A Simple Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pojeeto
Pojeeto
81 Followers

"We both met in her room and I started by telling her to lift her skirt. When I say that she has a beautiful pussy, I mean it. It was like a peach with just a small tuft of hair above her slit. And it looked so clean that you could eat off it. I don't consider myself a lesbian, but I'm certainly liked what I saw.

"We continued by naming the parts and then I lifted my skirt and told her to follow what I was doing. We both took our three fingers and rubbed them on our mounds for a couple of minutes to warm up, then I told her to find her clit by moving the folds and pressing on the tender spot in the middle. She told me that that was the problem. She could never find it, and hence she could never finish without help. I told her that I would guide her through it and she started to search. She was so rough on her folds that I wasn't surprised she couldn't find it. I put my hand up in a stop motion and knelt down in front of her. I licked my index finger and gently started probing her. I made sure to push a little harder on the spot where I thought it was in order to coax it out. Then, all of a sudden, it came out. She looked down in amazement and thanked me. We kept on talking about different ways to get off, but her pussy was so nice, I had to keep on rubbing her. When I mentioned doing it myself on the washer, she exploded like she never had before. She clamped her thighs around my hand and moaned, 'mommie, mommie.' We both kissed and I left her to her new toy."

Mom could tell that I was just on the cusp of orgasm so she tightened and quickened her pace. "Do you like that? Do you like mommie's stories? Do you wanna hear about how I fingered your sister for the first time? Mommie loves your cock. Mommie loves to make you cum."

And cum I did. This time she was more prepared and she caught it all on her face and hair. She even moaned as if she had just had an orgasm herself. It then occurred to me that she might want a little help too, but before I could mention it she left the room with a "goodnight sweetie."

The next week went by as the last had. Not much talk about it, but then when Sunday rolled around I could tell that she was getting ready. She came out at breakfast wearing a very tight tube top and short shorts. Her ass looked so spankable and her tits looked like they were about to rip through and attack me. I was wishing that they would.

During breakfast, I kept glancing at them and she started to notice.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Not really mom. Not anything wrong."

"You are a little distracted it seems." She looked down at her bust and smirked.

"Well, mom, you agreed that it was ok to look right?"

"Yes I did. But it would be more polite to ask me, don't you think?"

"OK, mom, is it OK if I look at your breasts?" I asked in a sarcastic tone underestimating her little game.

She placed her hands over her mammaries and rubbed them. "Oh, you mean, my boobs?"

"Yes, mom, your boobs."

"You're telling me you like looking at mommie's tits?"

"Yes mom. I do."

"Ok, then, it's ok if you do. However, I want you to do something for me."

"Sure mom, what is it?"

"I want you to come over and stand by me." I got up and stood next to her chair at the breakfast table. "Ok, now I want you to take off my top."

I had to dig my hands very deep under her mounds in order to get to the bottom of the tube top. The fabric was smooth, some sort of spandex, and I pulled it away letting her voluptuous tit meat bounce back down and point right at my raging hard on.

"You like mommie's fun bags?" I nodded my firm consent. "Ok, now go and finish breakfast if you can." I didn't get much food down. I was too busy feasting my eyes on her large milky white globes. They would jiggle with all her little movements and she even spilled a little milk on them. Probably not an accident, but I didn't mind. She made ample motions cleaning them off.

"Ok, show's over. I have to get my day started so that we can watch our movie tonight."

I arrived home from the movie store just before it was time to begin our night. I went into the living room and got the video ready. While I was placing the cassette in the VCR, I realized that there was no sign of my mother and it was time to start. I began to worry just a little that my mother had gotten second thoughts about what we were doing. Or perhaps she had gotten mad that I had never returned any of her favors. It's not that I didn't want to, it's just that she always seemed to disappear after she took care of me.

After almost ten minutes of worrying and coming up with possible scenarios, mom came into the room wearing a tube top and a skirt made from thin light flowing material.

"You had me worried. You've never been late before."

"Oh, it's ok, just had to finish something up. Shall we start the movie?"

"Ok, it's all ready to go."

We assumed our new cuddle position with mom snuggled close to me massaging my swollen member. She smelled so fresh tonight, as if she had just showered. She smelled clean and slightly floral. It really added to the erotic air of what was already going on.

I had thought all day about a way to approach her about letting me massage her tits while we did our routine, but I couldn't think of anything that wasn't either desperate or too blunt. I wasn't sure if she felt ok with me touching them yet, and I didn't want to push it too hard.

"Mom, I have a favor to ask you." I said, slightly mocking her tone from those weeks ago. "This is something that a son should not ask a mother to do..." My mother smiled coyly at me anticipating what next step I was going to add to our little game.

"Yes, John John, what is it?" She hadn't called me that since I was a very little boy.

"Well, I was wondering if..."

Then as luck would have it, the doorbell rang. We both looked at each other as if we were two kids having to stop our street hockey in order to let a car go by.

"I guess you're going to have to hold that thought." My mother stood up and straightened her top. "And you had better hide in your room, till that goes away in case they need to come in."

I ducked back into my room till I heard the sound of my sister laughing at the front door. Once I had calmed down I went out and gave her the usual hug.

My mother looked at me with a read between the lines look and said, "Lisa is here for spring break, and she is going to be staying till next Monday. Isn't that wonderful?"

"Yeah, someone else to do my laundry." I joked dryly. If Lisa got it, she didn't show any sign of it. Mother did hit me on my arm later for it though.

"Jeeze, mom, you trying to poke somebody's eye out with one of those, what's with the tube top?" Lisa raised an eyebrow

"I just felt like being comfortable tonight. Besides, it's just me and Johnny here. No one is going to be looking at me."

"Well, if it were just us girls I wouldn't wear anything at all. I'd just let 'em get some fresh air. I can't seem to find any bra that fits just right."

"Tell me about it." My mother added, "It's like I need a little helper to go with me everywhere and carry them for me." They both laughed. I was looking for an application.

"Oh, look we're embarrassing him already." My sister pinched my cheek. "This is going to be a fun visit." My sister laughed her evil laugh and put her luggage down in the living room. "I guess you all don't have a place for me to stay here. Is the couch ok?"

"Sure I don't mind." My mother consented.

"Don't hurt your back." I threw in.

"Great. So what are we doing tonight?"

"We were just about to sit and watch a movie, would you like a glass of wine?" my mother welcomed her.

"YES PLEASE. And make it a tall one."

Unfortunately I hadn't picked a very good movie because it didn't matter when we weren't going to really be watching it. We did finish it however, accompanied by much complaining from all of us.

I went to bed that night feeling completely blue balled. My mother and sister stayed up talking for a while after I went down, but I was able to fall asleep despite all the cackling and cawing. In fact, I was in a pretty deep sleep when I felt someone rubbing my leg under the covers. I looked up and saw the silhouette of my mother sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Mom?"

My mother put her finger to her lips and pointed toward the living room to remind me that my sister was out there. "I know that you got let down tonight. I just came to make sure that you still got what you wanted." She caressed my cock through the fabric of the sheets and then pulled them back letting my poorly neglected cock spring free. "And just for tonight to reward you for being such a good boy, I'm going to make it special." She leaned over letting her curly blond hair drape down over my lower abdomen and inner thigh and gently began licking at my cock. Once she had teased me enough with the tip of her tongue, she began kissing the tip and then finally slid the whole thing into her mouth. She didn't stop half way either. She got her nose all the way to my pubic hair. And once she had me in she didn't stop. She was like a dog with a bone. She wrenched and wrenched at my cock with her mouth milking me like a thoroughbred stud. Before long I came hard buried deep in her throat.

"Wow, mom that was amazing."

"That's not something that I want to do every time." She paused, "because then I wouldn't be able to tell you the stories."

With that my mother crept back to her own room with what felt like a gallon of my cum in her stomach. I fell right back to sleep and slept like a baby. The world had been taken off my shoulders and I was about to float away.

While mom was working that week my sister and I puttered around the house. Mostly we would just watch TV or do our own thing. We talked about normal stuff. Strangely enough, we were in the laundry area when a very strange conversation occurred.

"Johnny, can I ask you a question?"

"Ok, sure what is it?"

"Has mom given you the birds and bees speech? I mean, has she talked to you about sex?"

Uh oh, what to do now. Don't look or sound suspicious. "Well, she kind of talked to me about it a little. I guess." I acted a little nervous as I really was but for another reason.

"She didn't talk to you about masturbation did she?"

"She said that it was OK. She also said that there were many ways to do it. Why in the hell are you asking all of this?"

"I was just wondering, that's all." She looked over at me. "She gave me the speech a while back. It was a real eye opener. It's natural for her to talk to me though. She's a woman and so am I. With you though, it would be different. I was just wondering"

We kept folding laundry for a while sitting in the uneasy air of unfinished thoughts. I had the feeling that there was something I couldn't even begin to guess at rolling around in my sister's mind. I hoped that if I waited long enough it would come out. "So, having sex yet?"

"Not yet. I haven't found the right girl yet. Besides, I'm so busy all the time between work and school." I threw some sox into the basket. "What about you? Ya' getting' any?" I put on my best hick accent.

"Not for a while. In fact it's been quite a dry spell since they moved me to night shift at the hotline. By the time I get out of work all the guys who haven't already met someone are so wasted that they really gross me out."

"I'm sorry sis, it must suck to be living on your own without anybody there."

"Yeah it does."

That was the end of it. The laundry was finished and we walked to our rooms with our respective clothes. As I was putting away my clothes I still had a feeling that there was something my sister was trying to get out. I just didn't know what it was.

It wasn't till the next evening while our mother was working late that another major piece of the puzzle was revealed to me. I was sitting in the living room sneaking another beer when my sister came in and sat with me. At first she just sat there browsing a magazine that she had brought with her and then she broke the silence.

"Have you ever heard of a little game called fantasy hand?"

"Fantasy hand?" I tried to make the words sound as foreign as possible.

"Yeah, it's where two people get together and get each other off. It's not a commitment thing, it's almost the opposite. It's so that each person can pretend that whoever is doing it to them is their fantasy."

"Where did you get this?"

"I uh, read about it. What do you think of that?"

"It sounds like a good idea. I know a lot of people who could use that. In fact, it seems like we're two of them." Finally I had opened the door that my sister had been scratching at all day. Her eyes lit up and she looked intensely at me.

"Sis, are you suggesting what I think you are?"

"It's not real sex you know. It's just a fantasy."

"Ok, I'm in, when do you want to do it?"

"Is it ok if we start right now and I go first?"

"Wow, sis, you are in need of some attention."

"Yeah, which is good, it means that it won't take very long."

"Ok, that's fine, but can I ask you one favor?"

"This is one thing that a guy should never ask his sister, but can I see your breasts while I get you off?"

In response she lifted her shirt over her head and threw it onto the floor in the middle of the room. Then I put up my hand in a halt sign.

"Is it all right if I do the honors?" I motioned at her bra.

"By all means."

I took my time with it. First I felt the material covering the front and her nipples. Then I caressed under the overhang of her large melons, and found the edges of the bra under her tits. I pulled the bra away and let them fall jiggling back against her upper abdomen. They fell back into place and swayed from side to side.

"Wow, Lisa, they're amazing." I kneaded them with my hands.

She raised her hips off the couch and then slid her shorts down and off. With her legs slightly spread she looked at me with the most inviting look.

"Nice, sis, you shaved. I have to say, that is a very beautiful pussy."

"That's no the first time I've heard that. Thank you." She passed her hand over it and breathily said, "This is gonna feel soooo good."

I got down between her legs, licked my finger and started to go to work on her pink slit. At first I just touched her gently around the soft smooth flesh of her mound. Then I started to tickle the edged of her labia. She was so sensitive that she began to jerk and exhale sharply almost immediately.

"Oh, god, this is good...oh god." My sister writhed with the pleasure of my manipulations.

"Sis, you are so fucking hot right now."

In response she put her hand on the side of my head in a gesture that said, "how sweet."

"Ya know, sis, your pussy is so hot, I just wanna lick it." Her reaction to my motions went up a notch and she really got into it."

"Yeah? You wanna be a dirty boy? Tell me about it."

"I wanna bury my tongue so far inside you. I wanna lick your clit till you pass out."

"DO IT. DO IT NOW!!!"

As I was leaning forward, she grabbed the back of my head and thrust it into her love mound. Her clit was already rock hard so it was not hard to separate the folds with my tongue and focus on it. Almost as soon as I started making small circles around her little hood, she started thrusting into my face and clenching her smooth thighs around my head.

"Oh, Johnny, I'm cuming on your face, Oh, Oh Johnny."

We rode the rest of the orgasmic wave as the last of her love shivers passed through her.

"Wow, that was just what I needed. Now it's your turn..."

The sound of keys in the lock sent us both into action.

"Shit, mom's home. I promise I'll return the favor later. Just be patient please."

"Ok sis, but you owe me."

We both sprinted into my room. Lisa was first to emerge after putting her clothes on. I had to wait for my erection to go down. When I finally came out, Mom was putting some take out on the table and Lisa was getting plates and silverware.

"So, what did you guys do today?" My mother asked innocently.

Lisa responded, "Johnny gave me a hand." Brief pause. "...with the laundry."

"Oh, that was nice of him."

All that night I tried to think of a way that I could get Lisa away long enough to get my half of the bargain. Meanwhile, Lisa started a game of teasing me. For instance, when Mom got up to get a little more food, Lisa lifted her shirt to show me that she was not wearing a bra. The whole motion took only a few seconds, but by the time that mom got back to the table I was rock hard and trying to cover it with my napkin. Then later, when I leaned down to pick up my napkin I looked over and noticed she had changed into a mini skirt. I also could tell that she had not put any panties on. She was spreading her legs slightly yet intentionally.

"Do you want some more?" Lisa asked with a smirk.

"Well, I'm actually waiting for dessert. I believe I deserve some."

"Let me get you some." My mother interjected.

My sister chuckled at the missed innuendo, but I knew how close it was to the truth.

Just as dinner was ending, Lisa received a call on her cell phone. She was going to have to leave the next morning. This meant that I was on a limited schedule. I was going to have to think fast.

"Hey Lisa, you want me to go with you to get some snacks for the road?"

"Yes, maybe I could even get you something for helping me out today."

"Finally."

Although mom was oblivious to the whole thing, I was surprised that in the back of her mind she didn't think that something was funny.

Lisa grabbed her keys and we both got into the car. We didn't really say much on the way to the store, nor while we were in the store for that matter. She actually did need to get snacks.

"I know that this isn't fair, but we kinda need to make this quick."

"Ok." I responded.

"I promise it will be good though."

As we were driving down the interstate my sister looked over at me and asked me to take the wheel. While I steered the car, Lisa pulled her shirt over her head freeing her big beautiful tits. She grabbed my hand off the wheel and put in on her right tit.

"Is this illegal?"

"Driving while doing it? Or doing it with my brother?"

"Hmm, good point."

"Ya know, there is something about doing this with you that is so much more exciting. Maybe it's the taboo of family. This is making me wish I had more brothers." She chuckled.

"Yeah. I hear what you're saying."

"I want to tell you a secret, but you can't let mom know that I told you."

"Oh, this sounds good, what is it?"

"Well, back when I was living at the house, mom and I had this little routine going."

"Really? A routine?"

"Well, it wasn't very often, but when I had trouble sleeping, I would tell mom and she would come into my room."

"Yes, go on..."

"Well, she's the one who told me about that fantasy hand game. In fact, she used to do it for me. It helped me sleep."

"Wow, are we there yet? I am about to blow it 'cauz of what you said."

"Just wait a couple of minutes." My hand was going crazy on her fleshy breast as we cruised toward whatever spot she had chosen.

"Hm, my brother likes rubbing my tits, and he likes the thought of my mother getting me off at night. I never had any idea that you are as twisted as I am."

We arrived at a secluded parking lot in the woods just off the interstate. There was one street lamp, but no one around for miles. During the day, this was a parking lot for joggers and hikers, but now it was deserted.

Lisa opened the car door and got out, still topless. She came over to my side of the car and opened the door. I undid my seatbelt and swung my legs out of the car. Lisa undid my pants and pulled them off. My cock swung out and hit her in the tit while she was getting me ready. I expected her to start with her hand, but she went straight to the mouth. It was warm and soft and smooth.

Pojeeto
Pojeeto
81 Followers