A Slave to the Servants Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands were free suddenly. Grateful to whoever thought that would help, I moved them up to wrap around the base. I used lips, tongue, and hands to force a violent eruption from Master Kein.

After his spending he withdrew from my mouth and used the nipple rings to pull me up again.

"Ciara, are you done refusing us?" Master Kein asked smiling wickedly.

"No," I answered him playfully.

This was a fun game.

"Have you lost your manners, Ciara?" Master Damien asked pulling me against his chest. "Do you know you should call us Master?"

"You are not my Master," I answered him and watched his face.

I didn't want to go too far and make them really angry.

"That didn't work well for you on your first day and it will not work well for you now," Master Damien said smiling and tugging at one of my shiny new rings.

"I am empty, fill me," I commanded in the most authoritative voice I could muster.

"I am still clothed, Ciara, and you do not know how to behave. Perhaps we should all sit and watch the fire," he said sitting and leaning back on the chaise.

Never once since I'd been here had I undressed them, but I was willing to try tonight. My pussy ached for them. I'd given two of them pleasure and gotten nothing in return except tormented, sensitive nipples.

Fiddling desperately, I managed to get Master Damien's pants undone and pulled his manhood out. He just lay there watching me and didn't help or move away. I crawled over him and he still didn't move. I thought for sure he'd say something when I sunk myself onto him, but he was silent.

I rode him for a moment and realized he wasn't even moving his hips; he was just watching me. My body froze and I realized that heated gaze could mean he was turned on or angry.

In a brazen decision I decided he was turned on and not to ask him. I ground myself down over him and shook my top so the little silver rings caught the light. His eyes darkened and I knew it was desire that had hold of him.

Slowly his hands came up to my hips. I moved slower as he pushed his fingers over my ribs and under my arms. His hands came forward now stroking the voluptuousness on either side of my chest.

My breath was caught in my throat as I waited for him to start pulling on the rings again. They were so sensitive now and they had played with them so much already. In anticipation I pressed my chest out.

Hands on my waist surprised me as Master Kein deftly removed my garment. Other hands finished stripping me of my earrings and sandals.

Master Damien still had not really moved his hands on my breasts. Now he stroked the mounds taking his fingers off before reaching the crinkled pink skin that held their crest. I was breathless with the suspense of waiting for him.

"Ride me, Ciara," he growled suddenly pulling both rings forward.

I did as he asked and he watched my face. Master Damien tried every variation of twisting, pinching, and pulling. He was exciting me terribly and he knew it.

When I orgasmed around his thick shaft I tried to limit the stimulation by placing my hands over his. All I got for my trouble was my arms bound behind me again.

"I say Ciara needs a lesson, Brothers," he said grinning.

Master Christof lifted me off of Master Damien with a plop and carried me bound to the bedroom. Master Evan sat pillows up on the bed and they laid me across them with my ass in the air. My tender nipples felt good on the cool sheets below me, but I was a little concerned with my exposed position.

"You will be glad you had your plug today, Ciara," Master Damien said from behind me and I realized it was still inside of me.

Master Damien kissed down the middle of my back before driving his length into my sopping wet center. He held my hips and fucked me mercilessly from behind. I felt plowed into the bedding. My chest was driven forward with each thrust between my legs

"Masters, please unbind me. Please let me take you on my hands and knees," I begged.

Master Damien thrust several more times and I felt him swell and burst inside of me.

"Now we are Masters?" Master Evan mocked tracing the edge of the plug as Master Damien withdrew.

"What happened to the arrogant slave that took my cock in the ante room?" Master Bane asked. "Did being bound and propped on the bed for our pleasure remind it of something?"

"Please, Masters, I made a mistake. Let me make it up to you," I moaned as someone slowly removed the plug.

I felt a hard shaft push down inside of my bowels and I moaned. Master Evan undulated his hips and drove me forward with each punishing plunge.

"It will be a long day, Ciara, if you continue to fight us," Master Evan said and I could hear the smile. They were counting on a long day.

"I wish to go again," Master Kein said from beside me.

Master Evan withdrew from me and I relaxed. Master Kein was long, but easier to take this way.

"Up, Ciara," Master Evan commanded pulling on my hands and hair.

I struggled to move to my knees and finally succeeded. The pillows were removed and Master Kein lay before me.

"Crawl over me, Ciara, put your ** over me," he commanded.

I looked at him confused. He had used a word I did not know.

"Have we used a word our foul mouthed slave hasn't learned?" Master Bane laughed.

"Put your vagina over my penis, Ciara. Do you understand that?" Master Kein asked motioning.

I shuffled on my knees over him, but I still had my hands bound behind me.

"Master Kein, may I have my hands now?" I pleaded.

"Continue to irritate us and you will lose the use of your mouth, Ciara, unless we need it," he said holding his cock straight up.

I straddled him and sank onto his length, enjoying the sharp feel of him. Moving up and down, I tried to fuck him, but it was difficult.

Master Evan grasped my neck and pushed me toward Master Kein on the bed. Losing my balance, I ended up laying across his chest and then I felt Master Evan pushing back into my ass. They were planning to share me, so I made a point to relax myself completely.

As I lay on Master Kein's chest I tried to say the things they liked to hear, but they were ignoring me.

"Unbind the wrists, I wish to play with the new toys," Master Kein said.

Part of me felt relief as I leaned on my arms and part of me groaned. My tender nipples would never survive today.

Master Kein was much more gentle with my body than it sounded like he would have been. He flicked the rings lightly and seemed to enjoy watching them shake. As he reached his climax he took a nipple in his mouth and sucked. I thanked him copiously for the care he showed.

Master Evan was not near done yet and continued to ride me from behind. My ass felt open and used when he finally found his release.

"Ciara, come take a drink," Master Bane commanded and I slipped off the bed and to my knees on the floor.

"How many times do we have to tell you that you must kneel on a resting place?" Master Damien asked exasperated.

I shuffled quickly forward until I was in the right spot and the men continued to stare at me. On impulse I leaned forward and kissed Master Bane's feet apologizing.

"What are you doing Ciara?" Master Evan asked crouching beside me.

"I am apologizing, Masters," I told him, "for not being an obedient slave."

They each moved in front of me and took an apology before they fed me the water.

Master Christof put me back on the bed after my break and took his time. He crawled over me and rocked me gently into the bed. It was like before, when it was just us in the middle of the night. It was better now, though, with his Brothers touching and stimulating any piece of flesh he wasn't.

After he was done it was another of them. They took me until I couldn't stand. By the time Master Christof took a second turn, I was reduced to a quivering mess. All I could manage was to whispere their names over and over again.

"It cannot take us anymore today, Brothers," I heard Master Kein say as long fingers inspected the wet, sore area between my legs.

"It did well," Master Damien commented lifting me out of the bed.

I was showered and the cream was applied as usual. The perfume was once again put over my neck. This time I knew what it meant and was happy to have pleased them so.

The men redressed themselves casually and sat talking by the fire. They lay me on the chaise where it was warm and I dozed, exhausted. A rapping at the door woke me up, but I kept my eyes closed.

"Sirs, you are here," the surprised voice said when the door opened.

"Yes, and we have an appetite. Where is our evening meal?" Master Damien asked.

"We did not think you would be here. Let us get it. We apologize, sirs," the man stammered out.

I heard bustling as the food was brought in and set on the table.

"We did not expect you to be here tonight, sirs. We apologize for the wait," the voice said still sounding surprised.

"There is an item the human slaves take. You stock it in the kitchens, do you not?" Master Evan asked the man.

"Of course, an order will be delivered right away," I heard the man say.

Master Christof picked me up off the chaise and sat me between him and Master Evan at the table. I took what they gave me quietly and wondered about what the food delivery man had said. I looked silently up at Master Christof with the question still on my mind.

"Ask me, Ciara," he laughed leaning down and kissing my nose.

"Where else would you be?" I asked. "The man at the door sounded like he thought you would be somewhere else. You rarely eat other places."

"In the mountains, Ciara, celebrating," Master Bane answered.

"This is much better," Master Kein said, "no risk, all reward."

I thought my brain must have turned off for a moment. "Why would you go into the mountains? Didn't you just come out from there?"

"We used to celebrate by going to the mountains and finding females to pleasure ourselves with," Master Bane told me.

"You don't like to go to the females..." now I was confused.

"They were our only choice if we wished to celebrate and we do enjoy the females, to a point. We would go with another family or two and subdue several women for our pleasure," Master Damien told me.

"It is how we know the mountains so well," Master Evan bragged. "We know many places the women like to stay."

"It was more fun when we went alone, without another family and we often did that," Master Christof said. "There is always risk in the mountains though. We were taken and held by large gangs on several occasions."

A knock sounded at the door and Master Evan got up to answer it.

"Never as much fun if that happened," Master Damien commented.

"Because the women are mean," I said trying to understand.

"No, if we got caught up there and didn't return to our post on time the General would take a lash to us when we got back," Master Evan said returning to the table.

"And not a light scolding like you got," Master Christof said, "a real beating."

I had thought what I got counted as a beating. It was apparently not that bad. Admittedly, they could take a lot more than I could.

"You did well today, Ciara," Master Evan said handing me the bowl from the door, "you took each of us multiple times. We are pleased."

I took the bowl and looked inside. It was an orange, a large ripe navel orange. Reaching inside I touched the rough skin and wondered at it.

"We do not know how to feed you this," Master Damien explained from beside Master Evan.

"Show us how you eat it," Master Kein commanded.

I picked up the orange and started to peel it. The scent of it filled the room and Master Christof wrinkled his nose.

"What a strange odor," he quietly commented.

Once the orange was peeled I plucked at the seeds to remove them.

"The man asked us to save those if the slave did not eat them," Master Evan said and had me place the seeds back in the bowl.

I separated the orange into pieces and the men were fascinated by it. They each took a piece and examined it.

"Would you like to try it, Masters?" I asked.

"No, Ciara, this is your treat," Master Evan told me handing the piece he had taken back.

I showed them how I ate it and they fed me the pieces I had prepared. It was wonderful. I savored each sweet bite. I never expected to taste something from Earth again.

He did have a little taste of the orange. Some of the juice dribbled down my chin and Master Evan licked it off. While he didn't find it bad, he didn't understand why I enjoyed it.

After dinner the men played cards and I sat and watched them. The game was much more entertaining now that I understood it. Master Christof even put me on his lap and let me play his hand for him.

"Well, we should go help with the punishment," Master Damien said stretching.

I blanched and gagged. "What did I do, Masters?" I panicked.

"Not you, Ciara, we already told you we were pleased with you. The slave that ate the worms. It is being punished in the courtyard," Master Evan said rising.

The men dressed me in my panels and after glancing at my chest they put the covers over my breasts. I glanced down and saw what they did. Despite the healing cream my nipples were red and puffy. They looked like they had suffered too much attention very recently.

It was near dusk and the yard was lit with torches. A warm breeze was blowing intermittently and lots of men were outside. Everyone seemed happy and relaxed after the last couple of days.

We walked down the steps to the courtyard and I hoped it wouldn't be too bad. I wondered if I would have to look. I did remember the one horrible time I'd been at the posts, I had seen slaves looking up at me then. My owners would probably make me witness whatever they had done to Fuji.

The men stopped suddenly and I watched the backs of Master Damien's boots.

"Ciara, look up and tell us if you would wish this to happen to you," Master Bane ordered.

I steeled myself for the worst sight imaginable. My fists clenched in anticipation at my sides. Taking a big breath I looked up at what they had done to my friend.

Fuji looked miserable, but otherwise fine. She was up on the platform dressed in an ill fitting white dress that fell past her knees. One ankle bound her to a post. She stood silently shaking with her eyes closed.

My owners looked at me and I looked at them. If the question was, did I wish to wear clothes again, the answer was yes. Somehow I doubted that was the point of this exercise. I opted for being honest, because this didn't look like punishment to me.

"I don't understand," I told them.

Master Evan snickered and Master Damien raised an eyebrow.

"Earth slaves aren't very observant are they?" Master Kein asked.

"Perhaps the slave doesn't like our decoration," Master Bane commented touching the cuff on my wrist.

"Ciara has demonstrated it likes our symbol. We all remember the village," Master Christof said as though reminding them.

I looked back up at Fuji and kind of understood. She wasn't wearing a collar or cuffs to show ownership. Her leg was bound to the post by a simple leather strap. Upon closer inspection the ill fitting dress was just a man's shirt.

My hand stroked the line of my collar and I remembered the horror that happened to me when it wasn't present.

"I like your symbol, Masters, and I appreciate the protection the collar gives me," I said solemnly.

Fuji's outfit just didn't make any sense. What was the purpose of dressing her? I would love to be dressed.

"It loses something when you have to tell them," Master Evan said sounding grumpy.

Apparently, I should be horrified by the sight in front of me. No one was touching her or hurting her. Maybe that came later, that would have horrified me.

"No one is hurting her and she's dressed, Masters," I finally said confused. "She's not even bound in a way that would be painful. I don't understand."

They all stood looking at me for a moment before Master Christof leaned in and spoke in my ear.

"That slave would not find being stretched out between the posts uncomfortable at all. Being covered in that smock means its skin is too hideous to be seen. You've seen how the flesh glitters in the light, correct?"

I nodded and he understood me.

"Its owners put that on it to accent its natural glow. On its planet the only creatures to cover up are ill and embarrassed by their skin. Its owners are saying it is too hideous to look at. They are putting it out here for us to mock."

"Will you touch her and hurt her?" I whispered.

"No, that kind does not feel pain the way you do. It would take the blade of a knife to make the skin suffer and that would leave a permanent scar," Master Christof told me.

I watched, with my peripherals as a group walked by and commented how ugly the slave was. The men wondered who would claim such a horrid thing. They continued to talk until Fuji screamed her master's names, begging them to claim her.

I heard one of Fuji's owners say to the other men to move on and then he left. Letting my hair fall forward I looked through it and saw her owners sitting in a small tent behind her. They were sipping on drinks and talking.

"Ciara," Master Damien warned pushing back my hair, "you know you aren't supposed to do that."

"I'm sorry, Master Damien, I just didn't understand where their voices came from," I admitted to him. "Will you say things to make Fuji upset?" I asked to change the subject.

"No, we keep this slave, we will not be part of punishing it," Master Evan said and grabbed my chin so I looked at him. "Do not look at other men, Ciara, only us."

"I only want to look at you, Master, I just was curious where the men watched from," I said beginning to fear they would put me up there also.

"Ciara, when you are curious, ask us and we will tell you," Master Christof sighed. "Do not do things that you know will get you in trouble."

"I apologize, Masters," I said in a pleading voice hoping they would let this go.

"Follow me, Ciara," Master Damien said, "and keep your eyes where they belong."

Master Damien and his Brothers went to talk to Fuji's owners. I knelt on a pad in the little tent and waited while they talked. They were discussing the hunt for the men that had been taken. I had never been in the mountains, but it sounded really intense.

As we sat there one of those stupid silver bugs landed on my thigh. I hated those bugs and swatted at it viciously. I struck my thigh with an open palm and left a hand print, but the bug got away. I felt a tickle on my arm and thought it was another bug. I swung, but several sets of hands stopped me.

"Ciara!" Master Damien said pulling me up, "Do not punish yourself! You are forgiven!"

"We will bind your hands if you continue to strike yourself," Master Evan threatened. "You cannot be injured."

"I wasn't," I started to say and stopped; they looked upset. "I won't hit myself anymore, but honestly, that kind of a hit won't cause permanent damage," I told them. "I was slapping at a bug."

They stared angrily at the red handprint on my thigh, so I rubbed at it.

"It will fade, Masters, I promise that kind of hit won't leave a mark," I pleaded.

The men sat back down to talk, but Master Christof pulled me on his lap. He held both my hands in one of his, presumably so I couldn't whack myself again. I lay may head on his shoulder and relaxed.

I sat quietly for a while, but soon wiggled free and was tracing the lines on Master Christof's palms. As I played with his long fingers I heard a sigh from Fuji's owners.

"This is going to drive us mad watching you all. We wish to enjoy our slave. This punishment is over," one of them said and I heard them rise and leave the tent.

The last man to leave told Master Damien they would see him tomorrow, but they were going to be occupied for the rest of the night. My men laughed outright at that.