A Sixville First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria smiled at this small surrender.

"Anyway, as I was saying, I came over and you weren't here...so I decided to have some fun with Cassie, only she didn't really want to play. Fortunately for me, and not so fortunately for Cassie, her boyfriend was! He couldn't resist fucking me, even in front of his girlfriend and God, Rob, the boy's a quick learner!"

Rob was shocked and horrified into silence.

"Don't worry! We took good care of Sophie. We just fucked every spare moment that we got. We fucked in the living room on Saturday and he ate his cum out of me on the kitchen table. We fucked in the shower Sunday morning and we used his cum instead of soap and then I shaved off all his pubic hair. That night, in your bed, I really pushed him to his limits. I scratched him and bit him and he was begging for more. He was so desperate to cum by the time I was finished enjoying myself that he practically raped me to get off." Maria said, delighting in telling him of her latest sexual exploits. "He has a fantastic cock and all of his cum belongs to me now!"

Rob tried to move his uncomfortable erection discretely but Maria noticed.

"Rob, is what I'm saying turning you on?"

"No." He lied.

"Ha! I haven't got to the best bits yet." She said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"I don't want to hear anymore. I want you to get out of this house and I certainly don't want to see you again!" Rob answered firmly.

Maria smirked and let her robe open little, exposing her left breast. Rob glanced and noticed the ring that pierced it. She stroked it as Rob watched.

"Oh, this? Yeah we went and got this on Sunday whilst Sophie was in Sunday school. Lover boy got his cock done, too." Maria said as Rob let out a pained wheeze. " You know, I was playing with this when I was speaking to Beth this morning. I was so turned on that I couldn't resist it. Do you want to know why?"

"I have a feeling that you're going to tell me anyway." Rob answered gruffly.

"My new lover had just finished fucking me in the ass as Beth got home. I could feel his cum drying hard even as I spoke to your wife and got Sophie ready. Beth was completely oblivious, of course."

She took in Rob's expression of disbelief and Maria turned away so that he had a clear view of her ass. She pulled up her robe.

"Oh God..." Rob croaked as he saw the crusty cum that had dried around her tight asshole.

"She didn't even suspect that he was in the house...." Maria said, meaningfully.

Rob looked round the kitchen, instinctively.

"He's not in the kitchen, Rob! Jesse's still asleep in the guest bedroom..." Maria whispered.

"Jesse?....my son, Jesse?!!" He asked, his mind and eyes boggling.

"Yeah, how weird is that, huh?" Maria laughed, frivolously. "I don't think Cassie even knew that you were his father. Are you not close?" Maria added, knowing the answer.

"I don't believe you. This is just some sick and twisted game that you're playing!"

"Why don't you come see for yourself, Rob?" She suggested and slipped out of the room.

++++++++++

Though he hadn't seen his son for six years there was no doubt in Rob's mind that the naked man sleeping spread-eagled on the bed was his son. Angry looking scratches and bites marked his body.

Rob spun round at Maria and pushed her against the wall of the hall.

"What have you done to him?" He growled.

"Nothing that he didn't want me to do to him...eventually..." Maria smirked wickedly. "The same things I could do to you..." She continued as she grabbed at Rob's hard-on.

"You bitch." Rob hissed.

"You really are a dirty old man, Rob, getting turned on by hearing about how I fucked your son." Maria chortled.

Rob turned away in disgust, at Maria and at himself.

Maria put her mouth to Rob's ear and stroked a hand through his hair.

"Are you sure that you don't want to give me your cum too? I'd love to have your cum mixing with Jesse's in my womb. You could show me how a real man does it, not a boy."

"Oh Christ." He muttered as his cock jumped.

"You know, he may young and virile but he's not as big as you..." Maria flattered his vanity and she knew that she had him when he turned around and faced her. She shed the robe in one small movement.

"Wow." He gasped as her saw her in the nude for the first time. It was more impressive in the flesh than it had been in his wildest fantasies.

He hadn't been able to stop thinking about her since that first night. He'd tried so hard to stop picturing her as he made love to his wife but had failed miserably.

She slunk forward and began to unbutton his shirt rapidly.

"Ummm, so manly." She said as she rubbed his chest through his thick dark body hair.

"You can't do this...." He said, choked.

"I am doing this, Rob." Maria said, stating the obvious.

"I don't...aghh...want to do this." He struggled to utter.

Rob knew this was wrong.

"We shouldn't do this." He tried to reason with her as she unbuckled his belt and removed it with a flourish.

"Your rock hard cock tells me that you really think differently..." Maria said, as she pulled it out.

He pulled away from her touch with difficulty. He wanted to run but his feet were leaden.

"I want you to fuck me in right here." She said, chiding him impatiently.

"Please stop..." Rob moaned under his breath.

"No." She said and grabbed his jutting dick. She played it like a flutist, caressing every contour and ridge. Rob shut his eyes and when he reopened them, they were filled with animal passion.

He was desperate to fuck her now and pushed her up against the wall.

She put her arms around his thick neck and hopped up, her legs wrapped around his waist, positioning herself so that she could slowly slide down his shaft.

"Ahhhhh" Rob moaned nasally. His face was level with her tits but he ignored them, too focused on the feelings his dick was experiencing to do anything else.

Mr Cannavane began ramming into her by rocking his hips and flexing at the knees.

He looked into her eyes; no resistance now and she knew that he would sacrifice anything to have his little slut.

"Morning, Dad, great pussy huh?" Said Jesse matter-of-factly as he walked into the hall.

"Jesse....I..." Rob cried between grunts. He felt nothing as his estranged son casually observed them copulating like beasts against the wall.

Jesse walked forward and kissed Maria sloppily, inserting his tongue in her mouth every time it opened to emit a moan of pleasure.

He broke off the kiss and padded into the bathroom.

+++++++++

Jesse finished peeing and went to the bathroom cabinet and pulled a tube of lube from inside.

He walked out of the room. He was hard now and enjoying the pain that the new piercing in his cock was causing.

He went unnoticed by the other two, who had moved to the floor.

He squirted some cold liquid onto the palm of his hand and rubbed it over his cock.

Maria was on top of Rob and only remembered Jesse's presence when she felt him spread the cool gel over her anus.

"Yeah, Jesse, fuck me too..." She spat out.

Jesse squatted behind her and thrust into her.

Rob moaned as he felt Jesse's cock through the thin membrane that separated them. He couldn't hold back any longer and shot gush after gush into Maria's gaping womb.

Jesse sped up the pace and a minute later also filled Maria with his jism.

They fell into a heap of sweaty limbs and sticky genitals, exhausted.

"Rob...?" Maria asked slowly.

"Yeah?" He replied, craning his neck to look at her.

"Drop the Jameson case."

"Anything you want Maria..." He croaked.

Maria believed him.