A Ski Bunny is Born Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of our time in Copenhagen was just as eventful, although we didn't repeat that evening's activities! We spent the days shopping, sightseeing and even went on a visit to the Carlsberg and Tuborg breweries, more at my request than Kim's! Luckily we never bumped into Sven and Jan, as it would have been a little embarrassing to explain our actions! It soon came time to leave Copenhagen and we realized that we never did mange to visit a sex club or shop, but were not too concerned as we had a wonderfully sexy time without it, thoroughly enjoying every moment of the exciting city.

Our next stop was Germany, specifically Berlin. On our day of departure we spent a full morning packing our luggage and were soon ready for our overnight train journey to Berlin, where we had arranged a car rental for the rest of our European mainland adventure. We had our luggage delivered to the station for loading onto the train by the porters. We only needed to carry our overnight bags. For this trip Kim had chosen to wear a loose fitting long sleeved tie neck blouse made from soft georgette material. It was patterned in cerise and black and the tie neck was very loose, the material strips for the ties hanging down as far as her waist. The blouse was cut long, coming as far down as her hips. On the bottom she had picked a bias cut skirt, with the bias effect creating a sexy frill effect on the hemline. This skirt was also made from soft georgette material but a jet black in color. For her feet she had some strapy black sandals with a delicate 3-1/2 inch heel. She had her long mahogany hair brushed into a straight sleek style and was wearing some large gold hoop earrings, the overall effect was stunning. I had also chosen a deep purple two piece outfit of a skirt and top. My top was made from a combination of a chiffon shirt over a simple camisole vest with a sweetheart neckline. The vest was made from soft crepe de shine, and the patterned chiffon was cut in a bias effect at the hem and at the ends of my long sleeves producing a frill effect similar top that on Kim's skirt. The chiffon was translucent and looked really elegant as it covered my naked arms and shoulders. My skirt was also made from soft georgette but was cut in a straight style until it reached my knees, when it flared out. I also had some delicate black strapy sandals, but mine had a delicate leather flower on the toe straps. I was wearing some natural color sheer stockings and had styled my hair into a long straight sleek style, which was easy to manage on train journey. I had also chosen some large gold hoop earrings and some light and elegant makeup, just perfect for daytime wear.

We left the hotel late in the afternoon and caught a taxi to the station. Our train was already waiting so we made our way through the station and onto the platform where it stood. As we clipped along in our 'sensible' 3-1/2 inch heels we felt on top of the world. The warm early evening breeze was blowing thorough our hair, making it flit and fly seductively behind us as we walked briskly along, totally in step with each other. I was linked into Kim's arm as we walked, carrying our overnight bags in our other hands. I could feel the eyes of many men staring as we held out heads high and clipped along. The train guard held open our carriage door for us as we approached and we climbed on board to make our way to our cabin. When we found it we were really quite thankful that we had traveled light, with only a couple of changes of outfit each, our makeup bags, some fresh lingerie and our washing things as it was not that big. We quickly got settled and made our way to the restaurant carriage for some supper.


The restaurant carriage was quite sumptuous with large padded high back seats and place settings of silver cutlery. Kim and I sat at our designated table, waiting to be served. We ordered a half carafe of wine and looked over the menu. As the train left Copenhagen we felt a little sad to be leaving such a vibrant city, but felt sure there was more to offer on this trip yet. The restaurant car quickly filled up and soon was bustling with noise. We were served our meal and slowly munched our way through it while sipping on our wine. The restaurant car was non-smoking and after supper Kim asked the waiter if there was anywhere we could smoke. He pointed in the direction of the buffet carriage where there was a bar. We made our way to it, got a drink and sat at one of the small tables. I sat back, crossed my legs and took the cigarette that Kim offered me. She lit it for me and we both blew out the acrid smoke and relaxed, feeling content after our meal. The bar was quiet, with the majority of people still in the restaurant carriage so we sat chatting about our time in Copenhagen and what was yet to come. The bar soon started to fill up and before long it was bustling with people as the train rattled along the tracks. With all of the people squeezed in the smoke hung heavy in the air and both Kim and I decided to get some fresh air.

We walked out of the carriage and stood in one of the doorways, opening a window to allow some fresh cool air to blow over us. The breeze through the open window was very strong and was blowing our long hair in all directions as we inhaled deeply. A guy came and stood at the other window for some fresh air. He looked like he was part of a rock band, dressed in leather and with his long dark hair tied back into a ponytail. As he opened the window at his side the wind caused a mini tornado effect in the hallway which whisked both Kim and my skirts high in the air and up around our heads. I desperately tried to pull the soft material back down, but the wind was relentless and as soon as I got hold of the hem it was ripped from my grasp to blow up high again. I could feel the wind whistling around my legs and panties as, with my skirt billowing up around my head, they were on full show to everyone! Kim was faring no better and I could she her struggling with her skirt too. As we both tried to pull down our skirts we started to giggle helplessly, which only made things worse. I managed to flatten my skirt material down in front of me and looked at Kim. She had her skirt billowing up around her head, with her long sexy stocking clad legs and satin panties fully on show and was giggling helplessly. I reached out and pulled up our window and as soon as it was closed the vortex effect stopped and our skirts naturally fell back down. As we smoothed down the material and attempted to straighten our tangled hair we both had tears rolling down our cheeks from laughing so much.

When we had finished we realized that the guy opposite had been watching our every move. His face was a picture, his mouth open with a look of complete amazement on it, as if he couldn't believe what he had just witnessed. Kim and I smiled warmly at him, which broke his fixed stare and he then flashed a huge grin back.

"Were so sorry" giggled Kim "we didn't mean to startle or offend you"

"That's Ok" he replied "no offence taken"

"We're so glad" I replied.

"My name's Erik" he said

"Nikki" and "Kim" we replied.

"Where are you two girls heading?"

"Berlin"

"Me too" he replied "are you going for the gig?"

"Gig?" I asked

"Yes, Aerosmith are performing tomorrow night. I'm staying over with my friend for the concert."

"Wow" I gasped, "I didn't realize, should we try and get tickets Kim?"

"Sure" she said, "sounds like fun"

"It might be sold out but you could be lucky" said Erik as he dug out his ticket and looked for the phone number of the ticket agency.

Erik was about our age, dressed in typical 'rocker' clothes, tight leather pants and white tee shirt with an Aerosmith logo on the front. His mannerisms were a little effeminate, made worse by his appearance in his tight pants and with his longish hair tied back in a ponytail, but he seemed a really sweet guy. We stood chatting with him for a while, telling him about our trip, but leaving out the raunchy bits. He was from Denmark but traveled a lot with his job, especially to Germany, and was quite jealous of our trip. As we chatted my skirt was blowing gently around my legs and it kept brushing against my nylons, causing tingling electric sensations to ripple up my legs and I could feel myself starting to get aroused. I flicked my hair gently back over my shoulder as it was still blowing around gently in the breeze from the open window.

"Can I get you girls a drink?" he asked.

"Sure" said Kim.

We all walked off in the direction of the buffet carriage, with me following behind Kim's sexy lithe body. I playfully squeezed her butt as it wiggled seductively in front of me, and she squealed with surprise as I did it.

"OK?" asked Erik, looking back at her.

"Yes, fine" she said trying to look demure and as if nothing had happened.

She looked back at me and gave me a wicked smile and I guessed that she would plan some form of payback.

We squeezed our way through the carriage and made it to the bar. Erik bought a round of drinks and we made our way from the bar and up to a ledge in the corridor where we could place our drinks while standing. Kim and I stood close together as we chatted, about ourselves and also about Erik. We soon figured out that he was gay, he didn't confess it but he constantly talked about his male friends, and this, along with his effeminate ways gave him away. When we asked him he did not deny it and told us that his friend in Berlin was one of his many boyfriends, and he often went to stay with him for the weekend. As we were talking we all leant on the corridor wall, Kim with her back to me and Erik facing us both which meant he could not see any of my body as it was hidden behind Kim's. She reached behind her and felt for my cock through the soft fabric of my skirt. I could feel her hand rummaging around through the folds of material and eventually she found it. It had been semi-hard and curled up in my panties, but when her hand found it, it immediately sprung hard. I gasped out loud as her fingers started to stroke my shaft and Erik looked and asked if I was Ok.

'She's had her payback' I thought as I nodded to Erik that I was, but I was wrong.

The conversation then switched to Erik and the gay scene. He was very open and freely talked about everything, giving us the full gory details!

"Do you ever dress up?" asked Kim

"What do you mean?" he replied

"Have you ever cross-dressed, you know, in drag?"

"Oh I see what you mean" he replied "No, I haven't but one of my friends does"

"What do you think about that?" she asked "do you find him sexy?"

"Well, not really. I'm gay and prefer men, but sometimes he does look good. I've never had the courage to do it myself, but when he's dressed he always gets hit on and always leaves the club with a partner. I just wish I had the courage to try it some time"

Kim winked sexily at me. I had already guessed what was coming next.

"Well," she started, "one of us two happens to have been born male, which do you think it is?"

Erik looked shocked and just stared at Kim until she interrupted him;

"Well?"

"You can't be serious?" he said in disbelief, looking quickly from Kim's pretty face to mine.

"Yes I am!" she replied.

Kim asked me to stand alongside her so Erik could look us both over.

We did a little twirl for him as he stared at our breasts, our groin, our legs, and our hair and eventually said;

"I don't believe you. You are two of the most attractive girls I've ever seen, it's just not possible!"

"Well it's true. If you can't tell, just guess," she said.

"No way!" he replied, taking the safest route, "if I guess wrong one of you will be very upset with me!"

"That's true" conceded Kim, "There's only one real giveaway isn't there Nikki" she giggled.

Just what did she have in mind? I wasn't sure by this stage.

Erik hadn't caught on and was looking completely confused. "What you mean?" he said.

"Well, one of us still has a cock!" she whispered "that's the giveaway!"

"Oh! I see now!" he exclaimed. "Well, which one of you two lovely ladies is it then?"

I felt a little shocked. Did Kim expect me to show him right here, right now?

"Go on girl, show him!" she whispered in my ear.

"No way" I hissed, "not in here. There's too many people about!"

"All right, just let him feel it then!" she giggled, putting me on the spot and finally getting her 'payback'

"Ok then" I whispered back "but only for you!"

I stepped forward, took his hand and gently placed it discretely between my legs and onto my cock, which was throbbing hard between my legs.

He looked so surprised and just stared at my face, hair and boobs, shaking his head in disbelief.

Kim was laughing so hard that she had to hold herself up by holding on to the ledge beside her.

"I would have never guessed" he replied in astonishment "Never! Wow, you look so feminine!"

"Thank you" I gushed, enjoying his compliment.

"How do you manage it?"

"A lot of pain and hard work, plus Mucho dollars!" I replied lightheartedly, finally giggling along with Kim.

We spent the next half-hour telling him our story. How we had met, how Kim had dressed me up, how I had accepted her offer, getting married, the surgery and pain that went with it, and all of the other things that led to where we were that day. He listened spellbound as we each told a little part of the tale, and when we were finished he looked totally captivated.

"Wow, that's just an amazing story" he said "I have heard of such things but have never met anybody who has actually done it. Wow!"

"Listen Erik" I said thoughtfully, "Kim and I are make-over experts. You said you wish you had the courage to try it? We would love to give you a makeover tonight. I'm sure we would have lots of fun. Are you game?"

"Oh Nikki, what a good idea!" gushed Kim.

"Oh, I'm not sure?" he replied, looking a little worried "I would look silly."

"No you wouldn't" I replied "I thought that at first, but look at me now!"

He looked at us both for a while, considering our offer and then said;

"Well, we could try, but if I look stupid I'm going to take it off, Ok?"

"That's fine," said Kim.

We finished our drinks and made our way back through the carriage to our cabin. We went inside and Erik sat nervously on the bed while Kim looked in the small closet for a suitable outfit. We hadn't packed many spare clothes for the overnight trip, as our main luggage would be waiting for us when we arrived at the hotel in Berlin, but Kim found something that might work. She had a black three-quarter length A-line skirt and a bright yellow silky blouse.

"These should fit you," she said looking him up and down. "You are certainly taller and broader than we are, but these clothes are a fairly loose fit so they should be Ok"

He looked a little nervous as we both flitted around gathering up the clothes, some matching lingerie, stockings and our make-up kits. He was staring at the pile of clothes, makeup and lingerie and looked very nervous, I'm sure he would have bolted if he could have made it to the door!

"There seems a lot of kit there" he said nervously "do you really need all of that?"

"Looking good takes a lot of effort and equipment!" I jokingly replied.

"Are you ready then?" asked Kim

"No" he said "but what the hell, lets do it anyway!"

"Right Erik, you need to shave," I said, "have you a razor?"

He rummaged around in his rucksack and pulled out his washing kit.

"Yes, I've got one here"

"Ok, give yourself a really close shave, then I'll do your legs for you"

"What!" he shouted

"Its no use doing half a job" Kim said, "It's all or nothing?"

"Well ok then," he replied a little sheepishly, and walked over to the washbasin and started to shave his face.

Kim and I got the clothes and make-up ready while Erik shaved. When he was done I asked him to drop his pants and take his tee shirt off. He did so and stood nervously while I knelt down next to him, flicked my long blonde curls behind me and started to shave his legs. Being dark haired his leg hairs were really prominent, but as I shaved his legs they soon disappeared and left his legs looking fairly smooth but very white.

"Don't wear shorts much do you Erik?" I figured looking at his lily-white legs as I gently removed his dark leg hair with the razor.

"Not really" he said.

While I was shaving his legs Kim was fiddling with his hair. He had lots of dark bushy hair and when she unfastened his small ponytail Kim said that it was very thin and needed some body putting into it.

When I had finished shaving his legs we asked him to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Ok Nikki, you do his makeup while I fix his hair, Ok?" asked Kim.

"Sure" I replied

Kim and I were in full makeover mode now and worked as a team to beautify our young friend. Kim started to brush and tong his hair, trying to tease it into a feminine style.

"Its too fine" she said, "I'm going to have to use some hair mousse"

While she applied the mousse and styled his hair I started to work on his face.

He had dark hair and piercing blue eyes so I decided on some dark foundation, blue eye shadow and dark red lipstick. Erik was watching my every move with nervous anticipation, asking question after question;

"What's that? What are you doing now? Why are you doing that? Is my skin smooth enough? etc etc etc"

"Erik, please stop chattering!" I giggled "I'll never get your make-up on if you can't keep your face still!"

"You tell him girl!" laughed Kim

I picked a bottle of dark brown foundation and applied a generous amount to his face and neck, rubbing it all over evenly until it hid the dark shading of his beard. It covered perfectly and complemented his dark hair to give him an overall dark but dusky look.

"There, that should hide any stubble that wants to come through, " I said.

"Let me see, let me see!" he cried excitedly.

"Not yet, we're no where near finished yet" replied Kim "just do as Nikki told you, sit still and wait!"

I decided against plucking his eyebrows, which did please Erik. They were not too bushy and the dark hair seemed to match quite well with his overall dusky appearance. I used an eyelash comb to brush them a little to give more shape. I then selected a blue eyeliner pencil and used it on the rims of his eyelids, encircling his piercing blue eyes with dark blue eyeliner. Next I applied some delicate shades of blue eye shadow. I used two or three different shades to accentuate his eyelids, bringing out the piercing deep blue of his eyes. I then looked at his eyelashes. He had quite short eyelashes and I asked Kim if we should try some false ones.

"We could, but I'm afraid mine are in my main luggage trunk" she said.

That squashed that idea flat, so I resorted to applying three coats of thick black mascara to Erik's small lashes.

He was still fidgeting, trying to look in the mirror while Kim worked on his hair and I worked on his face.

"Sit still will you!" Kim shouted "How do you expect us to do a good job if you can't sit still!"

"Sorry" he replied meekly, sitting completely still.

"That's better," I said "Now I can put some mascara on you"

I applied the three coats of thick black mascara, allowing each coat to dry before applying the next. Three coats were needed to give his short lashes some body, and when the third coat dried his short lashes looked so much better. I then added a subtle pink glow to his cheeks with some pink blush, which really complemented to his dark and dusky look.

"Ok Erik, just some lipstick now" I said.

I picked up a tube of dark red lipstick and applied a generous coat of the rich dark red cosmetic on his pouting lips. I had him blot the excess onto a tissue then applied a second coat to make his thin lips look fuller. Finally I painted a clear gloss coat over his lips to lock in the color and give them a glossy shine. I stood back to admire my handwork. From the neck up Erik had nearly been transformed. His face looked smooth and tanned all over, hiding his beard stubble completely. His eyes were perfect, deep blue and encircled with dark sexy eyeliner, and his short lashes were now fluttering when he blinked. His thin lips looked a lot fuller with the dark red lipstick and lip-gloss. He now only needed some feminine jewelry and his hair to be finished.

1...456789