A Slightly Unexpected Threeway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knelt there, feeling them both, feeling something more than just sex. Feeling some kind of weird emotional connection, too. They were all pressed together, all three of them touching. Blake and Dillon were almost touching. They were touching, but through her. Their cocks were almost against each other's, but only through Tara's body. Her body was the only thing keeping them apart.

It was intimate, she thought. It was like being part of their relationship. She felt close to them. She felt full. She felt tiny, as well. She felt somehow small, trapped between arms and shoulders and chests. She felt like there was more man around her because there was so much of them around her, and inside her, almost overwhelming her.

She felt all sorts of emotional things, and she also felt like she ought to feel if she had two cocks inside her at the same time. She felt sexy and brave and such intense pleasure it was almost sore. She felt a lot of pleasure, more than she would have thought.

"Um, okay," she whispered. "Fuck me if you want."

Her voice sounded odd, she thought. It was strangely soft. She was a little surprised, but perhaps that was normal with some much else suddenly inside her. There might not be room for air, any more.

They both began to move. At first they were out of time, but then they pushed together. She liked that thought, liked where she was and what she was doing that got them in time like that. Then they slipped out of time again, so Blake went out while Dillon went in, sliding over her insides, now, so she felt one rub her against the other, and then the other way around. She was being bumped against by two sets of balls, which was oddly, weirdly intense. She could feel them both, differently, she thought. Her clit felt like it was stretched upwards or out more too, tingling and shivery each time Blake went into her pussy.

Blake was kissing her face, watching her, smiling at her. She smiled back, tongue kissing him deeply, while he and Dillon both fucked her.

This was better than anal, she decided. Something about having Blake being inside her as well made her feel things right up inside her ass in a wonderful way. Usually, once she'd been penetrated there, she really only felt anal at the end of herself, not deeper inside. She felt with her asshole, she supposed, but not the rest of her. She'd never really thought about it before, but that seemed right. Now she felt it all deeper and fuller than when she did either sex or anal on its own. As if there was some space inside her that a cock usually filled up, and that space was now full, doubly full, which made everything more intense. Now she could feel all the way up inside her ass, and feeling like that was deep and full and filling. Now, she was lost. She was almost in a trance, only able to moan and gasp and push back to meet their thrusts. Her arm was sore from holding herself up, but she didn't really care. She could feel her ass, and feel her pussy, feel all of herself like she never had before.

She was gasping. She thought she was sobbing, too. She felt hot sparkly darkness fill her. She was worried for a moment that she was going to faint, that she might actually pass out of pleasure. She didn't. She came again instead, not quite believing it had happened.

"I am," she whispered, but they knew. Blake tried to touch her clit, but his hand got tangled, and Tara didn't need it desperately enough to try herself. She moved a little, pushing back against them both, putting them both off their time, but it didn't matter. She was there, all weak and lost and sobbing.

She was there, and they slowed down as she came, moving less forcefully, less deeply inside her. In case she needed them to stop, she supposed, a moment later. She took a moment to realize. She took a moment to think again. When she did, she worked that out. It was considerate, she thought.

She usually would stop. She usually couldn't keep doing anal after she came. Now, it didn't seem to matter.

"I'm fine," she said. "Don't stop. You can fuck me as long as you can."

They both started moving again.

She knelt there, just feeling. It was different now she'd come. There was less urgency, for her, but it was sweeter and more tender too. She was being used as a toy again, she thought. She was part of their marriage. This wasn't for her, any more, she was doing this for them, and she liked the intimacy of that.

"Fuck me bareback," she said suddenly. "Take the condoms off, fuck me bareback."

Blake looked up at her, and shook his head.

"Please," she said. "I want to feel you both come inside me."

"No," Blake said. "No, it isn't worth it."

She felt oddly desperate. She didn't know why. She almost wanted to beg, and Blake seemed to understand. He looked up at her, and shook his head again, and said, "We're sorry but we can't."

"I'm close," Dillon said. "It doesn't matter anyway."

"Oh," Tara said, disappointed, and then felt him start.

She felt a pulse inside her, a hotness seeping through the condom, inside her ass. Then Blake started too. She was surprised, and wondered if she'd been squeezing, and set Blake off, or he was just into watching Dillon come. Blake groaned, pushing into Tara, his arms around her, holding her against himself. She was in the middle of them again, lost with them, as they gasped and clutched and filled her. She was part of them again, as they both came inside her.

Then Dillon finished and started to slide out. He slid out, and started pushing at her hips. Blake wasn't quite finished, Tara thought, so she said, "Wait, he hasn't..."

"No, this is good," Dillon said. "I promise. Turn around, and lie down."

They lay in a circle, each in the next's mouth. Tara ended up with Dillon's cock and Blake's tongue. She sucked the end of Dillon, lazily, tasting semen, and sometimes licked his balls. Blake mostly licked her ass, and it was gentle and nice and tingling. He licked until she didn't feel fucked any more, until it felt as though everything was back to normal. It was nice. It was considerate. The other time she'd done anal, they came and then that was that. This was better, she decided. It was gentler. It was sensible. Having her ass licked after someone fucked it made the world seem gloriously tidy and well-organized.

"Oh," she said. "That is. That really is good."

"Told you," Dillon whispered, and kept licking, and gentle became more insistent. Tara reached down, and pressed on her clit, and started sighing as she pushed back against Blake. Dillon's cock was still soft in her mouth, but she sucked it gently, and he stroked her hair. She came again, after a while, a little one that made her go limp. She looked behind herself. Blake was still soft too.

"Are we done?" she said, almost disappointed.

They both nodded, smiling.

"Okay," Tara said.

She lay there for a while, thinking, happy. Then she said, "Sorry about the bareback thing. I just got carried away."

"We know."

"It was just... Otherworldly. I was so deep in it."

"It was good?"

"It was incredible. I've never..."

"Yeah."

"I just wanted to feel you both. All of you."

"It's okay."

"I mean, the offer's open. We can any time you want to..."

Dillon looked up, and seemed interested, but Blake said sharply, "Be sensible."

"The offer's open," Tara said, grinning. "But I can see why not. So don't feel obliged."

Dillon shrugged, and then they all lay there, hugging each other. After a while, Tara thought Blake and Dillon were both asleep. They were dozing, at least, although Dillon opened his eyes when Tara slipped off the bed.

"I should go," she whispered.

"Are you sure? You don't need to?"

She hesitated, but decided it was better to, rather than making things awkward by hanging around.

"Maybe a shower?" she said. "Is that okay?"

He got up too, and showed her where it was, and gave her a towel, and she was a little surprised their bathroom wasn't any nicer than her own.

She had a quick shower, and Blake was up too by the time she'd finished and got dressed. She told them both it was the nicest, kindest, bestest experience she'd ever had, that she'd never met anyone like them. She said thank you, thank you so much for sharing this with her, and they all kissed for quite a long time, one then the other, before she left.

She felt buzzy, and full of energy. She needed to talk. She went around to her best friend Noah's house, and woke him up. She sat on his bed, and told him she'd sucked people off and been eaten out and watched guys ass-fuck each other and been double-penetrated. She told him she wanted to do more, to do it all again. She told him he could, right now, if he wanted to. He smiled and kissed the top of her head and said maybe not, but she could just tell him all about it if she wanted to, how about that? She nodded, and started to, but then she went to sleep instead.

12