A Simple Case of Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scot I've never seen it this big! This party must be really getting you excited" she laughed as she began to gently stoke it.

Xander's virile young cock rose straight out of the youth's cock-fur, swollen to bursting with adolescent fuck-lust. His cock-knob was puffy and flared, and hot, milky pre-cum already gleamed at his prick-tip.

"Oh, God! What a big, fucking prick!" Debra groaned.

She wrapped her hand around his massive cock and started jerking it very hard, making Xander wince with pleasure and pain as she yanked her fist up and down his rigid dick.

"Is this how you like it, Scot? Is this how you want your wife to stroke your cock? You do want to fuck me, don't you?"

"Yeah!" Xander said, grinning. His voice was muffled by the mask and was simple indistinguishable.

Her words faded as Debra dropped her head, impulsively plunging her supposed husband's gigantic cock between her lips. She nearly choked on it, taking his throbbing prick as far down her throat as she could, until her mouth was stretched to bursting around the blue-veined stiffness of his aching prick.

The horny wife started sucking off the 18-year-old, puckering and bellowing her cheeks to create delicious suctioning pressure around his cock-meat. Xander sighed and relaxed on top of the toilet seat, contentedly watching his friend's mom giving him head. He dropped his hands, curling his fingers in her long, blonde hair, silently encouraging her to suck his prick as hard as she liked.

Debra immersed herself in the blowjob, thinking of nothing but Xander's hard young cock pulsing in her buttery mouth, oozing jism onto her tongue. His pre-cum was delicious, every bit as rich and salty-tasting as she'd expected it to be. Her face reddened brightly with the intensity of her cock-sucking as she swiftly began to bob her head on his hairy crotch, fucking her mouth with his eager young prick.

"Unggghhh, fuck!" Xander moaned, a load of jism building rapidly in his swollen teenage balls. He clutched his friend's mom's head tightly as he ground his hips, helping her fuck his huge prick in and out of her mouth.

"Uuuuuhhhh, yeahhhh, you love sucking my cock, don't you? You love the way it tastes, don't you, Deb? Harder now! Unggghh! Suck harder, if you want to make me cum in your mouth!" Xander ordered.

Debra sucked the boy's rock-hard cock as hard as she could, repeatedly caving in her cheeks around the blood-congested hardness of his large-sized young prick. Xander's cock swelled even stiffer, pulsing rhythmically on the roof of her mouth, telling her that he would soon be filling her throat with a salty load of his hot, adolescent sperm.

Her hand tightened around his thick, throbbing shaft and began to jack him off, her fist complimenting the tight, sucking rhythm of her mouth. Soon, Debra's long, slender fingers were moving in a blur, as she shamelessly pumped Xander's cock up to her cock-sucking lips. Her tongue constantly licked his spongy cock-knob, eager to lap up every delicious drop of the boy's oozing spunk.

"I'm getting close!" Xander moaned. He gripped her head very hard, his hips lurching off the edge of the bed. He moaned and panted as his jism churned in his packed balls.

"Jack on it faster, Deb! Ahhh, shit, I'm really gonna shoot it now! Oh, Fuck! You're really gonna get a bellyful of cum!" Xander shouted.

Debra whipped her hand wildly up and down his swollen prick, tirelessly jacking his cock up to her sucking lips. Her blowjob was very loud and sloppy-sounding. The naked wife continued to feverishly bob her face on his crotch, fucking her mouth over his prick as her fist squeezed the root of his cock.

"I'm cumming, Deb! Swallow it! Swallow my fucking load! Ahhh, shit! Fuck! Here it cums!" He screamed.

Xander pulled her hair and jerked his hips off the toilet seat, choking his friend's cock-sucking mom with the bulging thickness of his cock as he stuffed it even farther down her gullet. The long-awaited explosion of cock-cream erupted suddenly from the boy's dilated piss-slit, squirting down the horny wife's throat in a veritable torrent of spunk.

His cum was quite different than what she was used to, the best-tasting load Debra had ever sucked out of a man's balls in her life. Debra fought back her gag reflex and clung to her supposed husband's squirting cock, continuing to suck and jack on the twitching, jerking pole of flesh as hard as she could.

Spurt after spurt of hot, sticky jism welled up from Xander's balls, filling the inside of the pretty wife's mouth and splashing across her licking tongue. Gratefully, Debra nursed down all his cream, sucking on his huge, glistening prick until she'd lapped the last drop of sperm from its swollen tip.

"Oh, shit!" Xander moaned happily. He grinned down at Debra wickedly, under his mask, as she finally let his still-hard cock slide out of her mouth.

"Shut up!" Debra replied curtly.

She rose to her feet, breathing very hard, staring intently at her husband's magnificent prick. She felt furious with Scot for the leering, cock-sure way he was behaving around her, yet she knew that she could not stop now until he made her cum. Her pussy had never felt so wet and hot. Her pouting cunt-lips were swollen painfully, pulsing lightly as if to grip around an imaginary prick.

"I was just telling you..." Xander began.

"I said, shut up!" Debra smiled at Xander in a strange, almost lust-maddened way. She rose to her feet, her long legs flashing and her enormous tits jiggling free as she leveled with him.

Debra climbed on top of him, wiggling her ass against his still hard cock, spreading her long legs very wide. Xander gazed wide-eyed at the spectacular voluptuous mother and wife. Debra whimpered as her horny supposed husband slid his hands up her waist, filling his fingers with softness of her enormous tits. Lewdly, Xander squeezed and massaged her gentle tits, rubbing his palms across her rubbery distended nipples.

"Ungghh! Oh, Scot, that feels so good! Suck them, baby!" Debra pleaded.

Xander opened his mouth wide and lowered his head, wrapping his lips eagerly around one wide, crimson nipple, through the mask. He sucked her goose-bumped tit-cap very hard. Xander cradled her huge breast in both hands as he sucked it, coating Debra's firm creamy tit-flesh with a slick sheen of saliva.

"Ungghhh! Oh, Scot! Suck the other one, honey!"

Xander switched boobs, the wife's other enormous tit even harder than he'd sucked the first. Debra spread her thighs even wider, shuddering and moaning as she started to buck her ass excitedly against his lap.

"God! Scot! Oh, Scot, I want you to lick my pussy now!" She moaned.

"Please, darling! My cunt is so wet! I need you to suck my cunt and make me cum!" Debra pleaded.

Xander was only too eager to oblige. He slid between the wife's legs, planting wet, horny kisses on her flat belly along the way. Eagerly, his friend's mom let her thighs fall lewdly apart, only to have her tiny lacy panties torn from her. He quickly placed her thong in the same pocket as the one he took earlier.

"There it is, Scot! You've never had a hot pussy like this before, have you?" She completely allowed access to her fuck-slit for her husband's lips and tongue.

Xander shook his head and gazed excitedly at the wife's cunt. He could smell Debra's wet pussy, and the tantalizing aroma of hot, horny cunt made the boy's erect prick throb even more powerfully. He lowered his head between her legs and sniffed her pussy. The wife's crotch smelled like pure sex to Xander, and with a moan of lust, he lowered his face even further into her aromatic crotch.

Sticking out his tongue through the mask, Xander ran the tip of his tongue experimentally up the slippery pink slit of the wife's gaping pussy.

"Ungghh! Oh, Scot!" Debra slid her hand down, delicately peeling open her pussy-folds with her fingers to expose her glistening pink pussy, and the hard, swollen bud of her aching clit.

Gently, Xander pushed Debra's fingers out of the way and replaced them with his own, holding her cunt-lips wide open. Avidly, he began sliding and sluicing his tongue up and down her saturated cunt-slit, lapping up the tasty cunt-juice that flowed from the depths of Debra's hot, throbbing fuck-hole.

"Ungggghh! Lick my clit, Scot!" Debra groaned impatiently. "Please, darling, lick my clit!"

Tentatively, Xander brushed his tongue across the wife's erect clit-bud at the top of her cunt. Debra immediately started humping the teenager's face very hard, her big tits bouncing and slapping together as she humped her pussy against Xander's face.

"That's right, Scot! Ungghhh! Lick harder! ... Oh fuck! Put your lips on it! Suck it, Scot! Suck your wife's clit!"

But Xander just kept on licking her clit, teasingly probing it with his tongue. Debra's beautiful face was a mask of sexual ecstasy, as she deliriously twisted her head from side to side on the bed. The lust was mounting almost painfully in her tortured pussy, and Xander wouldn't do as she asked, she wanted him to just get her just get her off and make her cum.

In desperation, Debra dug her fingers into the nape of her supposed husband's neck, trying to pull his mouth harder onto her clit.

"I said, suck it, Scot! Please, oh, please... Suck my fucking clit!"

Finally, Xander wrapped his lips around Debra's itchy, little clit. He sucked it gently, but forcefully, as if he'd been eating pussy for years. His tongue brushed back and forth on the very tip of her clit, sending spasming waves of ecstasy pounding through the wife's naked body.

"Put your fingers in my cunt, baby!" Debra cried, on the verge of cumming.

Xander straightened two fingers and slipped them up Debra's gushing wet cunt. Sucking steadily on her clit, he began jacking off her pussy, grinding his knuckles on the swollen outer folds of her trimmed cuntslit. Debra arched her ass completely off the toiled seat as a mighty orgasm pounded suddenly and violently through her trembling loins.

"Fuck! I'm cumming, Scot!" she moaned. "Suck your wife! Oh, fuck! Oh, shit! I'm cuuummingggg!" Debra screamed at the top of her lungs.

It was one of the most intensely satisfying climaxes Debra had ever had. Her husband had been a truly gifted pussy-licker, but somehow he made Debra's orgasm even more satisfying this time.

Desperately, she clutched her husband's head with both hands, her ass pumping and humping frantically off the seat, fucking her pussy against his mouth again and again. And Xander eagerly kept sucking her clit with his lips and fucking her cunt with his fingers, not stopping until the last convulsive spasms had coursed through Debra's cunt.

"Oh, Scot!" Debra cradled his head lovingly; exceedingly grateful for the intense pleasure her husband had given her.

"I swear, you're a natural, darling! That was just so good!" She complimented him.

Xander rose to his knees between her thighs, licking the last traces of her pussy-juice from his mouth. Debra gasped as she saw, once again, the incredible size and stiffness of her supposed husband's cock. His prick was harder than it had been before he'd cum in her mouth, as if a fresh load of creamy sperm would start spewing out of his prick at any moment.

Debra felt her cunt throbbing again, imagining her husband's large-sized fuck-tool pistoning back and forth inside her suddenly-insatiable cunt.

"I need to take care of something, don't go anywhere, Deb." Xander asked her, trying his best to emulate Mr. Ranshell's voice under his mask.

Debra needed a moment to recompose herself anyway and wasn't planning to go anywhere, but she did find it odd how her husband straightened his clothes, unlocked the door and rushed his way out. Tyler was waiting outside; he was sweaty and seemed out of breath.

"What happened, man?" Xander asked him.

"I almost got busted! That Ranshell guy almost caught up with me! Had to ditch the car and run my way back here! That better be worth the trouble, dude!" Tyler threatened him.

"Don't worry man, I kept my promise! Just do what you have to do and meet me at the rendezvous point afterwards, ok?" Xander assured him.

"Alright, we don't have much time." Tyler finally said.

Xander left to the party, but not without giving Tyler the mask first. Xander signaled to Tyler at the kitchen's door that the cost was clear and he opened the bathroom door, closing and locking it behind him, as he entered.

"So, you couldn't resist, could you, Scot? I bet you'd like to fuck me now, too, wouldn't you? Is that what you'd like? You know I have an awfully tight, hot, little pussy. You'd like to put your big cock in it and fuck the shit out of me, wouldn't you, Scot?" Debra teased him.

Tyler just grinned and started stripping off his clothes, leaving his shirt and mask on. Debra crawled onto the bathroom floor, trembling harder than ever with her passion. She wiggled her heart shaped, pert ass into a good humping position, spread her slender thighs as wide as she could, securing her skirt around her waist and letting the horny teenager see all of her tight, wet, pouty-lipped cunt.

"All right, Scot! You can push it in now! Go ahead, baby, shove that big fucker right up your wife's belly! Fuck my cunt, Scot, fuck your wife's horny cunt!"

Tyler leaned over her, from behind, supporting his shoulders on outstretched arms. Lustfully, he gazed down at the wife's shaven fuck-hole. He knew Xander had a large cock, but it was no match for his fat ten incher. He alined his massive cock and watched intently as his bloated cock-head disappeared into her gooey pink cunt-slit.

Then, instinctively, Tyler started humping, awkwardly at first, then more steadily, eagerly sliding his ten-inch, thick prick into the welcoming tightness of his friend's mother's hot, wet cunt.

"Oh Scot! Uuuungghh! It's so big! You've got such a nice big prick, baby! I can't believe it!"

Tyler's massive fuck-rod stretched his friend's mother's tight cunt as it bored its way in, spreading the pouting lips of her pussy to the bursting point around the meaty thickness of his cock. Debra started humping when the boy had a third of his prick embedded in her pussy, excitedly bucking and grinding her blushing ass-cheeks in an attempt to get more of his immense prick into her neglected fuck-hole.

"Oh, God, baby! Oh slow, that's it! Oh yeah! You're doing good, Scot! Oh, fuck, your cock feels so good inside me! Ohhhh shit! Just go ahead and ram it right up my pussy, Scot! Fuck me hard! Split me open with your big, fat cock!"

Tyler wiggled his hips as he thrust his prick into Debra's widely-stretched cunt, making his cock slide easily into the gooey, warm tightness of her juicy fuck-hole. Finally, with his friend's mother humping like a bitch in heat beneath him, the young stud seemed to catch on to the rhythms of fucking.

Tyler started thrusting steadily, fucking his rock-hard prick deeper and deeper into his friend's mother's pussy with every stroke. Debra grimaced with pleasure as the boy started to give her the fucking she had always craved from her husband. Her glove-tight pussy began contracting wetly and rhythmically around Tyler's young cock.

"Ram it all the way in, baby!" Debra gasped, and spread her legs further, as far as she could. "Fuck my pussy deep, Scot! Ram that big fat prick all the way in!"

Tyler pounded hard into his friend's mom's hot, buttery cunt, sinking the remaining few inches of his formidable young prick to the hilt in her creaming pussy. His elbows bent, letting his weight down on top of her, crushing her enormous, stiff-nippled tits under her chest. For several ecstatic seconds, Tyler lay motionless, just savoring the juicy, sucking pressure of his friend's mother's pussy around his cock.

"Don't stop, Scot! " Debra pleaded. "Work your ass, honey, back and forth, move you cock in and out! Please??!! Oooooh, Scot, fuck me! Please!!!"

Tyler pulled his cock slowly out of his friend's mother's clinging pussy, withdrawing until only his helmet-shaped cockhead parted the tightly-stretched lips of her cunt. Then, shuddering with pleasure, he slammed back inside her again, sinking his cock even farther up her hot, slippery cunthole.

Tyler's giant cock seemed to reach all the way to Debra's womb. Debra's tits bounced heavily as she humped her ass in a frenzy of lust, panting and gasping as she pumped her throbbing pussy against the base of his prick.

"Fuck your wife! Fuck your wife!" she begged, the words an obscene chant. "Harder, Scot! Unggghhhh! Fuck me deep with your big, hard cock!"

Tyler gradually quickened his pace, sliding his blood-gorged prick-shaft in and out of the wife's incredibly tight pussy. Debra never had had anything this long and thick stuffed up her twat and Tyler was reaping the benefits. The wet, swollen lips of her pussy clung to his cockshaft, clasping and squeezing his horny young prick in an incredible grip, every time he slammed it into her cunt.

With a big load of jizz churning in his balls, Tyler fucked his friend's horny, insatiable mother faster and faster, making the toilet seat squeak with the fury of their wild fucking.

"Harder!" Debra bucked her tightly-clenched ass, frantically fucking the hung teenager as fast and as hard as she could.

"Unnngghhh! Your prick is enormous, Scot! Oooohh, I had no idea! Unh... unh, it feels so good in my pussy! Harder! Fuck my cunt as hard as you can, baby!"

Tyler fucked his friend's horny mother as hard as he could, panting into her sweaty face as he drilled his enormous cock wildly in and out of her juice-filled pussy. Debra humped up to meet his strokes, her cunt getting wetter and hotter, her pussy-slit contracting repeatedly around the satisfying stiffness of his fucking prick.

The wife and her unknown teenage lover fucked in rhythmic unison, oblivious to everything except the torrid energy of their coupling. Tyler's pistoning cock relentlessly pounded into the gushing depths of her pussy.

Finally, Debra felt her pussy starting to spasm and contract uncontrollably, and she knew she was about to cum all over her husband's rampaging cock.

"Fuck your wife! Fuck your wife! Unnggghhh! Oh, shit, Scot, oh, fuck shit! I'm cumming now! Fuck me, fuck me hard! I'm cumming all over your monster cock!"

Debra's pussy spasmed violently, nearly making her faint with the convulsive intensity of her orgasm. Her fuck juices spewed out of her cumming cunt, making her smooth pussy-slit suck audibly around Tyler's cock. Tyler gasped and sank against his friend's mother's ass, burying his young prick to the balls in her cum-throbbing twat.

Debra felt her husband's second load of jism for the night fill her cunt, bathing the well-fucked inner walls of her pussy with a soothing tide of warm, creamy cum. Tyler's virile young cock seemed to swell even more, stretching his friend's mother's ravaged fuckhole beyond limits. He heard her whimper with pleasure as his cock throbbed hard and deep inside her belly, gushing hot sperm all the way up to her womb.

A wanton feeling of utter contentment flowed through Debra's loins as her husband vented his load into her pussy. Smiling up at him, she flexed her cunt-muscles, helping Tyler shoot all of his jism deep inside her cunt. Absolutely exhausted, Tyler collapsed beside his friend's mother, hugging her from behind, while she silently thanked her strong handsome husband for the wonderful fuck he had given her.

It didn't last, though, as he quickly got dressed and returned to the party. Debra did not understand why her husband was acting so strange. She cleaned herself a bit and made her way back to the party as well.

***

"Wait, guys, I looked all over for you. Where have you been?" Tim asked the duo, as they left the party.

"We managed to score with an older hot chick." Tyler replied.