A Slave's Desires

Story Info
Slave brings her horny girlfriend into the action.
4.5k words
4.46
86.1k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers

Glendora stood stark still. I sat in the chair and gazed at my handiwork. Her arms were pulled behind her back and secured at the wrist. Having her shoulders pulled that way caused her tits to stand out even further than normal. Her melon-sized tits had been wrapped with elastic bands, which caused her normally erect nipples to poke out even more. I could tell that she was very uncomfortable. She had been standing this way for over five minutes. I had not given her permission to speak and she knew better than to utter a sound. I took a sip from the tall glass I held. We were in her living room at the time. I had decided to take her in the one place she felt completely comfortable.

"You're my slut! The cheap whore whose job it is to satisfy me. Well my love, I told you that at times my satisfaction comes at a high price." Her eyes never left mine as I spoke to her. I sat with my pants open and my hand stroked the hard dick that poked through the opening. Glendora's lips still wore the remnants of pre-cum that I had smeared on them. "What do you want?" Glendora's eyes twinkled. She honored me with her sweet smile as she replied back to me. "I'm your slave, Master. I want whatever you want me to want." I knew that she thought that this was the answer I wanted her to give me. But she was sadly mistaken.

I picked up the thin belt that I had placed on the arm of the chair and her eyes widened in fear. It wasn't fear that I would hurt her, she knew that I loved her too much for that. But she also knew that I knew how to use the belt like few men she had ever known did. I flicked the belt and the long snake flew through the air. When it reached the maximum length it could travel, it snapped back. The tip landed squarely on one of her elongated nipples. I watched with a smile as she bit her lip to prevent herself from crying out loud. "Wrong answer bitch. I want you to tell me exactly what you want me to do."

Glendora knew exactly what was required of her at this moment. Just fucking my sweet butterball would have given me much satisfaction. But she knew that today I wanted more. I wanted her submission and more than that, I wanted her humiliation. She bit back the tears that threatened to flow. Then she lifted her eyes up and locked them on mine. "I want you to fuck me in my ass. I know how long and fat your dick is and that it will tear my ass open but that's what I want you to do. And when you finish, I want you to force it in my mouth and make me suck it clean."

I smiled at my baby. Since we had first met, Glendora had given herself to me. In fact, it was the stories of domination and submission that I had written that had brought out her submissive side. And I had been slowly, ever so slowly consolidating my control over her. She had given herself so completely to me that once while we were at her house, she had confided to her daughter that being my slave gave her pleasure like she had never known before. As my mind traveled back to that night, my dick grew even harder as I remembered the show I had made her put on for her girlfriend Nicole and me. "Remember the way I made you show Nicole how much of a slave you are for me?" I walked up to her and let my hand caress her tit. Then I let it slide down her body until I was rubbing and squeezing her soft ass. Glendora stood trembling as my hands explored her naked, exposed body. Nicole was one of Glendora's girlfriends. A girl, who worked at her job. "Do you remember Glendora?"

Glendora nodded her head.

"Did you enjoy the things that I had you do to her and that she did to you? You didn't realize how much of a slut your girl friend could become with you did you?" As I asked her this last question, I pushed my finger between her thighs. Glendora had been standing with her legs open.

Let me explain something. Glendora has a shaved cunt. And since I met her, I had insisted that she remained completely shaved at all times. As my finger slid between the puffy lips of her pussy and up into her wet cunt, Glendora moaned. "You know I loved it Master. You made me do everything you had told me you would make me do." I pulled my wet fingers from her cunt and held them up to her lips. Glendora opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

The same tongue that had she used to lick my asshole many times. As I pushed my fingers into her hungrily sucking mouth I pulled her nipple with my other hand. "Remember how Nicole begged you to make her cum? Do you want me to fuck your ass cause I fucked hers so easily?" Glendora let a soft moan escape her sucking lips. "I have to admit, feeling my hard, fat dick slide up Nicole's soft tender ass so easily had surprised even me. And the way she moaned and begged for more kept me hard enough to give her ass a good hard fuckin. Hearing her order Glendora to lick that asshole clean, when I finished, had surprised both of us. And how the rest of the night went left all of us totally exhausted.

I grabbed Glendora by her braids and pushed her to her knees. Even before she could get comfortable, my dick was pushing its way into her mouth. I was in a rough mood and she was going to get the fruits of my desires. "That's right you nasty dog fucker, suck this dick. Suck it the same hungry way your sweet girlfriend sucked it. You knew I wanted to fuck her sweet young pussy, didn't you? You even thought about how good it would feel when I would make you join in while I fucked her. You wanted it to happen. Your hot pussy throbbed at the thought of watching your Master as he fucked your young girlfriend."

Nicole was 30, younger than Glendora and I. I jerked her head off my dick and made her look up at me. "Admit it Glendora. I want to hear you tell me how much you wanted to watch me fuck Nicole." Glendora, her lips wet from my pre-cum and her saliva licked her lips. "I knew you wanted to fuck her Master. I saw how your eyes followed her around. And she always wore such skimpy clothes when you were here and she came by. I think she wanted to fuck you too. I knew you would make me fuck her and that I would do what you told me to do. I wanted both of us to fuck her." I closed my eyes and as her hot, moist mouth closed over my throbbing dick, my mind went back to that night.

Glendora and I were sitting on the sofa watching an X-rated movie when Nicole came by. The kids were all spending the night out with Glendora's friend. When Nicole came in, it was evident that she was very a bit excited. Her big nipples poked through her blouse. She looked at Glendora sitting on the sofa in a very sexy nighty and smiled. "Am I interrupting anything?" I lifted my glass and took a slow sip from it. What I was really doing was letting my eyes travel up and down Nicole's body. Nicole stood about as tall as Glendora. In fact, both women were very much alike. Nicole stood about 5'3" and weighed about 185. She had tits about 40 D and wore her hair long where Glendora always had hers in braids. She wore a tight blouse with a soft bra. Her nipples poked out so far, my dick throbbed just looking at them. And her skirt was just short enough to allow me to see her legs. I have always loved hairy-legged women. Glendora laughed at her. "No, you're not interrupting anything. Master and I were just watching a movie." Nicole turned her nose up at the use of the word Master by her friend. "Really Glendora! Don't you think you're going overboard with this Master thing?" I turned and looked at Glendora. She looked back at me and knew that I expected her to confront Nicole about our relationship.

Glendora slid over to leave room between her and I. She patted the space and told Nicole to sit down. Nicole came and plopped down on the couch. Her already short skirt slid up even more. I could see the wet patch of her panties as they pressed against her pussy. "Honey let me tell you something. Cam is my Master. I begged him to let me be his slave. Ever since I started reading his stories, I knew what I wanted to be. The idea of being his slave makes me more excited than anything else ever did. And having to do what he tells me to do, makes me cum like never before." As Glendora talked to her girlfriend, I was busy looking down between Nicole's thighs. The crotch of her panty was getting wet as she sat there. On the TV, two women were busy licking each other's pussies. Glendora caught Nicole looking at the screen. "Nicole! Let me ask you a question? And I want you to give me an honest answer. Do you like making love to other women?" Nicole turned back to the TV. One of the girls was leaning back and holding the other girl's head as she received a very slow slit lick. Nicole smiled as she looked back at Glendora. "Yea! I like it." Glendora nodded her head. "And that time you told me about, when you and your boyfriend had that other girl in bed, did you like the way he ordered you to perform with the girl as he fucked both of you?"

Nicole would have blushed had she not been so dark skinned. Glendora brushed her hand against her Nicole's face. "Come on Nicole, we can always talk about anything. Besides, you got so hot telling me about it, I thought you were gonna cum right there." Nicole laughed. "I did!" Nicole turned to look at me and didn't fail to notice that I had been staring directly at the crotch of her panties. She didn't try to pull her skirt down to cover herself. Then she turned back to Glendora. "I got so turned on by the way he ordered me and her to do things to each other. And knowing that he was watching made me even hotter." Glendora smiled at Nicole. "Well girlfriend, it's the same way when Master orders me to do something. Oh I know that he can whip my ass if I refuse. He can even physically force me to do what he wants me to do. But just knowing that he is strong enough to be a Master to me, makes me hot enough to play with my hot pussy. I'll do whatever he tells me to do. No matter what he tells me to do." Nicole turned to look at me. I noticed that the damp spot between her thighs had grown wetter. "Do you make Glendora do some of the things that you wrote about in your stories?" I turned in my seat so that I was sitting sideways and looking at her. "I love to make Glendora do my bidding. And seeing her become so excited as I order her to do it, makes my dick rock hard. But she knows that I love her and will give her as much pleasure as she can handle. In fact, the more demanding and nastier the things I tell her to do, the more excited she gets."

Nicole looked at me then at her girlfriend. "Can he make you do anything?" Before Glendora could answer, I turned Nicole's face back to look at me. "Would you like to see just how much of a slave I can make Glendora become?" I was looking into Nicole's eyes and she was just as excited, if not more so, than she was when she came in. She nodded her head yes. "I won't hold anything back just cause your here watching. In fact, some of what I order this slut to do may include you." Glendora sat next to Nicole and didn't make any comments. Nicole shuddered as my hand dropped to touch her shoulder. "I want to see it. I want to see Glendora act like your slave." Her voice was soft and hoarse. I smiled at her and let my hand glide across her arm. I stood up and turned to look at the two women sitting on the couch. "Open your thighs. I think Nicole should get to see your pussy like never before." Glendora obediently opened her thighs. Her shaved pussy lips were totally exposed to Nicole's gaze. I tossed the fat dildo that we had been playing with to Glendora and she looked directly at me as she rubbed the head up and down her slit. When Glendora pushed the head up into her pussy, Nicole moaned softly.

I stood watching as Glendora slowly worked that dildo in and out her pussy. With each slow stroke, she became even wetter. Before too long, Glendora's pussy was making slurping sounds as the dildo worked in and out. "Show Nicole how wet that pussy gets." Glendora pulled the dildo out and it was covered with her thick pale creme. "May I suck it clean Master?" I nodded to Glendora that she could, but before she could get it up to her mouth, I turned her so that she was facing Nicole. Just as Glendora touched the dildo to her lips, Nicole let her hand drop down to her thighs. Glendora began to tremble with lust. Her tongue licked out and slowly she licked up and down the rubber shaft. Nicole's crotch was so wet; the juice was seeping through her panties. Glendora leaned in closer to Nicole. "Lick it Nicole. You know you want to lick it too." Glendora held it up to her girlfriend and Nicole bent her head to lick the creme-covered shaft. As she did, her hand slid up along Glendora's thigh until it came to rest on the throbbing lips. "You see Nicole, my slut will do whatever I tell her to do." I grabbed Glendora by her hair. "Now bitch, show Nicole how much you like suckin my dick." I pulled Glendora down to my crotch and watched as she unzipped my pants.

I sat down on the couch next to Nicole. Glendora looked up to me as she pulled my dick free. "Would you like to watch me make this sweet slut act like the bitch she really is?" I was looking directly at Nicole. I held Glendora's mouth directly over my throbbing dick. Nicole looked down at my shaft and licked her lips. "Yea! Show me how much of a slave she really is." Glendora looked at her girlfriend and I could see the lust in her eyes. Part of her fantasy was to be used like this while another women looked on. I pushed Glendora's head down hard and fast. Then I held her as she gagged and choked trying to adjust to my length. "Oh yea! Suck that long fat dick. Get it all nice and wet." Even as her head slid up and down my shaft, Glendora didn't miss my hand straying between Nicole's thighs. Nor did she miss how easily her young friend opened up for me. Nicole's soft moan as my fingers stroked the wet panty made my dick jump. And Glendora moaned as she felt the pre-cum dripping from the tip. 'That's it baby. Show Nicole how much you love sucking my dick. And you'll do anything I tell you to won't you?" Glendora lifted her head off my shaft and a long string of pre-cum and saliva dripped from her mouth to the tip.

I looked at Nicole. There was no mistaking the lust in her eyes. She was watching Glendora perform for her Master and it was turning her on. "Lick Nicole's nasty panties. But you had better not make her cum. otherwise, I'll fuck her and make you watch." Glendora moved between Nicole's thighs and began to lick her way to her wet panty. "Oh shit! Damn!" I watched Nicole as Glendora's tongue got closer to her soaked crotch. She opened her legs wider and pushed her hips to the edge of the couch. " Oh Glenda! Damn, girl! Your tongue feels so fuckin good. Oh Cam! She really is your slave!" I watched Nicole hold Glendora's head as she humped her pussy hard against it. "Glendora! You nasty, fuckin slut! Lick my hot pussy."

I moved close to the couch. Nicole looked up at my hard dick coming towards her face. She moaned as she opened her mouth. I let her take it in slowly. She made loud slurping sounds, which made Glendora even hotter. "Get up slave. Let's take this slut into the bedroom where you can really service her cunt." Glendora stood up and I kissed her. She melted into my arms. Then I helped Nicole up. As I kissed her, I motioned for Glendora to get behind her. I kissed Nicole while Glendora reached around and massaged her tits. Glendora opened her blouse and pulled her bra up. This was my first look at Nicole's tits. Her nipples stood our from her breast, stiff and hard, just like Glendora's did.

I bent my head and captured a nipple. Sucking it hard, I bit down on her soft tit meat. Nicole moaned. I bit the other nipple for good measure. Then taking both women by the hand, I led them into the bedroom. Glendora and I undressed Nicole. Naked she had the same shape that Glendora did. Big tits and a nice soft ass! I had Nicole lay on the bed and I knelt down between her thighs. Glendora got behind me. As my tongue licked Nicole's slit, I felt Glendora's hot tongue slide up and down my crack. "That's right slave. Oh you nasty black fucker. Stick your tongue in my asshole. I'm gonna have you tongue fuck this bitch's ass when I get finish shoving my dick up it."

Glendora moaned at my words. Nicole's pussy grew as wet as Glendora's did under my tongue-lashing. I pushed my hands beneath her ass and found her crack. "Get up here, you dog fucker, and straddle Nicole's head." Glendora stopped licking my ass and climbed up on the bed. Nicole watched her as she opened her thighs and climbed above her. Glendora straddled her girlfriend's head and slowly lowered her ass. Her moan let me know when she had made contact with Nicole's mouth. As she bent over more to give Nicole more of her juicy cunt, the cheeks of her ass spread before me. I climbed up and began to lick up and down her crack. I spread her open and began to tongue fuck her asshole.

I brought Glendora to her climax with my tongue drilling into her asshole. And she flooded Nicole's mouth with her hot crème. When she rolled off, I went back to Nicole's slit. I soon had her moaning as she pumped her crème into my mouth. I lay between both women as they caught their breaths. I turned to Nicole. "I promised Glendora that I would suck her wet pussy until she filled my mouth with her hot piss. Have you ever sucked a sweet pussy until the woman pissed in your mouth?" Nicole didn't give me an answer. But the look on her face told me that she had. I smiled as she turned away. I pulled Glendora to me and our lips mashed together in a torrid kiss. My fingers found Glendora's slit and I soon had her shaking and moaning.

The kiss broke and Glendora moaned. "Oh Master!" I smiled into her eyes. "You're my slut and my slave! And you will always remain that way. No matter what women or men I make you fuck. See Nicole lying over here? Before I'm finish, the two of you will drink each other's hot piss and I will fuck both of you in your tight assholes." I knew my words would excite her even more. Glendora began to shake and without my help, came again. I kissed her and turned to her girlfriend. "You came over here cause you knew l was here. Didn't you?" Nicole nodded her head, yes. "And you were hoping that I would fuck you." hearing Glendora talk about being s slave to her Master made you hot. Admit it, you big, fat, juicy, slut!

As I talked to her, my fingers found her clit. "Oh yes!" I kissed her as I pushed my finger deep in her cunt. Nicole lifted her ass off the bed to get more fingers up her slit. Glendora leaned up to watch. I reached behind and grabbed her hand. "Come around here and service this nasty bitch's slit." Glendora got on her knees and crawled around the bed until she was between Nicole's thighs. I climbed off the bed and got behind her. I fucked Glendora's cunt with long, slow deep thrust. She was soon shaking with lust. But she stiffened as I pulled her cheeks apart and pulled my dick from her cunt. She felt my put the tip against her asshole. When I slowly pushed it in, she groaned into Nicole's cunt. She tried to move up to dislodge it.

SLAP! My hand slapped her hard across the ass. "Stay still, slut! I told you I would fuck you up this tight ass. Nicole! When I tell you, I want you to give this no good whore something hot to drink." Nicole held Glendora's head in her hands and directed her back to her wet cunt. I looked down between Glendora's cheeks. The black circle of her asshole gripped the head of my dick. Slowly I worked it in deeper. Glendora moaned. "Please Master! It's too big." I pulled out and stood up. "Then change places with Nicole! I'm sure she won't refuse to let me ass fuck her."

"No, Master! I want it! It just hurts. You have to go slow." I slapped her across the ass hard again. Glendora cried out. "Either you let me fuck your ass, you fuckin whore, or I'll give this dick to Nicole."

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers
12