A Shoulder to Cry On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sex is not a mechanical thing. It isn't just 'DOING it.' It is like beauty. Some beautiful things are quiet and tranquil, like this place. Some beauty is fiery and passionate, like a thunderstorm or heavy waves on the sea. Some beauty is deep and consuming, heart wrenching and uplifting at the same time. It's the same with sex - it's not always the same thing. Sometimes you need slow and sexy, and sometimes you need strong and forceful. Sex is art and emotion, not time and motion. It's musical, not mechanical."

"The first thing a man learns is the mechanics of it; what goes where. He knows from personal experience with masturbation that something happens to him after a while; orgasm. And he knows how he feels after orgasm; complete and depleted, fulfilled and exhausted, and perhaps guilty because he doesn't know if you feel the same way. You follow me so far?"

"Yeah," she replied, obviously enjoying my words.

"A healthy sexual relationship needs to fulfill both partners, but most men don't have the first idea how to satisfy a woman. They know how it works for them, so they assume that's how it works for the women. They just don't know any better, and sometimes they are too embarrassed to ask. It's a hard thing for a man to admit a failing, especially a sexual failing, and so you get guys who are perfectly fine men, but who don't know what they are doing and don't know how to find out."

She gave a little snort of laughter and said, "I think you just described Roger exactly."

"I kinda though so, based on what you told me. The good news is that he can learn. And so can you. Don't think he is the only one with something to learn!"

Again she giggled a little, a lovely sound and an even more lovely sight. She turned on her side and faced me, holding her head on her hand as I was. Our faces were close now, the kind of closeness that you know is going to lead to something further. I lowered my tone a little, trying to sound seductive and sincere.

"He just doesn't know what you need, and he doesn't know how to find out. He can't ask you because you don't know, and if you did I bet you'd have a hard time telling him. We need to change that. Tell me what you want." I delivered that last line staring directly into her eyes, and with the best intensity I could manage.

She was visibly shaking now, and her free hand was playing with the shirt fabric in a very nervous way. She stammered a little, making halting attempts to speak.

"Tell me. What. You. Want."

"I want you to kiss me," she blurted out, lunging for me. I leaned back and put my hand on her shoulder, forcing her back.

"No you don't. You want me to touch you, but the kiss is all you know. What you really want is this." I lifted my hand from her shoulder and gently ran my fingers down the side of her face, tucking a few loose strands of hair behind her ear, then slowly caressing down the side of her neck, down her shoulder and down to her collarbone. I traced the collarbone down to the base of her neck, then down in between her breasts under my soggy shirt. I continued the caress, now arcing high over her small breast but dipping down the side of it as I headed back down, slightly cupping it with my fingertips. She shuddered and let out a low moan at my touch.

"Or this," I said softly as I raised my hand to her left shoulder. I traced my fingers softly down her side with my thumb toward her front, brushing her breast, then lower across her torso. When my hand got to her hip I dipped a little lower to touch the front of her thigh and let my thumb brush the very edge of her bush under the shirt, then on down to her knee. She shivered almost violently when I touched her there, her eyes closed tightly and her mouth slightly slack.

"You don't even know how you like to be touched, so how can you expect him to know?"

I stood up and stretched a little as that position had been a little uncomfortable. I also wanted to giver her a little show. I was in very good shape, well muscled and tanned with that rugged, weathered look you tend to get from spending so much time outside, and I wanted to make sure she knew it.

"Would you like to discover what it is you like?"

Still obviously trembling, she nodded her head, apparently not trusting herself to speak. I simply nodded, trying to hide my smile.

"Sit up."

She did so and I moved around behind her. I whipped off my shorts quickly and sat down with her between my legs, facing away. She noticed that my shorts were off but had not time to react before I placed my strong hands on her shoulders and pulled her into my chest. She was trembling violently now and I decided I had better calm her down before she hurt herself.

"Shhhh. Relax. I won't hurt you, and if you want me to stop you just tell me. OK?" She nodded, still unable to speak. I wrapped my arms around her, one high around her shoulders and the other low under her breasts, and held her tight, letting her adjust to my presence. I rocked gently back and forth in what I hoped was a calming manner and tried to minimize her stimuli. Her breathing slowed a bit and the trembling subsided, but she was still very anxious.

"I am going to touch you now, slowly and carefully, and I need you to tell me how you feel when I do it. You need to know your hot spots, and we will find them. When I touch you, you tell me a number between one and ten that gives me an idea of how much you enjoy it. A 'one' is nothing at all, no arousal. A 'ten' is the hottest thing you've ever felt. Understand?" Again, she nodded, and this time replied.

"OK."

"I need you to take the shirt off." I said, releasing her and leaning back a little. She hesitated a moment, but I think she had already decided how far she would go. The shirt came off and I took it from her, tossing it on my discarded shorts. I looked at her long, pale back and started to plan my moves.

With my left hand I pulled her hair aside, and with the right I placed a single finger at the base of her neck, just under the hairline, and slowly traced it down her spine about 6 inches. She shivered slightly, and reported a quiet "Three."

Still, with my right hand, I touched the front of her ear and traced it's edge, up, around and down. No shiver this time, but a similar report. Again she spoke a quiet, "Three."

I repeated the ear motion, but this time behind the ear, and continuing down the neck to the beginning of her shoulder. This time the shiver returned and the number jumped. "Ohh," she cooed, "That's a six, I think." She turned her head a little to show me her smile.

I leaned in close and whispered into her ear, "You see how a small change can have such a strong reaction?" Then I retraced the path of my finger, but this time with my tongue, behind her ear and down her neck, ending with a tiny nibble and a kiss at the base. As expected, she shuddered and let out a sound, half gasp and half grunt. A direct hit.

Still leaning in close, I moved my right hand around to her front, and again applied a gentle stroke of the finger to her right collar bone, starting from the center and moving slowly out to the point of her shoulder. This produced much more reaction than I expected. She shuddered strongly, and her entire body seemed to gain tension as my finger moved, as if I were winding up a spring. She even held her breath, and when I lifted my finger she exhaled explosively, shifting around and fidgeting as if uncomfortable in her own skin.

"Oh shit! That was a 10!" she said in amazement. "I knew I liked my shoulder rubbed, but I didn't know it was THAT I was after. Damn!"

I smiled and again leaned in close to her ear.

"You see now, your own body can be a stranger." I reached both hands around her and took up her hands in mine, then brought them up to the base of her neck. Our fingers intermingled, I drew our combined fingertips across both collarbones, center to shoulders. Again she shuddered, and this time she moaned, a hungry and plaintive sound coming from her upturned face, eyes closed tightly.

It was time to finish this. She was ready, and my swollen penis was painfully full and poking into her lower back. Neither of us could take much more, but I wanted to make sure she was at full speed, so I gave one last push. I moved our left hands down between her breasts and under the left one, while moving the right hands down the outside of her right breasts and further down. I whispered into her hear, "Lets not be strangers to your flesh," just as our hands closed on her pointed B-cup. She shuddered again and yelped with surprise and lust, but I pushed further. Our right hands, fingers still intertwined, dipped down through her sparse tuft of pubic hair. All together, I moved our hands down into the burning heat between her slender thighs, dragged my tongue down the side of her neck again and bit the base, and gently pinched her nipple between my finger and hers.

Her reaction was intense. Her shuddering erupted into a spasm of over stimulation and her hands clenched my own. She took over my right hand and pushed it lower, forcing my fingertips against her clit. Her left hand let go of mine and reached over her shoulder, finding a fist full of my hair. Her moan had become some kind of howling shout, some senseless noise that sounded like nothing but a complete surrender to passion.

This didn't last long, as she couldn't handle the input. Her senses overloaded, she was reduced to animal instinct, and she knew she needed me inside her.

She stood up, pushing my hands away in the process. Immediately, she turned around and sat on my lap, facing me as I sat in the ground. She raised her hips enough to make room for me and grabbed my penis roughly. She quickly moved me into position and dropped her weight on me, burying me deep within her steaming sex.

Now it was time for us both to howl in the evening air. Wrapped in the heat of her passion, tight even through the passionate flow of her juices, I yelled like a madman at the complete wild ecstasy of this beautiful woman making mad love to me. She in turn grunted loudly through her moans as she humped me, almost completely out of control in her need for my presence inside her.

I held her rib cage, just below her breasts, and helped keep her upright while she threw herself down on me over and over with wild abandon. Her hands were knotted in my hair and her legs were wrapped around my torso. She thrashed against me, using arms and legs to pull herself hard down me, to force me deeper into her, and then in just moments she reached orgasm. Eyes tightly shut and teeth bared in a grimace, she continued to thrust herself onto me while gasping loudly with each motion. She raised her head and barked out her lust to the darkening sky in waves, timed to our motion. She came for what seemed an eternity, bucking in my lap like a wild animal, until finally her energy gave out and she slowly collapsed in my arms.

Her hands loosened and dropped from my hair as I hugged her to me. She was exhausted and limp as a rag doll, sitting in my lap with my erection still buried inside her. Her breathing was fast and heavy and we were both drenched in her sweat. I hugged her to me to keep her upright and in place, and she weakly hugged my head to her bosom.

We sat there in that intimate embrace for several minutes, enjoying the afterglow of her shattering orgasm. Her breathing slowed and she regained some composure. She pushed away from me slightly and held my face in her hands. She regarded me at close range for a moment, looking into my face for something. Perhaps she wanted to see that the connection was mutual, or that I didn't think less of her after this exhibition, which I expected was the most extreme of her life. I tried to convey trust and openness, and still burning desire. I try not to be a selfish lover, but I think I would have died right there had I not been able to proceed with my needs.

She kissed me gently, a deep soulful kiss, and as our tongues met I gently thrust my pelvis forward, pushing a few inches into her. She made a muffled sound of approval, and I let myself relax and slide back out. I moved my right hand down to the top of her ass to help guide her, while still holding her tightly against me with my left.

Slowly we made love there on that dim patch of grass by the creek, amidst nature's purest beauty. The sounds of our breathing mingled with the strong flow of water and the cacophony of the ever-present crickets in the brush, and the smell of our sweat and sex overpowered the wildflowers and spruce trees. We made love like music, like poetry, like the beauty we lay in.

Eventually I lay back and she remained on top, slowly swiveling her hips forward and back with her hands on my stomach. We watched each other, eyes locked except when I broke away to watch her lovely torso writhing above me, those perky little breasts hanging over me. My hands wandered her flesh, cupping and caressing her breasts, her face, her stomach and thighs. She followed my lead and began touching me, my chest and stomach, even reaching back to caress my balls and the base of my penis as she lifted herself up.

Our pace began to quicken as we stimulated each other further, my hands once again tracing her collarbones and the undersides of her breasts. She drew her feet up and squatted over me, intending to start bouncing quickly, but I stopped her. I sat up and put my arms under her legs and around to hold her torso, forcing her legs up against her. It wasn't easy, but I struggled to my feet while holding myself inside her, and there we stood. With most of her weight against my penis, I slowly moved her up and down. The sensation was amazing as I moved inside her, and she clutched around my neck to hold on.

The stimulation against her clit was strong, and the motion inside her was something she had never felt before and I could feel her rising to another orgasm. I was coming close as well but I knew I would have to stop since we had no protection. I spoke this concern, "We need to stop; I don't have a rubber."

"Don't stop! Christ, don't stop! I'm on the pill. Please don't stop!"

What more encouragement could a man wish for? I increased my pace and took a wide stance for balance. Still I only moved her up and down, grinding her clit into me and watching her swoon. Again she started grunting out her passions, and again my hair was treated to a strong fist as she struggled to hang on. She came again, howling to the early moon now, lunging up and down against me. I held her tight and kept up the tempo, making sure she rode this feeling as long as her body would allow. I was close, very close, but I decided to hold back for a little while, for one last special presentation.

Her orgasm ended and she collapsed against me, almost falling out of my grasp. I quickly lowered her to the ground and stayed above her in a missionary position, and again I let her calm down a little. But I had little time left and the burning need to ejaculate was very strong. I bent down and kissed her, and made my suggestion.

"I've seen your animal, would you like to see mine?"

"Yes! Oh God yes! Show me," she gasped in wonderment, amazed there was anything left in me after our acrobatic sex. I smiled and lifted myself off her, finally removing my dick from her hungry hole for the first time. I rolled her onto her left side, left leg out straight, which I straddled on my knees. I held up her right leg and entered her swiftly. From this position I sank all the way in immediately, plumbing new depths we had not yet reached. She moaned at the renewed intrusion, and I began to unleash my own animal.

Cradling her leg in my right arm and letting my left hand roam over her hip, ass and back, I began a slow pace of full thrusts. All the way out, until the head barely split her lips, then slowly back in down to the balls, then a final thrust to reach the very bottom. Then again, feeling every nerve as it slid across her quivering flesh. Out, pause, and back. And again, my left hand caressing her breasts, then tracing down to her ass and a brief exploration which caused her to squeal just a little. Out, pause, and back.

The tempo slowly increased as my balls continued to ache, and it looked like Janet was coming with me again. Her face began to contort in what I now knew was the precursor to another roaring orgasm, and I could no longer contain myself.

I thrust hard this time, slamming myself against her, my rigid member engulfed in her flames. She yelled in surprise, and I quickly repeated it, holding her tightly to me and driving every last bit of myself into her belly. I quickly set a withering pace, fucking her wildly and deeply, allowing my own animal to have it's way.

I reached that point of no return quickly, such a brief calm before the storm, and then it started to hit me. My entire body seemed to exist only to thrust, to fuck, to ram myself deeper into this willing woman. I yelled, full volume, with every thrust, releasing my control along with my spurting semen and recognizing only my need to fuck! And Fuck! And thrust! And Fuck! And Fuck! I turned my head back and howled out my final thrust as I held it, pulled her against me as tightly as I could and felt my seed blasting into her. She was wailing with me and together we sang a nameless tune to whatever listens to lovers in the forest.

My back arched and twitching, I squeezed my final drops into her. The echoes of my final cry rang through the darkening wood, and my body gave way. I collapsed in the grass behind her and lay panting, my already-shrinking member laying at a strange, satisfied angle and glistening with our lust. I could not move. The feeling of completion, of contentment, was overwhelming. My throat was raw and painful, but my body was fulfilled like never before.

Janet came over to me and laid her head on my chest, staring into my face. We lay there for a short time in the darkness, able to see only our barest outlines. I imagined a host of feelings washing across her beautiful face, and I wished that I could see her better.

"We should go. The game will be over any minute." I said. She lifted her head and nodded, then stood up. It was a struggle, but I did the same. We stood there in front of each other, naked and defenseless, and soaked in the glory of our intimacy. We did not speak. There was too much to convey, and no words capable of doing it. We embraced and held each other tightly for a moment, and then released for a final time.

I gathered my clothes as she set across the pond for the far bank. I crossed with the damp clothes above my head and together we dressed in the darkness under the trees.

The trip back was slow and silent. We could not move as quickly in the darkness, even as well lit as it was by a nearly full moon. Much of the trail was well lit, and in these places we ran lightly back to camp. We heard the gong ring out the end of the game as we hit the red trail, giving us just enough time to return without suspicion. I stopped her shortly before we hit "civilization," and pulled her close.

I gave her a gentle parting kiss, and with our faces still close, I said, "Don't be a stranger." I smiled and motioned for her to go on ahead of me. She stepped back and turned, ready to run on into the central clearing, and she looked at me again. In that small patch of moonlight I could see her face clearly, and what I saw was nothing less than pure beauty.

She turned away and ran, leaving me alone in the darkness. We had campers to collect and stories to tell and hear, and the night would go on for quite a while as the kids talked themselves to sleep. But I couldn't tell my story, not the real one, and certainly not to the kids. Implicit in our tryst was the understanding that no mention be made to others.

Just as well. I'd be surprised if I could find the words to describe it.

12