A Sister Haunted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," was all I could say. I felt like I was always apologizing. She still didn't answer.

After a few minutes, she looked up and reached for me. "Come here." She grabbed my hand and pulled me close. She wrapped my arms around her. Her face pressed against my neck. My body did not miss a beat. Warmth spread over me and my manhood began to swell. Right as I felt it press against her she pulled her head away from my neck and looked me in the eyes.

"Kiss me."

A minute passed before I registered what she said. I almost asked if she was sure, but truth be told, I didn't want her to change her mind. I eased my lips to hers and closed my eyes. We kissed gently. I pull away and looked in her eyes. She moved in for another kiss. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. I completely lost control. I tightened my grip around her waist and kissed her with passion and lust. When we separated I could tell she was registering my feelings. Everything was new for her, but not me. I had been craving her since our last encounter. It was that moment that I knew I was in love with her. I would give my life to protect her. Isabelle or not, I wanted to be with Ashley.

Chapter Thirteen

I kissed down her neck and thrust my hips, driving my stiffness into her, she gasped, trying to decipher what was happening. I wanted her so bad I couldn't wait any longer. I put my hands under her pajamas and worked my way up to her breast. We continued our long lustful kissing. I wrapped a hand around her soft mounds and lightly squeezed while trusting again into her center. She broke our kiss and wrapped her arm around my neck, letting out a loud lustful moan. I pressed again rubbing my cloth covered member directly over her treasure. I needed her badly.

"Wait," she said through her breath. Save it. "She needs to feel this."

Here we are again. A tough moment and my sister is thinking about someone other than herself. She is the saintliest person I've ever met.

"What do you mean?" I thrust one last time showing my weakness.

"She wants love. You have to give it to her."

"But I don't love her." I caught myself before I made an admission that would surely be too much for Ashley to handle. I wanted her to know I loved her, but I didn't think she was ready to hear it.

"If you treat her like this, she will never know the difference."

I put our foreheads together and closed my eyes. I didn't want to part from her but I had to control myself. Ashley was still trying to figure out how to solve Isabelle's problem; I was struggling with my own. How does one deal with falling for their sibling? And what would happen to us when this was all over? I kissed her one last time before I got out of the bed.

"Where are you going?" She was concerned.

"I'm going to sleep in front of the door." I knew I couldn't control myself any longer. As long as she was next to me, I wanted to devour her and pleasure her in every way imaginable. Ashley didn't object, I think she knew I was losing control.

I spent the longest night of my life on the floor. I listened to Ashley's breathing as she slept. I agonized over our future. I wondered if I'd ever get to make love to her. I wondered if she'd ever love me back.

"Are you awake?" She whispered.

"Yeah, how did you sleep?" I sat up and leaned against the door.

"Good, thank you for staying with me, I felt safe."

"I'd never let anyone harm you; person or spirit." She let out a light giggle.

"Come on let's eat." She moved towards me

I was sore from laying on the floor all night, but I was happy my mission was accomplished. Ashley was safe and I didn't give in to my lust for her. I had to get focused and prioritize. Isabelle is priority one. We needed to get rid of her.

"So, you think she will go away if she thinks Du Bois truly loves her, and wants to take her away?"

"Yes, I think that's what she wants. I can feel it."

"I just don't know how I'm going to prove it to her. How can I show her I'm taking her away when we never leave the attic?"

"You just have to make her believe it."

I didn't say anything else. My mind was projecting all the possibilities. I've had sex with Isabelle but it wasn't love making like Ashley wanted me to do. This time I had to make her feel loved. Slow, passionate, methodical; I had to make her fall for Du Bois even more. Guilt came over me because I couldn't help but feel excited about it. I didn't care about Isabelle, but I wanted Ashley. Feel, taste and touch, I wanted my sister.

The rest of the day pasted as slow as the night. Minutes seemed to take longer and longer to circle the clock. Was tonight the night I was going to see Isabelle. I'm not sure if it was nervous energy or what but Ashley asked me to take her out shopping. We went to Kenner and stopped at a few places. We spent most of our time at the mall. Spending time away from the house was good. It took our minds off Isabelle and our relationship started feeling back to normal.

As evening approached we were both getting pretty tired so we went back home. Ashley said she was going to take a bath and soak for a while in the tub. I got out some of my case files and started reviewing them. I'm not sure how much time passed when she came back downstairs.

"Don't laugh", she said before walking in front of me.

I looked up as she made her way to the center of the room. She was wearing one of Isabelle's gowns, but it wasn't like any of the others. It was blue silk and cut low over her breast, exposing much of her chest and a lot of cleavage. The hem around her shoulders and chest were outlined with white lace. Her hair was pulled back with a white hair piece. Long white silky gloves covered her arms from the elbow down. She was beautiful.

"Wow." That's all I could muster.

"I thought since Isabelle gets to control what happens, I at least should pick the outfit. This one is my favorite. Do you like it?" She looked nervous.

"You are stunning." I stood up and walked towards her.

She didn't move as I approached. I put my hand behind her neck and pulled her into me. I kissed her.

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on." She lowered her eyes and mumbled a thanks.

"I'm going to go wait for her. You know what has to be done." She started to walk away.

"Wait." I held her hand. Come with me for a minute.

I escorted her upstairs to my room. She asked what I was doing.

"Wait right here for me." I jumped in the shower and washed off, I shaved my face and groomed myself. I walked back into the bedroom in only my underwear. For a moment, I considered how comfortable I felt in front of Ashley now. Two weeks ago, I would have never stood in front of her with only underwear on. I retrieved my best suit from the closet and dressed in front of her.

"If you don't get to witness what happens, I at least want you to know I'm at my best for you." Tears welled up in her eyes and she walked up to me and helped adjust my tie.

"That is the nicest thing I've ever heard a person say." She kissed me.

I finished dressing and escorted her to the attic door. She looked at me with concern before going upstairs alone. I stood listening intently. I was so nervous and eager I could hardly stand still, but I was afraid if I moved I wouldn't hear her stir around. Time stood still as I waited.

Chapter Fourteen

I thought I heard some movement so I decided to ease upstairs. Ashley, or Isabelle, one of them, was sitting at the dressing table applying makeup.

"Hi." I said as I walked up behind her. I stood in the middle of the room. She turned and looked at me as if expecting my arrival.

"Hello Frances," It was the first time she ever used my first name; I mean his first name.

"Hello My Dear. You look lovely this evening." She stood, presented herself, then thanked me. She looked like she was blushing. "Did you get dressed up for me?" I continued.

"Yes, I wanted to look pretty for you." Ashley's comment kept replaying in my head. 'Make her believe you love her.' I moved to Isabelle and took her hands, placing them around my neck. "Would you like to dance?"

We moved around the room silent, then she started humming the familiar song I'd already heard several times. We moved around to her voice, holding each other tight and staring into each others eyes.

"What is the song you're singing?"

"Gymnopédies; you like?"

"It's beautiful."

"He is young modern composer. He is famous back home."

We danced around the room until she finished singing. She looked at me with pure love. It was time. I had to fulfill my promise. I rubbed my thumb across her cheek and looked her in the eyes.

"You do know I love you immensely; don't you?" She smiled.

"You do know I'm going to take you away from this place; don't you?" Her eyes teared up.

"It's going to be you and me forever; I promise." I didn't feel guilty for saying it, I was looking into Ashley's eyes and telling her what I felt. I didn't care that Isabelle was the one listening. I took her by the hand and led her to the bed. Our eyes never strayed from each other. We stood facing each other. I removed my jacket and loosened my tie. Her gown was tied in the back so I reach around her and started loosening the laces. Her breathing picked up a little. She rested her hands on top of my arms as I worked on the gown. I didn't break my gaze.

After the laces were loosened, I slowly pulled the gown over her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing silk panties and bra to match. That was when I realized the purpose of our shopping trip. Ashley bought these because she wanted to be at her best for me too. Isabelle crossed her hands in front of her lower regions as if she was shy. I slowly unbuttoned my shirt and let it fall to the floor. Then I unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off my legs. We stood before each other in only our underwear. Our gaze still unbroken.

I put her hands around my neck. I leaned in and kissed her. Soft, quiet, smooth; our lips brushed against each other with delicacy. I eased her onto the bed and helped her turn to lay on the pillows. I crawled on top and kissed her again. After we released I moved to her neck and kissed my way from one side to the other. I looked her in the eyes again, then moved down the center of her chest, kissing my way to her navel. She was breathing heavy. Then I worked my way back up.

When I reached her breast I slid my hands beneath her and unfastened her bra, then pulled it off her arms. I took a moment to soak in her perfect shape, then I sucked her nipple into my mouth and squeezed it slightly. She gasped at the sensation. I worked my way around each nipple with my tongue before I continued down to her navel. I gripped her panties and started easing them off her bottom. She lifted just enough to make my task easy. I glared at her soft beautiful puss. It looked so tasty. I resumed my kissing just below her navel and slowly, torturously, moved across her shaved pubes and around her labia.

Her breathing was rapid now and I knew she was soaking wet. I paused for a brief moment, then slid my tongue across her clitoris. She sighed with lust, her whole body convulsed. I waited a couple seconds then licked her again. She grabbed my hair and tried to force my mouth to her wetness. I knew she wanted more, but I wanted to taste her as much as I could. I slid my tongue up and down her puss drinking in her flavor. Her hips thrust upward involuntarily. After tasting her for several minutes I decided to give her some relief. I started massaging her clit continuously with my tongue. She was bucking uncontrollably at the stimulus. I pulled my mouth away just long enough to wet my index finger. I slowly worked it inside of her. Her moans were getting much louder. I curled my finger upward and massaged the walls of her vagina while continuing my assault on her pearl. She let out a constant stream of sounds and clenched her legs together. She was convulsing repeatedly each time I licked her clit. A flood of juices hit my tongue and I tried my best to drink it all in. She taste so good.

After she relaxed her scissor lock I crawled my way back up to her. She pulled me to her mouth and kissed me hard. Between breaths she told me how good it felt. We kissed for a few minutes then I looked her in the eyes and told her I was going to make love to her. She pushed me back a little with her legs, then lifted them high enough to catch my underwear with her toes, she pushed them as low as she could, I finished the job. I got back on top and kissed her. I thrust my pelvis letting my shaft rub the outside of her pussy. She met my movements with her own. She pleaded for me to enter her. I didn't need to be asked twice.

I aligned my penis with her cunny and slowly pushed. She was so wet I didn't have any resistence. Her warmth enveloped my shaft. I buried my face in her neck.

"My God you feel so good."

"You feel good too." Her face was starting to sweat a little. The accent reminded me that I was making love to Isabelle and not my beloved Ashley.

I withdrew to the head then buried my cock as deep inside her as I could. I looked at her face wanting to see who I was making love to. I wanted to imagine that it was Ashley enjoying what I was doing. Our rhythm quickened and she pulled me deep inside her making sure my pelvis never left her clit, she grinded against me ferociously then started cumming again. She pressed her mouth to my shoulder and even bit me a little as she screamed. She pushed my face away enough to look me in the eye.

"You make me feel so good. I love you so much."

"I love you too. Very much." I remembered the role I was supposed to be playing. "I want you to go away with me. Will you?"

"Yes." She kept her gaze as I slowly teased her cunny with my hard shaft. "Will you show me you love me?"

"How?" I thought I was already doing it.

"Give me child." Her statement caught me completely off guard. But I can't back out now, not after going this far. If I retreat now I may never get this chance again. I didn't want to act like I was thinking about what to do so I lowered myself and kissed her again. I thrust hard into her over and over. Each impact making her moan in my mouth. I was starting to lose my focus because I was uncertain if I should proceed with what she's asking. That's when I felt it, I was about to cum. I can't fail her. I can't fail Ashley.

Chapter Fifteen

I lowered myself completely on top of her and held her tight. I could feel my climax approaching.

"Oh, God. I'm cumming inside you. Oh God." And with that, I filled her with my siemen. I froze inside her as rope after rope of cum sprayed from my shaft. Instantly, I started worrying if I made the right decision. Neither of us moved.

"Clay?" My head swung up to look at her. "Clay, its me."

"Ashley? How long, I mean, how did, I mean..."

"Shhhh." She put a finger over my lips. "Don't say anything."

She pulled me into her lips. I started moving my hips again slowly in and out of her. She moaned into my mouth. My cock never lost his hardness, but when Ashley showed up, I think it got even harder. I pushed in and out of her as deep as I could. I couldn't believe it, I was making love to my sister. My sweet, beautiful, dark-haired goddess. When our lips parted she sighed out loud.

"You feel so good." She managed just before she locked her legs around me and came. She squeezed my arms tight and I'm sure left claw marks.

"I love you Ashley, so much." I was looking her in the eye.

"I love you too." She said, then I released my second load deep inside her.

We held each other the rest of the evening. We didn't even bother leaving the attic, we just slept in Isabelle's bed.

The next morning I woke up alone. I put my underwear on and went to find Ashley; I prayed she wasn't regretting what happened. When I got to the kitchen, there she was, cleaning up dishes wearing only an apron. Her bottom was so cute. I slid my underwear off, walked up behind her and whispered in her ear.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning sexy," She pressed back against me.

I nibbled on her earlobe a little before I turned her around to face me. I kissed her eagerly. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her to the table and sat her down. As our tongues danced around I entered her. She let out a long soft moan. I started moving in and out of her as deep as I could. She broke our kiss.

"Oh God yes." She squeezed me around the neck and lifted herself into my pumping cock. I held her tight against me as she came. She froze and let out a continuous moan. I could feel my cum building. I exploded inside her. My body convulsed as I ejaculated my entire load. We kissed again.

"I'm in love with you." I said as if confessing a dark secret. "I want to be with you."

She responded by kissing me.

EPILOGUE

The airport traffic was busy as always, The poor guy in the police car was fighting the crowds as usual; forcing us to pull away if our passenger hadn't made it out of the terminal. My stomach was a little knotted. Its been weeks since I've seen her. After we figured out that Isabelle was gone for good Ashley decided to go back home for a while. She said she needed to take care of a few things. When she called and asked me to pick her up at the airport I was excited, yet nervous, to see her.

When she came out of the terminal I rushed her in the car and told her we'd catch-up on the drive home. She didn't say much on the drive. I think she could tell I was a little worried. I kept asking if she was okay and how she was doing. She just said she was good. She held my hand as we drove. I started getting paranoid and was struggling with the silence.

"Have you talked to Gale lately?" I needed something to say.

"A couple times while I was in Sac."

"How's she doing?"

"Good." and it ended at that.

When we got home I helped with her bags. I left them downstairs because I wasn't sure which room to put them in. When she came in she dropped the bags she was carrying right next to the others. She walked directly towards me and wrapped her arms around me. We kissed. Passion took over us and we made love on the couch. Afterward she just layed on top of me for a while. Then she looked up to tell me something.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, I love you." I was relieved she was still feeling the same way I was.

"I have something to tell you." Her face was just inches from mine. I waiting to see what she had to say. "We're having a baby."

Warmth spread over me. I was so excited by the news tears welled up in my eyes. I hugged her tight then kissed her passionately.

"Then there is something I need to ask you." I said, she looked at me curiously. "Will you marry me?"

She answered with a long deep kiss. I carried her upstairs and made love to her again. My baby deserved to be comfortable while I pleasured her. When we were just lying there holding each other I thought about our future together.

"How are we going to tell Mom and Dad?" I wondered what their reaction was going to be.

"She will find out soon enough." She said and I looked at her inquisitively. "I left my diary back home."

THE END