A Simple Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Dave continues with Leona.
9.2k words
4.55
57.1k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,039 Followers

The next afternoon, Jennie came in the door of her home and threw her jacket and purse on the sofa. ‘Fucking prick,’ she cursed out. ‘Damn him to hell! Getting me horny telling me he’s taking me out, then backing out with only an hours notice.’ Jennie added kicking her high heels across the living room.

Jim White, the very handsome owner of the company she worked for, had been leading her on for the last year. Each time he’d ask her out on a date, some unexpected problem would arise making him break their date. She felt like a total fool falling for his lame excuses, but now she saw him for what he truly was, a big ass hole.

‘Oh Dave!” Jennie heard a girl scream out. ‘Fuck me, I’m your whore!’ She heard coming from the basement and ran to see who was screaming. Jennie carefully walked down the plush carpeted stairs and couldn’t believe her eyes. Dave, her son, was on top of a girl moving his hips back and forth faster than Jennie had ever seen a man move in her life.

‘Yes!’ The person under Jennie’s handsome and muscular son yelled out. ‘Fuck my horny cunt!’ The girl yelled again, lifting her slender legs in the air. ‘Now you can fuck my cunt hard!’ She yelled out, and Dave rammed his hard cock deep into her body.

Dave smiled down to the person under him and slapped her ass. ‘You like it, cunt?” He said gritting his teeth. ‘You like my big cock tearing up your tight fuck hole?’ He asked as he slapped her again and only thought of one beautiful person that he’d rather have under him. ‘You better be a good whore or you’ll never get my cock in your cunt again, you fucking hear me, cunt?’ He asked, slamming his stiff cock deep into the girls’ body.

‘I’ll be a good little whore!’ She screamed out with lust in her voice. ‘Let me on top, Dave. I want to fuck you now,’ the girl begged Dave.

Jennie saw her very tall and handsome son pull from the girl under him and gasped out in shock. ‘My God!’ She whispered. His cock was over ten inches long and close to five inches around. Jennie didn’t know how his special little girl to endure such a brutal fucking with the massive cock.

‘Oh yes! Now I get to fuck you,’ the girl moaned out, sat up and turned towards Jennie, but didn’t see her hiding in the shadows. ‘When will your Mom be home? She’s kill me if she caught her best friend and next door neighbor fucking her son.’ She Johnson giggled out, watching Dave lay on the worn out sofa. ‘Shit, I love seeing that big thing sticking up like that. I know it’s going to feel so good ramming up my cunt!’ Sue giggled again as she moved over it.

‘You fucking bitch!’ Jennie said to herself and now knew why her long time friend had so happy the last few years. ‘Dave, how could you do this to that pretty girl?’ Jennie whispered out. ‘She loves you more than any one I’ve ever seen in my life!’ She whispered and ran up the stairs.

‘Oh really? Why?’ Dave teased the forty-year-old woman that he had been fucking since his eighteenth birthday party. ‘Would you miss this big thing tearing your hot cunt apart?’ He asked, watching her lowering herself on his long, stiff cock, wondering if his sexy new friend would be able to take him inside her sexy body.

Sue gasped for air as his fat cock spread open her tender, wet insides. ‘Fuck yes, I’d die without it!’ She slowly took the entire length of the massive cock deep into her body. ‘Dave, I love you!’ She sobbed as she lie on Dave, enjoying the feel of her tender cunt filled with the best cock in town.

‘Fuck me you horny cunt!’ Dave ordered as his big, strong hand went across Sue’s shapely ass, giving it a firm slap. ‘Fuck me hard you dirty cock whore!’ He said as his other hand slapped her other tender ass cheek. He knew or at least thought his new friend wouldn’t like this, but he could always hope she might.

Sue began lifting her hips, then slamming them back down, ramming his very stiff and long cock deep into her aching cunt hole. ‘I love your cock!’ Sue screamed at the top of her lungs, pushing her short black hair from her sweating face. ‘Oh fuck!’ She screamed grabbing her hard nipples, giving them a hard twist. ‘I’m cuming! You made my cunt cum!’ She screamed more, pulling and twisting her nipples with all of her might.

‘Oh yes, that’s my cunt!’ Dave yelled out, thrusting his big cock up to Sue. ‘Fuck me, you no good fucking whore!’ He yelled out slapping her already red ass so hard that Jennie jumped. ‘Come on, fucking cunt! Make me cum, whore!’ He slapped her ass again. ‘I need to relax for the game tonight,’ he groaned reaching to twist Sue’s nipples. ‘Want me to find some other no good whore to fuck? You been fucking me before every game the last three years, it won’t bother me to find a new cunt!’ He hoped this would be the last woman that he’d enter after tonight, other than Leona.

Sue rode up and down his thick cock as fast as she could. She knew how her young stud liked his whore to fuck him before any of his football games. He had fucked her this way for the last three years and in that time, he had never lost a single game. ‘No please! I’ll be a good little whore! I promise!’ Sue moaned out in a submissive voice, just the way Dave loved.

‘You fucking cunt!’ Dave yelled, grabbing her soft hair in his hands. ‘Yes!’ He moaned out as his long cock began filling her pussy full of cum. ‘You’re a good whore!’ He groaned out pulling her to his strong chest and held her. ‘Damn Sue! We’re going to kill each other some day,’ he laughed, holding her trembling body next to his. Tonight he wanted Leona in his arms holding her even closer.

Sue kissed him and replied, ‘But, what a wonderful way to go!’ She giggled enjoying the feel of her young lover holding her. Her husband hadn’t been able to fuck her in over five years. Dave was the only reason she stayed with him.

‘Will you be at the game tonight?’ He asked the very beautiful woman on top of him. ‘It’s the first one of the year,’ he added. He loved Sue for the way that she would let him fuck her. No other woman would ever let him do all the things she would.

Sue caressed his face and replied, ‘You know I will. Why do you always ask me?’ She leaned to give him a deep, loving kiss.

‘I don’t know, I just do,’ he replied rubbing her red ass and wished that she was Leona. ‘I need to get ready for the game!’ He said with a smile.

Dave wrapped a towel around his hips and walked up the stairs. ‘How could you?’ Jennie stood with her hands resting on her hips. ‘How could you fuck that no good whore? When you have one of the most beautiful girls’ I’ve ever seen in my life,’ she yelled again and started to cry. She was so mad and disappointed with Dave. ‘That little girl is so much in love with you! Don’t you even see it, or are to too fucking dumb?’ Jennie yelled one last time as her hand swung to his face, slapping him as hard as she could and ran from the room.

**.

‘The Mavericks are facing third down and very long. This team has completely fallen apart tonight. The first game of the year and this team looks is if they’ve never played a football game in their lives! The fans must be wondering what’s wrong with quarterback, Dave Gannon.’ The sportscaster said shaking his head is disbelief at the top ranked team in the country. They were unbeaten for the last three years, but tonight they looked no better than a high school team.

The Mavericks formed a huddle, ‘What the fuck is wrong, Dave?’ Ken yelled looking to his long time friend from high school. ‘Get your head out of your ass!’ Ken yelled again in Dave’s face as his giant hand slapped the side of Dave’s helmet as hard as he could. ‘Snap out of it!’ Ken yelled one more time.

Dave couldn’t get the vision of sexy Leona from his mind and the things he’d done with Sue. ‘I know!’ Dave yelled back to Ken and knew he was costing his team a game. ‘Alright, here’s the play, eagle run, left!’ He yelled hoping a deep pass play would catch the other team off guard.

‘BREAK!’ The Mavericks yelled as they ran to the line of scrimmage.

The California Wilddogs were playing their best game in the last ten years and were on the way to beating the top team in the nation. They too couldn’t believe the lousy game Dave was having.

‘RUN’ The big black captain of the Wildcats yelled out when he saw the Mavericks formation. ‘RUN’ He yelled again, making sure none of his teammates missed the play.

Dave stood behind Ken looking over the defense, ‘325, 325, HUT, HUT’ He yelled out and Ken quickly snapped the football back to Dave. Bodies crashed into each other with no mercy. The Mavericks had to try and uphold their reputation and the Wilddogs wanted to beat the number one team in the nation.

‘Gannon drops back, it looks like a pass!’ The TV announcer yelled with excitement in his voice. ‘He’s looking deep to Jim Manson sprinting down the far sideline, he throws deep!’ The announcer screamed. ‘Complete! The Mavericks win! The Mavericks win! The Mavericks win!’ He yelled out as the thousands in the stadium screamed out with excitement.

**.

Mandy and Leona sat in the freshmen dorm and hugging each other with excitement when the Mavericks won the game. ‘They are so good!’ Leona said and could feel Mandy’s hand caressing her panty-covered butt and wondered what she was doing touching her like this. ‘I guess I should be getting dressed.’ Leona stood and walked to her dresser. ‘So, I guess the guys will be in a real good mood tonight?’ She asked Mandy and couldn’t help seeing her friends eyes on her slender hips.

Mandy lie across Leona’s bed wearing only a sheer pair of panties, wondering if Leona had ever been with another girl or not. ‘Oh yes!’ Mandy smiled pulling her eyes off Leona’s wonderful body. ‘I’m sure we both will get it real good tonight!’ She laughed out and couldn’t wait to get ken’s big, long cock in her body. ‘Oh shit, you’re still a virgin, I almost forgot.’ Mandy added with a frown. ‘You sure have changed Dave. Don’t get mad, but before he met you, on a night like this, he’d be with three or four girls.’ Mandy added knowing she shouldn’t have told Leona that.

Leona knew Dave was good with the girls’ and she really didn’t think about it much. Leona only hoped she would be able to keep him and win his love. ‘Well the was in the past and I guess I should think about giving myself to him,’ she said wondering of his size would hurt her. ‘Does something as big as his cock hurt much?’ Leona asked Mandy.

Mandy just smiled and walked to the sexy girl, her hands moved to Leona’s inviting hips as she moved against her. ‘It does at first and after a few times, you’ll be begging him to fuck this great body of yours.’ Mandy whispered and started to caress over Leona’s hips. ‘I don’t know how he’s kept from fucking you this long? You’re so pretty, you even turn me on!’ She whispered again and slowly moved her hands to Leona’s very tight behind, giving it a loving squeeze, enjoying the feel of her supple behind. ‘I love touching you!’ Mandy whispered and began to caress every inch of Leona’s beautiful ass. Mandy couldn’t stop; this girl drove her wild. Her right hand carefully moved around Leona’s trembling body, between her shaking legs.

Leona felt things rushing through her body that she didn’t understand. Two girls weren’t supposed to do things like this to each other, but it felt so good being touched so softly by another girl. ‘Please don’t do this.’ Leona moaned and couldn’t believe Mandy was exciting her this much. She loved Mandy’s gentle hand on her burning sex and a soft moan of pleasure escaped her lips. ‘Oh yes!’ Leona whispered in Mandy’s ear.

‘Poor little baby.’ Mandy whispered in Leona’s ear kissing it gently. ‘Let me make you feel better,’ she whispered again as she gently moved her tiny hand down the front of Leona’s panties. ‘My poor baby is all wet and so hot!’ Mandy said in a soft voice and felt Leona relaxing against her. ‘Let’s lie down. We have plenty of time before the guys get to the party,’ she said in the soothing voice and led Leona to the bed.

Leona was on fire and couldn’t believe she was doing this with Mandy, but it made her feel so good. ‘We shouldn’t do this!’ Leona whimpered out as Mandy lie over her excited body. Then she felt Mandy’s tiny hand move back between her long legs. “Oh!’ Leona moaned out as two very gentle fingers carefully slid inside her body and Leona knew she was lost in the moment of passion. ‘Mandy!’ Leona moaned out and spread herself for her sexy friend.

‘Does that feel good?’ Mandy asked with a soft voice. ‘You relax and let me make you feel all better,’ she whispered and sucked Leona’s tender right nipple into her warm mouth. Mandy loved the feel of Leona under her moaning out with passion and lust. ‘Want me to fix my little baby?’ Mandy whispered moving her tiny fingers faster in Leona’s squirming body.

Leona looked up to Mandy, she knew this was wrong, but Mandy made her feel so good and she wanted more. ‘Yes!’ Leona cried out. ‘Make me feel good!’ She begged Mandy and watched her slide carefully down her body until Mandy’s pretty face was only an inch from her very excited sex.

Mandy smiled up to Leona as her tongue began a loving dance on Leona’s excited bud. ‘Oh Mandy!’ Leona cried out as her friends’ hot tongue carefully teased her very swollen clit. ‘It feels so good!’ Leona moaned as she watched Mandy between her legs and she knew Mandy was going to make her young body orgasm very soon.

‘Cum for me baby!’ Mandy purred to Leona. ‘Cum for Mandy!’ She whispered to the sexy girl and drove her skilled tongue deep into Leona’s wet insides. Mandy felt Leona’s tender body squeezing her long tongue and she knew Leona would be having a great orgasm any second.

Leona looked to Mandy between her legs and it hit her. ‘OH MY GOD!’ Leona screamed out as her back arched with delight. ‘OH MANDY! YES! YES!’ Leona screamed out again and didn’t care if anyone heard her or not. No one had ever made her felt this good, not even Dave.

Mandy lie between Leona’s legs placing loving kisses on her thighs and her beautiful young pussy. ‘Somebody sure did like that!’ Mandy said with a smile and crawled up Leona’s panting body. ‘Maybe next time you can do me,’ she added as she gently kissed Leona on the lips.

**.

Dave walked into the sorority house and five young girls’ rushed to his side. ‘Hi girls’!’ Dave said with a smile to the young and horny girls’. ‘Who wants to dance?’ He asked looking to a girl that was barely over eighteen.

‘I do,’ she replied with a tempting smile on her pretty face. She stood just over five feet tall with a body of a gymnastics star. Her tiny breasts looked so inviting under her sheer white blouse and her excited nipples could be clearly seen under the blouse.

Dave took her hand and led her to dance. He pulled her small hips against his raging cock and knew he needed this great looking girl. Her small, firm ass felt good in his big hands as he crushed her on his growing cock. ‘What’s your name baby?’ He asked feeling her spread her legs to rub on his very hard cock.

‘I’m Kayla,’ she replied feeling his hands moving under her short skirt to caress her bare ass. ‘Is it true your cock is ten inches?’ She asked with a grin. ‘I’ve wanted you to fuck me since the first time I ever saw you.’ Kayla whispered reaching to squeeze his hard cock. ‘I need a big strong handsome guy to bust my little cherry!’ She smiled up to Dave hoping he’d want her virgin body.

‘Oh yes! A virgin! Just what I need,’ he moaned and knew he wanted her now. Dave had been in pain thinking of Leona, but she wasn’t ready to give herself to him. ‘Well, what should we do?’ Dave asked the tempting girl. ‘Shall we go find a room so I can fuck this hot little pussy of yours?’ He asked as he led her up the stairs to find a room.

Kayla pulled him into the first room, dropping to her knees in front of him. ‘I want to suck your big, long cock,’ she moaned out and took him into her mouth and down the back of her silky throat, sucking him as hard as she could.

‘Oh yes! You’re a hot little cock sucker!’ He said watching a smile fill her young face. ‘Suck you little whore!’ He moaned as he held her head and began fucking her mouth and throat. ‘You fucking cock whore.’ Dave moaned as Kayla sucked him harder and deeper down her throat.

‘Come on, I want that hot little cunt of yours,’ he said pulling from her mouth and pushed her on the bed. ‘Damn you’re going to be good,’ he moaned pulling down her skirt and panties. He looked between her young legs and saw wetness flowing from her body. ‘Horny little cunt. You’re ready to get fucked?’ He asked pulling down his pants and lifted his cock to show the young girl. ‘I’m goin’ fuck you hard and deep,’ he moaned moving it to her tiny pussy.

Kayla saw the massive thing and lust ran through her young body. ‘Yes!’ She whimpered out spreading her little legs wide. ‘Fuck my cunt! Tear it up with your big fat cock!’ She ordered him and reached to pull him to her. ‘Fuck me you basterd!’ She said wrapping her legs around Dave’s ass. ‘Ram it in me hard!’ She said gritting her teeth.

‘Okay you horny little cunt!’ He replied thrusting deep into her tiny pussy hole. ‘Oh my God!’ Dave yelled out as her tiny pussy locked around his swollen cock like nothing he had ever felt before. She was so tight and with the way her body was squeezing him, it almost hurt. ‘You fucking bitch! I’ve never felt a cunt like this before!’ He moaned as her tiny body continued to constrict around his long, fat cock.

Kayla’s eyes widened with pain and total pleasure of being filled with his massive cock. Her insides felt as if she’s been ripped apart, but it felt so good having her pussy filled at last. ‘Oh yes!’ She cried out with joy. ‘Oh Dave, it feels so good!’ She yelled looking to see he was in her tiny pussy hole as far as he could go.

‘Oh you fucking little cunt!’ Dave groaned and started moving his long cock into and out of Kayla’s small, stretched pussy. ‘Fuck, you’re going to make me cum in just a few minutes,’ he whispered to the young girl under him. ‘You cunt is so good!’ He moaned fucking her tight pussy faster.

‘Fuck my little cunt, Dave!’ Kayla yelled pulling her legs to her small breasts. ‘I love watching your fat cock go up my little cunt!’ She moaned watching his long cock move in her small pussy. ‘Yes! Oh Dave make me cum!’ She whispered out, as she knew she’d be cuming soon and wanted Dave’s cum in her pussy.

‘You fucking little cunt!’ Dave yelled out thrusting deep as he could in Kayla’s tight pussy as he began to fill her. ‘Oh yes! You cunt!’ He cried out falling on top of her. ‘Oh baby, that was the best I’ve ever had,’ he said kissing her lips.

A painful look filled her face. ‘Make me cum, too!’ She said with desperation in her soft voice. ‘Fuck me like a whore! Do it hard!’ Kayla begged Dave looking into his eyes. ‘Fuck my little cunt!’ She begged in a little girl voice and Dave started fucking her hard and deep. ‘Oh yes! Do it you mother fucker! Fuck my little whore cunt!’ She screamed out watching Dave ram his stiff cock deep into her tiny pussy as hard as he could.

‘You’re nothing but a little whore!’ Dave teased Kayla giving her small firm ass a good slap and he could see excitement fill her face. ‘You like that cunt?’ He asked giving her soft flesh another hard slap and again a smiled filled her young face. ‘Okay cunt,’ he teased and gave the other side of her small ass a good slap.

Kayla was on fire with Dave’s massive cock deep in her pussy and now he was spanking her. ‘Oh yes! I’ve been bad, Daddy!’ She cried out with lust. ‘Spank me Daddy and fuck my little cunt hole,’ she cried out as Dave’s deep thrusting in her lifted her ass from the bed. ‘Fuck me Daddy!’ Kayla screamed out as a wonderful orgasm rushed through her body. ‘I’m cuming!’ She giggled out. ‘I’m cuming on your big, long cock,’ she moaned out.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,039 Followers