A Slave for Valentines'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

February 10th

"Say it!" he sneered.

Erica shook her head and closed her mouth, tight. Her eyes darted from Gabe to the camera set up on the sink beside him.

"What, now that you're on camera you're a real angel?" He chided.

She'd worn a little angel outfit that morning, one of the costumes left for her in the closet; a loose, short, white dress cut low on her breasts, and high on her legs, knotted gold rope around her narrow waist. Her thighs were striped with blows from her disobedience and her halo hung sideways in her hair. Gabe held her nose shut, and she opened her mouth with a gasp. Quickly, Gabe shoved his cock in, pushing her head back. He withdrew and smacked her face.

"I'm a dirty piss-slut," she moaned.

Gabe smiled and nodded.

"That's what I wanted to hear. Just the truth." He held his cock in one hand, her head in the other and sprayed in her face. Her eyes fluttered closed as she let the piss flow into her mouth, tongue licking her lips. Gabe stepped back and sprayed her costume too, wetting the thin material against her breasts transparent, so that it clung there, her dark nipples showing through the white fabric.

"Thank you, Master!" She moaned.

" You aren't done."

She smiled.

"How can I please master?" Gabe did not answer, but pushed her backward in the bathtub, and slapped her pussy smartly.

"You can be the whore you know you are." He said, with a twisted smile that looked cruel.

"How can I be a bigger whore?" She asked, desperately, as he slapped her wet cunt again.

Gabe pulled a small digital video recorder from the bathroom counter and flicked it on.

"Get off," He ordered.

"What?" She asked.

"Get the fuck off. Cum for the camera."

Erica started to rub herself with frantic hands, before Gabe slapped her hands away.

"With this." he said, thrusting a plastic handled toilet plunger at her. Without questioning, she inserted the handle into her wanting hole, pushing it back and forth. She moaned, loud, hiking up her skirt to give the camera a good view.

"Show your tits." He ordered. Gabe had started to stroke his cock with one hand while filming with the other. "Show your tits and suck on your pussy with the plunger."

She pulled the handle from her pussy and placed the plunger over her mound, pumping it up and down.

Gabe groaned and picked up the pace on his cock.

"That's it, that's it..." Erica was playing to the camera like a pro, cooing and moaning as she clutched her piss-wet dress, rubbing her tits together. He slapped her hands again to signal her to stop.

"On your knees, scum. Position 4."

Immediately, Erica sprang to her knees and folded her arms behind her head, opening her mouth expectantly. Gabe focused in on her.

"Now smile...." He gasped, as thick white jets of cum shot from his cock. Erica dodged to get as much as she could in her mouth, scooping globs of the dripping semen from her breasts. "Beautiful." He said, turning the camera off and laying it back on the counter. The both fell into giggles.

"Come here, my beautiful girl, let me clean you up." He said, peeling away the disgusting dress and tossing it into the trash. Gabe turned on the shower, standing in front of the water spray until the hot water cooled down. He didn't want to scald Erica. She smiled and stood, letting Gabe turn her into the stream of water. Gabe rubbed soap between his palms and began to lather Erica's breasts first. She laughed.

"One track mind. I let you piss on me, beat the hell out of me, film the whole thing, and still, its 'Titties!!!".

Gabe scrubbed her neck gently before beginning to kiss it, leaning into Erica's slick body.

"I can't help they're so nice. That's your fault." He reached for the shampoo, and Erica turned to allow Gabe to work it through her thick hair.

"This is still my favorite part," He whispered in her ear. "Being sweet, feeling your body, all strong and soft and curvy..." He said, sliding his hands up and down, pausing to tickle her clit.

"That's because you're a romantic goon," Erica said, beginning to soap Gabe's muscled body. "You seemed to enjoy that whole plunger and piss business quite a lot too, though," She said. "Not one to judge my master," she said the word close to his ear, "But that was weird."

Gabe leaned forward to let her wash his hair too.

"I was wondering about that. Why the hell would you fuck yourself with a plunger, of all things? That's filthy."

"Because its brand new. Plastic, clean as any sex toy," She said, scratching the back of his head.

"How do you know?" He had bought the plunger earlier that day, taken the tag off and painstakingly scrubbed it with antibacterial soap.

"Because, if it wasn't, it would be super dangerous and the kind of filthy that could hurt me. I love you and trust you. You'd never hurt me , unless I wanted you to. "

"You're right. Why do you like ...this...so much anyway?" He asked, gesturing to the welts of her thighs, where he'd flogged her the day before.

"Why do you?" She countered.

Gabe had been thinking about this a lot.

"There's so much we do, you know, to hurt each other all the time...but this..."

"This," she said "Is you over thinking."

"Yes. Yes I am," Gabe responded, beginning to knead her pussy in his strong hand, feeling her tremble.

February 15th, Valentine's Day Night

"You good and clean?" Gabe asked Erica, fastening her collar around her neck. It was an accoutrement he'd picked up for her some days before, complete with a silver ring.

"Yes, sir," She smiled. Gabe had , as dominantly as he could, demanded that she take an enema earlier in the day, while he was at work.

"Don't smile!" He demanded, feeding a length of rope through the loop on her collar. He pulled her toward him as if it were a leash and kissed her.

"Of course," She said, biting her lips against a smile. Gabe continued to loop rope around her, pushing her to her knees in a straight backed chair. Her ass was exposed, as he lashed her wrists to either side of the chair. Gabe trailed his hand between her legs and laughed.

"My, you're eager." He laughed, and gave her a slap. Erica wiggled her ass, but Gabe held her steady.

"No, slave, we're not playing right now." He said, sternly, pulling the rope around her tits, watching them squeeze under the rope as his cock grew harder.

He fumbled with the knots but recovered himself, securing her feet to the legs of the chair, so that she was kneeling, ass in the air, lashed in place." It's important I have you in place..." He trailed his fingers over her trembling body " Just in case you decide to do something stupid like change your whore mind." He stooped and cupped her breasts, kissed her neck and whispered in her ear, "You remember the safe word?"

Erica rolled her eyes at him.

"Fine, slut," He said, slapping her ass. He massaged her pussy, which had already leaked down her legs. He pushed the wetness up toward her asshole, as she sighed loudly.

"You like that?" He asked, pushing his wet fingers in and out of her ass. She clenched her asshole against him and moaned.

"Aha, the slut wants it in that hole." He said. Say it!

"I want it in my asshole," She said, flatly.

He slapped her again.

"Ask right!"

"Please, master, please give me your cock in my whore asshole!" She shouted.

He poised the tip of his cock against her asshole, teasing his head in and out. Erica moaned and struggled against the ropes, trying to pull her hands back toward her pussy.

"What? You want your little cunt played with?" Gabe growled.

"Uh-huh." She moaned.

"Not till you take my whole cock." He hissed, slamming the rest of himself into her tight, spread-out asshole. She groaned loud and long, a wanton noise Gabe had never heard from her, bucking against the chair. She tightened her asshole, arching her back. Gabe reached around her and rubbed her cunt, wet fingers searching for her clit. Erica screamed, now, and he felt a spray of wetness against his hand.

"You came, slut? You came without me?" He spanked her loudly.

"I apologize, master," She gasped.

"I'll make you pay for that." Gabe said, slamming his cock in with a renewed fury. Her asshole was so tight, it felt like she was milking the semen out of him. He grabbed both her hips and slammed deep into her, one last time, before exploding inside her. He groaned, and pulled out midway, dripping what was left of his orgasm over her lower back. As he pulled out of her , Erica trembled again, and collapsed against her ties.

Gabe stepped back, and began to untie her. Erica panted, letting her limbs fall of the chair as they were released.

" Are you ok?"

She nodded, exhausted . " More than ok. God, I love you, " Erica sighed.

Gabe scooped her up and stood her unsteadily on her feet. She smiled, wobbling. Her beautiful body was criss-crossed with pink impressions from the rope, faint blue indentations where he had gripped her hips. The way she stood, Erica was making herself look vulnerable; he could tell. She was strong enough to be used the way she wanted, and Gabe admitted, at last, the way he had always wanted to use her.

"Let's get you cleaned up." He smiled, kissing her. " Slave."

12