A Sibling Survival Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,430 Followers

Kaitlin slipped out of her brother's grip and fell onto her knees, still sobbing loud, her eyes colored red from her crying. "And here... Here on this island I've finally been able to be myself, to express myself to you as much as I could, hoping that you would take the hint..."

Ben kneeled down with her and pulled her close to him, holding her tight as she poured her heart out. "Ben you... You almost died in my arms and I... I just... I just want to go home! I want us to go home to Mom and Dad!"

Kaitlin stopped talking and succumbed in her brother's arms, crying out all her pent up emotions that she had collected over all these years. Ben slowly rocked her back and forth, holding her tight as he too had a thousand things running through his thoughts.

Had he really been that blind to not see that she was in love with him? And what about himself, if she would have known how he really felt about her would everything have been different? Maybe he had been just like her, afraid to tell the one woman he really loved how he felt about her.

The siblings sat together in an emotional embrace as they were surrounded by the ambiance of the jungle, they had a lot of explaining to do to each other. But here, here they had the time for that, all the time in the world.

*****

Kaitlin's eyes were still red and puffy, even after an hour of her and her brother having a deep conversation with each other, cuddled together next to the streaming water that had a calming effect on both of them.

She sat between his legs hearing his own confession to her, which occasionally brought her back to tears. Ben had told her how he too struggled with the fact that he had forbidden feelings for her, that he too had been afraid to approach her, that he thought that it was him that pushed her away from him, In the end it seemed that both siblings had developed feelings for each other at a very young age and simply did not know how to tell it to each other without feeling disgusting, scared of what would happen if they told the truth and drove the other person even further away.

"And... That's about it Kait... I'm sorry... Sorry for the things I said to you, sorry for being such an asshole..." Whispered Ben to his sister while he wiped away his own tears.

Kaitlin sniffled and laid her head gently against his shoulder. "It's okay Ben, you don't have to apologize, it's not like I've been the most caring person towards you these last few years too... I think we have to start with a clean slate... Okay?" She whispered back to him.

"Yeah... Yeah, a clean slate." He responded quietly.

"Hey Ben...? Cheer up, okay? I want to see that goofy smile of yours again." Said Kaitlin as she turned her head and used her hand to turn her brother's head to her.

Ben looked deep into her sparkling eyes and his smile returned. They kept staring at each other for a while, he taking in her angelic freckled face, so innocent and beautiful, and she, looking up to the once young boy that had turned into a hunk of a man.

Slowly their heads came closer and closer to each other, until finally their soft lips met. What followed was a long, passionate, love filled kiss that seemed to last forever. The siblings could both feel each other's hearts beating fast as they confirmed their love.

"Kaitlin I... I truly love you." Whispered Ben after their long kiss broke.

His sister blushed and whispered back to him. "And I... Benjamin Collins... I truly love you too."

A few minutes later they decided to explore the jungle a bit further. Holding hands, they walked along the water stream, enjoying each other's presence. As long they followed the water they wouldn't have any trouble finding their way back to their shack.

"How are we going to tell Mom and Dad about... You know, us?" Asked Kaitlin after a while.

"Uh, by opening our mouths." Responded Ben jokingly.

Kaitlin let out a giggle and punched his shoulder softly with her other free hand. "Jackass... I'm serious here you know?"

Ben let out a soft sigh before speaking. "I think... I think they would understand if we told them Kait... I donno, but Mom and Dad were always open about... Well, pretty much everything to be honest."

Kaitlin nodded in agreement. "Yeah... I think so too... I guess I've been too hard on them before, if someone would understand us than it definitely would be Mom and Dad."

"Hey, do you remember when you slammed Dad's racing bike against the front porch, right through Mom's flower field?" Asked Kaitlin with a sly grin on her face.

"Ugh... Don't remind me, I mean, how could I have known that he had two handles for shifting gears and another two for breaking, I just happened to pull on the wrong ones!" Said Ben embarrassed.

"H-hey! What has that to do with any of what we talked about anyway, are you making fun of your poor little brother again?" He said as he gave his sister a poke in her side.

Kaitlin yelped and let out a giggle again. "Noooo, I wouldn't dare baby brother!" She smiled.

"I meant what happened after you crashed, both Mom and Dad came out panicked and the first thing they did was rushing to you, picking you up, comforting you. You were priority number one, Dad didn't care about what happened to his bike and Mom didn't give two craps about her plowed flower field... What I mean to say is that... That we always have been their priority, no matter what happened. So, just like you said, if someone will understand our... Relationship, then it probably will be Mom and Dad." She explained.

Ben nodded. "I guess so too Sis, but first we have to cross another hurdle, a big hurdle, getting the hell off this island." He said.

"I know... And I also know that we will succeed Ben... I can feel it, because we are together now... Truly together." Responded Kaitlin.

Ben felt his sister grasping is hand tighter as she said her words. "Yeah... We will Sis. We will." He said.

After another twenty minutes or so of walking along the stream Kaitlin suddenly stopped and stood still.

"Kait what are..." Asked Ben before he shut himself up, his sister was listening again. He saw her concentrating hard. "You heard something?" He asked again.

Kaitlin nodded. "Yes... Yes! Follow me little brother, right through here!" She said as she started walking, pulling her brother with her.

After a short, minute walk through some more jungly area they came at a standstill as they both overlooked what they had found with glistering eyes.

"Holy... This is..." Said Ben.

"Beautiful!" Said Kaitlin, finishing her brother's sentence.

They had stumbled upon a fairly large pond, the water was clean as can be, easily able to see the bottom of it. In the back was a small waterfall that came crashing down from the rocky outcrops at the back of the pond.

Kaitlin then shrieked and giggled loud as Ben picked her up and spun her around with a big smile on his face. "Kaitlin you super hearing wonder woman!" He said before putting her back on the ground.

"Last one in is a loser!" He said childishly as he kicked off his shoes and shorts before sprinting towards the very inviting pond.

Kaitlin smiled with a seductive grin as she watched her brother run towards the pond. When he was out of sight she pulled the strings of her bikini top and bottom open, letting the two pieces of fabric fall unto the ground before she chased and dived after him.

"Fuck! This feels so goddamn good!" Shouted Ben out of excitement as he came out of the water after diving into it. The pond wasn't that deep so both of them could easily stand in it.

He looked back to where he and his sister were before, only to spot a shade coming towards him from under the clean water.

Ben smiled to himself, getting ready to pull her up out of the water and swing her around again. He remembered that his sister loved it when he did that at the pool.

He timed his attack and struck when she was at the right angle. With a big splash he pulled her from the water.

"No sneaky surprise attack from below this time Sis, the water is way to clear and I could easily... see... y-you..." He said excited before his voice started to stutter.

"Guess you caught me, little brother..." Said Kaitlin with her foxy voice, loving the look in his eyes when he realized that she was fully naked.

After half a spin he carefully placed her down right in front of him. "I... I did not expect this... Uh... Sneaky surprise from you Sis." He stammered.

Kaitlin only smiled as she shook the water out of her red hair, which was now hanging wetly over her shoulder.

Ben gulped as he ogled his older sister's wet, fit and tanned body. He noticed that she had developed some light tan lines from her bikini, something he had not noticed before, but it made her look even more sexier.

She truly looked like a water goddess as she stood before him, carefully wringing the water out of her hair. Her massive breasts jiggled a bit as she tended her hair, her wet hourglass figure burning a mental image in his brain. She spun around a bit, first giving him a good look at her at her tits and pussy before showing off her bubble-butt.

Kaitlin let a giggle as she observed her shy brother. "Cat got your tongue... Little brother?" She said flirty before her eyes noticed the bulge in his boxers.

"W-wow Sis... Uh... I did... I did not expect this..." Stammered Ban again.

"I guess you didn't, but seeing how 'you' react to me, I don't think you have any problem with it... BIG brother." She purred to him.

Ben noticed her eyes gazing down and quickly did the same. "Oh! Oh... Uh... Sorry Sis, I didn't mean to..." He apologized to her as he too had laid eyes on his massive erection.

"Sorry? Sorry for what?" She purred again as she came closer until she stood right in front of him.

She looked into her brother's eyes and giggled again before whispering to him. "We started with a clean slate a few hours ago little brother, weren't we supposed to be... Lovers by now?"

She then slowly grabbed his now rock-hard cock through his boxers with her hand.

Ben let out a moan as he felt his sister's tender hand wrapping around his girth, only the fabric stopping from a direct touch. "I...I think so Sis." He answered nervously.

Kaitlin giggled again before licking her lips. "Then come with me... Loverboy, big Sis is going to show you what us, being lovers, is all about." She said with a seductive voice.

Without letting go of his cock she walked past Ben towards a small rock to the side of the pond. She then gave a playful little pull so Ben would wobble with her, who was still surprised by the sudden situation.

As they came close to the rock she let go of his cock. "Sit down over there little brother, and remove those pesky boxers will you? We won't be needing those." Said Kaitlin as she placed her hands on her hips, giving a very seductive pose.

Ben felt his arousal growing by the second. He happily obliged to her words and did as she had told him to do. With one swift movement he removed his boxers and threw them to the side. His cock throbbed up and down, standing full mast and already leaking a bit of precum.

"Oh my... Is that all for me?" Purred Kaitlin to him, feeling her own juices starting to flow out of her tingling pussy along her thighs.

Ben smiled at her, not nervous anymore. "It is my dear sister, and only for you.

Kaitlin giggled as she walked over to her brother, crouched to her knees so her head was at the same height as his fuck-stick, her bubble-butt just sticking out above the clean water.

She stared at her brother's big cock for a bit, first time seeing it up close. She licked her lips again before looking up to Ben. "May I?" She asked with a sexy tone.

Ben smiled at her again. "You may Sis... Whenever you want." He then laid back a bit, steadying himself for the upcoming experience, his older sister was going to give him his first blowjob.

Kaitlin nodded, placed her hands on her brother's legs for extra grip and lunged forward. She stuck out her tongue and gave one lick from his balls all the way to the tip of his cock.

"Oh god!" Moaned Ben as he felt his sister's tongue licking his shaft.

Kaitlin poked his cockhead with her tongue a couple of times to tease him before she clamped her mouth over it and started to suck gently. Her mouth was coated right away by her brother's tasty precum. She swirled her tongue all over his tip, poking into his slit with her tongue a couple of times as her lips held his cock in place.

Her eyes kept focus on her brother all the time, not letting him out of her sight. She bobbed her head down a bit further, his cockhead now poking against the roof of her mouth.

Suddenly she felt his cock starting to expand and throb, before she knew it she could feel her brother's thick cum blasting into her mouth, she clamped her lips tighter around his cock and started to swallow every load he blasted into her.

The new pleasure Ben felt was too much for him right away, plus the erotic sight of his sister looking up to him as she sucked his cock wasn't making things any easier. He let out a powerful moan as he started to climax straight into Kaitlin's mouth.

Kaitlin greedily swallowed all the spunk her brother served her, after the final blast she let go of his still rock-hard cock with a loud plop. She then licked the remaining sperm off her lips with a smile. "Mhmmm... Deliciously tasty little brother." She purred.

"S-shit... Sis I'm sorry but it... It felt so good!" Apologized Ben to her.

Kaitlin started to giggle again. "Sweetie, you don't have to apologize. Plus, I don't think Mr. Big over here has planned to calm down right away." She said with a loving tone, amazed at the sight of her little brother's still hard penis.

They kept gazing into each other's eyes for a bit before Ben gave her a nod.

Kaitlin nodded back. "This time I'm going to suck you dry." She purred before plunging her mouth back onto her brother's cock, now taking him in half-length straight away.

"Oh fuck! Kait!" Moaned Ben loud as his still sensitive cock was being sucked again by his hungry sister.

She started to bob up and down, her saliva drooling out the tight gap where they were connected, coating his shaft. She expertly swirled her tongue around it with every bob she made while going down on him in different angles.

Again her bright eyes never left those of her brother, she could see that he tried his best to help himself from cumming again which aroused her even further.

Ben himself felt like he was in heaven, and his sister was the first angel at the gates to greet him. The squishy sucking sounds of her mouth was music to his ears as she kept on bobbing up and down. He noticed that her juicy bubble-butt smacked onto the water with every movement, making the water ripple and splash. The moans coming from his sister vibrated his cock, adding more pleasure to the mix.

Kaitlin then braced for impact as she suddenly swallowed the entirety of her brother's cock, her nose coming into contact with the small patch of pubic hair he had. She had given her brother his first blowjob and now also the pleasure of being deep throated.

"Holy... Fuck! Kaitlin!" Moaned Ben again, feeling her taking him to the max, her tongue slithering around the length of his shaft. He knew that if she kept it up like this then he would be cumming again pretty soon.

His sister slowly, bobbed her head up all the way to the tip before going fully down again, she did it as slow as possible, knowing that if she would do it rapidly he would be cumming in no time.

Her movements went on like this for a few minutes, shifting back and forth between deep throating and doing bobs up and down only reaching half. She was surprised and amazed at the same time that her brother could hold it off so long before he would cum considering that it was his first, well, technically his second blowjob.

But all good things had to come to an end eventually. She could feel from the way his cock reacted and to the moans he produced that he was close again. This time she wanted to feel his hot seed all over her skin again.

She let go of his cock with another loud plop and quickly wrapped both her soft hands around his throbbing shaft and started to jerk him off.

"Ooooh Kait! I love you!" Moaned Ben out of pleasure as his sister had a horny grin on her face.

She thrusted her impressive bust forward and started to aim his throbbing cock, she wanted the first shots to coat her tits and the remaining ones to splatter across her face.

"Ooooh little brother! Are you going to cover your own, sexy, older sister with your delicious spunk? Can you do that for me baby?" She moaned to him, feeling her erect nipples stinging out of pleasure.

"Yes! Yes Sis! Oh shit! It's... It's coming!" He moaned back at her.

Kaitlin let out a high pitched yelp out of excitement. "Then do it baby brother! Coat this horny sister of yours with your delicious, thick seed."

After one final stroke she let go of his cock, quickly cupped her tits together and pushed them forward. Just in time as Ben started to erupt rope after rope of his cum. His cock throbbed wild as he shot his jizz all over his sister's large breasts.

"Yesssss Ben! Splatter that warm scalding seed all over big Sis!" Yelled Kaitlin hard, enjoying being bathed in her brother's semen.

She then leaned forward a bit further so the final ropes of semen splattered against her face.

"Oooh fuck Sis! This was the best... Thing... Ever!" Said Ben proud, catching his breath as he came down from his explosive climax, his body shuddering every now and then.

He watched as Kaitlin scooped up his seed from her breasts and brought it to her mouth, licking a few fingers before she returned them to her breasts and rubbed the white, warm cream all over her globes and nipples.

She bit her lip in excitement as her body started to buck and shudder too, she then placed two cum coated fingers right on top of her nipples and pressed hard against the erect nubs.

"Ughhh! Ben!!" She shouted loud before her own orgasm triggered.

Ben quickly got off the rock and held his sister close to him, preventing her from falling over as her body bucked wild because of her climax. She wrapped her trembling arms around his strong torso and looked up to him with tears of pleasure in her eyes as her orgasm was still going.

Ben wiped away her tears after she had calmed down, they both looked at each other again and started to laugh. Kaitlin then threw her arms around her brother's neck and pulled herself up for a sweet, loving kiss.

"I love you little brother." She said with sparkling eyes after their kiss ended.

"And I... I love... YOU!" Responded Ben with a big smile before throwing his sister into the deeper part of the pond.

She yelped with joy before landing in the water, she then quickly swam like a fish towards her brother, slipped past him and emerged from the water. She jumped on his back and threw her arms around his neck once more.

"Dance for me, you lump of meat!" She giggled as Ben tried to shake her off.

The siblings, apart from being stuck on an island, were now fully enjoying themselves and each other's presence. Bridges had been burned and the two of them finally confessed how they really felt about each other, the love they already had started to blossom into something more. Would this have satisfied their mysterious onlooker(s)? Or were they still waiting for something... More?

*****

The sun was above the trees as Kaitlin and Ben returned to their shack, smiling and holding hands. The orange glow would shine across the island a little bit longer before darkness would prevail once more.

"Really? I can't believe you said no to Jenny Hopkins! She was like what? One of the hottest cheerleaders at your school?" Asked Kaitlin as they scuffled back.

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,430 Followers