A Sister's Seduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,352 Followers

I kissed down the underside of the shaft as I gently held his testicles in my free hand, before returning to the head. But I was still hesitant to place this huge cock into my mouth. I was unsure if I could comfortably fit his girth inside me mouth.

I wanted to do this for my brother. Gary placed his hands on the sides of my head and gently guided my head towards his rigid pole. I reached up and removed Gary's hands from the sides of my head. I needed to feel like I was controlling what I did and how much of him I took at a time. I did not like feeling like my head was being forced forward, or that his penis would be 'forced' into my mouth. If I was going to do this, I was going to do it willingly and at my own pace.

With Gary's hands now at his side, I slowly relented; I slowly opened my mouth to allow the head to slip past my lips. Gary moaned loudly as his penis penetrated my lips into my mouth. The shaft was thick enough that I felt like I was having to stretch my mouth and jaw open to allow the head to past by my lips. Initially, it was uncomfortable, but my mouth and jaw seemed to adjust to the intrusion rather quickly.

He was large, and the texture of the skin was incredibly smooth. I began licking and sucking; I started moving my mouth up and down, taking only 2 to 3 inches of him into my mouth. I could feel his hips rock upward to meet my movements, trying to push deeper in my mouth. I resisted trying to take him deeper in my throat; I feared that I would gag if I tried to take him any deeper. I preferred to stimulate the head using my lips and tongue.

I did not want to take much more than the head into my mouth. And to this day, when I 'give head', even to my husband, I make love to the head of the penis, but have never tried to 'deep throat' anyone. I will make love to the penis, but I do not like the thought of someone shoving their dick down my throat and making me gag. That is not sexy to me.

After only a few minutes of stimulating the head of Gary's penis with my lips and tongue, Gary's breathing began to quicken. I knew instinctively that his arousal was increasing and he was approaching his climax. It was approaching decision time for me; my initial thought was to stop sucking now and complete the job "manually"?

My initial reaction was to pull away rather than allow him to cum in my mouth. But something kept me from disengaging my mouth; something kept me from pulling away. I was conflicted. In general, thought of a man's sperm in my mouth was not at all appealing; however, the specific thought of tasting and ingesting my brother's most intimate nectar was, well, very intimate. I mean, this was still my brother, the person whom I was closer to than anyone else on the planet, the person who had deflowered me last night, and the person to whom I wanted to give myself to in every way.

At that particular moment, as I wrestled with my emotions and conflicting feelings, the thought of pulling away from his semen seemed far worse that ingesting it. So I continued to stimulate the head of Gary's cock with my lips and tongue while pumping the shaft, knowing that at any second he might ejaculate into my mouth.

Still, I was a bit surprised as I felt the pulse of his penis and felt the sudden rush of semen appear in my mouth. I did not actually feel the semen shoot, but a large dollop of semen suddenly overwhelmed my tongue and mouth. In this concentrated volume, the taste was much stronger than the faint taste of his pre-cum seepage that I had tasted a hint of when licking the head of Gary's penis earlier. The salty, slightly bitter taste was not really unpleasant, but it was just slightly overwhelming.

I held the first string of semen in my mouth as I worked to muster the courage to swallow it. Momentarily, I was tempted to retreat and spit out the viscous rope of semen in my mouth; however in order to spit it out, I would have to 'disengage' from Gary's erupting member in the middle of his orgasm; and I did not want to do that.

In the instance during which I was deciding what to do with the semen in my mouth from the first string that shot from his penis, the second string erupted in my mouth, and I was forced to choose. I swallowed both spurts together. It was an intense, memorable moment. I had now ingested the most intimate essence of a man, his sperm; and it was my brother's sperm at that.

(Masturbation break - I am so turned on as I recall that night; I simply had to have a climax. It was wonderfully intense. I used my favorite toy (an 8" bright red phallic shaped vibrator), and as aroused as I was, it slipped right in without any lubrication needed. I am back now, a little more relaxed, but still very dilated, wet and aroused.)

Rather than been repulsed, the knowledge of what I had just done aroused me. Gary's semen was inside me now. And it was safely in my tummy where it could not create any havoc trying to impregnate me; but still it was within my core. I liked that thought. The taste of his semen was not at all offensive; in fact, I found he experience pleasant and exciting.

After he finished spurting his ropes of semen in my mouth, I kissed his penis several times before standing up. As I stood, another very small trace amount of white semen appeared on the tip of his penis. I leaned forward and with the tip of my tongue, I licked the last remnants of semen from the head of Gary's penis.

I had just performed an incredibly intimate act. And while I admit that I felt a little 'slutty' at the moment having just swallowed his semen, I also felt incredibly close to Gary.

Gary reached over, placed his fingers under my chin and raised my gaze to his, and said, "Liz, that was beautiful. Thank you. I love you so much."

And then Gary kissed me on the cheek.

I realized immediately that Gary avoided kissing me on the lips after cumming in my mouth. He obviously did not want to encounter his own semen. I found this amusing. Over the years, I have found that no man likes to kiss me after cumming in my mouth; their semen is fine for me to ingest, but they do not want to encounter it themselves. Men are peculiar creatures indeed.

We hugged and caressed each other before exiting the shower, and dried each other off.

Gary remained firm and large, but was not as rigid as he was immediately before he came.

While drying me off, Gary began touching my clitoris, first with the towel. He quickly dropped the towel and began touching me with just his fingers. I was already highly aroused, having just given my first blow job. I began rocking my hips. I wanted to climax, I needed my own release.

"Gary, you are turning me on so much. I want you so bad. Can you get another condom tonight?"

Gary nodded.

"I want to take you inside me again tonight. Would you make love to me tonight? I want you to fuck me...if you want to that is...I want you inside me so badly...will you fuck me again?"

I could see Gary's penis start to grow firmer again as I spoke. Gary liked hearing me beg to be fucked...and he seemed very willing to do just that. He seemed ready to fuck his little sister.

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,352 Followers
12