A Slave to the Servants Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,675 Followers

It wasn't apparent I had been holding my breath until I let it out. Master Evan had come in and sprawled out beside me. He looked up into my face and noticed the tears. Before I could do anything else he had scooped me up and was walking toward Master Damien. I saw the rest of my owners coming toward us.

"Is it ill, Evan?" Master Damien asked under his breath looking down at me.

Before I could answer Master Evan quietly told him I had been making tears again. I was surprised they remembered the word.

"I'm sorry, Master Damien," I whispered to him, "another man touched me and it scared me. I don't like it when other men touch me. Please, make him stop, Masters."

Looking at the tent, Master Damien sighed and spoke. "That other man will be one of your Keepers when we are called out. We will return the favor by keeping their slave when they are unavailable. He will not harm you and he is permitted to touch you...when he keeps you."

"Now he just seems to be trying to rile Damien," Master Bane smirked.

"You did take a point from him, brother," Master Kein said referring to the game and evidently finding humor in the situation.

"And this gives him a right to touch what is ours?" Master Damien asked stroking the tears from my cheek.

The other men's faces darkened at the thought and I knew they agreed with Master Damien.

"Evan talk to Stayne and remind him of the rules. Tell him he will not like my reminder," Master Damien ordered.

Master Evan sat my feet on the ground and I followed him back to the tent. He told the other man not to touch what wasn't his. The other man, Stayne, acted mock surprised. The two of them joked for several minutes about what Master Damien would do if he kept it up. Stayne did relent fairly quickly which made me think everyone must have a healthy respect for Master Damien.

The rest of the game was uneventful. I think my owners won, but I couldn't be sure. Being closer to the action didn't help me understand it any better.

After the game we walked back into the bath house. I was wondering why they even bothered having a shower in their quarters, so I asked them.

"More questions, Ciara?" Master Bane laughed at me.

"Convenience," Master Damien answered, "they are a nicety and a sign of our stature, but we prefer the bath house."

I washed Master Damien as usual. Once he was done, Master Kein slid in front of me on the bench along the wall. We sat in a shallow part of the pool. Almost everyone was in the deeper water, so it almost felt like we were alone.

I ran the cloth over Master Kein's body and noticed there were a lot fewer scars. His shading was also different. Where Master Damien had thin barely visible stripes of gold and golden brown, Master Kein's stripes were thicker and darker.

"You don't have as many scars as your brother, Master Kein," I commented.

"Perhaps I am a better fighter," he said teasingly pulling me to sit and straddle his lap.

I continued to bathe him and ended up wrapping my legs around his waist. His length started to harden between us. I tried to continue the conversation to distract him.

"You are a better fighter than Master Damien, Master Kein?" I asked.

I had seen first hand what Master Damien could do, I never wanted to see it again.

He laughed outright at me and ran his hands boldly over my body. "I am someone that sits quietly and attacks with stealth, Ciara. My brothers each have a skill, that is mine. Damien is much better at hand to hand combat than I am."

"Your coloring is different, Master Kein," I said running a finger along his chest over a particularly dark line.

"Better for camouflage, Ciara," he answered watching as I traced the marks.

"You hunt things, Master?" I asked touching down his arm.

The muscles slid under my fingers and I was reminded how strong he probably was, how strong they all were.

"So curious," he murmured, "about everything. Yes, I hunt things, Ciara."

"What kind of things do you hunt, Master Kein?"

His golden brown eyes appraised me as I rubbed the cloth over his neck and shoulders.

"Other men when they are lost or when they have attacked the village. Sometimes I hunt game to eat for dinner," he said pulling me tight against him.

Master Kein was getting excited as I sat on his lap. His cock was pressed between the folds of my sex. The gentle currents in the pool had me shifting up and down, sliding along his length. In an attempt to stop the inevitable, I tried to disentangle my legs from around him.

Master Kein clucked his tongue and me and placed a hand on each thigh. "I am comfortable, Ciara. Keep your legs wrapped around me," he commanded, "I wish to explore you."

He started with my mouth. Hesitantly, he traced my lips with his fingers. Considering what he had already put in my mouth his shyness was unnecessary and I told him that.

"Always so brazen," he mused slipping a finger between my lips.

I laved the flesh like it was his cock even touching my teeth to the tip. I gave each finger the same treatment. His breathing hissed in and out watching me.

Master Kein's hands examined every piece of me he could reach. His touch was meticulous and thorough. He spent many minutes touching the weight of my breasts in the water. Combined with the sensation of his shaft rubbing up and down between my lower lips, I felt like I was on fire. My hands wound in the hair at the back of his neck, underwater my hips had started to shift restlessly against him.

"May I kiss you, Master Kein?" I asked him hesitantly.

He thought for a moment and told me I could. I started with his neck, kissing and sucking the sensitive skin under his ear.

"You are tasting me, as Evan has, although never with this reaction," he moaned.

"It is a kiss, not a taste, Master," I whispered in his ear and softly nipped at the lobe.

Eventually, I made it to his mouth. I kissed his lips softly and he copied my motions. It was a slow process, but I taught him how to kiss me. He was an avid learner and I enjoyed practicing with him.

When a second warm male body press against my back I arched and moaned. Master Bane's chest hair tickled my back as he pushed his hands down my arms.

"Brother," he addressed Master Kein, "take it to the sitting area."

I was moved and picked up out of the water. The lust that had clouded my vision for the last several minutes faded. I realized how close I had come to begging Master Kein to have sex with me in the middle of the pool. Wrapping my arms around him I buried my face in his chest. I was really embarrassed.

"You can release me now, Ciara," Master Kein laughed.

I let go of his neck and he lay me down on soft pillows. I sat up and looked around. We were inside the little alcove where they laid their clothes in the bathhouse. Master Damien, Master Evan, and Christof were already there lounging.

Master Bane followed Master Kein and I inside. Master Bane looked like the cat that ate the canary.

"So, brothers, have they asked you already? I have been offered enough for two slaves," he said grinning.

A roar went up in the tiny room. The men were slapping each other on the back and laughing. I was confused and looked at Master Damien, who was looking pointedly at me.

"We did not pay your asking price, Ciara," he said.

It's one thing to feel like you aren't worth anything, it's another thing to be told it. I dropped my head.

"We bid a great deal more, luckily. That display you and my brother just put on in the pool has reignited the bidding. We have been offered an enormous fund to sell you," he finished.

"Are you going to-" I stopped myself from finishing the question.

They had said they wouldn't, I prayed they wouldn't. The panic had to written all over my face.

Master Evan's eyes were mischievous again. "It would pay us back for all the money to the healer, brother," he said.

I couldn't stop myself. My hand, of it's own accord, reached out and swatted his thigh lightly. Realizing my mistake I tried to pull it back, but Master Evan had it. He used it to drag me onto his lap.

I struggled with him and ended up laying down, pinned between him and the wall. My heart was hammering in my ears when I looked into his blazing blue eyes. My stomach turned and I swallowed the vomit back down.

"If I wasn't afraid of you getting ill again I would take you back to the posts, slave," Master Evan said menacingly.

"Forgive it, brother," Christof said.

Master Evan's eyes softened and he released me, allowing me to sit up.

"I'm sorry, Master Evan, that was foolish of me. Thank you, Master Christof," I said.

My stomach had revolted during the wrestling match and I didn't feel so good. I wouldn't have done well at the posts. I continued to look at the ground and tried to breath through the nausea.

"You will not strike us, Ciara," Master Damien said. "Tell me you understand this."

"Yes, Masters, I apologize. I will not strike you," I said watching the floor and holding my quivering stomach.

A bit of the root from the bag was at my lips a moment later. I took it gratefully from Master Evan's fingers. He stroked my back as my stomach settled.

"It's a good thing I interrupted you, Kein. Imagine what would have happened if you had jostled it too much in the pool," Master Bane laughed.

"No one is to use Ciara this night," Master Damien said looking me over. "It will rest, so it is well tomorrow."

I was grateful to Master Damien, throwing up in the middle of sex seemed disgusting.

The next day was weird. I was woken, cleaned, fed, and dressed. Much to my dismay the little addition was once again put in my bottom.

The men all dressed in tough looking outfits with their crests prominently displayed. They strapped themselves with a terrifying variety of weapons. I kneeled on my little pad in the bedroom and watched with wide eyes. It looked like they were going to war.

After they were done getting ready they walked with me outside to the walkway. A pad was floating in mid air, resting next to the walkway by our door. A man stood on the floating pad behind what must have been a small control panel. He greeted my companions.

Master Damien instructed me to follow him. The railing at the edge of the walkway swung out to allow us to get onto the pad. Being afraid of heights I made a scene about stepping onto it. Master Evan unceremoniously slung me over his shoulder. I took my first ride upside down and screaming with my eyes shut tight.

As the pad lowered to the ground I felt the movement and howled. It felt like my stomach was being left behind. When I opened my eyes and saw the ground I bolted off Master Evan's shoulder and jumped down backing away from the awful contraption. Wind was billowing up from beneath the platform, I figured that must be what kept it up.

My five Warriors stepped off the pad and came toward me, I just kept backing up. Master Damien's eyes were searing into me, he was really mad. I stopped when I backed into a wall. Master Damien stood beside me and knocked several times on the wall. He didn't say a word to me. He just glared.

The wall opened and a skinny guy with dark hair greeted him.

"Go in," Master Damien commanded.

I was still shaking from head to toe, but complied and slid into the doorway.

Master Damien followed me in and turned me to face him, "These are the Keepers, you will address them as such. They will feed and clean you while we are gone. You will obey them. If you cannot obey them, they will tell my brothers and I."

He turned to leave and then spoke to me one more time. "Your behavior on the travel pad is unacceptable, never act like that again," he said before stepping out the wall.

I turned and looked around. The skinny man turned and left me. I was in a small courtyard surrounded by several large open doorways. Flowering plants lined the walls along with flags of bright pillowing fabric. I followed the skinny man through one of the doorways.

Fuji was in my face a minute later, pulling me along with her. She took us to a group of females already there. We all sat on pillows arranged in a circle. Actually, thanks to the thing in my butt, I knelt down, sitting wasn't comfortable.

I recognized the voices of the women from the chuke games. Rose and Tamia were both there.

Rose had beautiful brown hair that cascaded in curls down her back. She was small woman with perfect pink tipped breasts and a tiny waist. She was dressed in bright flowing red fabric that sort of covered her. The thick strips of fabric all hung from her collar to her knees, when she moved they shifted around. She laughed when she saw me watching her.

"I know, I know it's really pointless for them to put this on me every day, but my Masters like it. They just enjoy seeing me surrounded in their colors, they couldn't care less if I'm covered."

Tamia laughed a high pitched giggle. She only had one eye, which was a little strange. She was dressed in panels similar to me. She said her owners originally just painted her in their colors. It didn't really bother her either way, no one wore clothes on the planet she was from.

Fuji found the entire subject of clothing abhorrent for some reason. She loved the shiny chains her Masters wound around her every day, she said they accentuated her natural glow. The swaths of color over her shoulders were something her Masters wanted. She despised the idea of fabric on her skin.

All in all, the girls were really friendly. It was lucky I liked them, the slaves I hung out with was determined by who my Warriors were friendly with. It made sense, I'd really only see people my owners took me to see.

Fuji noticed me kneeling and laughed telling me I could just sit at the Keepers. My cheeks blushed crimson as I tried to think of a way not to say why I didn't want to sit. Rose just patted my arm and answered for me.

"Her owners are preparing her. It's not comfortable to sit on at first," she said to the group. "You get used to it," she said more quietly to me. "Eventually, when they think you don't need it, they may stop using it altogether."

Rose and I sat talking and the other girls went to talk to a friend on the other side of the room. For a moment, it was just Rose and I. I took the chance to ask her about the chances of getting away from here. She shushed me quickly.

"There is no escape from this place," she whispered, "and they will punish you harshly if you even think about it. Learn to be happy here and do what you have to in order to survive," she advised.

I took her advice. From what I'd seen she was correct. If surviving meant staying put, that's what I would do.

The Keepers didn't really care what we did, but there was plenty to occupy me. Frankly, it looked like a kindergarden class. I looked across the room and squealed when I saw what looked like a small set of drums.

The rest of the girls followed me over to inspect them. They were different from home and definitely meant to be played with the hands. The tops of the drums were shaped like three small bongos. I tapped on them experimentally until I had a good rhythm going.

Playing these little drums was complicated, but I loved music. The only part of high school I liked was band class. The pitch each drum made was different and that took some getting used to. I got engrossed in what I was doing. I looked up to see Fuji swiveling her hips to the beat. I spent the rest of the morning tapping out different beats on the drums while the girls danced.

A bell rang suddenly and everything stopped. Fuji started to run out. She turned around abruptly grabbing my hand and pulling me with her.

"Where are we going?" I asked her trying to keep up.

"Our Masters are coming to feed us, they don't like to wait," she said.

I noticed my owner's mark on the floor in the room she took us into. A kneeling place was set up in front of it. A chair and a small table were in front of me. I followed Fuji's lead and kneeled down waiting, no one was talking.

I heard the tamping of feet as the men started to come in. A set stopped in front of me, but I kept my head down.

"Hello, Ciara," I heard Christof say as he brushed my cheek. I looked up at him and smiled.

Christof was dirty, it looked like he had had a rough morning. His hands were clean, though. He fed me from a bowl until I thought I would burst. I never refused what he gave me, I just chewed really slowly. Unlike my other owners he stopped feeding me and didn't fuss at me.

Leaning down he laughed quietly in my ear. "Follow me," he said.

I followed his heels out into the courtyard and out the door in the wall.

"We're outside the Keeper's compound, Ciara. You can look around if you'd like to, none of the other Warriors come out here," he said.

"Are we allowed to be out here, Christof?" I asked curiously.

We walked into what I would have considered a forest at home, along a little path. The plants were all different and I looked at them fascinated.

"Yes, I can take you out here. Most Warriors just come and feed their slave a mid day meal. I thought you might be curious to see outside the compound," he said watching me with interest.

"Yes, I'd love to see this," I said inspecting a bright yellow leaf growing from the ground.

"I am curious, also," he told me.

I asked simple questions at first, the names of plants and about things around us. He didn't seem to mind telling me, so I got bolder and asked about the planet.

"I don't know the whole planet, Ciara," he laughed. "The Administrators placed me in this village as a child and I have never lived another place."

"Where was the slave auction? Is it on this world?" I asked hesitantly. "Do you know how I got there?"

"My brothers and I took a transport to the edge of the mountains. There is a place there our leaders allow the portals. We took the one that leads to the slave auction. It is in center space on a small neutral planet. We were told the portals can make a human sick if they are awake, so my brothers made sure you slept," he told me.

He mused a bit on the second part of the question. "I have heard it is difficult to operate a portal on your home planet. They are often destroyed by Earth's natural defense. The slavers must have found a place the defense wasn't strong to take you."

Christof sat for a moment and watched me looking around.

"I feel as though we should not have taken you," he stated bluntly. "You should not have been made to be a slave."

All my resolve about just making the best of this broke and I threw my arms around his neck crying.

"Please, take me back. I don't want to be a slave. I want to be free," I cried brokenly.

Christof seemed stunned by the sudden contact and almost pushed me away. After a moment he wrapped me in his arms.

"The kneeling is horrible," I sobbed into his neck. "I know how to feed and clean myself. It should be my choice to have sex. Please, I beg you, take me back."

Christof stayed quiet for a moment before he spoke.

"I cannot take you back. The portals do not open naturally on Earth and usually whoever is in them gets destroyed when they are forcibly opened on that planet. You must stay here with us. I will do my best to protect you. My brothers will not wish to harm you, they also wish to see you happy and well. Please understand, Ciara."

"It is all so demeaning," I told him still clinging to his frame.

"I will not demean you," he said softly stroking my back. "You do not need to kneel when it is just you and I. I will let you feed yourself. Sex with me will be your choice..."

We stood for a moment and I calmed down. I repeated to myself I had decided to make the best of it. At least now I had an ally. I tried to slow my breathing and focused on the joy of having someone to talk to.

DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,675 Followers