A Sister's Seduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,343 Followers

Gary seemed legitimately confused, and responded simply, "Huh?"

"When you get 'hard' like that, does it just go away? What do you do? How long does it take to return to normal?" I was honestly curious to learn how the male anatomy worked.

Gary laughed. "Once it gets hard, it stays hard until I take care of it."

"Take care of it?" I questioned. "So, you are still, you know... you know, that way?"

"Oh yeah, Liz, I am still very hard from looking at you." Gary said as he stood up, and proudly displayed his erection, straining upward under his wet underwear.

I shocked myself as the words escaped my mouth. "Let me see it," I requested. I could not believe I said that.

In fact, twenty five years later, I am still amazed that those words escaped before I could censor my thoughts. Had I not said those fateful words, my entire life might be quite different. But I confess, I do not regret making that request. I did want to see Gary's erection.

Gary looked at me for a moment, contemplating what to do. He slowly stood up and with the water at crotch level, Gary lowered his boxers. He stepped out of them, and tossed them on the patio near the spa. He was now naked in front of me. The head of his erection stood a couple of inches above the water's height. It was simply beautiful. To this day, I have never seen a more beautiful or sexy penis,

The sexual tension was enormous.

We were rapidly losing any opportunity to control this situation. We were rapidly moving from being brother and sister to becoming two hormone struck teenagers who could not control their sexual curiosity.

If you are think you would have reacted differently, I suggest you are naïve. I suggest that if you were an innocent, inexperienced eighteen year-old girl, or a nineteen-year-old boy, in this situation, the temptation would simply be too great to explore just a bit further. It certainly was for us.

Gary's boner strained skyward, pointing straight to the stars. It was a magnificent sight. I simply could not resist studying it.

I leaned forward and inspected the rigid penis with keen interest. It stood seven to eight inches long, and at least two inches thick. It reached almost to his navel. The shaft had a noticeable vein running up the underside. It was topped with a large, pronounced mushroom shaped head, a head that seemed almost separate and distinct from the veined shaft.

"God, Gary, that thing is huge. It looks so hard and rigid, it looks like you could break concrete with it. How can you even function with that thing poking up in front of you? Does it hurt when it gets so hard?"

Gary walked towards me, naked, his erection swaying proud in front of him in the swirling waters of the Jacuzzi. "It hurts in a kind of good way," he answered, "But I need some relief."

He took my hand and gently pulled me to a standing position.

I said nothing. Gary took my tiny hand and tried to place it on his shaft.

"Oh, Gary, we can't do that. It just isn't right," I said, resisting his attempt to place my hand on his erection.

"Oh, Liz, please. I need some help here. Please don't leave me like this." Gary seemed to almost whimper as he slowly pulled my hand towards his rigid cock.

I knew it was wrong. I knew we should stop. I knew that this was not an appropriate experience for a brother and sister to share. But I was so aroused, so excited, and so caught up in the moment, I simply could not leave. Gary seemed to legitimately need my help; and god, how I wanted to assist him. I wanted to be the one who took care of his needs.

I know it sounds silly; but I needed to be there for my brother. I needed to show him I would take care of his needs and desires. I needed him to know he could turn to me; he did not need to seek out someone else.

For the next few moments, it felt as though I was not in control of my own actions. It felt like someone else was manipulating me. It felt like I was watching myself from outside my body, amazed at what I was doing.

I felt my fingers slowly wrap around this hard shaft. I seemed to articulate every thought that came into my head.

"Oh, my god, Gary, it is so heavy and thick. God, I can feel your pulse in my hand. What do you need me to do?"

Gary took my hand and moved it up and down a couple of times. "Jack me, Liz. Jack me like this..."

I moved my hand up and down, pumping his erection. Gary, reached up and cupped my breast, gently teasing my hard nipple through my wet bra. I let me brother feel me up as I slowly jacked his erect penis in my fist. I liked Gary feeling my breast; I liked it a lot.

An hour earlier, I could not have imagined letting my brother do this; but now I would have allowed him to touch me anywhere.

Gary's hips started stroking in time to my manual pumping. Each time he would push forward, I could see the little slit on the head of his cock open up. His urethra seemed to be winking at me.

I was getting so excited myself, I began swaying my hips involuntarily; humping against the water as I masturbated my brother.

Gary's movements became more pronounced as I used my hand to stimulate his erection. He pushed my bra up exposing my breasts; he then reached between my legs to touch my vagina outside of my panties.

I had no idea what we were doing. We were simply caught up in the movement. Gary reached inside the waist band of my panties, and he drove his hand down the front of my panties. Gary struggled to find the opening of my vagina.

Before Gary could find the opening, he spasmed, grunted and his penis erupted with a large rope of white semen. It shot several inched into the air before landing in a viscous string on my forearm. An instant later a second, slightly smaller string shot out, dribbling down my hand and wrist.

Gary went through a series of convulsions as he experienced his orgasm.

I was responding to Gary's climax. My chest was heaving, my clitoris was pulsing and my vagina was leaking in a state of arousal that I had never before experienced. It would not take much for me to climax myself.

Suddenly, Gary found my stroking his rigid, heavy erection too intense. The manual stimulation that movements before had given him such pleasure was now unbearable.

Gary grasped my hand to stop my further stimulation of his boner. "Liz, that's too much now. You have to stop," he advised.

I did not want to stop, I was enjoying this too much; but I complied. I did not understand all that had just happened, but I liked it. I liked having the power to drive my brother to a convulsive orgasm.

I managed to say, "We should go inside and get cleaned up." I brought my hand which was covered in his thick semen to my face to study the precious nectar. I inhaled his scent.

"Gary, you smell good. I like the way this smells. I need to clean up."

I was very aroused, and knew I needed to masturbate...I needed to climax, badly.

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,343 Followers
12