A Slave to the Servants Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Humans," I advised him breathlessly as he nibbled my hipbones, "sometimes coat each other in things that taste good and then lick it off."

They found that funny. I had to laugh as Evan continued to lick from my waist to my ribs. The image they had was not what I had intended at all.

"I would find it odd to baste you in the juices of roasted meat," Kein said leaning on the post at the center of the bed.

I tried to explain we would use sweet things and they still did not understand. Evan summed up their argument as he started to lick my sensitive breasts.

"I enjoy the taste of you," he said pausing in his worship. "If I wished to taste meat or something edible, I would be tasting that. Now be silent and let me finish," he demanded.

When he made it to my face and tasted my lips, I tasted him back. He liked the attention, but demanded I stop. Evan did not want to get lost tasting my mouth before he was done.

Silly man made me close my eyes and licked the soft skin of my eyelids. He didn't miss a part of me. My entire self felt stimulated and ready.

Evan's quest of my flesh ended while I lay on my stomach. He finished tasting my back and I was just lounging lazily. The experience had been like a very light, wet massage.

Now I felt a different sort of rub. Evan lay over me and sucked on my neck. Rhythmically he thrust his cock between the cheeks of my ass. From the feel of it, he was hard and ready.

"You made me feel so good," I whispered to him. "I want you. How would you like to take your turn?"

"I want to taste your mouth as we...make love," Evan said firmly.

Raising off of me, I was given just enough space to roll over before Evan descended again. He filled me before I had time to move again. His big tongue filled my mouth as his cock filled the ready warmth lower down.

As I moaned insensibly, Evan pounded himself home each time. The tongue bath had been the subtle build up. This was just raw, uncontrolled fucking.

I clung to Evan as we moved. When he stopped kissing to just watch me, I screamed my pleasure to the room. His happy grunts told me that was what he wanted to hear.

As I felt Evan growing impossibly larger, I whined and whimpered beneath him. My sensitive flesh was stimulated and primed. When Evan exploded inside of me, I followed suit clinging to him as I came.

I lay on the bed panting once they were done with me. Evan pulled himself out and moved to my side. None of them moved or spoke as I got my breath back. When I opened my eyes Evan was right in my face.

"If we are courtesans, Ciara, what does that make you?" he asked.

I thought about it for a moment. Lying was not an option with them, so I told the truth.

"I am your slave, Evan."

"Perhaps not, Ciara, perhaps you are also a courtesan," Damien said stretched out and watching the ceiling.

They still wanted to think of themselves as slaves, which was slowly destroying them. I couldn't let it happen.

"No, Damien, I am a slave. You do not pay me and I cannot ask for days to go other places. We are different," I assured him.

All the men were silent and they didn't move to clean me. I felt sticky and was slowly leaking their cum; I wanted to bathe. Still, they just lay there around me.

"Humans are different," Bane suddenly said. "That is why it is a happy slave."

The men murmured agreement and I had to suppress the urge to roll my eyes. I wanted to explain to them I wasn't happy being a slave; I'd just made up my mind to make the most of my life. Being miserable would just make me feel worse and I would still be a slave.

Finally, Christof rose from the bed and picked me up.

"How do you know about courtesans, Ciara? Were you one?" he asked.

"No, Christof," I chuckled. "I heard other humans talk about them. Courtesan is an old word in my language."

Christof sat on the bed still holding me. My chance for a bath diminished and I looked longingly at the door.

"Tell us about them," he demanded.

I told them everything I knew. Thankfully, I'd seen a show on the History channel at home. Strategically, I left out the part that the courtesans I knew about were all women. I just allowed the word "human" to suffice to explain them and let the men assume I meant other men.

"Courtesans on my world were humans that were the sexual partners of other humans. They did it as a job for money, but often found themselves in positions of power," I said.

"How?" Christof asked. "Where is the power in this arrangement we have with the women?"

I couldn't say for sure; most of what I was saying was based on my best guesses. I'd never expected to need to use this knowledge to keep them alive. There was no plan. I was just winging it.

"Well," I said clearing my throat, "human courtesans often talked to their patrons, the people that paid them. Those patrons were relaxed around the courtesans. It meant the courtesans could suggest things that other humans could not."

I watched Christof's face carefully as he considered this argument.

"The women do sometimes talk with their men," Kein said sitting up.

"The other men speak to the women, but I have never heard what they say," Damien said watching me.

Christof randomly let his hands wander over my arms as he sat thinking. I wondered if at some point he would realize I was leaking all over his lap.

"We are released from service for several days because we asked for them," Evan commented. "Nu-reeh only made us promise to stay close to the mountains. They have even stayed away as they said they would."

"There are the stones to consider," Bane said. "She did not have to continue to give us the stones. It has value to us, she could have denied us."

"It made me happy," Damien told them. "She said she wanted me to be happy."

"The way we want Ciara to be happy," Evan said his face falling as he saw a flaw in my argument.

I didn't know what else to say to them. My knowledge of their new life was so limited.

Christof rose off the bed and headed for the bathing room. I was torn between wanting to bathe and to continue to convince them. As it turned out, I could do both.

Master Christof filled the bathing pool with water and I stepped into it. The warm water swirled against my thighs and I sunk down. I splashed the water up over my shoulders and enjoyed feeling it flowing off. My eyes drifted closed and I relaxed in the water.

Strong hands smoothed over my back and I leaned into them. When a second set ran over my front, I opened my eyes. Everyone had silently entered the bathtub.

Master Christof took the lead, but they shared the task of bathing me. They also continued to ask questions. It was working, I thought, they seemed to like the new way to look at things.

Again and again over the next five days, we had similar conversations. They kept wanting to compare their position to mine, but I kept pointing out the differences. I insisted they were not slaves.

"So," Master Bane said on the fourth day, "we are not slaves, but we do not wish to be in the mountains. We want to go back to the compound and have our slave back."

"I want that, too, Masters," I told him softly looking down.

I couldn't say what I wanted something slightly different. Just like them, I would like to be free. They wanted me back, but as a slave. Some tiny part of me had hoped they would want me as something more, but that was not to be.

Still, I would make the best of it and take what I could from this strange relationship. I loved my owners deeply. In their own way, they loved me, although I was certain they didn't understand it. It was the most I could hope for on this world, so I would take it.

"I wish you could come with us in the mountains," Master Bane said running his hand over my hip.

I smiled at him, liking the fact they had thought of me.

"Nu-reeh refused to let us have you near us in the mountains," Christof told me sadly.

"She said a slave's weakness would not be tolerated in the mountains by the women there," Kein said staring off into space.

They were getting depressed again and I couldn't bear it.

"But we have this," I said hopefully.

"Yes," Damien smiled, his face brightening, "we still have this."

My owners consoled themselves and me. They would see that we were able to be together. These stolen days would be repeated as often as they could.

On the fifth day, I was prepared to go back to the compound. They removed my ornamentation and left me nude before the fire.

They sat and I knelt in silence for a while as I stared down at the ground. Suddenly I heard Master Bane make a sound. The rest agreed with him and Master Damien spoke to me.

"You are right, Ciara," he said sounding pleased. "You always wear our mark. Whether you have a collar or not, you may look at us."

I looked up at the men and smiled. My hand drifted to the motif that sat so strange and proud on my stomach. No matter what, I was theirs. It pleased me to know they had finally realized that.

Unlike my fake Masters, my real Masters did not leave me once I was stripped. They waited with me beside the fire until the other men arrived.

The men greeted each other and Master Damien gave my fake Masters a large bag of the stones as payment. They talked briefly before I was put back into my green and gold outfit. After I was ornamented entirely, my fake Masters wrapped me in two brown layers. Once all was ready, we loaded on the transport. I snuck a last look at Master Damien and his Brothers; it had to be enough to sustain me for who knew how long.

We flew home and I stared out over the distance. The men that surrounded me acted like I wasn't even present. They talked about which women they had liked the most and the places they would return next time. As they talked, I thought about Master Damien and his Brothers.

I hoped I had given my owners the right mindset. Perhaps thinking of things a different way would make them happier. If they continued to fight, there were only two outcomes and neither was good.

If the men physically fought the women, I feared the women would kill them. The men were obviously weaker. According to Master Kein the men were also outnumbered. I couldn't imagine it would be much of a battle.

The other option I saw also led to death for my Masters. When they got too upset their bond was damaged. The men didn't do well when they weren't connected to one another. If they were left unconnected, I feared what would become of them.

Of course, I wished they could win a fight with the women and have their freedom. Except for Fuji, I didn't know anyone that wanted to be owned and controlled. Freedom seemed to be the keystone of happiness for the sentient beings I knew.

Looking at my fake Masters I knew that was true. They lived where and how they were told to live, but they still maintained individuality. Some choices had been taken away, but not all. Binding a creature like either one of us in forced servitude bent our spirit to near breaking.

Why couldn't the women see that? I wondered. Why couldn't Master Damien and his Brothers see that?

I shook my self from the thoughts. It was not going to happen. I was weak and they were strong. According to them I could not care for myself. The men believed I needed them. They would never see it the way I did.

By the time we made it back to the compound I had chased the foolish dreams from my head. Wishing would only depress me, best to focus on the good things I had when I had them. Life would not change just because I wanted it to.

My fake Masters took me inside their dwelling when we got back to the compound. They stripped me and demanded I clean. They sat at their table and counted out the stones Damien had given them. As I washed the apartment they earmarked each stone for a different endeavor.

As I worked I made up my mind to count the day cycles this time. I wanted to know what the length of time was between my meetings with my real Masters. I didn't understand how the different moons turned here and I couldn't use them to track time. The days I could track, so I decided to do that.

Time passed and I counted, ticking off days on my imaginary calender. I wondered sometimes if I shouldn't pretend I was on Earth and just pick a day as January 1. For some reason that just didn't seem right. I just numbered the days and watched time pass.

The nausea started thirty one day cycles into my counting. I woke up, vomited, and my fake owners were upset. They fed me the root and made me stay in the apartment all day. Afraid of my illness, they called Keepers to stay with me.

I wasn't sick again all day. Once the initial nausea and vomiting passed I was even hungry. To tell the truth, I felt guilty they had paid money for Keepers. If I had been left alone it would have been a better day.

Once the men returned that night they asked the Keepers how I had been. The Keepers told the truth, I had been fine. My fake Masters watched me carefully all night, but I had no more problems until the next morning.

Again, I woke up and threw up. My head spun as I leaned over the lacquered pot in the bathing room. I hated to feel nauseated. Luckily for me, the sensations mostly subsided several minutes later. Still I didn't want to eat and my stomach felt queasy.

"Do we send for Healers?" one of my owners asked. "They are very expensive."

"It didn't even need the Keepers yesterday," another of them groused. "We paid them to sit and stare at our experiments all day."

I hated to be seen as a burden. My cost should always be nominal so they would continue to keep me, so I risked irritating them and spoke up.

"When I was sick on Earth, I always stayed home alone. No one ever watched me, Sirs," I told them honestly.

My fake Masters hated to hear me speak, but that is what they wanted to do already. They left me in their rooms and told me to heal myself. Much like my period I was on my own for the day.

I felt fine now. My stomach was settled. Long ago, I had found where they kept food in the kitchen, so I ate a little about mid morning. Everything stayed where it was supposed to.

Bustling around I cleaned the apartment and straightened everything up. I hummed to myself as I worked and thought of Master Damien and his Brothers. It was morning, so they would be training.

Suddenly, I felt vicious. I wanted to tear the head off of my opponent. A good fight was really what I needed. Being made to sit and watch a fight was boring, even if I was supposed to be learning new techniques. My Brothers all agreed with me.

The feelings faded and I stood in the living area confused. I didn't have Brothers and I wasn't watching a fight. Perhaps I was losing my mind, I thought. Shaking myself free of the strange feelings I got back to work.

I was sent to the Keepers the next day. The morning nausea happened so I wasn't given a morning meal, but otherwise I was well. Keeping me at home too long might alert the other men something was wrong with me. My owners were tired of hearing about what a sickly slave I had become. They wanted everything to look normal, so they wouldn't have to hear about it.

"Your cycle will come soon, anyway," one of my owners told me on the transport, "and then we will be forced to keep you in our home."

"I would love to study the organs that make it bleed," one of them said bluntly, "but a human would die if we opened it that way."

My skin crawled and I felt overwhelming fear for a moment. They wanted to dissect me. I saw myself spread out in the living area with my guts hanging out.

A strange comfort came over me a moment later and I spoke with confidence. "Master Damien and his Brothers would find a way to repay you if you injured me like that. You know it is so, I have nothing to fear from you. You are intelligent, but you are not as strong."

The transport stopped abruptly and the Warriors around me stared at me. The looks on their faces should have had me cowering on the floor, but they didn't. I knew that what I had said was the truth.

Master Damien and his Brothers had chosen these strange men to care for me for three reasons. Firstly, they were curious to learn about Earth, but had no desire to use a slave. Secondly, they were distant from the other Warriors, so I wouldn't be noticed. The last reason was they were not powerful Warriors. They knew, as well as Master Damien knew, they would not survive a fight with my real owners.

I should not have known any of that. Before a moment ago, I didn't know any of that. It was all comforting, but hardly normal I should be aware of it.

"Watch your errant tongue, slave," one of them said as they restarted the transport, "you will sleep in the box tonight."

I went quietly the rest of the way to the Keepers. Once I got there I made friendly conversation with Rose and Fuji. In the back of my mind I wondered at where these strange thoughts were coming from.

Later in the morning the girls were all gathered and talking on the far side of the room. I sat staring out the window and Rose touched my arm. Fuji had wandered off some time before, so I sat alone for the most part.

"You've been distant all morning," Rose whispered, "and you've been gone for two days. What happened?"

"I keep waking up sick to my stomach," I told her. "At first they thought I was ill, but I get better as the day wears on."

"What did the Healers do?" she asked.

"They didn't call the Healers," I said and she gasped. "The Healers are expensive," I continued to explain.

Rose looked around making sure we were truly not being watched. The Keepers were all busy on the other side of the room. The other girls were all busy learning a new dance.

"Ciara, my owners are correct, these new men should not have you. If you are ill, the men will find out. Your fake Masters are not doing an honorable job," she said.

"You sound like one of the Warriors," I said trying to distract her. "Are you planning to grow up to be one?"

"Not funny, Ciara, I'm just telling you what everyone already thinks. They may be right. Humans need special care, the men you were left with aren't doing the things they should. I'm afraid you'll get sick," she urgently whispered.

"I promise, I'm fine," I assured her. "It's not unusual for people to get a little ill from time to time. I know my...current Masters are not the best, but I won't get sick. I love Master Damien and his Brothers. It would have destroyed me to lose them. This is acceptable to me."

The men picked me up at night and I cleaned the apartment as was normal. When I was done and they were ready for bed, the men opened the bed in the wall. They had told me I would sleep there for my morning infraction, I had forgotten.

I hated the box. The close confines made me feel anxious, but I knew I could survive it. The last thing I wanted was for these men to find a different way to punish me. My fake owners were smart. They couldn't be allowed to invent a new way to torture me. I was sure they could be devious if they put their minds to it.

With that thought in mind, I quietly lay in the box and allowed myself to be slid into the wall. I heard the click as the box was latched and then there was silence. Nothing to do now but wait for morning.

I was standing along a trail surrounded by jeering men with swords. They were laughing because I was so outnumbered. The thieves dared to tell me how they would torture my Brothers before they killed us. Their taunts didn't bother me, I knew how hard my family trained. We were not in any danger. The jeering men just needed to be a little closer before we struck.

The battle was swift. My favored sword arm was ready and the men fell before it. Thieves that threatened our lives had no right to live, that was the law. Dealing out this justice was my right.