A Slave to the Servants Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,675 Followers

"Ask me questions," he demanded.

I had to grin at him. He had the stance of a fighter waiting for a physical blow. Knowing how much Master Damien hated questions, I could only imagine how this man felt. Here was a mighty Warrior stuck with the most annoying babysitting job on the planet.

"Could you tell me about you and your brothers, Keeper?" I asked shyly.

The man grinned and relaxed. He didn't mind talking about his family. My curiosity was strange, but it was a topic he adored.

He and his brothers had originally lived across the sea, a long way away. They were sent here by the Administrators when he had just reached Warrior status. He told me about the other village when I asked about it.

Fuji's owners had not been happy in the other compound. There was another family there they fought with constantly. When they were just boys they could be kept apart, but as adults they had the freedom to seek each other out. It had been a constant battle between the two groups.

This village was better, he told me. The men were more agreeable and less temperamental. He liked the other Warriors. While he enjoyed fighting with the bandits, discord in the compound was unpleasant. The Administrators had been good to them and sent them a nice place.

I pondered this strange piece of information. The Administrators worked for the women. The women must have not been happy this man and his brothers were upset. They moved them so they would fit in better.

The whole story was very paternalistic or in this case maternalistic.

As we got up to leave he looked at me quizzically, "I do not understand, slave. Have you been made happy?"

I looked around the little forest and remembered my friend. Being here made me feel closer to him. "Yes, thank you Keeper, I enjoyed my mid day meal."

We went back to the compound and I thought about Christof. I hoped he was doing well. Worries started to crawl around my brain, I stumbled over a root because I was perseverating on him. The Warrior I was with steadied me as he looked in my face.

"I have a sense for things, slave. I know you are worried about Christof. He will be fine. I do not understand what has happened to him. You must stay well while your Warriors are gone. I know humans become ill when they worry," he said leading me back to the compound.

"Yes, Keeper," I answered dutifully.

I went into the ocean as usual in the afternoon. I slipped through the grate and explored the deep water. The pull of the current was phenomenal deep down. I got caught in it and it pulled me a good way out. I made it back through the grate just as the Keepers were starting to pull everyone together. I chastised myself for almost getting caught.

As I pulled myself out of the water Fuji screamed. I jumped back and stared at her. All the girls were staring below my waist. I looked down and saw a bloody gash down the front of my right thigh. When I had gotten caught in the current I had slipped against a rock ledge, I didn't realize I was cut that badly. The wound was pouring blood.

The Keepers lost their minds, to put it simply. I was carried, despite my objections, back to the compound. They cleaned the jagged cut and started to apply a thick paste over it. Usually the men that cared for us were calm and distant; now they were nearly hysterical.

When the Warriors arrived I saw why. I jumped in between the two groups because Fuji's owners had drawn their blades in anger. They were approaching the Keepers with deadly intent.

"Please, it was my fault," I begged with hands extended, "I'm really clumsy," I begged.

They looked like Master Damien looked the last time I saw him. I was trembling in fear. It kept escaping my attention I was someone's property and they didn't want me damaged.

"Slave Keepers," the leader of Fuji's owner addressed the other men, "show us how to care for this until we get it to a healer."

The wound had started to drip blood the minute I stood up. The daytime Keepers showed Fuji's owners how to clean a human's wound and packed it with the thick cream again. My whole thigh was wrapped tightly in a piece of cloth. I wasn't permitted to walk to the transport pad and was carried like a child.

Healers came to see me and didn't mention we were already acquainted. Much like on earth they used something to numb the area and then used a needle to close the wound. Thick cream was applied over the top again and my leg was wrapped.

I was laid on the bed and fed my dinner there. By now, my leg was really starting to throb.

"Keepers, I'm very sorry, but is there anything for the pain," I whispered looking down. I doubted there was and they still looked furious.

The man from lunch returned into the room with a small tub of foul smelling goop he spread over my chest. At first I thought the smell would nauseate me and then I didn't care. My leg didn't hurt and I was so tired.

They let me lay down and one of Fuji's men lay next to me. I watched his face and it seemed to distort like in a carnival glass mirror. Reaching out, I wanted to touch his eyebrows, which appeared to be walking across his face.

After my third thwarted attempt to touch him, my wrists were tied to the beam in the center of the bed. I didn't really care and drifted to a weird dream filled sleep.

Fuji woke me up cautiously the next morning; her cool fingers were drifting over my face. Once I was up her owners carried me to the bathroom. The men sponged me off and let me relieve myself. They placed me carefully back in the bed afterward. I was glad to get out of my full morning 'cleaning'.

"We get our own Keepers this day," Fuji whispered to me. "My owners don't want us to go back until you are well. They say your Masters may kill the old Keepers, anyway."

I groaned and tried to reason with Fuji; she didn't really see a problem with their logic. Her Masters didn't want to listen to me and found my reasoning obtuse. Master Damien and his brothers would punish the Keepers as they saw fit.

Fuji and I spent the day on the bed playing card games. She brought in the little drums and we played with those too. The Keepers we were left with regularly put the smelly stuff on my chest, so I also slept a lot.

When the Healers showed up to look at my leg I was really surprised. It was completely healed. They removed the stitches and placed a thin sheen of cream over the scar.

By my standards the line was almost invisible, but when the Warriors saw it they all clucked their tongues. They commented how large a scar it was and how it marred my skin. Panic overtook me as I realized my owners may not want me if I had a new flaw.

"Are they going to get rid of me now?" I asked Fuji's owners while fussing over the thin white line.

It didn't make me feel any better when her Warriors told me there would be another buyer if that was the case.

I was judged well enough to walk and followed them down the bathhouse. They didn't want me in the water and left me in their alcove. I found a deck of cards and played what I considered a game of solitaire.

I kept my head down, but there were a steady stream of men that walked by appraising me. Several commented amongst themselves what they would bid if Master Damien was agreeable. The scar was present, but it would not overly detract from my use they believed.

Perhaps my owners wouldn't want me with this new scar, I feared.

Fat tears were running down my face when I felt a finger lift my chin. I resisted the finger and closed my eyes.

"Ciara, why are you making tears?" I heard Christof ask, sounding concerned.

I bounded up and threw my arms around his neck. He tensed and I felt his brother's hands pull me away. I sobbed my apologies and dropped to my knees in front of them. I heard Master Damien sigh as he stood me up.

"There was no kneeling place beneath you, Ciara. Come and wash me," he said.

I looked at my owners and was shocked at their appearance. They were definitely worse for the wear. Jagged marks ran across their chests and there were several obvious teeth marks. Master Kein walked with a slight limp favoring his right side. None of them ran into the pool, they all entered slowly.

I took up the rag and the bar and gently cleaned Master Damien. He didn't want me anywhere near his privates, so I just skipped that area. I cleaned each of the men the same way. They seemed to just get relaxed with me touching them and then I would hit a sore spot. I was as gentle as I could be with them. Even Christof flinched when I cleaned his neck.

"Show me where you were injured, Ciara," Master Damien said sounding tired.

I stood in front of him while he sat in shallow water and let him examine the leg.

"I'm sorry Master Damien, please don't get rid of me," I begged.

"We have already told you we will not sell you, Ciara. You must learn to listen to us," he sighed brushing his fingers over the scar.

"Will you kill the Keepers? It wasn't their fault. I was playing around and was clumsy. Please don't kill the Keepers, Master Damien," I continued quietly.

"They allowed you to be injured, Ciara. I have every right to exact the price from their hides. They are well compensated to keep you safe while we are away," he said examining the mark.

Master Damien didn't sound like he wanted to listen to anymore from me, so I stayed silent. He motioned for me to sit beside him and I did quietly. The water stopped just over my thighs and I played with my new scar under the surface. I was distracted from this when Master Evan lay down across the seat and placed his head in my lap.

Tentatively, I stroked his hair, which he had thrown between Master Damien and I. He seemed to relax in the water and I brushed his face with my fingertips. I felt something nudging my shoulder and I turned my head. A man's hairy leg was right behind me, his toes were touching me just barely. Master Damien grabbed my head and forced it back down when I started to look up.

"Damien," Master Evan said quietly, "it appears Andre has yet to learn not to touch what is not his."

I recognized Fuji's Warriors by their voices approaching us. They weren't happy either. I rolled my eyes and shook my head wondering if Andre and his brothers would ever learn.

Master Damien had stood up and turned to face Andre. The rest of my Warriors were all also standing around me. Andre was busy insinuating they hadn't really been to a coupling, they didn't look bad enough. He even threatened to bring the General down to inspect them.

If they had lied, he told them he would take me the first chance he had. My Warriors may have paid money, but they hadn't earned the right. In fact, they weren't tough enough, he said.

I made a little exasperated sound and kept my head down. This guy was such an idiot. Next thing I knew I felt hot breath in my ear.

"Did you say something, slave?" Master Damien asked me.

"No, Master Damien," I answered honestly, "I was just frustrated and blew my breath out loudly. I'm sorry, Master Damien."

"Why are you frustrated, slave?" he asked me sounding menacing.

"You already beat him once and he's still harassing you. I just wondered how many more times you have to turn him into a bloody mess before he gets the message, Master Damien," I said trying to keep the tremor out of my voice.

Master Damien was angry and I didn't really want any attention from him when he was mad.

He laughed though and stroked my cheek. Master Damien addressed Andre with humor tinting his voice, "My slave seems to think you aren't learning your lesson, Andre. You may bring the General if you so choose, we will speak with him. I fear it will only serve to make you look a fool, though. If you require me to repeat the lesson my slave is referring to, I would be happy to. It would be a pleasure anytime," he finished.

I heard Andre turn behind me and leave. Master Damien watched for a moment and then sat back down in the water. He pulled my ear right to his lips and warned me, "Do not speak to other men, Ciara. You do not like the consequences."

"Yes, Master Damien," I answered him relieved his voice just sounded stern and not angry anymore. I did not want to be strapped to the posts again.

The men played around in the water for a while. The talked to several other groups of Warriors about the coupling. Andre hadn't been lying, evidently they didn't look that bad. The women had been less aggressive.

The stress had come when they swooped off with Christof, but they returned him fairly shortly afterwards. From the way they were talking, I knew Christof hadn't told them what had happened. I hoped he would take me to lunch the next day and talk to me about it.

We went upstairs a little while later. I was given a drink and we headed for the bed shortly after. The men laid me in the bed between Master Evan and Master Damien. I looked at the ceiling and tried to relax. Pretty soon, I was sound asleep.

I woke myself up as usual in the middle of the night; I had to pee. Most of the time Christof would walk with me to the bathroom. I looked over at him tonight and he was dead to the world. A frustrated sigh escaped me a moment before a hand clasped over my mouth.

Master Damien was eyeing me and rose out of the bed motioning for me to follow. We went to the bathroom and he let me relieve myself. He cleaned me and I headed for the bedroom. Master Damien stopped me and led me down to the living room. He took a seat in front of my pad.

As I kneeled down, I noticed how tired Master Damien looked, worse than before we had gone to bed. I doubted he had slept. He leaned toward me and spoke quietly. I had to listen really hard to hear him.

"I think my brother, Christof, has told you what happened to him. He has probably told you why it upsets him so. It is important he shares that information with my brothers and I," he said seriously.

"We share a solemn bond. There can be no walls between us. Any walls represent weakness, that weakness will be exploited until we are destroyed. Andre is only the first to notice our vulnerability. It will continue and it will get worse."

"I know I could force the secret from you. I could break you before my brothers awaken at the moon set," I shuddered and agreed with him internally, but he continued. "That would solve nothing. I need my brother to trust us again. He must share what upsets him. I have seen the emotion you have for Christof; you do not wish to see his end. It is your responsibility to help him, that is why you are here. He must rejoin my brothers and I. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master Damien," I answered him but he must have seen the uncertainty in my eyes.

"If you do not wish to leave us, then you must make this right. Andre is correct. He will take you if we are not strong enough," he said.

I shuddered and followed him back to the bed. I finally fell asleep, but was restless the remainder of the night.

I was startled awake just before the sun rose. I'd been dreaming of Andre's malice filled face above mine. To my left Master Evan's bright eyes were open and he was appraising me. No one else was awake. I glanced to my right, even in his sleep Master Damien looked exhausted. I turned my head back and Master Evan was right in my face. I could feel his warm breath on my cheek.

"The day will bring you pain, Ciara. Let me bring you pleasure first," he said slipping his body over mine and dropping between my thighs.

I'd never been treated to his tongue as I woke up and it was surprisingly exciting. He licked from my knees up to my center and spread me open. His warm, wet mouth took its time to explore. He sucked each labia into his mouth and tasted them until they were plump and sensitive. Now, in their hairless state, it was easy to watch them flush as I became excited.

Using his big thumbs he peeled my lower lips apart and started to stroke my ripening cunt. Lazy laps at my entrance soon had me panting and twisting my hands in the sheets. I didn't want to wake everyone up, but I wanted his mouth up a little higher. I reached down to grab his head and found my wrists bound to the pole at the center of the bed.

"He won't like to be grabbed after spending the last two day cycles with our women," Master Damien explained as he idly drew patterns over my chest.

"I'm sorry I woke you, Master Damien," I panted.

I tried to ask him if he wanted to go back to sleep and couldn't manage it. Master Evan had started to suck and flick my clit with his tongue. Wantonly, I dropped my legs open and pressed myself into his face.

Master Damien found a nipple and began to pinch the tiny bud. The tissue puckered under his attention. Driving me wild would, as usual, be a group effort.

"I would like to see ornamentation on these as well," Master Kein said languidly stroking the other breast.

As I watched he started to pluck, pulling the nipple to an erect state.

"Master Kein," I panted out, "that would hurt."

I couldn't get anything else out as Master Evan had started to nibble on my clit. His fingers slid just inside my entrance before retreating. It was making me crazy.

"I have seen rings that hold a tiny replica of the Warrior's crest. They would stand so proudly here and here," Master Bane said stroking my left and then my right tit.

Master Damien was stroking down my sides, tracing the line of each rib. "It would not hurt for long, Ciara. The lashes on your back will hurt for longer," he said.

I was so crazy with Master Evan's tongue the idea of being whipped and pierced for their pleasure suddenly seemed erotic. Thrusting my soaking pussy into Master Evan's face I screamed as I came. It was in English, but I begged them to fuck me, to pierce me, and to whip me.

I came down from my high slowly. The men were all lounging on the bed talking. Master Evan sat between my spread legs, so I couldn't close them. My arms were still stuck to the post above my head. Straining my head I looked around to see Christof peering back at me. His eyes looked haunted.

Christof reached forward and released me from the post and rose from the bed. "Come, Ciara," he said, "you need to be cleaned." His voice sounded a little dull.

I unwound from Master Evan and was confused. They had never just given me pleasure before. It was always a build up, never the main event.

Master Evan grabbed me as I got off the bed and pulled me back down. "You didn't say 'thank you', Ciara," he said smugly. "And, I'd like to know what you were saying when you climaxed."

"Thank you, Master Evan," I said, "I was saying that I felt good." I smiled and hoped he'd believe me. He didn't look like he did and almost said something. Lucky for me Christof came around and grabbed me to pull me with him.

I was right, Christof was acting strangely. He cleaned me and gave me my usual morning treatment, sans the plug, but he didn't really speak to me. Once he was done and we were alone, I touched his face and he flinched.

"Christof, what's wrong?" I asked him in a whisper.

He pulled me close and spoke into my ear, "The General will hurt you today. I can't stand it. I've begged my brothers, but you ignored them in front of the other Warriors. They won't let it go. I can't help you. I'm so sorry," he finished and released me.

I took a chance to do what Master Damien had asked me to do. "It's time to stop keeping this secret. Your brothers will help you if you let them. If they had known, you could have talked to them and not needed me to come get you," I said quietly.

Christof looked at me, but didn't respond.

We walked out and took our breakfast quietly in the main room. Much to my displeasure my entire meal consisted of those nasty worms. I could think of few worse ways to start the day.

I was dressed oddly. A single leather panel was draped over the apex at the front of my thighs. Otherwise, I was left nude. I assumed that was so the General had access to my entire back for the punishment. A full body shiver encompassed me when I realized that.

DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,675 Followers