A Shy Girl, a Voyeur, and a Tease

Story Info
...and how they all meshed together.
10k words
4.66
95.7k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,830 Followers

Lisa and I were a few weeks away from our first anniversary. We had even begun to make plans for it. Being only 19 years old, Lisa had never been in such a long relationship before. From her perspective everything was going perfectly well. I didn't think so, but things weren't really bad either: our sex life was decent and she was a pretty little thing at 5'6", with her bubbly breasts, pert ass and pale blonde hair.

Yet she was a shy girl, and the six year difference was having an impact: how could a 25 year old man understand that a nubile girl only liked making love when the lights were down? And that I only rarely got to see her naked outside of sex? I mean, she always changes in the bathroom with the door closed and only rarely forgets to bring her clothes with her before going in.

The rest of the relationship was going great though, as we connected on many levels. We had our share of problems, one of them being the fact that I constantly wanted to see her naked or play with her body. What else could you expect from a girl who always kept her body hidden? At some point, last month actually, I began taking another approach to this problem of hers.

Of course I kept talking to her about it, telling her just how beautiful she was and how sexy she looked and how I had seen her during sex anyway... I didn't really work, but I kept trying. But I wanted to see that girl naked with the lights on! This wish (which had become a compulsion after 6 months) began turning into reality when I discovered eBay, on the internet. Two words: hidden cameras.

I know this is low and not very honorable. But even in the darkness, my eyes and hands had confirmed what my imagination had created from seeing her dressed or in swimsuits: this shy girl had a bombshell body. You know the compact, firm as youth and perky as hell kind that would make a priest hard... Small little nipples, pointing decidedly forward and up, mounted on breasts that stayed mostly the same regardless of her position... Yeah ok they were on the small side, but I've seen A cups that were perfect too, so her B cups were pretty impressive. Breasts of every size can be perfect, that's undeniable, but I would have loved to add a cup size to her bra...

Anyway I'm not going to justify myself: I bought this little spy camera and tested it while Lisa was at work. It was great: wireless from a 9volt battery, pretty good color resolution for something so small and I could place it anywhere in the apartment and got a good reception. The base station was hooked directly to my computer and saved automatically every 15 minutes. Perfect.

When I moved into this place it had required a lot of fixing up and through the first few months I had explored every nook and cranny and already know of about twelve spots where I could hide the camera to good effect. The best two were in the bathroom. The last guy who had worked on the showerhead had done a bad job: the was a large hole beneath the copper tube, an inch-wide hole I had never patched. There was a metal cap around the tube that was supposed to hide it, but it always fell back down against the shower head itself. It took me a few seconds to fix it an inch and a half away from the wall, so that it still seemed loose but would never move. I tried to position the cap so that it would hide Lisa's face on the film (because in any case I could see her face everyday!) and in doing so it would help to hide the camera. The rest of her body would be, I hoped, perfectly centered in the field of view.

The other bathroom spot was completely across the room, at knee level. This wasn't a hole in a wall or anything, just the place where we throw our dirty laundry. It would be a piece of cake to position the camera in the pile without fear that she'd find it. Of course I couldn't leave it there in case she decided to bring everything to the Laundromat! But I didn't think there'd be any problems about that. From that angle I wouldn't see her in the shower because of the curtain, but I'd see her and hopefully her ass while she dried and dressed. I'd probably see her ass in the shower, but the angle would be pretty bad.

There were more places to hide the camera in the apartment, but the obvious starting point was the bathroom. So during the following weeks I took every opportunity I had to place the camera and anxiously waited for Lisa to get to school to watch the results. Well. I learned a lot during those first few days. The hot shower usually fogged the lens and I couldn't see anything, and Lisa usually threw her clothes on the dirty pile, upsetting the careful angle I had selected. Damn. And it was not like I could film her every time she took her shower! I didn't want to leave the camera in place too long, so I had to know she was going to take one soon *and* have the opportunity to install it without her knowledge. I had less occasions than I had thought.

But two weeks into the experiment I began getting consistent results. An anti-fog lens cleaner took care of that problem, although it was difficult to apply cleanly on such a small lens. I also placed the camera inside a rigid bag of mine underneath the pile of laundry so that it wouldn't move too much. The first good result I had was one of her in the shower, completely nude and wet with all the lights on. It was incredible: her breasts were smooth, pale skin, flawless on her chest. There was a low-angled V of pale skin from sun-tanning (a deeper V would have been too daring for Lisa). The color of her red nipples were a perfect contrast against the white skin and their small size made them appear quite impish. The water shined and sparkled on her mounds, running down their curves to fall down freely from those nipples. They were spaced a bit too far apart, but they were bubble-shaped and stood out quite clearly.

I couldn't see much of Lisa's face, but at some point she began soaping her breasts. And soaping, and soaping. The little minx was playing with herself in the shower! At one point she moved back from the water and I could see her face: she was smiling naughtily! Oh God I was getting excited! My cock was hard from seeing her naked for the first time and now that she was playing with her small breasts, I couldn't help myself. I pulled my cock out of my boxers and began jacking off.

Despite the bad angle I saw her wild and untrimmed bush as well as her ass and tried to time my orgasm with her cleaning her pussy. It seemed like she was spending a lot of time there too, but nowhere as long enough for her to actually climax. Since I could repeat the scenes and play them in slow motion, I had no such problems: I came all over my hand and belly. Damn she was sexy!

Three days later I got another good shot, this one from the other perspective. As soon as she entered the bathroom, fully dressed, she began taking her clothes off. I had a close call as her bra dropped directly on the camera. But it slipped down a few seconds later. By then she was fully naked, her tight little ass in full glory. There was no definite line between her buttocks and her thighs, except when she was standing perfectly straight. Instead it was a smooth flow of sexy skin between thin yet feminine hips. They were decently fleshed despite Lisa's delicate frame, as my hands had confirmed a long time ago. Once more the skin was flawless, no birthmarks or stretch marks: hey, the girl was 19! Creamy skin whiter than her legs and back, seemingly supporting the tattoo on the small of her back; a tattoo I had but rarely seen as it was so close to her ass. Why and how she had managed to have this done, I couldn't understand.

This angle also allowed me my first real good look at her pussy, enticing little thing that it was. Just like the rest of her, Lisa's pussy was small and tight: a compact, ready-to-be-lubed portal to that deep hole of hers. Her blonde bush was sparse but truly blonde and shining. Her outer lips were firm, nearly hairless and quite smooth. And as I had guessed from the few cunnilingus she had allowed, her smaller lips were constantly out, forming a little ridge between the two larger ones. Tightly closed, sure, but definitely out. Her pussy was a really beautiful thing even if it was so small: it could accept my entire length on the inside, so I didn't much care for its small exterior size. But I was pretty sure that if one day she decides to shave herself, she'd look like a thirteen year-old! A small, smooth, ready to eat pussy!

So here I was, jacking off to the first times I could look at my girlfriend naked, in the light, for more than a few thrilling seconds. I came in a few minutes, once more covering my hand with cum. Somehow, in someway, this was pretty bad: jacking off to secret images of your girlfriend... But that's the situation I was in.

During the next few weeks I got a lot more footage and a lot more masturbation sessions. I had fun editing a few *best-of* compilations and archiving the best material. So much fun that I decided to invest 250$ in a new camera that was a lot better with full 640*480 resolution, 30 frames/seconds and that had night-vision and sound as a bonus. I wanted to see her with even greater details and I wanted to see us and hear during sex, after the first few minutes when she insisted on keeping the blankets on.

Let me tell you that I had a very fun month after I received this new toy. The camera showed me things that my eyes at night and the first camera hadn't been able to detect: the fine line that defined her ass that I thought didn't exist, the details of her nipples and pussy, the delicacies of those inner lips as they curled and crinkled all the way along her slit, the exact way her small breasts bounced when she played with them in the shower, how her nipples looked while hard after she stopped playing with them...

And then there was the night-time sex sessions. Three different angles during three nights when I tried my best to dare Lisa into as many positions as she'd accept. Which wasn't much, sadly: missionary, with or without her legs on my shoulders, woman on top but only if she faces me, the spoon and that's about it. No doggy style, don't even think about it; no reverse cowgirl or even the woman-on-top with her knees raised variation; never any sex while standing up or sitting on a chair; no 69 and precious few oral sex; and she's never let me cum anywhere else than in her pussy. God I would have loved to cum on that ass of hers! But what could I do? Anal sex you ask? Do you really need to ask?

But I don't want to give you the wrong impression: despite all that our sex life was good. She was a good fuck and enjoyed sex as much as I did; we had sex almost every night or morning. As long as I didn't try to make her do things that she didn't like, she was a hot bomb in my bed. But I couldn't help imagining just how incredible she'd be if she were free of all those strange religious inhibitions. So despite the fact that I had fun sexually with Lisa, there was a deep frustration slowly building inside me. This frustration is, in part, what led me to eventually cheat on Lisa.

Anyway, my wrist and cock were becoming sore with too much masturbation. Fucking about once a day and masturbating once or twice more in front of the movies. Damn! I was getting really sore! And I was getting more and more impatient to see her gloriously nude in broad daylight! I already knew that her body was hot but now that I had seen in full-screen on my computer, I knew exactly what I was missing...

But as the weeks and burned CDs of her movies went by, nothing changed. Our one year anniversary night of sex was really pleasant, but involved nothing new. I really didn't understand why she didn't want to broaden her sexual horizons. Complete mystery. Sex was good, but not great. It was like delicious chocolate-chip cookies without milk, or a remote wilderness cabin without a fireplace. I've been with wild girls in the past, and even though the rest of the relationship wasn't as good as what I have with Lisa, I miss the uninhibited and spontaneous sex.

And then, right in the midst of those tormenting weeks, something happened that was forever going to change my life with Lisa. I didn't know at first, of course, but the arrival of Anja was going to add a full year to our relationship. In fact we nearly made it two our second year anniversary! But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Who was Anja? An exchange student from Germany who studied psychology just like Lisa. Why do Colleges spend money to bring undergrad students across the ocean is beyond me. Lisa talked to me about it a few weeks ago, but I was so focused on the camera business that I had forgotten about it. Anja would be spending three months with us and next semester Lisa would be going to Germany for three months. She'd have a room for herself here, a study Lisa rearranged into this small room.

So focused was I on seeing Lisa naked in daylight (believe me, I was!) that I barely realized that another 19 year old girl was going to be living with us for three months. And even so focused was I (are you beginning to believe me now?) that I didn't even think about filming her in the shower until I first saw her coming out of one with nothing but a towel around herself. Can you believe that?

But once again I'm getting ahead of myself. She first arrived here on October the 3rd with two huge bags full of clothes and school stuff. That's when the first bells began to ring in my head: she was easily 5'10" tall, had fully black hair that fell down in wavy locks all the way to the small of her back, had the greenest eyes I had ever seen, was really beautiful and even underneath her coat it was clear that she had a great body. Wow. 5'10", if not 5'11". Green eyes. Long black hair. Argh! This was going to be a lot more fun than I had thought!

During those first few days I had ample opportunity to see that body of hers. She was completely at ease with her body, with showing a lot more skin than is generally tolerated. I don't know if this was a cultural thing, but it sure was a wonderful thing. Great breasts! And I mean it! Big C cups, even firmer than Lisa's small breasts, thrusting out like starved animals. Bra on or bra off, under a tight sweater or nothing but a loose tank top, those breasts always looked the same: arrogant, proud, clearly delineated and capped with constantly firm or hard nipples. And her ass was not the tiniest bit less stunning. Generous hips that were incredibly feminine, long legs that seemed used to running or riding and an ass that screamed: "Pinch me!" High, pert, thrusting out like her breasts, it seemed firm enough to bounce quarters off it.

How is it possible that it took me more than a few seconds before wanting to capture her on film? I don't know. I don't understand it myself. But when she walked out of the bathroom with a small towel on a Tuesday morning, with Lisa gone to school, something clicked in my head (ok, ok, you don't have to congratulate me, but right then I was proud of having had this idea... Until I realize how self-evident it was.). Nevertheless, while I was still stunned and she was still standing there holding her towel closed, she smiled and asked me:

"Do you have any essential oils?"

"Uh..." Cough. (Yeah right, *cough*) "I think so... which one do you want?"

"Let me put something on and I'll see what you have for me ok?"

"Sure..."

What I had for her was a growing erection. I went to our room and pulled out the box with essential oils, almond oil, a few incense sticks and even a bottle of rose water. (I know, the perfect granola kit... Don't laugh.) But as soon as I had placed it on the bed I heard Anja coming back and I thought: "So fast?" When I turned around my jaw dropped: she was wearing nothing but tiny blue-lace panties and matching half-bra. She had loose strands of wet black hair all over her breasts, somehow enhancing their already significant bulge. She laughed at my reaction, didn't seem put off by it at all.

"By God you're gorgeous!"

"Well thank you Will..." she seemed a bit surprised by my direct comment, and a barely visible red sheen spread across her neck and upper chest.

"But... but please don't do that when Lisa's around." Damn this had been hard to say!

"Oh? You think she'd be jealous?" she seemed genuinely surprised by the thought.

"Who wouldn't?" She smiled coyly. Well, not precisely coyly: her smile was rather *playfully* coy. "I mean you're gorgeous, tall, has an incredible—"

I stopped there, before saying that she had an incredible body. Now it was my turn to me shy and red-faced: what have I gotten myself into? But she was still smiling and helped me out:

"Don't worry Will, I'll be careful when Lisa's around. But what about when we're alone? Do you want me to..."

"What? Oh no! That's not what—" But then she was laughing.

"Just kidding Will. You Americans are so prude and stuck-up!"

"I'm not an American!"

"Ok, Canadians then. Did you know that in most parts of Germany, the gyms' locker rooms and showers were mixed? That men and women, even kids, take their showers together in the nude?"

"I don't believe you!"

"Well, believe it! In fact the only reason why I kept the towel on earlier was that I was warned by some friends that Americans were prudish. Canadians too, it now seems."

"You mean that if we were in Germany and went to a gym to play a round of basketball together..."

"Yes, we'd take our shower together. And no, not the little stalls like women have here, but communal showers just like you guys have."

My erection, which had merely been a twitch when I saw her with the towel, began to grow again. It was safely under my jeans, but if it did grow al the way, she was sure to notice. And the damn girl kept talking about communal showers!

"In fact when I saw the little showers at the gym yesterday, I barely believed it! I was ready to think that nobody had redesigned the showers since the building was built over a century ago! Not only do you people separate men and women, but women are separated from each other! Wow! That's weird!"

"But if everybody can see everybody else naked, what happens to eroticism, seduction, teasing?"

Anja seemed surprised by the question and looked at me with an flat expression that spoke volumes. Some of the words in those volumes were:

"You serious?"

"Well, yeah. I mean; most of seduction is a progressive unveiling of more and more skin. Show this, tantalize with what you don't yet show and so on..."

"I can't believe this!" Anja exclaimed. "You mean to tell me that seduction, teasing and eroticism is nothing but a show of skin? That there's nothing more?"

"There are a few more things, but essentially yes."

"Well, I'm going to show you the difference right now."

When she got up and reached around for her bra snap, I swallowed awkwardly: I knew that Lisa was not going to be back any time soon, but nevertheless I'm not sure I was ready for something like — oh my God! for something as beautiful as her breasts!

As Anja's breasts poured out of her bra, my eyes opened wide with delight. One word: full. Big breasts and small alike can be full or flat, it has nothing to do with size. Small breasts can be flat if they're barely defined against the woman's chest or full if they stand out like firm oranges. Same thing with large breasts: flat if they look like they're hanging loosely for dear life on the rib cage or full if they look like they're bursting with milk. Anja didn't have especially large breasts: a large man's hand would fit perfectly on one of her mounds. Like mine for example.

The line that defined those amazing breasts nearly went three quarters of the way around! Her breasts seemed to jumping out at me even though she was not moving. Reasonably-sized aureoles, pale pink, capped the solid breasts. Big nipples, already hard apparently, jutted out and once again seemed ready to attack me! But before I could even begin to appreciate those breasts, pale wonders still lined with wet hair strands, Anja was bending down and stepping out of her panties.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,830 Followers