A Sister's Seduction Ch. 04

Story Info
Gary tastes his little sister.
2.6k words
4.65
80.6k
57
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,352 Followers

Gary wants to taste me...

After driving my brother to a climax with my mouth and ingesting his semen, Gary and I stepped out of the shower and dried each other.

Gary remained firm and large, but was not as rigid as he was immediately before he came.

I immediately went to the sink to brush my teeth. I knew that Gary would be uncomfortable kissing me until I had cleansed the residual of his sperm from my mouth. Gary stood behind me and continued drying my back while I swished the toothpaste mixture around and spit into the sink. I then rinsed with mouthwash.

Gary tossed the towel aside, and reached around me and began touching my clitoris with his fingers. I was already highly aroused. Having just given my first blow job, I needed a release. I needed an orgasm in the worst way. It would not take much to get me off either.

Gary continued to gently flick his fingers across my erect clitoris. I could not keep from moaning as I shut my eyes and laid my head back against his strong chest.

I began rocking my hips. I wanted to climax. God, I needed my own release. I was responding to his touch.

"Gary, you are turning me on so much. I want you so bad. Can you get another condom tonight?"

Gary nodded.

"I want to take you inside me again tonight. Would you make love to me tonight? I want you to fuck me...if you want to that is...I want you inside me so badly...will you fuck me again?"

I could see Gary's penis start to grow firmer again as I spoke. Gary liked hearing me beg to be fucked...and he seemed very willing to do just that. He seemed ready to fuck his little sister again.

I was thrilled with this 'new found' power I had over my brother. I was thrilled that I could arouse him so, make him so hard, and I thrilled that he wanted me so badly. It was an emotional rush that I certainly would learn to enjoy and take full advantage of over time.

Gary turned me so I was facing him. He kissed me deeply again. His penis pressed and throbbed against my lower abdomen. Our tongues danced together, chasing each other from my mouth to his, and back again.

He no longer seemed to mind the fact that minutes earlier he had ejaculated in my mouth. He was far too preoccupied with getting me prepared to accept his penis again.

As we kissed, he lifted me up, cradling my naked form and began carrying me toward my bedroom. I could feel Gary's erection pulsing against my buttocks as he held me in his arms.

As he carried me, I caught our image in the mirror at the end of the hallway. I was taken by a very sexy looking couple; I was naked, cradled in Gary's arms. Gary's erection stood proudly in front of him, thick and rigid waving as he walked, occasionally contacting my leg and ass as it bounced upwards as he walked. We looked like an erotic photo; a very sexy erotic photo.

"Stop for a second, Gary. Look at the mirror." I instructed. I wanted to savor this image and commit it to memory.

Gary then slowly lowered my legs and had me stand with my back towards him with both of us facing the mirror.

Gary was several inches taller than me. His larger frame seemed to dwarf me, making me appear tiny and vulnerable standing naked in front of him. In this position, his large, erect cock, which was now pressing into my lower back, was no longer visible.

My perky, size 34B breasts stood firm and erect. My nipples pointed prominently.

Gary's broad shoulder and muscular arms contrasted my thinner, more feminine form. Gary's natural coloring was darker, more tan than I was. This gave my naked image an erotic contrast as I stood in front of him.

Gary reached his left arm around my neck, over my shoulders and began teasing my right nipple, leaving the left breast fully exposed to the mirror. I watched as he wrapped his other arm (right) around my waist, and slowly moved his hand down my abdomen as I watched. Slowly he moved towards my wet and aroused clitoris and vagina.

I stood there, watching our naked image in the mirror as Gary fondled me, the only vestige of my modesty being the thin, very blond, almost transparent wisps of fine pubic hair covering my pussy. Yes, together, we were a very sexy sight indeed.

The image of my brother teasing my nipple as he slowly moved his hand towards my awaiting wet and dilated pussy served to heighten my arousal. I squatted slightly to open my thighs and give my big brother better access to my pussy.

I reached behind myself and took Gary's penis in my hand.

Slowly, Gary slid his hand down my flat stomach and found my erect clit and massaged it in a gentle but arousing manner that had me rocking my hips and moaning as I pumped his penis behind my back in my fist.

He then began gently probing the opening of my vagina. I was so wet, so aroused, and so open, that Gary had no trouble locating my opening, and inserting the tip of middle finger inside me.

Gary pulled my hair back exposing my shoulder. He then kissed and gently bit my neck and ear as he teased my pussy with his fingers. The sensations of him nibbling on my neck and ear while fingering me were indescribable. I moaned loudly from the pleasure.

"Oh Gary, I love what you do to me. You turn me on so much. God, that feels good." I hissed.

I kept glancing at the erotic image in the mirror, wondering who this sexy young woman was who was responding so totally to the digital stimulation of her vagina. I could see she enjoyed being fingered by the gorgeous hunk of a man who stood behind her. I could also tell she was going to get fucked tonight; fucked long and hard.

I felt dizzy as I spread my knees even further to allow Gary greater access to my wet, swollen vulva. I moaned as he continued to tease me, alternating between penetrating my opening with his finger and gently massaging my erect clitoris.

The combination of Gary's kisses and love bites on my neck, his fingers teasing my clit and vaginal opening and the incredibly erotic visual image of watching myself be teased and played with in the mirror in front of me, aroused me in a way I had not known possible. I could feel my lubrication literally running out of my dilated vagina, soaking my upper thighs and Gary's fingers. I rocked my hips and squatted to open myself for penetration.

I moaned more loudly. "Oh my god, Gary, you are driving me crazy. Oh god, I love you so much. Can you feel how wet you are making me? You have me so turned on." I panted. "I think you could make me climax right here, just like this."

Gary stopped, turned me to face him and kissed me deeply. "Let's go to the bed, Liz. I want to taste you."

His words sent a shiver through me. Did I understand him correctly? Did he indicate he wanted to kiss me down there? Was he going to taste me down there? My head was spinning with arousal and confusion. I did not know how I felt about this.

Gary led me to my room, and laid me on top of my bedspread. He climbed between my legs, and looked directly at my vagina which was leaking profusely, dripping my lubrication down my crack. I could smell the very faint aroma of my arousal. With his face literally just an inch or two from my leaking vagina, I knew Gary could smell the scent of my vagina as well. I wondered, did my sexual aroma arouse him now? Did it trigger some carnal, animal mating response deep in his core?

Yes, I was a bitch in heat now, giving off her sexual scent to attract her lover. I knew that animals give off a scent to let their potential mates know they are ready for penetration, ready to accept a penis, ready to be bred. I was an animal who was ready, and my scent confirmed it.

I looked over and could see Gary's erection pulsing in front of him, rigid and aroused. The sight of my open vulva, the scent of my arousal, and the feel of my wetness all combined to make my brother fully aroused and erect.

Gary traced his hand up my inner thigh and quickly found my erect clit. He massaged it in a gentle but arousing manner that had me rocking my hips and moaning. Gary moved his fingers down to my vulva, and began to penetrate me.

I was so wet, so aroused, and so open, that Gary had no trouble locating my opening, and inserting two fingers deep inside me. And as his fingers entered me, Gary moved to a kneeling position between my open thighs.

Kneeling in front of me, Gary's index and middle fingers were buried deep in me; his knuckles stimulated my clit while the tips of his fingers were teasing the front wall of my vagina.

Gary found a very, very sensitive spot on the front wall of my uterus. Later in life I would learn that this spot is known as my g-spot. Prior to this moment, I did not even know it existed.

Gary seemed to instinctively know just how to touch me there. My big brother was concentrating his fingers on massaging this spot in the front wall of my womb.

I responded with moans and gasps. I took his wrist and tried to force his hand deeper inside me. I knew that I was going to cum like this if he continued.

Then, without withdrawing his fingers, Gary leaned forward, placing his lips on my pussy. I panicked a bit. I felt a little wicked and naughty, and the thought of him tasting my secretions embarrassed me a bit.

"Gary, you don't have to do that."

Gary looked up at me from between my thighs, "Liz, I want to taste you. I want to do this with you. You are so sexy, so beautiful. I love you so much."

Gary slowly touched my erect clitoris with his tongue, teasing it, flicking his tongue against my very sensitive 'little nubbins'. It was like someone sent an electric shock through my core.

The touch of his tongue on my clit made me quiver, "Oh my god, Gary. God that feels good." escaped my lips.

Gary flicked his tongue across my clit for several minutes, evoking cries of unimaginable pleasure from my core. Each flick of his tongue sent a spasm of pleasure through me. I literally shook and spasmed each time he did it.

Gary's fingers were still buried deep inside me, continuing the assault on that sensitive area in the front wall of my uterus, deep inside my womb, as he teased my clit with his tongue; driving me closer and closer to my orgasm.

I grabbed the pillow next to me and clutched it to my chest. I was in a state of arousal I had never before known. I babbled in a barely coherent voice "Oh Gary, you are going to make me climax."

Gary stopped flicking his tongue. I moaned in frustration. Then without warning he sucked my erect clitoris into his mouth, sucking the blood into it. The intensity was simply too great. I did not think I could stand it.

"Oh Gary, too much...oh fuck...too much...oh my god...please...oh please, ...too intense..." I babbled, moaned and screamed. I was completely out of control.

I bucked my hips wildly and tried to push his head off my clit to momentarily stop the intensity of this assault. I felt like I needed a second to gather my senses; the pleasure was simply too intense.

But Gary was too strong and I could not break his suction grip. Gary continued to suck my clit even harder, and his fingers started a more violent assault on my womb. I continued to moan and buck my hips against his fingers.

I made incoherent sounds that I cannot describe as I felt a massive orgasm build inside of me.

I completely lost it. Then it started; the biggest, most intense and longest orgasm of my life. I bucked my hips wildly, holding the sides and back of Gary's head in place as he sucked my clit, pressing myself forward to push his fingers as deeply inside me as they could reach.

I was lifting my ass inches off the bed to force his fingers deeper inside me. I was a wanton little slut at that moment. I would have done anything, and allowed him anything at that moment to prolong this sensation that had overtaken me.

Gary 's sucking became more intense, almost violent; his fingers aggressively attacking the front wall of my vagina.

He began to spread his fingers apart, stretching me, as he pulled them out and plunged them forward violently, prying my pussy open. Wave upon wave of pleasure rocked across my body, my abdomen was convulsing. I was making completely incoherent sounds, almost talking in tongues so to speak.

My brother was giving me my first multiple orgasm of my life, and he continue to stimulate me, not allowing me to come down from my peak. Gary kept forcing me to climax until my belly hurt and I truly needed to stop; but could not stop cumming until he released his hold on me.

The massive convulsions of my first multiple orgasm were literally exhausting. My sides and abdomen hurt. But I could not stop cumming. I continued to endure convulsion after convulsion as he sucked my clit and assaulted my womb with his fingers.

"Gary, enough. Please let me stop. I need to rest." I was pleading.

But before I could pry his mouth from my pussy, I felt another wave of orgasmic pleasure crash across my belly, sending spasms of pleasure through my core. Again the screams of pleasure were indecipherable as they escaped my throat.

After the latest series of waves subsided, I was determined to break free. I had to stop or I was going to pass out. I mustered all my strength and pushed his head back, breaking the suction his lips and tongue had on my clit and panted, "Please Gary, please. You need to let me stop. You need to let me down."

I lay there panting, sweat forming on my breasts, a little river of sweat running between them. My breasts continued to heave up and down as I struggle to catch my breath. I was dizzy and slightly disoriented.

Gary looked at me and actually beamed with pride, smile broadly. He was very pleased that his efforts had produced such a profound result. Very slowly, he removed his fingers from my uterine walls.

I felt my vagina spasm at the sudden emptiness. My vagina throbbed and pulsed. It seemed to be trying to find something to grasp, to fill the sudden void inside of my womb.

I looked at my brother and saw his erect penis still straining towards the ceiling. He was ready to penetrate me with his penis. After the 'earth shattering' orgasm Gary just gave me, I felt that owed him that. I wanted him to penetrate me, to make love to me, to fuck me...

"Come here." I instructed as I laid back prepared to accept his massive boner...

Coming soon: Chapter 5 - Discovery with my brother: Gary mounts me.

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,352 Followers