A Sisters' Ploy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt hadn't set out to make her cum in the way she did. But once he'd discovered her reaction to his actions, he was more than willing to bring her to a climax. He was surprised just how quickly she'd climaxed. Now he was even more surprised to find that even just thrusting for his own pleasure was stimulating her. It wasn't just her moans. Her breathing was again becoming faster and she had her hands spread out wide grasping and pulling at the sheet under them.

The effort of just holding himself up as he was and banging her was becoming a bit tiring. He'd been ready to increase his own stimulation -- something he knew he could do by more firmly rubbing his shaft on the front of her vaginal opening as he withdrew it and plunged it back in -- to bring forward his own climax. But he wasn't really in a hurry. He loved to see her cum and loved just how passionate she got afterwards.

She was quivering under him as her moans again got louder, palpable signs of what was building inside her.

Matt watched as her head flopped back, her lips formed a perfect circle and her orgasm was signified by a mournful...

"Ooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....oooooooooorrrrrrrrr...aaaaaaahhhhhhhh."

Kylie didn't know what Matt was doing to her. No previous lover banging away at her in the missionary position had ever had her close to cumming. They had to work harder than that.

Matt felt her contractions powerfully pummelling his still thrusting manhood, her vagina tighter than it had been before, the first tendrils of pre-ejeculative pleasure starting to seep into his shaft. He saw her eyes open and stare up at him, only for them to close again as her head sunk deeper into the mattress and she lapsed into another orgasm...

"Ooooorrrrrrrrr...ooooorrrrrrrrrrrrr...oooooooorrrrrrrrrr...aaaaaarrrrrrrrrr."

By now those tendrils of pleasure Matt was feeling were starting to join up. It was not the searing hot single point of overstimulated pleasure that Lucy had done to him last night. It was milder, more spread out and so, for that moment anyway less indicative of an immediate climax. But it was coming. Coming soon.

Matt decided to make the most of it; thrusting hard and fast at Kylie as she squirmed about, throwing her hips up and generally, it seemed to him, working herself up to yet another orgasm, all at the same time.

Kylie felt a little out of control in all of this; like someone had pinned her down, stuffed some sort of magic climax inducing vibrator up her vagina and, as she started to recognise the over the top reaction she was having, tickling her unmercifully all at the same time. And above it all, Matt's oh so masculine voice was demonstrating he was building to a climax too as those baritone grunts got louder and were heavily tinged with groans of ecstasy.

As she herself felt the onset of another climax, she sensed Matt's manhood surge and then explode inside her, hosing her cervix with rope after rope of fast jetted cum, as he let out a bellowing cry and, collapsing down on her, then proceeded to moan in her ears as his climax continued for much longer than she was used to seeing guys do.

Matt lay there on top of Kylie, panting heavily and yet sensing that, even after dumping such a heavy load in her, there was more to give. Instinctively, he thrust her a couple more times, to be rewarded with another wave of his orgasm, turning his head away from where it rested alongside Kylie's, so that his vocalisation of his pleasure didn't deafen her.

As Kylie's climax finished and the oxytocin it generated kicked in, she wrapped her arms around Matt's neck and kissed his cheek all over, squirming under him to rub her whole body against his. Finding Matt tensed up as he used his knees and elbows to support some of his weight and wanting more freedom of movement to express her passion than her supine position under Matt allowed, she singled for them to roll over.

Matt complied, even though his erection was still rock hard and sensitive; still feeling to him like it was dribbling out additional squirts of cum and rewarding him with pleasure signals for his efforts. As Kylie came on top, it was like unleashing a torrent of passion as she clamped her vagina on his shaft and rubbed her body and limbs up and down on him, while kissing everywhere from his forehead to his chest.

The stimulation of his shaft that her passionate movement caused unleashed yet another wave of Matt's orgasm; this one even more intense than the previous one. He grabbed her bottom and pushed his erection as deeply into her as was humanly possible, lifting his hips slightly to let him screw his cock around inside her as it felt to him like yet more dribbles and squirts of after cum were flushed out of his cock.

As that wave subsided, Matt found himself completely spent. He was aware of Kylie's nubile body being enthuastically rubbed against his. Even more aware that his manhood was still hard and delightfully buried in her and being moved about by her own movements. But he could also sense he had nothing more to give. He needed a moment of quiet repose before he could even think of responding to Kylie in the way she was responding to him.

As his energy came back, he wrapped Kylie in his arms and rolled them both on their sides where Matt could express his own passion. For the first time he responded to her kissing with those of his own, their lips soon merging and their tongues soon fighting each other's for dominance as they tussled inside their mouths.

Matt's manhood was still hard. He had no illusions that there'd be a second cumming or that what he had was a fast refracting second erection. But, while it lasted, it felt good in her body and he pushed his pubis hard up against her tightly clamped vaginal opening and screwed and jerked it about for all it was worth.

And as it turned out, it was worth quite a lot. Suddenly Kylie froze, took a deep intake of breath and with a prolonged moan into his mouth, came one last time.

But it was the end of Matt's erection. They rolled about in their mutual pleasure for a while before the need to get up and get ready for work overtook them.

In a way, all three of them lamented that the last 24 hours didn't include a group dinner with the lay it all out and put it on the table discussion that usually entailed.

Kylie lamented it the most. Having surrendered Matt to Lucy for the night had been much more of a sacrifice than she'd expected. She'd found she'd needed him, both physically and emotionally. And she couldn't assume it was a one off. If Lucy was going to be trained to share a bed with a man, it had to be a constantly repeated exercise. Maybe, she wondered, it was time for Matt to spend more nights at their place. Maybe he should move in.

And her feeling for Matt were becoming complex. The lust had always been there, but she was beginning to feel an emotional connection that sometimes overwhelmed her. She wondered if it was too early to raise the 'L' word and how it fitted in with the present arrangements.

Matt had been caught by surprise by Lucy's sudden acceptance of his manhood into her body, let alone it being for the purpose of his orgasm. He'd been hoping Kylie might tease out her thought process. Plus he too, apart from the sexual satisfaction it gave him, was becoming increasingly attached to both girls. Only fear stopped him using the 'L' word. Can you love two women without causing problems?

As for Lucy, she was considering the possibility she had discovered lust. Maybe, just maybe, she wasn't the complete asexual she and everyone else thought she was. The invasion of her personal space and physical contact that sex involved was still a major problem; but she was starting to come to terms with the cost/benefit of sex and accepted the benefits might win out. As for love, well, she certainly felt a degree of lust for Matt well above all others. And even a raised sense of attachment. The question that she'd not even started to contemplate was whether she could feel love for him -- indeed for anyone. Because while she was somehow aware she was a little different from others, the possibility she was on the spectrum and maybe her brain was not programmed for real love had never occurred to her.