A Simple Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rubbed his thumb gently across her clit and her body tensed, the final moment prior to the storm being unleashed. He raised his head to watch her face as she felt the waves pouring through her. Her muscles gripped his finger and she rocked her hips on his hand. He held her around the waist as she shuddered through her orgasm, keeping her standing by his strength alone. Her head tipped backwards and the sound of her pleasure echoed through the shower, ringing in her moans and cries. Her breasts crushed themselves against his chest and her nails dug themselves into his back. Soon, the storm subsided and she was left breathless and panting, leaning on him in an effort to stay upright. Once she had enough strength to stand on her own, he helped her from the shower, noting how her legs were still somewhat unsteady.

Remembering to turn the shower off behind him, he leaned her against the sink while he retrieved the towels from her towel rod. Slowly and gently, he rubbed every surface of her body, drying her without missing a spot. When her body was dry, he took her wet locks of hair in the towel and dried it as thoroughly as he could without damaging it. He would never forgive himself if he messed up the way it bounded down her neck and lay on her shoulders. As soon as she was dry, he quickly performed the same action on himself, watching her face the entire time. She had a dazed look, but was slowly coming around.

Her eyes focused on him after a time and slid down his body to see that his erection was still as strong as ever. He finished drying himself and extended a hand to her. She took it in hers and he led her from the bathroom, only briefly giving her a quizzical look. In that look, she knew what he was asking and pointing to the door across the hall. He stepped over and opened it to reveal a bedroom with a queen sized bed and the covers turned down. He pulled her towards the bed and with his hands on her shoulders, laid her down on the covers. He sank his body onto the bed till he was covering hers. Her face only inches from his, he lowered his head until their lips met again. At first, the kiss was gentle and loving, but soon it grew in intensity on both of their parts. Her body was responding to him again and he wouldn't want it any other way. Her hands gripped the muscles along his spine and pulled him to her until they were pressed together in an intimate embrace. He skimmed his lips down her jawline and onto the front of her neck, going back up to nibble and lick her earlobe. He paid special attention to the space right under her earlobe, the hollow of her jaw.

She rotated her head to give him better access to the side of her neck. He trailed his hot kisses over the roundness of her shoulder and onto her chest Teasing with his lips, he went past her nipples several times before taking one hard nipple into his mouth. Kristine sucked in a sharp breath, running her hands through his hair. He loved the feel of her against him, in his mouth, the taste of her upon his lips. After loving first one nipple, then the other, he skated his lips further down across her smooth stomach. His hands caressed her thighs as he slid his body down hers. His face came down to the v between her legs and he raised them up, draping them over his shoulders.

Gazing at her vulva, swollen with desire, he inhaled deeply of her scent. It filled his head with a spinning wonder. Charles bent forward and placed a light kiss on her lips. She drove her hips upward slightly, scraping the bottom of his jaw along her slit. He turned his head and gave a lingering kiss to the inside of one thigh, then the other. Her hands came down to stroke through his hair, trying to press him toward the sacred spot. He, however, wanted to make her wait for a moment, prolonging the pleasure he wanted her to feel. His tongue crept along her inner thigh, almost to the knee and back. When he was done with one, he skipped over to the other side and did the same.

All the while her hands were trying to guide him back to the junction he seemed to so casually skip. Far from appearances though, it was not casual. It took every part his control to not dive right in. He was enjoying teasing her, but at the same time, was doing his best to make this a memorable experience for her. The skin of her thighs was creamy smooth and olive complexioned, just as the rest of her body. She had told him once she was part native american. From seeing her dark hair, both on her hair and lower, and the tan shade of her skin, he knew he was right to believe her. That dark hair on her lower body now beckoned him again and he bent to the task of giving her such pleasure as she had rarely felt. It was a task that he prided himself in, and at least to himself, thought himself to be above average at. He bent his head and placed a gentle kiss upon her lips, allowing his tongue to slip out just a little and stroke upwards an inch or so.

Kristine's breathing stopped for a second, then started at a faster pace. He guided his tongue up further till it was just brushing her clitoris, giving it a little flick. With that, her hips jumped, pressing her clit towards his mouth. He moved down her lips again and back up, tasting her, smelling her, feeling her smoothness. His hands caressed the backs of her thighs, pushing them back gently until her legs were bent and her rested on his upper back. From this position he had a better view and better access. His tongue trekked up and down her lips, occasionally darting out to press up inside of her. Her fluid ran across his tongue as he lapped them up like a kitten would milk.

Working his tongue into her, his nose brushed against her clit She moaned deeply and lustfully, one hand running through his hair, the other rubbing her own breast and pinching the nipple. He skimmed his tongue back up to her cut and wrapped around it, flicking it with just the tip. Her response was immediate and loud. Very loud. He could only take her increasing volume as a sign he was doing something right. Pursing his lips, he sucked upon her rosebud, drawing it into his mouth with tenderness. Longing to give her a mind shattering orgasm filled him. Flipping his tongue up and down over her clit, he could feel her body start to tense with the climax building inside of her.

He lessened the pressure on her legs and they straightened out, her thighs on either side of his head. Placing one hand below his chin, he carefully inserted one finger, then two, into her opening. Curling his fingers, he gently massaged the walls, all the while nursing her clit. Kristine hunched her hips up into his face, pressing her clit up into mouth harder. Her legs trembled on his shoulders and he moans gained in volume and intensity until they filled the room. He began popping he clit in and out of his mouth at a rapid rate, then extended his tongue to press directly on her button. Charles shook his head back and forth, first slowly, then faster and still faster till it was almost a blur between her legs. Suddenly, without warning, her legs slammed together around his head and her body spasmed. He slipped one arm over her waist to hold he in place as his tongue drove her further and further beyond reason. He sucked her clit into his mouth again and held on while her thighs tried to crush his head. The bed rocked with her body as she was carried away by this intense, mind-shattering climax. She cried out loudly, her hands gripping the bed sheets.

Her hips bucked out of control and it was all he could do to maintain contact between her knob and his tongue. As her hips jumped, his fingers inside of her slipped in and out with no effort from him. The wave began to pass and she was calming down when he let go with his mouth. Her legs relaxed from around his head and he was able to lift it and see the look of contentment upon her face. He curled his fingers against her inner walls one last time and pulled them out. Moving with care as not to disturb her, he crept up to lay beside her and cradle her in his arms. Her breasts shone with sweat from the exertion placed upon her body. He pulled her to him, kissing her gently and lovingly.

Kristine's arm draped across his chest as she kissed him back. He felt her body close to him and almost groaned from the desire which flooded through him. But he was determined to wait. Wait for her energy to come back up. For her, he would wait as long as it took. He ran one hand through her hair, feeling the silk of it through his fingers. Much to his surprise, it didn't take that long for her energy to return. Soon, her kisses deepened and became more passionate till she pulled herself across his body. She ran her hands across his sides and his chest, exploring his flesh the same as he had explored hers. She disengaged her mouth from his and skimmed it around to the side of his head near his ear.

"I need to feel you inside of me," she whispered breathlessly, "I need to feel you now." Panic momentarily flooded through him as he remembered his pants were still in the bathroom, and along with them, his little packet of protection. Charles cared too much for Kristine to take that big of a chance. He prepared to push her shoulders up to tell her this, but never got that far. She reached one smooth arm over and opened the drawer of the nightstand beside the bed and pulled out a foil wrapped packet. "I hope you don't mind that I'm prepared," she told him with a nervous smile. He surrendered his panic and lay back as she crawled and ground her way down his body.

She came face to face with his erection and placed a quick kiss on the tip. Watching it jump slightly, she kissed it again, this time, flicking her tongue out across the area just under the head. He stifled a groan as his desire increased yet another notch, is that was even possible. The next he knew, she had taken about his length in her mouth and was bobbing her head. In a hoarse voice, he begged her to stop or he wouldn't last that long.

With a small pop, she let go with her mouth and gave him a wicked smile. "We can't have that, now can we?" She tore the foil with her teeth and slid the condom free, snaking one hand around his hard shaft to hold it steady while the other one carefully placed the rubber over the end and slipped it over. Her hand felt so hot on him, he wondered if he would die from the heat alone. He quickly realized that if he were to die, he would die with a smile on his face. Once the condom was in place, she moved her way back up his body, skimming the very tips of her nipples against his stomach and chest. Her lips came up from below to latch onto his again, her tongue probing his mouth and his jousting back. He ran his hands through her hair as she straddled his hips and reached between them to position his member. She slid him up and down her slit before lowering her hips a touch and letting just the head enter her cavity.

Their lips still locked together, they groaned into each other's mouths. Slowly, teasingly to both, she slid him all the way in, gripping him with a sheath of muscle and a warmth he would have found almost impossible to describe. She rocked backwards until their hips pressed together and he was buried hilt deep inside of her. His hands trailed up and down her back, leaving paths of hot skin and fiery touch behind. She pumped her hips in a rocking motion, milking him and his member. The sensation was almost more than he could stand. She moved her body in ways he hadn't thought possible, using her inner muscle to grip and release him at her whim. Her breasts rubbed along his chest, her nipples poking into him. His head swam with desire and passion and things he couldn't even describe even if he had wanted to. His hands trekked downward to cup her lower cheeks and move her hips in time with his. He thrust back as well as he could, her hips pounding into his.

Sliding his hands and arms up around her waist, he sat up, allowing her lips to break free of his. Her breathing was getting deeper and heavier as was his. His mouth locked onto one of her nipples and sucked on it deeply. She bounced he hips on his, his member sliding in and out with a rhythm all their own. One hand crept down to cup her cheek again while the other moved around to in between them and thumbed her clit lightly at first. Her cries began low within her throat and rose to a wail as the orgasm began to pulse through her. He could feel her muscles contracting and loosening around him.

When her orgasm started, he lost control and rolled her onto her back. Pounding and grinding his pelvis into her, he drove her over the brink and brought himself to the point of no return. Leaping gladly into the abyss, he shuddered as the first waves of his climax tore through him like a tsunami.

All thought ceased. All time ceased. The only that existed in that one moment was the pleasure. He buried his head between he perfect breasts and let the waves flow through him. Her moans filled his ears even as she took off again in another ride of bliss. His entire insides felt of liquid and they were pouring out. It was without a doubt, the most exquisite sensation he had ever had. Soon the moment passed and he collapsed beside her, gathering her into his arms and crooning soothing words to her.

She buried her head into the crook of his shoulder and tried to regain her breath. Time started again. Soon they were talking about what had just happened instead of tailing asleep. They stayed that way until the light of morning broke through the shades and they rose together, naked and free, to greet a whole new day.

Together

12