A Shortcut to a Close Shave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing back?" I weakly questioned her. I was mortified. She looked so pathetic standing there in a tiny black dress with her hair soaked and plastered down over her eyes. It must have started raining.

"Fucking mummy's boy doesn't screw on a first date" She whimpered an embarrassed explanation. She seemed as embarrassed as me. I couldn't see Georgia's face and I guessed she would be pretty shocked and embarrassed too. None of us seemed to know what to do next. I was still up to my balls in Georgia and then Jenny, who has a reputation for digging herself into deeper and deeper holes, reached into her handbag. Nervously she produced a small vibrator and then in some attempt to break the ice with a joke, said

"I guess this is the only action I'll be getting then" She was met with silence and then added "I'll leave you guys to it" and headed for the bathroom. Georgia, who's reaction I hadn't been able to gauge until now, suddenly spoke

"You poor baby" She purred. Jenny stopped. "Why don't you bring that over here?" She continued, sympathetically but authoritative. The two sexy girls stared at each other; one commanding, one obeying. My swirling mind began to doubt my own presence in the room in the midst of this powerful display of trust between the two female strangers. But as Jenny began to approach, her head lowered and as if pulled by some invisible force, my breathing became heavy, every one of my senses became aroused. In the silence, Georgia reached out and touched Jenny comfortingly, a gesture which was taken as an instruction to remove her sodden, black dress. It clung to her hips before dropping to the floor with a quiet thump. Her naked body was slightly pink in places from the cold and her nipples were rock hard. She looked as if she might weep as she knelt submissively before the seductress, and face to face with me.

The pleading, hungry look was back on her childish face and she exhaled sharply as Georgia gently brushed the vibrator up her thigh and over her pussy lips. This seemed like a cue for me to get back to work with my now throbbing cock. Jenny and I stared into each other's eyes as we took our pleasure simultaneously from this beautiful, Russian sorceress who seemed to have put a spell on us both. Jenny lay back and spread her legs for the moaning Georgia who expertly worked the vibrator over her little, pink clitoris. With this mesmerising sight before me I soon felt myself close to an orgasm. Jenny was laying back and staring up at me running the fingers of one hand through her wet hair. "I'm gonna come Baby" She seemed to say, almost telepathically. This didn't feel like a threesome, but like a supreme spiritual bonding between the two of us. Two friends. Two soul-mates. I watched hypnotised as she writhed and spasmed, crying out with her soft, breathy voice. I removed myself from Georgia, raised my self up so my balls rested on her lower back and let the warmth of climax flood into me. I grasped myself firmly and let the white streaks arch over Georgia's shoulder (some getting caught in her thick, black hair) and land on little Jenny. Some of it reached as high as her small, firm breasts and she rubbed it in to her skin as if it were some powerful, healing substance.

I felt bad for Georgia immediately afterwards. She'd been nothing more than an object during our adventure, and almost surplus to requirements by the end but she seemed to understand. She kissed us both on the mouth in turn and then walked away, still in just a thong, to make some coffee for us all. I spoke first to Jenny "Technically, we still haven't broken our rule." Jenny giggled and replied

"Happy Valentines Baby!"

12