needs, without ever considering how forcing her into an incestual relationship might affect her. In some dark corner of David's mind all he really wanted was power over his mother, and forcing her to give him sex was the ultimate expression of power.

Like many boys and young men of David's age, he was emotionally immature, although in David's case this was mostly the fault of his mother. However he was by no means intellectually deficient and although he often had little insight into his own motivation he was more than capable of devising complex and practical means to achieve what he wanted. Although never quite consciously realising what he was doing, David began to develop a dark instinctive plan for gaining control over his mother.

In the event he wasted no time in starting his campaign. As he arrived through the door to greet his mother on return from university, he embraced her and held her to him more fully and more passionately than ever before. Usually when cuddling his mother he did what we all do, he leant forward slightly so contact was restricted to the head and chest area ... warm but asexual. This time however he pulled his mother's body tight against his so that their contact included the genital area. Instantly he felt himself go hard, but he made no attempt to disguise his erection and let it push up against his mother's abdomen.

Initially she returned his embrace, surprised and pleased with the warmth of his greeting. But then she broke away looking slightly flustered and embarrassed, and it was clear to David she had felt and recognised the pressure of his manhood. Unconcerned he kissed her on the lips and held her face to his for a few moments longer that normal.

"I love you Mum," he said as he broke away, but with an earnestness that also surprised her. "I love you so very much."

For a few moments Joan was taken aback by the manner of her son's greeting but she seemed to quickly shrug it off, and within minutes was chatting happily to David and asking all sorts of questions about University. For David that first contact had been a statement of intent and he was happy to let things slip back to normal for a little while. By the evening of his first day home, however, he began to talk to his mother about the subject closest to his heart.

It was around seven o'clock and his mother was taking a bath. David simply walked into the bathroom and stood there looking at her. Quickly she drew her hands across her breasts, pulled up her knees, and lent forward to cover herself,

"David!" said his mother sharply. "Please, can't you see I'm in the bath?"

"I need to talk to you Mum," he said simply.

"Alright dear, but not here, not now." She looked up at him pleadingly. "Wait till I've finished my bath for goodness sake!"

He stood there for a moment taking in those aspects of her nakedness he could see: the slight swell of a half-hidden breast, her thighs pulled in the water, the long curve of her back.

Increasingly embarrassed by the intenseness of his examination of her body, his mother said again, "Please David ... I'm in the bath."

He looked for a moment as if he was going to say something, but then he turned and left without a word.

Some minutes later his mother emerged from the bathroom. His entrance and the manner of his inspection had unnerved her, so she made sure she was fully dressed before she came out. She walked into the lounge where her son was sitting on a chair and sat down in the sofa opposite him.

"What is it David ... what's so urgent?"

"I love you Mother," he said quietly.

"I love you too David." She replied sounding puzzled.

"No Mother, I want you."

"But you have me David. I'm here for you ... always."

He smiled grimly at his mother. "But not in the way I want you now."

She frowned at him, and then his mother's eyes widened in astonishment as she finally started to understand what he was saying.

"David ..." she said, the shock clear in her voice. "What do you mean? What are you saying?"

"I'm saying I have become infatuated with you Mother ... I want to hold you and kiss you and make you mine."

"Oh ..." was all Joan could think of to say. She looked at David and then down to the floor. Slowly she shook her head.

"Please Mother," he went on. "I can't help it. I think I got too close to you back when things were hard, and it's ... it's affected me. I can't make friends, I can't go out with other girls, I can't think straight ... and it's all because I want you so badly. I want to kiss you and touch you and make love to you and ..."

"David!" she interrupted him with an exclamation. "I'm your mother for God's sake. You CAN'T want me like that! You can't, its not right ... it's not normal."

He got up and came over to the sofa, but she backed away from him as he sat down.

"I know its not right mother; it's not proper or accepted. I do know that, but just being near you makes me go all peculiar. I'm sorry but I can't help how I feel, and at least I'm being honest with you."

He made no attempt to move closer to his mother but just looked at her pleadingly. After a few moments she visibly relaxed and sat back into the sofa, but she still seemed unable to say anything. She was staring at the floor still slowly shaking her head.

"I know I can't make love to you or be with you in the way I want," David went on. "But if you'll just let me hold you close and cuddle you occasionally ... well I am sure that would help. I will try really hard to be a normal son ... if that's what you want?"

At last she turned to look at him but there was anguish and confusion in her eyes.

"You know I love David," she said in a half-whisper. "But I love you as a mother loves her son, not ... not in any other way. I ... I don't know what to say. You should be with people of your age, with young girls not a withered old woman like me."

"I don't think you're withered, I think you're the most beautiful woman in the world."

For a moment the compliment brought the flicker of a smile to her lips but it fled as quickly as it came.

"Perhaps," she said after a moment. "Perhaps you need help? Maybe a doctor could help you? You need to talk to someone. Don't they have counsellors at University? Perhaps one of those could help cure you of this ... of these unnatural feelings?"

"I don't want to be cured," he said smoothly. "I feel wonderful. All I want is to hold my darling mother close to me, to be with and around her."

As David watched his mother, taking in her bewilderment and distress, he knew full well that what he was saying was making things worse for her. All the love and flattery he was offering was driving her further and further into an impossible corner where the rejection of what he was declaring increasingly meant the rejection of David himself. But he also knew there was no way she could reject the son she loved and depended on, and so she would be forced to confront the terrible (for her) implications of his new incestual desires.

Davis stood up. "I've said enough for the moment," he said in as kindly a manner as he could muster. "I'll leave you to think about what I've said. I've tried to be honest and truthful with you Mum and I'm sorry if it hurts you. It's silly really because all it means is I love you too much ..."

And with that final barbed comment he walked quickly out, leaving poor Joan to wrestle with the hopeless dilemma of how to deal with the new and impossible situation. She loved David more than anything in the world but that love was now exploding alarmingly in her face.

III

For the next few days David deliberately avoided saying anything further about his feelings. However he also deliberately ranked up the pressure on his mother by keeping his distance from her and appearing sullen and morose. He acted as if he had been rejected, although he was careful not to overplay his hand. He was polite and kind but always reserved and remote. He was giving his mother as much space and time as she needed to come to terms with what he'd said, whilst at the same time leaving her in no doubt what the outcome would be if she entirely rejected his new found desire to be physically close to her. Three days later he knew he had won this most important battle ...

It was late in the evening and they were in the lounge watching television. David was in his favourite armchair, the one furthest away from his mother on the sofa, when she indicated for him to come over and sit with her. As he sat down she put her arm around him and hugged him close.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I've been so concerned with worrying about what you said I'd forgotten how hard this must be for you. Telling me like that must have been so difficult ... and all I did was shun and reject you."

David smiled sweetly into his mother's eyes. "It's ok Mum, I understand."

"I know you do David. You're such a wonderful son and I'm so lucky to have you, and if you want to give your mum a cuddle every now and then, then why on earth should I mind."

Somewhere along the line Joan had convinced herself that David's 'unnatural' feelings towards his mother would fade in time. It's just part of growing up, she told herself, he'll grow out of it in time. And in the meantime she'd have this extra loving, extra attentive son to look after her and care for her.

"May I kiss you on the cheek?" David asked innocently.

His mother smiled. "Of course you can my dear, and you can hold me tight and snuggle up to me whenever you want."

David leaned forward and kissed his mother's cheek very softly and lovingly. It seemed like nothing, a mere brief indication of affection, but for David it was the first step on a long road. Everything he'd said and done was designed to bring him to where he now was, and all that was left was to move slowly and carefully down the open roadway. His entire plan from this point might summed up by the old adage 'softly, softly, catchee monkey!'

He kissed his mother on the cheek again and then lay with his cheek against hers and his arm tight around her waist.

"I'm so lucky to have an understanding mother like you," he whispered.

For the next two nights David contented himself spending the evenings sitting up close to his mother and occasionally giving her a tender kiss on the cheek. By the third evening she not only seemed happy to accept his presence but indeed appeared to welcome and even look forward to it. She opened her arms wide and hugged him as they settled down on the sofa together to watch a film on the TV. She was so happy to have resolved the problem and to have her loving son back with her, she didn't even notice when David rested his hand on her leg just above her knee, nor did she note how it drifted upwards on to her thigh.

"May I kiss your neck?" he said after a while.

"Of course dear," his mother replied without thinking.

David leaned over and snuggled into his mother's neck, gently brushing his lips across the skin below her ear. It seemed reasonably innocent to Joan but at the same time it was sensual, and as her son continued to softly nuzzle at her earlobe she found herself inadvertently responding.

"Oh that's nice dear," she whispered. "Mummy loves you so much."

Encouraged, David kissed his mother's neck more firmly and occasionally flicked his tongue into her ear. At the same time his hand drifted to the top of her thigh and his thumb began to imperceptibly massage into her groin area.

"I love you too mum," he murmured. "I wish I could kiss you."

For one moment Joan almost yielded to her son's desire and she half-turned her lips to his, but at the last second she stopped herself and pulled away from him.

"Enough dear," she whispered breathlessly, pushing him away. "I ... I'm missing the film."

Obediently David shifted away to the other end of the sofa. He said nothing but there was something in the way (and the distance) he moved that gave Joan the impression he felt rejected. She felt guilty, not just because she had pushed him away but because of why she had made him stop. She herself had begun to feel aroused, and the dampness between her legs had alarmed her so much she'd made him stop. Now she felt it was her not David who was in the wrong.

Discerning his Mother's confusion (and instinctively understanding why she was confused), David suddenly stood up and declared he was going to bed. It was a heartless act, designed to put as much pressure on his mother as possible, and it instantly achieved its objective.

"No!" Joan cried, leaping up and grabbing his arm. "I'm sorry David, I'm sorry."

She pulled him back to the sofa and threw her arms around him once more. "I love you David. I didn't mean to push you away, I really didn't. You can hold me and kiss my neck and my cheek and ... and anything you want!"

Of course she didn't really mean he could do anything he wanted, it was just a figure of speech, but David immediately leap upon it.

"Can I touch your ... your bosom Mother?"

Joan instantly froze in shock and surprise. She felt trapped. It wasn't what she's meant but it was what she'd said. She couldn't scold him or tell him off because she'd appeared to invite such a request. At the same time she knew how he felt and what he wanted so she could hardly get cross he'd asked such a thing. Likewise how could she reject his appeal without rejecting him, as she had apparently done just a few moments before?