A Sisters' Ploy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As for a shirt? Well, Kylie, by her words and actions had made it clear that his ripped body was quite a turn-on for her and that, unless the weather necessitated otherwise, it was probably in his interest not to wear one. Objectification? Almost certainly, but something Matt felt sanguine about.

Kylie had barely sat down at the small table on the Ottoman she shared with Matt when she blurted out to Lucy opposite her...

"I heard you all the way out here. It must have been a good one."

"Matt found my g spot and I gave him a hand job in return."

"Go you girl. You'll be a sex nymph in no time."

Kylie didn't really believe that, and nor was Lucy fooled. Her issues were much deeper than that. But it was progress and words of encouragement given and received between them always went down well. As she said it, Matt felt a more determined stroking of his flaccid manhood by Kylie's fingers as Kylie added...

"That's why he's gone all soft cock on me. Still, I know he refracts pretty well. I'll have him up and ready by the time we've finished our coffee."

As Kylie picked up her drink with her spare hand, she turned her other hand around, placing it under Matt's balls as she tickled his penis with her fingers, concentrating on the area just under the bell.

Kylie turned the conversation back to Lucy, asking her surprisingly intimate questions about her experience and getting surprisingly honest answers in return. Matt could see Kylie was exploring the extent to which Lucy's reaction to physical contact was mellowing and, just as much, although in a much more roundabout way, whether it was generating in her any emotional bond to Matt.

The short summary of Lucy's long and indirect answers was that, she didn't really feel any more comfortable with the contact but accepted the discomfort as the price to be paid for what she regarded as a pleasurable and positive experience. And, on the connection, Matt interpreted her reply as being that, while she greatly valued him as a friend and even felt some lust towards his body, she couldn't really say what she felt was a strong personal connection. But it was still early in the process.

But Matt's concentration on the discussion started to wain somewhat as Kylie's playing with his manhood had the desired effect. Slowly at first, and then quite quickly, if filled, hardened and extended; Kylie helping it along the way by pulling out the front of his swimmers to let it grow into the vertical edifice nature intended it to be.

When she was satisfied she had the full extension his body could offer, she reversed her hand and wrapped it around his swimmer sheathed erection, putting down her coffee cup and closing the conversation...

"Well, it seems it's ready for my turn. I better use it while it's keen."

Once again, in what was now almost becoming a routine, Kylie led him into her bedroom. A week ago Kylie had replaced her old, saggy bed with a new King size one, well protected from her tendency to squirt by a towel placed at the place they usually make love.

Now, following her regular pattern, she stripped herself, then knelt down in front of him to peel his pants off his erection and down his legs. The way she faced him and played with his erection as she did that, always raised in Matt's mind some - hope might be the best word - that she was going to go down on him and give him a bit of head.

But as always, she sat up on the bed, pulled him towards her and between her legs, then unbalanced him to fall over her, leaving them rolling on the bed in a lovers embrace.

Kylie's foreplay of rolling embraces and passionate kisses had grown lengthier and more intense with every meeting. A bedside relationship which had started as little more than a 'come and fuck me' invitation had morphed - in Kylie's mind at least - into one of genuine passion and a growing attachment that, dare she thought it, verged on love. It wasn't that Matt's approached hadn't reciprocated that view; just that he still found himself confused as to what his real role in this ploy of the two sisters was.

Several times as they rolled and turned in their embrace, the tip of Matt's anxious erection played teasingly against the rim of Kylie's vagina. But each time, Kylie's actions, partly driven by a desire to play the tip of it against her clit, offered no invitation for Matt to penetrate her and for a while he hesitated to take the initiative.

When he did finally push himself into a shallow penetration. Kylie rolled herself on her back, spread her legs apart and offered herself in what had become, since their first encounter, Kylie's preferred sex position.

Matt knew what he had to do.

Grabbing a deliberately placed pillow, he slipped it under Kylie's hips, then mounted her between her legs. Penetrating her, he dropped his hips low as he rose on outstretched arms, looking down at the sexualised womanly body below him.

Then he delivered a steady stream of shallow, upwardly directed thrusts, intended to rake firmly across her g spot.

Until Matt came along, Kylie had never experienced the sort of stimulation of her g spot that Matt had given her and the intense orgasm it delivered. Now it seemed all she wanted. For her the orgasms had been too intense not to want more and, with sex with Matt rationed by their arrangements to only twice a week, she had no inclination to trade variety for intensity.

Matt willingly complied. Man on top thrusting was his favourite position. Shallow thrusting might not be the most exciting, even if it could brew him up. But as the routine had settled, so had Matt's endurance. The overly short period of full penetration thrusting after Kylie's orgasm had slowly extended. It had still been less than Matt might have liked, but overall was giving him some pretty good sex. Especially as he got to stare down at Kylie's delectable body.

In the past, Kylie had been inclined to suppress the vocalisation of her sexual enjoyment. Her sister had hated Kylie's lovers and to fully vocalise her enjoyment of sex with them just seemed to be rubbing Lucy's nose in it.

But things were different now. The man she was in bed with was one of Lucy's best friends and certainly her best male friend. Lucy was herself experimenting with sex with him. Kylie figured that letting Lucy hear just how pleasurable sex could be was more likely to inspire to her try harder to get to like it.

Besides which, Matt was pounding her g spot in a way no other male ever had and she wasn't even sure she could hold back on expressing just how good it felt.

It seemed to Matt that every thrust was producing a fairly loud groan from Kylie, overlaying which was a rising continuous moan; increasingly accompanied but the short sharp grunts signifying the not insignificant efforts required by Matt to deliver the thrusts at the angle he was.

And while Lucy wasn't there to see the synchronization of Kylie's moans and Matt's grunts with whatever activity was happening, it seemed to her sitting out by the pool and listening to the noises coming from Kylie's bedroom, that her sister was about to explode. Lucy quickly became aware she was being aroused by it and, emboldened by her recent experiences, for the first time in her life, put her hand down her bikini pants and started pleasuring herself.

Kylie's explosive orgasm was announced by her loud cry, the upward thrust of her hips and the now familiar squirting; that gush of warm fluid that wetted Matt's pubis and made necessary the towel Kylie always put under their love making position.

Matt immediately fully penetrated her, giving her vagina his hard shaft to contract onto; something that - as far as he could tell from Kylie's co-operation to the point of anxiety in accepting the full length of his shaft into her body - seemed to make her orgasm even more enjoyable and prolonged.

As her hips started relaxing back onto the pillow, and even before Kylie's contractions had finished, Matt started the pleasuring of his erection with full penetration thrusting; long, slow, rhythmic thrusting into her tight vagina that activated the sensitive nerves over the whole length of his manhood.

Too often after bringing Kylie to a climax this way, Matt had found his shaft's sensitivity index going from zero to hero in way too short a time. Hair triggered by the way the sensitive part of his shaft just under the upper section of the bell was being firmly rubbed on Kylie's g spot, once he started pleasuring himself with longer thrusts, his climax would be presaged by just the briefest, almost teasing moment of extreme pleasure, rather than a slow build.

Maybe it was the fact that he'd recently ejaculated to Lucy's hand job on him, but this time he was finding it much more enjoyable. Tendrils of pleasure shot up and down his shaft, exciting his brain without immediately pushing him into an all too quick orgasm. Slowly, delightfully, they were building; helped no end by the sight of Kylie's delightful breasts gently wobbling as her body responded to his thrusts.

The tendrils multiplied, slowly filling up his whole shaft. His grunts became groans of unsuffused pleasure. Then they became more intense; warning at their own leisurely, ecstatic pace that his climax was imminent. Matt would have had trouble describing exactly what it was that warned him his climax was about to unleash itself. By all rights he should have shot his bolt some time ago.

But he knew it was. He buried his shaft deeply in Kylie and held it there. The rush of ejeculative pleasure he felt as the first rope shot up his shaft was almost incomprehensible

Involuntarily, he bellowed out a groan as his brain was overwhelmed by it and bellowed again as the second ejeculative rush was nearly as powerful. He collapsed down on Kylie, pinning her with hands wrapped under her back and up over her shoulders, turning his head away from her's so his groans wouldn't deafen her, as ejeculative rush followed ejeculative rush.

As they faded, he felt this irresistible urge to thrust a couple of times, almost restarting the process, even if less intensely than before.

But Matt hadn't been alone in triggering an orgasm. Out by the pool, and well before he'd finished, Lucy had quickly found the right technique for maximising her own self pleasuring. She felt her body moisten, becoming almost wet, lubricating her fingers as she played them against her clit.

The climax had been nearly as nice as those Matt had given her and his bellowing groans had found her sprawled out on the poolside lounge, her body in a relaxed state with her hand still down her pants.

Matt laid down on top of Kylie, enjoying a moment of post ejeculative bliss while his erection remained hard and lingered delightfully inside her body. Slowly he withdrew a sticky, still stiff, if somewhat smaller erection than that he'd first penetrated her with, flopping onto his back beside her.

Kylie, still on an oxytocin high, leaned half over him, smothering him with kisses which he gladly responded to. But eventually she felt compelled to get up and fix the wet mess her squirting had caused before it soaked through the towel into the multiple layers of her mattress protection.

There was little for Matt to do but lie there and watch Kylie's naked body as she went about the quick tidy up, then put her bikini pants back on before covering it with a spaghetti shoulder stringed sheath dress. With a deep cleavage line and worn braless with her nipples all but showing through, it was nearly as seductive as her naked body.

Kylie sat on the bed next to him, put her hands high on his thigh and asked...

"Are you just going to lie there or are you going to get up and make dinner like you promised too?"

Matt took it as the move along it was intended to be. As they both exited the bedroom they noticed Lucy, slightly dishevelled and looking somewhat unusually spaced out, still reposed untidily on the sunlounge. As soon as she notice them, she got up, came inside and with a brief...

"I'd better get dressed..." quickly brushed past them, looking somewhat flushed.

Matt was completely oblivious to any likely explanation of Lucy's unusual - for her - behaviour; but Kylie thought she had a fair idea of what had happened.

When Lucy reappeared she was dressed once more in her slightly frumpy, although not entirely unfashionable, style. To Matt's eyes, the problem - if you can call it that - was that Lucy's manner of dress completely hid her stunning figure and always made her look dumpier than she was. In this case it was a nice enough pair of jeans, over which she wore a very loose fitting, upper thigh length T shirt which suggested a more heavily built figure than Lucy had.

There was something happening in the relationship between Lucy and Kylie at the moment that fascinated Matt. It was almost like there was a 'no holds barred' rule between them in discussing their sex life. He'd be left sitting there at dinner as they each downloaded on the other what they'd just shared with Matt. He correctly deduced it was part of the process of helping Lucy develop her sexuality - if that could be achieved. But it still left him in a somewhat bizarre situation.

It wasn't that they completely ignored him. He'd something have to correct or put a different angle on what one of them was saying and occasionally get a 'how did you do that' sort of question.

Still, Matt's jaw nearly dropped to the table when Kylie asked Lucy...

"Do you pleasure yourself while Matt and I were making out?"

Lucy flushed bright red...

"Yes."

"Did the sound of our love making arouse you?"

"Yes."

"What do you think stirred you up?"

"I don't know. After all the descriptions I've had of it, it was just so easy to imagine what was happening and feel the pleasure you were experiencing. It sort of played in my brain and made me really aroused. And I thought, maybe it was time to experiment with a bit of self-pleasuring. "

"That's great. Do you think that might inspire you to be more experimental in the sexual activity with Matt?"

"I don't know. Physical contact is still hard for me. It's a lot easier to fantasise about it than be there with someone so close to me. But as we've discussed, it's a trade-off of one sort of pleasure against a sort of pain of experiencing it. Maybe."

Kylie looked to Matt...

"Which reminds me, do you want to stay the night...in my bed?"

Matt was caught off guard...

"I don't have any sleepwear; although I generally sleep naked."

"Most of the time, so do I. It's a deal then."

What Matt quickly discovered when he bedded up with Kylie a few hours later is that she was a 'spooner'. She showed no immediate interest in an additional round of sex. They kissed and cuddled for a short while, but her 'goodnight' announcement clearly had an understatement that sex was at that moment not on the cards.

But as Matt settled down and turned on his side facing away from Kylie, he found her quickly pressed against his back, explaining herself with a...

"I like spooning. Is that OK?"

Matt signified his acceptance, even if he found it a little surprising. His previous girlfriend didn't want her sleep disturbed by any physical contact.

There was certainly nothing half-hearted in Kylie's spooning position. Matt could feel her body moulded against his back and legs in full continuous contact. Its effect was compounded by the way she wrapped her arm over his lower waist; resting her hand on his lower pubis. While her positioning didn't initially touch his flaccid penis as it dropped off to his side, as he inevitably became aroused by the extent of her contact, the top of his shaft came up against the back of her hand.

While provocative, since she ignored the contact, so did he.

A busy day at the beach and the events of the evening made it easy for Matt to drop off to sleep. He woke once to a slightly erotic dream to find Kylie's hand wrapped around his still hard shaft, but since she seemed to be asleep, didn't take it as an invitation; the mild stimulation not stopping him from falling back into a deep, dream inducing, sleep.

A few hours later he woke again with a lower arm deadened by his weight resting on that shoulder, with Kylie still pushed against his back and hand still grasping his manhood. It was too uncomfortable to ignore. Using the space the king size bed gave him, he slowly eased his bum away from Kylie as he straightened up his body concurrently with turning onto his back. That left Kylie in contact with him at her head and knees, but because he'd rolled and straightened in a way that neither extended nor compressed the arm whose hand was wrapped around his erection, seemingly - and surprisingly - left Kylie gripping it without waking her up.

That was all very nice. But the problem was Matt knew he snored like a buzz saw if he slept on his back. He needed to turn onto his side facing Kylie and that would be almost impossible to do without a major disturbance to the hand, and its arm, that embraced his shaft; waking Kylie.

After once dropping off and being woken by his own snoring, he decided there was no choice. He rolled slowly onto his side, moving his butt away from Kylie and letting her arm either twist and follow or - as he suspected would be more likely - releasing his shaft. Either way, he knew there was a fair chance she'd be at least partly woken by his action.

Kylie responded to his turn by releasing his shaft and pressing her back against his front; reversing the previous spooning. That didn't surprise Matt all that much.

What did surprise him was when she reached between her legs and pulled his erection from its previous resting place between their bodies to instead be between her legs; pushing hard up into her crotch.

Matt could feel Kylie adjust its position until he was sure it was pushed up into her crease because of the warm damp arc of flesh he could feel surround the upper half of it. Kylie then reached around to pull his upper arm over her chest, placing his hand cupping her lower breast. She then snuggled in tightly against his body.

It wasn't an unpleasant situation and he once again settled himself down to try to drop back off to sleep.

Kylie on the other hand had always been inclined to close sleeping. But she felt an additional attraction and arousal in Matt's presence that inclined her to sexualise that in a way she hadn't previously. When she pulled Matt's erection between her legs, she hadn't really planed what followed, more saw it as a path to an erotically dream filled sleep.

As her clit responded to the presence of Matt's hard erection against it, it created in Kylie a much greater sense of arousal and sexual need than she'd anticipated. At first she tried to resist it, attempting to ignore the siren call of her clit and drop off to sleep. By the time she realised that wasn't going to work, it was too late to simply release Matt's shaft back to when it had started between their bodies. She'd crossed a threshold of sexual need and desire which had to be satisfied.

Unaware by this time of whether Matt was awake or asleep, she pinned Matt's erection against her clit with a finger and gently and subtly rocked her hips back and forwards to stimulate herself. Matt had been asleep, but unsurprisingly was woken by both Kylie's movements - however subtle they had been - and what amounted to the stimulation of the tip of his shaft as Kylie played it against her clit.

When Matt's started to lightly tweak Kylie's nipple under the hand that she had placed on her breast; encouraging the nipple to jut up between his fingers, where just the slightest movement was enough to pleasantly stimulate it, she knew she had Matt's attention.

She pushed Matt's erection into a shallow penetration of herself, where the same rocking movement now raked her g spot with the tip of his erection.