A Sissy's Journey Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse was a natural at cock-sucking! It came almost as a second nature, or something. Even Rick was impressed by the skilled pleasure he was receiving from such a novice. Rick could hold his orgasm for about as long of time as he wanted. It had taken many years of practice to do this, but it had proven it's value on more than one occasion. But in this case, he wanted to reward Jesse quickly. He wanted to show the young man that he was doing a good job. So after a few minutes he said to Jesse, "I'm going to cum in your mouth. Try to swallow as much as you can, but it's okay if some get's away. Stop a second and tell me how much you want my seed."

Jesse looked up, his lipstick already smeared beyond repair, and said with confidence, "Master I want your seed...I want it in my body. I want you to cum in my mouth and I want to eat every drop! Thank you for feeding me like this. I love being on my knees sucking you and knowing I have to suck it until you empty your balls into my mouth. Thank you Daddy for letting me eat your spunk!"

Even Rick was surprised at the emotion and desire in his young sub's words. So without further delay, he gave Jesse what he had begged for. It was no longer so much Jesse sucking Rick as it was Rick fucking Jesse's willing mouth. Holding himself back just long enough to make his orgasm a powerful blast, he finally let it loose into the sucking mouth serving him. Jesse was shocked at the power of it as the flood spurted and filled his mouth! He had his hand on Rick's big low hanging balls and felt each contraction as the spunk kept coming and coming. He swallowed as fast as he could but the flow was too powerful and the pearly white treasure began to flow out of his mouth around the still engorged cock. Jesse was a mess! And Rick still wasn't finished delivering his gift to his new young treasure. It was clear that there would be some explaining to do with Amanda about the sticky mess her dress was going to be...but that could wait. For now, Jesse was getting his first wonderful fill of man, and he loved every bit of it more than anything he could imagine!

Finally, the orgasm ceased and Jesse was left to nurse the now defeated warrior still in his mouth. Yes, the battle had been fierce, but Jesse was proud of the fact that he sucked the warrior until he surrendered his gift to into the mouth of the fem-male who had worked so hard for it. Licking the now deflated strength clean, Jesse looked up and smiled back at the one who smiled down to him.

"Thank you Daddy for feeding me your strength," he said and meant every word.

Gently lifting his girl-boy up from her knees, Rick kissed the cum smeared face with tenderness mixed with passion. "Come with me baby, let's go take a warm shower and get cleaned up."

*****

To Be Continued...

12